It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knife-wielding mob kills 27 at China train station

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   

dukeofjive696969
Im guessing its a minority that the chinese governement has been stealing lands from, there human rights and slowly killing off. Sad fact is people died again, and the people that died probably had nothing to do with the situation at hand.

If that happened in USA, It must be a terrorist attack, If that happened in China, It must be fighting against tyranny. American style of thinking really terrible.

edit on 2-3-2014 by gs002 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   

gs002
Though the chinese government hasn't announced who be responsible for the attack, I believe this must be related to Islam, they are the only organization which can do something so ruthless.

Oh really? the only?

So mass decapitations in Mexico done by drug cartels…were Islamic in origin?

What about the two genocides currently under way?

Also Islam?

Ya bro…you may want to check your "atrocity radar" and see it is broken…and maybe just a bit biased.

MM

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Mr Mask

gs002
Though the chinese government hasn't announced who be responsible for the attack, I believe this must be related to Islam, they are the only organization which can do something so ruthless.

Oh really? the only?

So mass decapitations in Mexico done by drug cartels…were Islamic in origin?

What about the two genocides currently under way?

Also Islam?

Ya bro…you may want to check your "atrocity radar" and see it is broken…and maybe just a bit biased.

MM

firstly, the chinese government has already formally declared it was the
Xinjiang Muslim separatists who did it.
secondly, the atrocities you mentioned could not happen in China.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by gs002

What does that have to do with my valid reply to the poster I replied to?

MM

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Anyone who want to call this freedom fighting, should be sent to an asylum for retards.

This is not a historical "arab" country, historically the people in that area ... were nordic, with some greek cast in. And then murdered by "arab" invaders, that were invading from the arab peninsula. Spreading Gods words, through murder. The same as "afghanistan", where they blew up the heads of the statues because they looked asian, and threw a light on the fact that historically the population in Afghanistan wasn't "arabs".

The facts about the "middle-east" population is that they are nomads ... they don't grow anything, and their historical expansion was because of them expanding through bating their live stock on others property. Basically, because their live stock had eaten up every grass available, and turned their own countries into deserts ... historically, and even currently, they are a big factor in the expansion of dead countryside. That's all they spread ... death.

Historically, these people were the slave traders ... they still are. Even today, 2014, they are a big factor in slave trading around the world. In history, when people blame slaving on Americans, they should be reading a little more to know "who" in America was actually behind it, and that slave trading was and always has been a big factor in muslim population business. And the fact of life is, that the white people were being sold as slaves to the muslim world through the Ottoman empire who carried on with this trade, from it's Roman predesessors, a trade which had been going on for thousands of years. And I'd be surprised if the facts, wouldn't reveal that slave owning in south America wasn't really remnants of southern Europe, and the Ottoman empire ... who in reality, are more related to turks and maures than the germans.

But we can't say this out loud in schools, because it would reflect badly on the arabs ... it paint them as murderers, invaders, slavers and racists of epic proportions, that do nothing but lay everything to waste in their vague. People who "refuse" to evolve to modern times. They may not be as bad, as the Ottomans or Romans ... but they are close runner up. And it has taken us a thousand yers, and millions of lives to get rid of that Roman/Ottoman oppression.

They deserve no ones empathy or sympathy. Neither in China, or anywhere else ...

But going into a war against them ala George W. Bush and murdering them, is neither an option ... but I think the general opinion that they should be rounded up and sent home to Mecca, where they can live the rest of their days secluded from us, the "geldings", is quite proportional. But, unfortunately ... we still have a lot of "Ottoman" remains, inside the ruling houses of the western world. That's why the government of the US, looks so much Roman ...

Amen.

edit on 2/3/2014 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   

guohua
You've never been to China have you?
You cherish your personnel space now and if some one does get to CLOSE, you can always, back away or move.
Not so in China, personnel space is rare out in public and not often found, you could be on a bus with standing room only
and the bus behind you was going to the exact same place and it's standing room only and the bus 2 minutes behind those
buses are standing room only, All Day and Most of the Night!

Room to run and moved is not easy when people are that close together.
Besides, there were more than five killers, suspects.
I know my good friend 727Sky, will be able to back us up on the Lack Of Personnel Space, He'll soon be back living the Dream!

accept the photos are showing bodies all over the place, not in area's where they would be packed like sardines

warning, graphic:
www.liveleak.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 04:33 AM
link   
At least they ddidn't have guns.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Letting everybody carry guns only works in America, it's already such a violent armed society you can't roll it back. But in countries where there is no tradition of armed civilians why would you want it, nobody wants crime statistics like the US.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Mr Mask
reply to post by gs002

What does that have to do with my valid reply to the poster I replied to?

MM

I just talk about what happened in china, not in Mexico or somewhere else.
BTW, 90% of violence in today's world caused by your religion, deny?
you and your religion should do some introspection and convert yourselves
to a peaceful religion.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Agit8dChop

accept the photos are showing bodies all over the place, not in area's where they would be packed like sardines

What he says is true, personal space in China is very little. And the street police and guards, don't carry guns there. Violence isn't common ... in spite of what you are "lead" to believe. And we're talking about 1/5th of the world populace here ...

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
So reading the updates it seems the group was planned and organized by Xinjiang separatist forces, a predominantly Muslin group fighting for independence.

