It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is what the New World Order has in store for the world in the future, if you choose to remain I

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 01:31 AM
link   
We will continue to bomb Iraq, every thing will look alright but soon after Iraqi's will be used to launch a terrorist attack and it will be framed upon Militia and Neo Nazi groups...

Look at the stock market its gone down just like before 9/11 before 9/11 Dow Jones fell over 900 points in the 3 weeks prior

Soon after that Foreign troops (or homeland security assetts) will invade the South... Texas, California, New Mexico, and other states will be hit hard, and put a bunch of people on the more Patriotic/Conservative side in Concentration Camps, death, or forced labor...
18000, Mexican troops are already INSIDE the US... Remember before 9/11 troops were surrounding Afghanistan because they knew what was coming, the same is going to occur... If the troops aren't getting ready to invade the south as Homeland Security Assetts then tell me why the hell they are in the US

American born troops, and other people working for FEMA will put people in camps to...\

People who criticize the government will be put in Concentration Camps

So people all around the United States will be put in Concentration Camps, mostly the American Patriotic type people (the right wing had there chance to repent, but they decided to break Gods commandments again and support war) Thou Shale not Murder so I doubt God will protect them from Satan (physically)...

Its like the story of the Babylonians, God ordered Jonah to to tell the Babylonians to repent from their evil ways or they would be punished... Jonah drove his ship to deliver the Babylonians this message, but Johnah remembered these are the folks who destroyed the 10 tribes of the Hebrews, because these guys ancestors destroyed the Kingdom of Israel... Johnah turned around, when Johnah turned around a huge storm knocked Johnah off his ship, a whale nabbed him and spit him out on the shore of the Babylonians... The Babylonians then repented from their evil ways, so they weren't punished...

The Globalist used the right wing to support this war, so God wouldn't protect them from the Great Satan... Its an Ancient tactic used by people who understand the Babylonian Mystery Religion... Like putting a worm on a hook and sucking the fish right into the trap...

Arabs and Muslim Americans period will also be put in Concentration camps...

California will probably be hit harder then any other state in the US, Many other states around the west coast will also be hit when we go to war against China and North Korea...

I am not sure if the Globalist will frame a war between the US and Russia, or the US and Russia against China, or China and the US against Russia, I haven't figured that one out, but there will be an all out Nuclear War between Nuclear powers by this summer when Mars is closest to earth then in I don't even know how many years... Mars will be visable for any trained eye to see, astronomers say so...

Mars is associated with war...

We will all be required a National ID card, forced Vaccination (which could destroy our immune systems) and possibly microchips, forced or volentarily...

Bush will be posing as the Messiah come down from heaven to save the Europeans in Israel...

Israel is developing weapons which can wipe out a whole race (Israel is chosen by the Globalist to do the real dirty work, for their own safety, many layers between the Globalist and the Illuminati, but enough to control them...

It is very possible Israel will use friendly fire tactics against themselves, using their HAMAS puppets (It is so obvious they control HAMAS, to any one who study's the patterns of the suicide bombings)

All the Palestinians will also be put in Concentration Camps

I don't know how hard Europe will be hit, but I would imagine hard...

Canada will likely be a target in order to harbor foreign troops to invade the US, many Canadians,and people all over the world will starve...

US and Israeli Mushroom clouds will be rising from almost every country in the Middle East, the Middle East will be hit very hard...

China will obviously be hit hard and so will Russia and North Korea

India and Pakistan will be in a Nuclear war together

80% of the Population will be destroyed after WW3, and the NWO will collapse

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Where did you get all this from???

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Proof? Possibly a link? Im not buying it.

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Wow, have you ever considered becoming a fiction writer? 7 points for effort!

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 08:34 AM
link   
if BUSH is the messiah
i m the one who will laught to death. his bounty hunter can do some other thing and they dont waste a single bullet onto me

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 08:37 AM
link   
"Mars will be visable for any trained eye to see, astronomers say so... "

where can my eyes get trained?

"Bush will be posing as the Messiah come down from heaven to save the Europeans in Israel... "

OMG, jesusification. Posing as the messiah to save EUROPEANS in Isreal! Would n`t sending some planes to pick`em up be enough?

"(It is so obvious they control HAMAS, to any one who study's the patterns of the suicide bombings)"

Really! care to explain yourself?

Gonna have to disagree with Lysergic, think the story only rates a 5.

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 08:43 AM
link   
well it was a 7 out of 100
but I see your point

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I meant to say many layers between the Illuminati and Israel, but they have many links to control them don't forget the Rothschilds got them there...

To little time to explain, all I can say is that it took atleast 1000 hours of research on the NWO, Martial Law, WW3 and whats to come

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I can gather evidence, but that will take a while, I'll do it tommorow

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I double checked this will be Earth's closest and brightest brush with Mars in 73,000 years!

