It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knife-wielding mob kills 27 at China train station

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Agit8dChop

TiedDestructor
Where were the good guys with guns? Oh wait.........

..yet, in all the US massacres none of your gun toting psychopaths killed the maniac with a gun did they.
he either killed himself or the police finished him off!
are gun toting Americans cowards or were there not enough guns in your society?

Actually, yes they did. Your ignorance is showing.

The gifford woman's live was saved because of a gun owner.

in oregon there was a shooting that was stopped by a gun owner, this took place around the time of the james holms shootings.

It takes place all the time, gun owners saving lives, you just don't hear about it because YOU ARE BEING CONTROLLED and it's working marvelously.
edit on 1-3-2014 by James1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Agit8dChop

TiedDestructor
Where were the good guys with guns? Oh wait.........

..yet, in all the US massacres none of your gun toting psychopaths killed the maniac with a gun did they.
he either killed himself or the police finished him off!
are gun toting Americans cowards or were there not enough guns in your society?

I think the 'cowards' are the people who hide behind goverment, and make thousands of laws for something that is already illegal like murdering people.

But sigh.

That ain't the topic.

The topic is about mass stabbing in China.

edit on 1-3-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
www.spacewar.com...

This may have something to do with the strife?

Rights groups condemned China on Wednesday for charging a prominent Uighur critic of government policy towards the mostly-Muslim minority with separatism -- which can carry the death penalty. Ilham Tohti, an economics lecturer at a university in Beijing, has been formally accused of the offence, his wife Guzaili Nu'er told AFP. Tohti has been one of the most prominent critics of Chinese policy in Xinjiang, the vast western region where most Uighurs live and which is periodically hit by violent clashes between locals and China's security forces. China maintains that unrest in the region is caused by terrorist groups seeking an independent state, an account denied by Uighur rights groups who complain of widespread religious repression and economic discrimination.

Having lived and traveled in countries where the religion of peace tries the same stuff I would believe China on this one before the Uighurs.. Sad but I am bias simply because it is an old game being played out all over the world.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   

khimbar
reply to post by gosseyn

I thought much the same. Someone has acted out the scene.

I don't think they're acting out the scene. But its carefully planned by the fake elite in this fake world, where they put it all out in the open, in fictions and using discredited people to spread some of the truth, in a used car sales persons attempt to pretend there is a semblance of free will. The bildenburg set, they're the ones behind everything here, and whatever evil legions they work for. This was planned. And its just sickening, more innocents murdered. More have died in fear and horror, and pain because we don't do our duty, we don't meet in large numbers every injustice, every fascist false law, every corruption, in the town squares and get rid of them, tell them they're out, it doesnt take violence but it does take anger, alot of shouting probably, millions with bullhorns, and refusing to go home or sit down.

More of their satanists, or their muslims or whatever dark robed group they used, with their slashing weapons. Evil unleashed again against the people, some special date, if its today I guess amongst other things its 9 11, but maybe more to this date. its always something special to them.
edit on 1-3-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   

727Sky
www.spacewar.com...

This may have something to do with the strife?

Rights groups condemned China on Wednesday for charging a prominent Uighur critic of government policy towards the mostly-Muslim minority with separatism -- which can carry the death penalty. Ilham Tohti, an economics lecturer at a university in Beijing, has been formally accused of the offence, his wife Guzaili Nu'er told AFP. Tohti has been one of the most prominent critics of Chinese policy in Xinjiang, the vast western region where most Uighurs live and which is periodically hit by violent clashes between locals and China's security forces. China maintains that unrest in the region is caused by terrorist groups seeking an independent state, an account denied by Uighur rights groups who complain of widespread religious repression and economic discrimination.

Having lived and traveled in countries where the religion of peace tries the same stuff I would believe China on this one before the Uighurs.. Sad but I am bias simply because it is an old game being played out all over the world.

Great post, USA is the shining example for China in dealing with them, the United States always protects their freedom and human rights, so they never launch attack on Americans. right?

