It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia declares war on Ukraine. Live updates from inside Ukraine

page: 622
<< 619  620  621    623  624  625 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: seppirish
a reply to: [post=17981343]dragonridr[/post

السلام عليكم no my friend peddle your lies some where else,America's friend Saudi Arabia would be the cause of the conflict in the middle east, Pakistan is a Sunni Muslim country and just so you know Saudi paid for the bomb i Pakistan.
guess what Saudi want pay back for that bomb and if you go on the 9/11 narrative it was predominantly Saudi's that attacked you so now they want a bomb for what.

You made no sense but i think you are implying Saudis are terrorists i agree. Sunni and shia are just opisit ends of the same fight.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: seppirish

The persons at fault were the MORONS who invited the Terrorist to the wedding. Its a WAR and its LEGALLY ALLOWWED.

If you live in a area that is prone to drone strikes you must know who you have around you. If the people in that area would openly deny the terrorist santuary and defend each other they would stop getting drone strikes but they are to dam stupid to do so apparently.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: victor7
a reply to: dragonridr

For AQ and Taliban the bigger enemy is the US. Russia, India, China come later on. If they get another strong hold in Afghan after US leaves, they will target US first only. If Russia and others do not hinder their motives then they will be left alone.

Also any NEW power to AQ and Taliban in Afghanistan will come via Pakistan only. Pak hates US more than it hates Russia. Russia is close to China and Beijing issues orders to Pakistan. Pak will not risk a war with nuclear India also.

China would like AQ and Taliban in Kabul to work against the US/NATO in order to keep DC and Brussles occupied in expensive ventures.

Here are the main agendas of various blocks:

US/NATO: NWO and removal of Russia as a major nation in Eurasia. Then removal of China for total global domination.
AQ/Taliban/Saudi Wahhabi: Whole world becomes Sunni Islamic Caliphate.
Russia: Maintain a regional power status quo with control over the near abroad i.e. CIS.
China: Slowly grow into substantial regional power and dominate the region of South and East Asia.

The global geopolitics will toggle around these goals with 4 major blocks being on offensive and defensive at times to keep their status quo atleast.

Its not that simple like the threats on the Olympics the Islamic fundamentalists in Russia has been quite partly because the US hasnt allowed them to regroup. The real threat is indeed to Russia why do you think they help support the US in Afghanistan. Putin knows its in Russia best interest for the US to remain in Afghanistan. The US can tighten security and keep damage to the US to a minimum. Russia will not have this option and as i said India is even in a worse situation since they already have a hard time controlling there borders. The moment the US leaves the minor attempts at terrorism i mentioned earlier will increase to a major threat. It will mean like the subway bombing those attacks will be more frequent and make even Moscow have to maintain aa high level of alert. Than there is going to be the kick off of the tatars by Saudis as well dont kid yourself Crimea will become explosive Saudis will see to it.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Not so I'm afraid all the trouble you will find around the middle east is caused by American backed Sunni.
Amnesty international,most defiantly a Shia organization..
www.amnesty.org...

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

that's not how it works...
one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter
when my cousin's wedding present were broken open by free state troops in a raid the night before her wedding and they found nothing, that would have made it ok to kill my whole family because they felt that my family did not agree with them..

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=17981516]dragonridr

yes and it will all be controlled by America just like now we are not FOOLS

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: seppirish
a reply to: [post=17981516]dragonridr

yes and it will all be controlled by America just like now we are not FOOLS

you got it backwards Saudi control US policy why do you think Saddam Hussien was removed it was because the Saudi government wanted him gone.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I believe this thread has veered off course. Allow us to agree to disagree and focus on pure relatively new news.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   

a reply to: rigel4

I think Putin wanted to make sure that Right Sector and Svoboda candidates do not end up taking the President's office in Kiev. Now that has NOT happened so Putin has withdrawn the troops.

They never had the numbers. The supposedly dominant Svoboda did not break 10%.

Complete disinformation. The neonazis never dominated the Maidan revolution.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Pro-Russian rebels in Ukraine collect their dead and ask, Where is Putin?

america.aljazeera.com...

So while large numbers of Chechens and other mercenaries are pouring in wielding complex missile systems the DPR makes a public appeal to Putin?

In some ways this is starting to resemble the American misadventure in Afghanistan.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Here i thought this was hilarious its a report on Ukraine.

www.hillbillytimes.com...

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: seppirish

If anyone pulled a Gun yeah they would a had the right to shoot the threat with the gun.
Not because they didnt agree with you.. Situations dont compare unless you were hiding terrorist in th e wedding gifts.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Apparently the Vostok battalion removed the separatists from the administration building where this whole thing started. Is this an attempt by putin to stabilize Ukraine??

