It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

peace of Jerusalem

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by allthings2allmen

Tell me what compels you to come in opposition to me.

Why would that even be an issue for one who makes pronouncements like you do?

Does that mean some mystical power is going to end my life soon, as you infer and often outright say about your "opposition"?

Also, why haven't you answered any of the questions I have asked you several times?

Well I am Elijah and he is Enoch. Enoch is the scribe and a friend of God. Elijah is a fearless prophet ready to get rid of all the greed, corruption, religions, the NWO, world banking, Zionism, You name it. I am ready4anything. My power is the power to recall the spirit of men to myself. Then they drop dead. I am both terrible and great depending on what your attitude is towards me.

You also contradict yourself fairly often and in addition to being consistent in that, you are consistent in saying people in disagreement with you will die, you can judge, you are really really special, that you "know" what people think and believe, that you are here as a prophet and you are a fulfillment of prophesy, that your powers and existence will become known worldwide by 2015...etc. etc. etc.

Those who wish me harm will condemn themselves to death by their own judgement.

And you have called others vain.

Rejecting the bible as a paper idol saying a one god doesn't exist, but somehow satan does, and then using names of Elijah and Enoch while claiming "miracles" (one while running from a police raid on you and associates--what were you doing illegal? You don't say when asked. Hmm)...none of it matches up into a coherent and consistent story.

Yet you are intent on nearly highjacking other unrelated threads with your "preaching" while in your own threads you very rarely do your preaching (other than anti-zionist rhetoric).

Does any of that begin to answer your question?
Would you care to directly answer any of the questions I have asked over several threads (not yours) that you have popped up in?
edit on 3/4/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 02:22 AM
link   
You ask several questions at once. Ask one specific question and I will give you my answer to that one. Fair enough?

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

That response is almost exactly what a now banned member who claimed powers and knowledge gave. Odd.

Surely with your abilities to raise the dead and cure cancer and cause opponents "to drop dead" you could keep track of more than one question at once.

Is evasion one of your "abilities"? Oh right, it is.

--Your "disappearing like a Jedi from a police raid of you and your associates in Prague".

Why the raid? Were you and these "associates" involved in illegal activities as is implied?

Is that what Elijah whom the "world needs" does?

Well, I guess we can consider that one question at a time, no?
edit on 3/5/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

You said this in another thread about an upcoming ( March 15) announcement a man is supposed to make.

It really has to do with the coming of Elijah. Elijah is both be son of man coming out of humanity and the father of man having created humanity. The beginning and the end. The Alpha and the Omega. All things2all men. If that is not a big change then nothing is. The announcement has been made. Now watch them run.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And you are Elijah...so is the above a declaration of your importance?

Are you referring to yourself as the "beginning and the end--the Alpha and Omega"?

Watch who run?

For a person who has called the bible a paper idol, and only focuses on Jesus saying "the kingdom of god is inside you" (I do sort of agree with that , if different terms were used), says there is no ONE god, yet has talked about satan ---- for all that, you used biblical language a LOT and refer to you being prophesied, etc.

Why so many contradictions?

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

I understand the protocol of discussion boards calls for quoting a remark and then answering that particular remark. But you sir ask me several things at once. Ask one question at a time because I do not like to quote another person's words in order to then refute it or as you might say use it against them. Do you not think that people who are quoted in history books as men that have affected the history of man kind were destined to do so? However they all had one thing in common aside from those who made scientific contributions to knowledge. They were conquerors. Warriors who through violence established kingdoms and empires. The losers would be declared villains and the winners heroes. However we still have a position to fill. That of prince of peace. One who unites the world under the hospices of peace and prosperity. It is not a choice made by men who usually regret the choice they make because they put people in power and power corrupts. This is a choice made by the spirit of God who lives in all of us. As if each person was a voting booth. Just as in a proper democracy it only take a majority to win the election but this time there will be no corruption or rigged elections or shadow PTB manipulating from behind the scene. For this purpose a certain amount of powers is given to that person to enforce the peace without which no one would be convinced. A sort of offer you can't refuse.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   

allthings2allmen
reply to post by Chamberf=6

However we still have a position to fill. That of prince of peace.