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
There weren't any bystanders around hence the robbery attempt (parking lot late at night). I carry a .380 in my wallet pocket with my wallet on my left hand side. He literally thought I was grabbing a wallet.

I referenced a armed robbery that occured in 2009 on a previous thread (cvs customer kicks robber in face)at one of my retail locations (jewelry store). This gentleman produced a .25 or .32 Cal micropistol. When he looked at my fiance I drew my .45 Cal 1911 with crimson trace grips raised my weapon and pulled the trigger. Nothing happened. I looked down to see my safety was still engaged. By the time I disengaged the safety and aimed the weapon again he was fleeing and nearly out the door.

I learned HUGE lesson that day; I hope he did as well.

When faced with fight or flight i will ALWAYS fight.

PhoenixOD

TiedDestructor
reply to post by 727Sky

I was a victim of an attempted mugging at knife point in Atlanta a couple years back. After producing a pistol opposed to a wallet the assailant threw down the knife and fled screaming "please don't shoot me".

Did I report this to the authorities? No! They could care less. My gun deterred a criminal act from occuring, prevented loss of life on both accords and hopefully made this guy think twice the next time he had the urge to rob.

The problem with statistics is that cases like mine go unreported.

But the if the guy robbing you had a gun as well you might not have been so lucky. You might have been shot first and any innocent bystanders could have been hit by stray shots.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Flame me if you want but just looking at the logistics of this is really something.

There where what, 5 suspects shot dead? And they killed 28 and wounded 113 (???). These must have been some well trained knife handlers. Granted the station was crowded and maybe folks could not flee quickly. Still, that's a lot of cutting and stabbing. Must have been a seriously gruesome scene.

Makes you think about gun wielding lunatics. The guy might have hundreds of rounds and the capability to kill scores of people but shoots only a couple. Why? Maybe it goes back to these guys in China being trained. I do not know that for a fact but it seems that way.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Be very wary about accepting anything that the state media (Xinhua) is reporting. I'm not saying this is the case, but since they used this tactic in Tibet, this may completely staged by the CCP to create a reason to crack down extremely hard in Xinjiang. During the Tibetan "riots" a few years back, several of the most violent 'protesters' were identified as police. As soon as this was discovered, those same Xinhua photos were literally photoshopped clean of the very same rioters they were headlining the day before. We all know the months of brutal crackdown and media/tourism blackout that followed. The only thing for sure in this case is that the CCP is not telling the truth...whatever it may be. Nothing is reported by Xinhua without very calculated spin and often greatly exaggerated or underreported numbers depending on the event.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   

ABNARTY
Flame me if you want but just looking at the logistics of this is really something.

There where what, 5 suspects shot dead? And they killed 28 and wounded 113 (???). These must have been some well trained knife handlers. Granted the station was crowded and maybe folks could not flee quickly. Still, that's a lot of cutting and stabbing. Must have been a seriously gruesome scene.

Makes you think about gun wielding lunatics. The guy might have hundreds of rounds and the capability to kill scores of people but shoots only a couple. Why? Maybe it goes back to these guys in China being trained. I do not know that for a fact but it seems that way.

You've never been to China have you?
You cherish your personnel space now and if some one does get to CLOSE, you can always, back away or move.
Not so in China, personnel space is rare out in public and not often found, you could be on a bus with standing room only
and the bus behind you was going to the exact same place and it's standing room only and the bus 2 minutes behind those
buses are standing room only, All Day and Most of the Night!

Here left me help you with some pictures of train stations and other places.
The train station pictures are not Holiday pictures but just common every day travel.
The pool is a weekend picture when the weather was warm.
Hell, Our last train ride from Beijing to Harbin is a 13 hours ride so we ordered a Pizza before our train was scheduled to
leave, it was a 2 hour wait in line to order our Pizza, Luckily, We knew this ahead of time.