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I'm in SoCal. Where are these Mexican Troops? I'll go look for them.

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Interesting to say the least.

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 10:07 PM
link   
You need evidence to back up your theories. If you provide links and places were you get this information, then we might take it into thought.

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 09:13 PM
link   
If they gotta they gotta.

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 09:24 PM
link   
lol, i replied to this a long time ago... hmm it's summer time I am waiting for uber wars

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Endisnear
I'm in SoCal. Where are these Mexican Troops? I'll go look for them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
TheCatalyst

posted on 14-4-2003 at 06:07 PM

You need evidence to back up your theories. If you provide links and places were you get this information, then we might take it into thought.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

last first

evidence, evidence, we don't need no stink'in evidene

firs last

the Mexican troops are in the U.S. Army last time I read the L.A.Times about a month ago. aliens with and without greencards were enlisting at the rate of 1800 a day or week I can not totally recall. the reason and enticement for this is that executive order has waived all priorities for citizen ship if you complete a tour of military service. we are gathering fodder for our war with north korea within in the next year. by then we will have restocked our human infantry, that is why we brought all the ships back. no one will ever leave iraq [poetry in motion

tut tut

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Its like the story of the Babylonians, God ordered Jonah to to tell the Babylonians to repent from their evil ways or they would be punished... Jonah drove his ship to deliver the Babylonians this message, but Johnah remembered these are the folks who destroyed the 10 tribes of the Hebrews, because these guys ancestors destroyed the Kingdom of Israel... Johnah turned around, when Johnah turned around a huge storm knocked Johnah off his ship, a whale nabbed him and spit him out on the shore of the Babylonians... The Babylonians then repented from their evil ways, so they weren't punished...

---------------------------------------------------------------------

you might want to check with Helen, but if I recall

Jonah got into his boat to escape GOD's command to walk
to Babylon and relay God's message to Saddam ancestors
Jonah thought God was nuts and filled with bad ideas
enter the whale. Jonah sat in the belly of the whale for three days contemplating
Jonah decided that God was nuts and filled with bad ideas
and being stuck in the stomach of this whale was one of those bad ideas, so he capitulated. the whale vomiited Jonah up unto the beach and he walked, reluctantly, to Bagdad. where much to his surprise he encountered the Minister of Information a.k.a.
Bagdad Bob and imparted GOD's message. mission accomplished. after this absurd display of being whipped by a GOD Jonah lived happily ever after

tut tut

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 09:58 PM
link   
there are chinese troops in mexico and america and canada. there are also u.n. troops. there are railraod cars full of manacles for mass transport of prisoners. there are concentration camps already built. there have been millions of body bags delivered to l.a. and new york(that i've heard of, at least). guillotines have been imported from china.
the american army is being sent abroad to blown up excuses for wars, because they will not harm americans without REALLY good reason. foreign troops will relish the task.
diseases are being introduced(SARS, monkey pox, west nile, mad cow, ...more to come...).
legisislation has been introduced, stripping courts of their power, stripping the constitution, stripping the people of rights. all in the name of freedom and "the american way", HAHAHAHAHA!!!
america was formed in 1776(by freemasons). the illuminati were formed in 1776(by freemasons). hitler was a freemason. churchill was a freemason. saddam is a freemason. i'd guess that tim osman(osama bin laden) was a freemason. rothchilds are freemasons. rockerfellers are freemasons. bush belongs to the masonic skull and bones society.
reports by all the big brother think tanks of the 50's, 60's and 70's recommended mass depopulation.
you prove it yourself. now is not the time to be lazy and expect everybody else to do your research for you. we're busy doing our own.
the internet is a wonderful thing. you need only punch a few keywords into a search engine, and the untold hours of the research of the collective consciousness of man falls into your lap.
there's even something called a "book", which is amazing in it's power to reveal the thoughts and doings of others.
p.s. this is an old, old plan. annuit coeptus by satan/baal/moloch/. would you like the red pill or the blue?

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 10:00 PM
link   
the rest of the gobbleydegook is close

russia will allign with china
FEMA camps will be filled with everyone at ATS and their friends, assosciates, and distant relatives
Mars will be at its closest in 75,000 years to earth in august
it is the planet of WAR
and
Jesus is watching closely from a distance with the other aliens

tut tut

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob

there's even something called a "book", which is amazing in it's power to reveal the thoughts and doings of others.
p.s. this is an old, old plan. annuit coeptus by satan/baal/moloch/. would you like the red pill or the blue?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

very good BB I'll take the blue one and a shot of Jack to wash it down I ain't no chicken
let the games begin

tut tut

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join