It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The bolt hole (Replacing the Morning coffee thread)

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

She had cancer a few years back, and it took a strong, healthy woman and reduced her to an elderly grandmother. She survived, but the chemo did a number on her.

I moved into her house with her a few years back. The house is large, and she was getting to where it wasn't being maintained. I'd check on her and she would be eating canned food and sandwiches. She'd get excited by me offering to bring her anything to eat that was actually cooked. The sink would be full of dishes that she just couldn't stand up to wash.

The wife is a nurse, so we decided to move in with her. Originally we would have had her move in with us....but she didn't want to leave her house. I liked my house better, honestly. LOL....but however she wanted it.

I tell her i love her every day. She eats a hot breakfast made by my wife every morning. I make her a hot dinner, usually of a 4 star quality, every night. I often will just knock on her door late in the evening with a cup of Lavendar tea (Revolutions Tea....OMG....amazing tea).

I had a rough childhood. She was my angel for so many years.

BFFT

I dread the day my mum goes down, Dad will follow rapidly.

Sis will take up the reigns no doubt and I'll be in the background

You're a credit sir,

Cody

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   

angelchemuel
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Ok....it's just that Lavender will inhibit the absorption of iron supplements.
Rainbows
Jane

ahhh....was not aware of that.

I detest lavendar. But the kind from Revolutions Tea....man. That is good stuff. Their English Breakfast tea is good, and the oolong/dragonfruit. The chai is pretty bad compared to other brands. My doctor is indian. His wife makes me a loose chai blend that i pick up during my visits. Its hard to beat, to be sure.

If anyone is interested in the worlds greatest tea:

www.revolutiontea.com...

Ill be sending soem to Cody when i ship his care package.

edit on 3/5/2014 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Hi everyone.
I am happy right now. For no major reasons in particular.
I just feel good about things currently overall.

I hope all of you have a good day too.
I also hope that at least some of you can tap into the incredible spiritual energy that is just exploding everywhere.
I am totally becoming immersed in it this morning and-or I am hallucinating an awesomely convincing delusion.
Either way it's really productive and informative. Big data download.

After 3 hours of frenzy I do admit I am getting slightly burnt out.
I may need to have a fruit or other snack to rejuvenate the bodies calories.

My hypothesis is that you can burn 2000+ calories in a day just pacing back and forth in a circle making crazy arm movements and thinking to yourself. So a healthy diet is important even for hermits that don't get out much.

Anyways, everyone try to make the best of things and give it your all.
Seek love and find peace but be willing to stand for conviction and build bridges.

This is the random kinda gibberish allowed here right? Hope so.
Food sounds so good right now don't you think?

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

bigfatfurrytexan

If anyone is interested in the worlds greatest tea:

www.revolutiontea.com...

Ill be sending soem to Cody when i ship his care package.

edit on 3/5/2014 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

What?? That's a box with ink all over it.
How you suppose to drink that?

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
YOOHOO ladies and gentlemen...

I am currently stuck in limbo in a crap hotel on the border of Geneva... 'SMOOOOOKE on the Water....."... as have been travelling in-between Switzerland and France for the past couple of days... so have not had access to my Internet connection... sniff sniff...

Thinking about all of you ladies and gentlemen and sending you all of my kindest respects and positive thoughts no matter where you are...

Quoted from a famous AI personnage : "I'll be back"... Friday... promise!

Kindest hugs and respects to all

Rodinus

Ps. CODY? as underlined when I called you beginning of this week, I said that I may be drunk the next time that I post on ATS... For info... I have just chugged down 1 litre of pure Apricot juice... and feeling very well actually thank you very much?

Smuggest

Rod
edit on 5/3/14 by Rodinus because: Still not drunk, but want to be as AAALLLLLL alone!

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

angelchemuel
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Ok....it's just that Lavender will inhibit the absorption of iron supplements.
Rainbows
Jane

I never heard of that. I always thought that Lavender was a flower or scent?

Color me stupid. Never to old to learn though.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Bout time you got off riding that Hadron Collider thing Rodinus.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

boil it, then add sugar.

but i'd remove the box first. might taste funny.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Just popping in real quick.
The chips are falling into place.
And just to let you guys and girls know, Miss littled is doing just fine.
Moving forward to a very happy life.

