It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is the proof? Underground facilities

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 12:11 PM
link   
If the gov't does have huge, underground bases and transportation systems... Where is the proof? Where are the air vents, utility shafts, etc. Someone has got to have a picture of something related to these projects.

Where does the water and air come from for these facilities? Where are the shafts? I'm a skeptic, prove me wrong.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Where does the dirt dug out of the tunnels go?

Another indicator of tunneling: Union miners. I would expect to see union halls anywhere these tunnels are supposed to be.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Well, for starters, the first tidbit of ttruth would be Greenbriar. This (was) an underground facility that was to be used as a fall back point for the government if there was a nuclear strike.

The installation in Culpeper, Virginia, ten miunutes from where i was born, is very real. It goes hundreds of feet in the ground, and is protected by armed guards.

As for places like Dulce, there are several things you must keep in mind. Old Native Americans, that live in the surrounding reservation, still see gov't vans going down dirt roads that lead no where. There are service ponds that feed unaccounted for pipes. It's my opinion that something's going on, but as for the scale, i'm clueless.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Here's another indicator.....try a 'search' using ATS's very own search tool and one can read some information pertaining to this in other topics of this nature.

Heres a start:
US Underground facilities:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just did a ATS 'search' (at the top left of your screen) on 'underground facilities' and low and behold 43 topics/comments/threads came up.
I'm sure this can be narrowed down for more....
Good luck.

regards
seekerof

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 01:08 PM
link   
There is no 'proof' that undergroud facilities exist. Proof would be having complex diagrams pictures and them being marked on a map.

But there is the witness accounts. The farmers around Dulce telling the media about large boreing machines being drafted into the area. Extra large roads being built for Heavy cargo. The area being made restricted. Some people have been arrested for storing to much data about the facility.The unusually high cattle mutilations rate.

Speaks for itself...

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 01:09 PM
link   
i dont doubt that these places do exist but you raise a good question as to the proof. well i think that the reason these places are still secrets is because the government made them as to not have any proof of their existence. if they really have humongous structures undergroundthey could have piping anywhere. piping that leads into a near lake, river, or even ocean depending on where these installations are. as for the air and electricityim sure the government has some techonology that we are unaware of that can produce breathable air. the electricity problem could be solved with a generator.......a HUGE generator for the kind of power the government needs, but think if the government took just 1-2% of the power a plant produces, they would have so much electricity they wouldnt know what to do with it.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I never used to believe Dulce existed, but I have read more about and I am now inclined to say that I do believe it exists.

Governments are very good at disinformation, spinning things into making people think in a certain way, they like to feed conspiracy theorists. MJ-12 and Majestic-12 are two good examples of disinformation to confuse the mind and question truth.

[Edited on 26-8-2003 by MrEisenhower]

[Edited on 26-8-2003 by MrEisenhower]

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Phil Schneider, a very brave man, recently lost his life due to what appeared to be a military-style execution in January 1996. He was found dead in his apartment with piano wire still wrapped around his neck. According to some sources, he had been brutally tortured repeated before being killed. Phil Schneider was an ex-government engineer who was involved in building
underground
bases

davidicke.www.50megs.com...

I kinda think there is underground bases!! There has been so many storys about them for years...But still your question are correct, I would also like to no the answers....

[Edited on 26-8-2003 by asala]

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 01:23 PM
link   
To be honest, asking for proof as to the existence of underground facilities isn't very specific and can only be answered with a vague response, although Seekerof has nicely replied to your thread.

Proving that underground facilities exist is not that hard, in most cases they are publicly acknowledged as existing, but specific details about them are undisclosed and unlikely to be seen by the public.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 02:34 PM
link   
The cheyenne mountain underground complex.

Image: (1)
www.fas.org...

Image: (2)
www.fas.org...

www.fas.org...

[Edited on 26-8-2003 by quaneeri]

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by adcadcadc

If the gov't does have huge, underground bases and transportation systems... Where is the proof? Where are the air vents, utility shafts, etc. Someone has got to have a picture of something related to these projects.

