It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is what the New World Order has in store for the world in the future, if you choose to remain I

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I see a lot of logica in this statements, it sounds freak and science fiction, but remember, truth is never out there, nobody knows it, so when it comes out, it�ll be like the worst science fiction story ever told. Don�t forget that, and as i see he says on his statements
that "they will keep on" and their agressive way to finish the NWO agenda is becoming more than clever in the entire globe, just look at the police and protesters everywhere in the globe, and people disagrees with the goverment more and more, to have THE MAXIMUM AND ABSOLUTE CONTROL OVER THE POPULATION, THEY MUST DO IT THAT AGRESSIVE AS Illuminati4NWO
SAYS IN THIS THREAD.

There 2 things i don�t get but the rest is worth to read and look it up your 0wn!!

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 09:25 AM
link   
It certainly sounds nutty, but I thought the same thing when I saw a map of how the globe was to be divided up for different armies to govern different regions. The only thing that stuck in my mind was how China was to control the Panama Canal. I thought that was ridiculous. A few years later, China was controlling the Panama Canal.

Those concentration camps will have coffee and beer, won't they?

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
It certainly sounds nutty, but I thought the same thing when I saw a map of how the globe was to be divided up for different armies to govern different regions. The only thing that stuck in my mind was how China was to control the Panama Canal. I thought that was ridiculous. A few years later, China was controlling the Panama Canal.

Those concentration camps will have coffee and beer, won't they?

What map would you be looking at? Were would I be able to find one?

[Edited on 20-6-2003 by TheCatalyst]

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Can some please give me a quick description of what the NWO is? i know it used be a WWE faction but that was all fun, but was is THIS NWO???

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
Can some please give me a quick description of what the NWO is? i know it used be a WWE faction but that was all fun, but was is THIS NWO???

Something like this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Sorry dont believe any of that stuff i think for myself noone tells me how to think,i do what i want to do.

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Sorry dont believe any of that stuff i think for myself noone tells me how to think,i do what i want to do.

Nobody told you to believe in it, you did a question i gave u an answer. But if u read it, u still can see the logica, now the faith is not a matter in this subject...

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Yeah i read it but i think its rubbish sorry to say, i questioned cos it souned quite interesting.

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 04:28 AM
link   
My personal thinking is the NWO conspiracy theory is blown out of the water by the U.N. being completely humiliated over the Gulf War II. Obviously two of the hugest world powers are not on board. But I do not know why I am awake now. Back to sleep for me.

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Yeah i read it but i think its rubbish sorry to say, i questioned cos it souned quite interesting.

U will get used to that rubbish soon, at least in ATS, we talk a lot about the New World Order and it�s creators...
Just check out the forum

posted on Jun, 21 2003 @ 01:30 PM
link   
um....i lost my rant. if one of you finds it, give it for me.
bits of it:
to quote the Onion-Tu Stultus Es
US courts have no real power...theyre under maritime law, except for the ones in DC...and we have the camps and transportation ready, had it for a great many years, 60+
US troops can, will, and do open fire on US citizens, and will not hesitate to perform mass executions. semper fi, eh?
# yeah, go team, were all gonna die, we may as well take them with us. Vive L'anarchie? merde, idiot! NON!
i dont speak french, btw. we only wish we could really be free.

posted on Jun, 23 2003 @ 09:13 PM
link   
This is all lovely...but i be damned if i'm rounded up and sent to some work camp you got me and my tiny silver .22 cal twisted. I pay a hell of lot for my land and aint nobody removin me from it.

As for the wars and rumors of wars and Mars and Jesus' comin and goin ah, it'll be what it is. Can't fight the world only protect yo lil corner of it.

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saphronia
This is all lovely...but i be damned if i'm rounded up and sent to some work camp you got me and my tiny silver .22 cal twisted.

Sorry Saponia.I've bad news for you. You can't protect " yo lil corner " with a .22 LR. If I was you, I would by an old good 7.62mm automatic rifle, with a scope, a bipod, a suppressor, and, of course, a ton of magazine and ammos. An M-14 or a F.A.L, that's what I can advise you.

Also, think about to a second and third weapon. An HK-MP5 ( may be an SD version ) for the second one, and a Sig Sauer for the third one. Both of them are using the same bullet ( 9 mm ). And don't forget to have some Kevlar and some hands grenades.

But the most important thing is to have the good training and the fighting-spirit.

I can add up that M1-A1 and claymore landmines are very usefull to protect an area.

If you follow my recomendation, " they " will have to bomb the hell out your area if " they " really want to have you ".

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaphroniaI pay a hell of lot for my land and aint nobody removin me from it.

Keep this in mind...Even if you make all of the payments & have absolutely no liens or martgages of any kind on it, you still won't truly own it. You'll still pay "property taxes"; This implies that the government still claims ownership of that land & you'll always continue to pay those "rent fees". Even then, the government will still be able to find a way to confiscate your land, and perhaps maybe even figure out a way to erect a prison camp on it & then put you in there...How's that for irony?

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 10:34 PM
link   
UP: It was a joke.

MD: No doubt. Property taxes are included in my lil "i pay too much" rant. I had just gotten my note in the mail when I wrote that. I felt like that tootsie pop right before the owl bites it in two.

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Saph is sympathizing with edibles again, and I'm afraid were are out of her meds...

*Looks around inocently*

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 10:50 PM
link   
You also forgot that The NWO's actualy ring leader is Fonzy, along with Micheal Jackson and William Shatner, they plan to make a slave race out of all of us.
Deep

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 07:24 AM
link   
All oh this is well and good and loverly story to scare the wits out alot of us but without sources, this is, and continues to be, a Stephen King novel. Seems too many people are reading The Stand as of late.

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I still want to know where these 18,000 mexican soliders are

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 10:20 PM
link   
NWO is centered in Old Europe and has been for millenia, US of A is but a means to an end. NWO, Illumanati,etc... feeds on fear that is generated by the mass of humanity. All they seek is power, if you can harness all the fear in the world you have power over it. The only way to defeat such a force is to deny the power over you, "face your fear and it will pass through you and only you will remain" Herbert.
They feed on fear which is their power, remove your fear and they will become powerless. They are snakes and reptiles that have no conscious, they feel no guilt, no remorse for their actions. Have you ever seen a rattler, it can not be starred down like a dog. Where there is no emotion there is no guilt. The Illumanati, NWO, whatever are outdated lines that are descende from the R-factor in our genetic code that is normaly closed.
They are relics of a time gone by. Yet powerfull with a purpose to surrvive. To feed off our emotions.
When in the midst of a dream or nightmare the most difficult accomplishment is to wake up!
WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!

tut tut

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join