Peace,
K

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Hi Jane. May I say that every room you're in is a rainbows room?

Kdog, thanks for the update on LittleD. Sometimes, a bit of movin' on is what we all need.

Cody, you make a mum proud.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Good morning all

I've done a tandoori for tonight, just letting all the flavours soak in through the day

Muzzleflash: the first time I met you we had a major row, ended up with me on a posting ban, welcome my friend, enjoy the thread and send those vibes this way.

BFFT: I really am intrigued about the red cross parcel headed my way, Give your mum a hug.

Rod: I have a sneaking suspicion you may have had one or before you called mate, just be sure to get home safe and give the family a massive hug from us. Might well pop out for visit this summer if it suits you bro.

TDawg: always a pleasure to be in the same thread as you my friend

Jane: thank you for bringing your light to this thread

Kdog: You no doubt know that littled is very precious to me, thanks for the heads up my friend, and keep us informed

Mum: I do my best everyday to make you proud of me

I'm feeling energised today, in a positive way, I'm actually looking forward to going to work despite yesterday, got a deadline to meet and I think I've figured out how to do it

We'll know by end of play today.

Have a great day/evening one and all. Keep it positive and smile, laugh but most important ............... Love

I think I'm an old hippie living in a bikers skin

Cody

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by graceunderpressure

That's very kind of you and cody, thank you. I flit about between four or five threads waving my magic wand which I found in
The Shed

Smiley Rainbows
Jane
edit on 6-3-2014 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Morning!

I take it from the flamboyant manner in which you wield your wand, that you are having a good day? I would certainly hope as much!

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Loves me a good curry Cody ! ( I hear the Poms have perfected their own brand of curry. )

When shall I lob?
I would have bought an epic Aussie red ( Grange Hermitage )
Yet I hear your good self and a certain Frenchy mate are poo-hooing Aussie Vino.

I'll bring Fosters and an appetite instead .

Cheers mate !

Ed: Forgot a big cheerio to one and all whom may or may not frequent this thread !
( plenty of caffeine addicts to be found ... hehe! )
edit on 6-3-2014 by Timely because: Forgot to acknowledge some fine folk in this thread!

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Hi coffee fiends!

I have a little video that will have you peeing yourselves. Enjoy...

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Good Morning EveryOne! A tad after 8:00 am here in the U.S. MMmmm Coffee, Coffee Good! Hope so far The Dayis starting out ok for All!? I am in a good mood now, thanx to watching that video. Funny stuff there! Loved it. Thanx Tsu322 for posting that.

Like I said to someone yesterday, winters suck for me anymore. Bumms me out usually, a lot. So I was glad to have been able to see that.

Cody if ya see this, I AM an old Hippie, but in Hippie skin! LOL! Still have my long Brown hair. Beard is grey now however, bein almost 52 and all that. Still like to wear some of my ragged out blue Jeans, and T-Shirts.
Anyway I'm startin to ramble.......

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Well...all the other decision makers are out of the building today. So i expect a day of getting nothing meaningful done other than putting out fires.

About to make that first cuppa joe and head to the dining room to get some of the heavier work done before going to the office.

Cody...i hope the world is your oyster today. A little vicarious victory is just what my Thursday needs.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SyxDaliGee

I used to be a hippy chic......now I'm just a hippy hen......cluck, cluck!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Hippy Chick Jane! Kool! I don't consider you a hen.
I am always drawn to your eyes. Beautiful.

I was at The Shed trying to catch up. Left off days ago on Page 17. Like maybe what, 40 some odd pages to go to get caught up? I was in a Major Funk here, (winter depression I s'pose) and have not even posted a comment to Jacy on that. (Feelin' Guilty as Hell right now.) But have been feelin a bit better lately so am going to drop Her a Line....... Hippys Rock!, Syx.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by SyxDaliGee

Get your bum over to The Shed.....just drop in....you'll soon get it.....and your honorary Rainbow Warrior badge!
Rainbows
Jane

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join