It's my understanding that title has already been assigned. Do you plan on conquering the claimant and taking over his kingdom?

For this purpose a certain amount of powers is given to that person to enforce the peace without which no one would be convinced. A sort of offer you can't refuse.

When do you plan on "enforcing the peace" (with an iron rod, it appears, since it's "an offer you can't refuse") with you magical superpowers?

Where will you start this? In the Third Temple in Jerusalem built in the wrong place? Is that where you plan on reigning from?

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

I do not plan to rule. I leave that to others. I just plan to change this world from what it is now to a different world where peace equality and freedom is the norm not the exception. When you refer to the prince of peace you most certainly are referring to Jesus. His kingdom is not of this world unless you are talking about the false Jesus of religion. The one who seeing that all men were saved decided to steal the name of Jesus invent religion and receive the worship of men. The name of Jesus has so been polluted by religion that he has a new name that no man knows. Jesus is now spirit and as such lives in all of us. Jesus himself speaking to his disciples who asked him what would happen in the end times said to them I will send you Elijah who will lead all men into all truth. Now if Jesus sent Elijah do you not think that Elijah and him are in agreement over this issue? I know what you are thinking now. You are thinking if I and Jesus are in agreement how come you do not agree? The answer to that sir is that spirit and flesh are in enmity and you have sided with your carnal mind rather than your spiritual mind. God is spirit sir.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Oh Sigmund, you are giving me a headache.
I'm trying really hard to understand what you are saying, and the message you are trying to get across, but you never answer anyone's questions simply and to the point. It's all packaged in a wall of text that doesn't really need to be said.

Anyway, I'm quite interested in what you are saying about the temple being in the wrong place, but never had time to click on the link Phillip put up to read , and now it's gone.
Can you please re-post the link so I can read it.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by MissBeck

His contention is that the Temple Mount is actually on a low knoll that was at one time called "The City of David", which is the original location of the pre-Israelite city of Salem - where Melchizedek ruled in Abraham's day. His sole rationale seems to be that it is closer to the Spring of Gihon, where it really isn't any closer. Gihon is at the bottom of the Valley of Kidron, and water has to take an uphill climb from it, of about the same distance, to get to either place. It seems that he would rather demolish the Christian Church on that site to make way for the new temple instead of the Muslim Mosque, and so has concocted a slightly elaborate scenario to place it there, rather than on what is agreed by all 3 religions to be "Mount Zion", which was alleged to be the seat of God in ancient days.

Personally, I'm convinced that God never lived at Zion, and still doesn't. The importance of the site to Jews seems to be a legend of Abraham being ordered to sacrifice Isaac on the chunk of bedrock emerging from the top of Zion. Muslims revere it because of a legend that Mohammed jumped from that rock (leaving a footprint that Muslims will show you and claim it as Mohammed's) into heaven for a visit during "The Miraj". Both rocks are the same chunk of bedrock now covered by The Dome of the Rock.

The Islamic story of "The Miraj" has no reference until around 200 years AFTER the event is alleged to have taken place. al-Aqsa, on the southern edge of the Temple Mount, has a different history and meaning to Muslims.

The "Southern Site" of the OP does not meet that requirement, nor is there any more water to be found there per his assertion. The Temple Mount, on the other hand, has (or had) lots of water already in situ. Pools all over it.

edit on 2014/3/6 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Ah, right, thank you. So this is just a personal hunch of his, not anything proven so to speak? Was the link to his own website?

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   

MissBeck

Ah, right, thank you. So this is just a personal hunch of his, not anything proven so to speak? Was the link to his own website?

Yup, a personal hunch, with no other backing. He went and looked and said "nah, it's gotta be over there" in order to placate the Waqf. The link I'm unsure of - I've seen so many of his sites on the net now that I'm not sure which one it linked to.

My recommendation: don't "invest" in the Petra project. Check out the owners and originators first, and see if their story has any ring in it to yourself. It reminds me a lot of other cons involving "UFO documents" made up out of whole cloth for sale.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Ah, I briefly read the Petra Project thread, and the link, but didn't have proper time to see what it was all about. I'll save that for another day, or month maybe. Thank you.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   

allthings2allmen

I do not plan to rule. I leave that to others.