Room to run and moved is not easy when people are that close together.
Besides, there were more than five killers, suspects.
I know my good friend 727Sky, will be able to back us up on the Lack Of Personnel Space, He'll soon be back living the Dream!

edit on 1-3-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

I agree 100% and it is very unnerving especially for someone use to their personal space. Many Asians seem to see a space, even under your arm, if they can fit here they come.. Very polite but personal space must be a western invention !

Others have pointed out the amount of people stabbed and are amazed.. 5 determined guys I am slightly surprised there were not more cut and killed due to the location...

edit on 1-3-2014 by 727Sky because: ..

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   

DelegateZero88
I call for a ban on guns to stop mass murders like this happening again!
Oh wait... it wasn't guns... I call for authorities to restrict knife usage
only to situations where it can be supervised by an armed member of the TSA,
and only licensed use of a fork shall be tolerated! Or...could it possibly
be that human beings are vile, awful creatures that are incapable of valuing
another human life. It's not the weapons that are the problem, it's people.

I don't want to politicise an event that is obviously already laden with
political implications, and my heart goes out to the families effected by
this heinous event , but what does it take to get people to see, guns =/= violence,
people that want to visit harm upon other human beings = violence

Really??..you want to make this into a gun issue??..what if they were all armed with Aks what would the death toll be then.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I hate to be 'that guy' but, 3 pages in and no videos yet. ? Not your fault ATS, I can't see any on Liveleak yet either. Maybe tomorrow they'll start getting uploaded.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I'm guessing since knifes killed all those people, they should ban knifes and take them off the shelves.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Ramcheck
I hate to be 'that guy' but, 3 pages in and no videos yet. ? Not your fault ATS, I can't see any on Liveleak yet either. Maybe tomorrow they'll start getting uploaded.

It's fairly safe to say, No You Won't!
CCP, controls China's media and they shut down China version of Twitter after the first two images where released.
I'm sure I had a post here explaining that.
Anyway, Sina Weibo is China's Twitter, it is controlled by the Government and I'm sure has been monitored for this and shut down.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   
You are more likely to survive being shot than being stabbed or slashed. I have had both happen, I don't recommend either to anybody. My stab however bled a hell of a lot more, I am actually lucky there was a RN in training there that helped me out. When I was shot it was only a .22 round, but it really didn't bleed at all. I have bled more cutting myself at work. If I had to choose blade or bullet, it would be bullet every time. Then again I am trained with a blade, and know what they can do in even semicapable hands.
edit on Sat, 01 Mar 2014 23:47:26 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   

TKDRL
You are more likely to survive being shot than being stabbed or slashed. I have had both happen, I don't recommend either to anybody. My stab however bled a hell of a lot more, I am actually lucky there was a RN in training there that helped me out. When I was shot it was only a .22 round, but it really didn't bleed at all. I have bled more cutting myself at work. If I had to choose blade or bullet, it would be bullet every time. Then again I am trained with a blade, and know what they can do in even semicapable hands.
edit on Sat, 01 Mar 2014 23:47:26 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

Are you even aware that you mentioned "I" or "Me" nine times in that one paragraph? Without even addressing the issue? And I see you have a thread dedicated to yourself in your signature, good luck with that. Let's get back on topic eh?
edit on 1/3/14 by Ramcheck because: oops typo.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Im guessing its a minority that the chinese governement has been stealing lands from, there human rights and slowly killing off. Sad fact is people died again, and the people that died probably had nothing to do with the situation at hand.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Ramcheck

And? People usually do mention I and me when giving personal opinions, and speaking of personal experiences, which is what I was doing there. My opinion seemed perfectly on topic to me. I said those words a few times again. Was that bad?
edit on Sun, 02 Mar 2014 01:52:59 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Some of these flash mobs have a strange idea of what constitutes art.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Update on number of assailants and death toll ect.

More than 10 knife-wielding attackers slashed people at a train station in a southwestern city in what authorities called a terrorist attack by ethnic separatists in western China, and police fatally shot four of the assailants, leaving 33 people dead and 130 others wounded, state media said.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join