Where does the water and air come from for these facilities? Where are the shafts? I'm a skeptic, prove me wrong.

Ah! now we've got someone approching this with a common sence attitude! I think many of the so called "Underground" facilities might in fact be only partally underground and get air from the surface portion of the facility. Take the Dreamland complex for example: it has underground parts, but it also has a very large base on the surface with its own ventilation system.
For a less specuative example See:
fas.org...

the above link is for the US Strategic Command's central command center.

Tim

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 06:50 AM
link   
"Well, for starters, the first tidbit of ttruth would be Greenbriar. This (was) an underground facility that was to be used as a fall back point for the government if there was a nuclear strike.

The installation in Culpeper, Virginia, ten miunutes from where i was born, is very real. It goes hundreds of feet in the ground, and is protected by armed guards."

Yes but Greenbriar is a relatively small facility and is nothing really special compared to some of the facilities talked about on this board. There is nothing in Greenbriar which can't be easily explained or out of this world. Culpeper is probably very similar and is designed to house vital parts of the gov't in case of national emergency.

I have no doubt that other similar facilities exist, especially around the Washington DC area. During 9/11 a lot of black suburbans went racing out I-66 (west of DC) toward the mountains and I�m sure they were taking parts of the gov�t to �Secure facilities�. The facilities I�m questioning are the rumored very large and deep ones which seem to be unconstructible with today�s known technologies.

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 11:04 AM
link   
One thing for sure. Our corrupt leaders have stashed away a supply of food , drugs and little girls in some undergroud bunkers, and you can bet that when the end comes these people won't have a place for YOU.

National security my arse - this is all for THEIR security.

The fact that they construct these places behind the peoples back ought to be enough to have them imediately opened to public inspection.

And besides, just what are those strange underground rumblings coming from the Cheney residence?

I bet he's building a space ship like that thing out of John Carpenters "The Thing" - working all hours of the night out in the snow like a cockroach on heat.

Why don't WE THE PEOPLE take a look?

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Where is the proof? Underground facilities

Why, underground of course!

The answers to all of your questions are...they are in plain sight. Ducts, vents, etc. are all sub-channelled through surface structures, etc. that are on military land, and from the surface, will appear as ordinary structures...

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 03:45 PM
link   
~One word. NORAD

*Don't ya ever watch the history channel?*

~Peace and Love to you.
Jeff.

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I have also heard stories of there being an underground complex at Edwards AFB, Cali. The complex is believed to be at the end of a runway at the base due to eyewitness acounts of aircraft simply taxying into an underground base that is believed to be home of the Aurora and other classified air force weapons. Not to mention Nellis AFB(area 51) as another potential spot for test flights like Edwards.

~Peace and Love to you.
Jeff.

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 04:04 PM
link   
but hopefully for the greater good of man and not for destructive purposes.

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Could It be that HAARP is a communication tool for all of the underground bases in America.

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   
The proof that you requested:

cgi.ebay.com...

[Edited on 27-3-2004 by dreamzdb]

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I've been considering this hypothetical nuclear-tunneling machine called the Subterrene and I've concluded that it only exists in our imaginations.

There's no way the massive amount of material excavated to build subway tunnels can just disappear into surrounding "cracks and fissures" as magma. There's way too much material to move. Also consider the lethal gases released by creating that amount of magma, they'd have to be vented somewhere.

If the Subterrene existed it would be used to build federal-funded subways in our large cities and to build tunnels for roads and conventional railways. Why waste time and money on less efficient tunneling methods if they have this technology? Why didn't they use the Subterrene for the Yucca Mountain nuclear waste storage facility?

There is no evidence this device exists, and plenty of reasons to believe it doesn't. I've seen the patent for it, but it shows a small drilling device, not a replacement for the 18~25ft diameter conventional tunnel boring machines. A few stories by supposed witnesses aren't sufficient evidence for me. Please show me a photograph of this device, or a photograph of a tunnel created by it.

[Edited on 27-3-2004 by Condorcet]

<<   2  3 >>

join