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Than there is going to be the kick off of the tatars by Saudis as well dont kid yourself Crimea will become explosive Saudis will see to it.

In that event, Russia will bomb the crap out of the Saudi/UAE/Qatar oil industry assets and then unleash Syria, Iran and Hizbulloah on the Wahhabi Fanatics and see to it that Kingdom of Saud and its poodles is in really sorry state.

Why? arming terrorists on Russia's soil will be an act of war and will be met with an appropriate response.
It will take only couple of Su-27 sorties, Iskander missile barrage and some spec ops activity before there is lots of smoke for a long time in Saudi oil fields.

Oil prices will go up and Russia will benefit immensely. More so because the major oil supply from Saud and its poodles will be disrupted for a while and EU will become more dependent on Russia for energy needs.

edit on 30-5-2014 by victor7 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Than there is going to be the kick off of the tatars by Saudis as well dont kid yourself Crimea will become explosive Saudis will see to it.

In that event, Russia will bomb the crap out of the Saudi/UAE/Qatar oil industry assets and then unleash Syria, Iran and Hizbulloah on the Wahhabi Fanatics and see to it that Kingdom of Saud and its poodles is in really sorry state.

Why? arming terrorists on Russia's soil will be an act of war and will be met with an appropriate response.
It will take only couple of Su-27 sorties, Iskander missile barrage and some spec ops activity before there is lots of smoke for a long time in Saudi oil fields.

Oil prices will go up and Russia will benefit immensely. More so because the major oil supply from Saud and its poodles will be disrupted for a while and EU will become more dependent on Russia for energy needs.

Yeah all mighty and powerful Russia we get it. Lets just say you way over estimate the Russian military Bombers wouldnt even get close.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ALoveSupreme

In some ways this is starting to resemble the American misadventure in Afghanistan.

Not really !! In Russian doctrine of war fighting, even now, there is little value given to few losses in lives of civilians and soldiers. In Chechnya, more than a few occasions 70 to 100 or more soldiers were killed in intense ambush and Russian General staff kept pressing on to the initial objectives in that particular theater. If it were the US, they would have ran away or atleast stopped operations until more control of the battlefield situation was achieved.

Putin needs to arm the rebels with atleast half way decent weapons. He cannot be stingy and harsh to people on his side of the fight. Tanks, Helicopters, APCs taken out everyday by rebels will have horrendous impact on Kiev army soldiers and they will desert in big numbers.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Who is talking about bombers, why not unleash Yakhonts from Syria and Iran waters along with the cruise missiles. Heck even directed artillery will do the job. Spec ops alone can destroy any major oil field / industrial set up many times over.

No need for Tupolev Bombers here. Heck Russian hackers alone can stagnate the computer systems of Saud oil machinery.

It is annoying to see nations trying to treat Russia like it is Syria or Libya or Yemen etc. About time Russia gives some 'comprehension recall' jolt to the 'excited' parties.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Here is a vice news report on Russians being shipped back to Russia after being killed in battles with Ukrainian soldiers.Also its beginning to see the trend Russians are pushing the separatists to the side,Im thinking they realize there not going to get them to fight so there going to do it for them. Thats why there removing them from control such as the admin building and had a russian take over as prime minister without a vote i might add.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WARNING VERY GRAPHIC PICTURES OF THE DEAD FIGHTERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

news.vice.com...

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Oh the irony...

Even more Irony---

MFA Russia ‏@mfa_russia · 7m
Moscow outraged by @OSCE representative's calls to intensify special operation in Ukraine voiceofrussia.com...

Looks like RT is giving North Korean media a run for their money in the arts department.

Euromaidan PR ‏@EuromaidanPR · 11m
FAKE to be continue. #Donetsk in "photoshop fire" VS real Donetsk. May 31 -bigmir.net | EMPR #StopRussianPropaganda pic.twitter.com/1jZ60Urjvn

Kyiv Post ‏@KyivPost · 15m
Kazakh leader #Nazarbayev congratulates #Poroshenko on winning #Ukrainian presidency www.kyivpost.com...

Seimas LT ‏@LRSeimas · 1h
#NATOPASPRING2014 at @LRSeimas urges NATO and EU MS to strengthen their PR policies to counter #Russia's propaganda www.nato-pa.int...

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   

NATO PA ‏@natopapress · 1h
#NATOPASPRING2014 Declaration on NATO Enlargement adopted at the plenary sitting 30/5/2014 www.nato-pa.int...

new topics

top topics

<< 619  620  621    623  624  625 >>

join