Boy this sure seems to be the SOP of the vast majority of Muslin extremist groups all over the world, to kill as many as possible and die in the process if you cant get away.

I'm trying to wrap my head around this discussion as a person who has spent 3 plus years between both Iraq and Afghanistan while being in most Muslin countries many times over. We all know that the Koran doesn't allow killing of innocence or even suicide, and many Muslin faith based ATS members will debate this to the end of days as true, but once again this is the typical signature of a Muslin attack, so what gives?

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   

WilsonWilson
Letting everybody carry guns only works in America, it's already such a violent armed society you can't roll it back. But in countries where there is no tradition of armed civilians why would you want it, nobody wants crime statistics like the US.

One of the draw backs to individual freedom is violence. Countries that keep the population under suffocating control tend to be less violent, but humans in general are a violent species, and that is why we are on top of the food chain.

Guns just make all equal while increasing the lethality, but guns do not increase the violence too since violence is there with or with out guns. We remove that equalizer and strength in either personal power or strength in numbers rule the land. We see this in England as example where street beatings are somewhat common, as it is in America with our big cities that have outlawed guns.

I just spent a few weeks in Brazil and they have a problem with homeless/poor children that attack in packs and rob/kill people with indifference, so I think I'll keep America's "crime statistics".

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

You'd have to drop me out kicking and screaming for me to go to Brazil. They make our violence look like child's play.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Agit8dChop

guohua
You've never been to China have you?
You cherish your personnel space now and if some one does get to CLOSE, you can always, back away or move.
Not so in China, personnel space is rare out in public and not often found, you could be on a bus with standing room only
and the bus behind you was going to the exact same place and it's standing room only and the bus 2 minutes behind those
buses are standing room only, All Day and Most of the Night!

Room to run and moved is not easy when people are that close together.
Besides, there were more than five killers, suspects.
I know my good friend 727Sky, will be able to back us up on the Lack Of Personnel Space, He'll soon be back living the Dream!

warning, graphic:
www.liveleak.com...

In this yuotube video, listen carefully at .30, Yes, Chinese sensors have control of what is allowed to be released.

Listen carefully at 1.05, pictures deletes of pools of blood and bodies laying all over the train station.

The Chinese Government is Not Like Our our Your Government, My Old Working Buddies Are Very Controlling!

I wasn't going to post the photo's that got out, I couldn't see the reason to show the misery and pain and suffering.

If you'd read the O P clearly, the people that couldn't RUN or Were To Slow Were Cut Down.
Also the hospitals that had the patients stated they where over whelmed.
Trust us who lived in China, the train station was Very Crowded, we're talking about a Major city here, not a small town.

WARNING!
But you can go here and get a better idea of the carnage.
Chinese train station

And your Point is?
These are some of the deaths and wounded, Not All, but some.
A knife was used, not a gun. Many people in China and other Asian counties
don't trust hospitals and won't go. They would rather go to a Herbalist, I could make you an ointment or cream
to apply to a cut or break or gunshot wound that would stop the swelling and infection and another powder
for the pain all for as little as 50. to 100. yuan. and you'd come back in two or three weeks for a check up

Hell, I have elderly Chinese people here in Phoenix that come to me for remedies other than Western.
I have my Herbal Garden, ( Not like Michelle, it's a Real Garden ) out back and anything else I need I can order from a Very Fine Chinese Herbal store in S F Ca.

edit on 2-3-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

that truly is frightening and completely bizarre...hope the organized gangs in China are not looking for new members to enroll..

As some reported they appear to be Uighur Separatist that are from China...some news reports are calling this a Chinese 9-11 which is so unfortunate for those injured or killed..
edit on 2-3-2014 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

People could have easily run out while they were bleeding out...and just dropped when they had nothing left..

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Thanks for the pics

I have never been to China but I have been to Korea. Seoul has about a zillion people all living on like 10 acres or something. OK, maybe an exaggeration on my part
but I agree on the difference of personal space. More power to them as I could not make it living that way.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   

ABNARTY
reply to post by guohua

Thanks for the pics

I have never been to China but I have been to Korea. Seoul has about a zillion people all living on like 10 acres or something. OK, maybe an exaggeration on my part
but I agree on the difference of personal space. More power to them as I could not make it living that way.

You're very welcome and I'm Happy to read you have some experience from being in South Korea.
Not much difference, China, Larger country more people.
You want space to Breath in China you can go here and touch the clouds and talk to the Dragons!

From there to:

A quite Sunday afternoon of shopping
with a few of the Family

My husband and some of my cousins will find a Bar and call it a Day

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

Shame, chopping poor people up for what amounts to politics? How very progressive!

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Long dagger like knives. Wearing all black. Sounds like someone was running around with a kris and knew how to use it . The nearest country to china that uses a kris is Malaysia a really Islamic country with terrorists pestering the Thai boarder. Banten in Indonesia ( next country down from nalaysia) had a terrorist attack a little while ago. Maybe the Islam terrorists are at it again and spreading their brand if friendship to china now.

If so it sounds like they went old school. The terrorists in Malaysia practice silat. They have taken the art over in that region and have remodeled the spirituality if it heavily towards Islam. Many Islamic weapons made their way into the region in the last 200 years from the Middle East. Their weapons if choice daggers.

So I'm saying this could have been an old school terrorist attack using approved weapons of Islam like the kris,kujangs, kerambit a etc. these people are experts at stabbing people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join