How do you plan to "enforce the peace" with your magical superpowers without ruling?

I just plan to change this world from what it is now to a different world where peace equality and freedom is the norm not the exception. When you refer to the prince of peace you most certainly are referring to Jesus. His kingdom is not of this world unless you are talking about the false Jesus of religion. The one who seeing that all men were saved decided to steal the name of Jesus invent religion and receive the worship of men. The name of Jesus has so been polluted by religion that he has a new name that no man knows. Jesus is now spirit and as such lives in all of us. Jesus himself speaking to his disciples who asked him what would happen in the end times said to them I will send you Elijah who will lead all men into all truth. Now if Jesus sent Elijah do you not think that Elijah and him are in agreement over this issue? I know what you are thinking now. You are thinking if I and Jesus are in agreement how come you do not agree? The answer to that sir is that spirit and flesh are in enmity and you have sided with your carnal mind rather than your spiritual mind. God is spirit sir.

Make up your mind. Either you are going to "change the world", or you are going to deal with "spirit". Which is it? IF spiritual is to be separated from carnal, it can't be both.

I'm not entirely sure what gives you the odd notion that "all men are saved". That peculiar heresy seems to have crept into Christianity within the past couple hundred years. My best guess is that it was an appeal to a wider audience in order to extort more funding from them.

I AM in agreement with Jesus and Elijah - I'm just not in agreement with YOU.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by MissBeck

The story just doesn't ring true to me. It has all the earmarks of a pair of hoaxers I dealt with not long ago. There is always the assertion that "it's in the works, we just need more money", together with some name-dropping (i.e. "Dr. Bugnon in Switzerland", "Japanese Government", etc.), but the assertion is never backed with real evidence that anything at all is in the works - just their word for it, and no one else's.

From the "Petra Project" thread OP:

I think this information should be disseminated so that possible investors be made aware of this opportunity. Technical information is available in the link that Philip will provide here bellow.

Bold mine.

The link was to their own project claims, not any third party assessment or confirmation.

Caveat Emptor.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Here's the link again:

thepeaceofjerusalemask.wordpress.com...
(Mostly raw data hard to read)

www.askelm.com...
(Associates for Scriptural Knowledge Temple update page)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by PhilWhaley71

Thank you Philip. I will have a read through those when I have time.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 05:10 AM
link   

May I assume that you in your lofty position of having 15000 posts have taken me who has maybe twenty posts at task and that you are going to do ATS a big favor by getting rid of me. The so called temple mound has no live spring in it just reservoirs to hold rain water the visible part of the spring runoff is in the Kidron valley. but originally it was located under the first temple. They sealed the shaft so that the water would rise to the level of the temple floor by a sort of osmosis. The links to all the details are available. I will have all the details made available but this is sensitive material and will probably be closed however you can find the source and not have to worry about this link on this board. All foreign diplomats are required to pay their respects to the wall of shame so you can imagine what kind of diplomatic repercussions this might have. Every president that visited Jerusalem would be embarrassed to find this out.I am sure Obama would be just as embarrassed.
edit on 7-3-2014 by allthings2allmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   

allthings2allmen

May I assume that you in your lofty position of having 15000 posts have taken me who has maybe twenty posts at task and that you are going to do ATS a big favor by getting rid of me.

No. I have no interest in "getting rid" of you. I'm far more interested in exposure. You'll find that there are some pretty sharp people here at ATS, some of whom (other than myself) are already on to you. You're entertaining - why would I want to get rid of you? I only have that many posts because I've been around here a while, and seen a lot on these boards.

The so called temple mound has no live spring in it just reservoirs to hold rain water the visible part of the spring runoff is in the Kidron valley. but originally it was located under the first temple. They sealed the shaft so that the water would rise to the level of the temple floor by a sort of osmosis. The links to all the details are available. I will have all the details made available but this is sensitive material and will probably be closed however you can find the source and not have to worry about this link on this board. All foreign diplomats are required to pay there respects to the wall of shame so you can imagine what kind of diplomatic repercussions this might have.

Water is water.

The spring in Kidron valley is a spring. I know how they work, and you don't simply move one. What you're talking about is most likely a tap into another part of the aquifer that the spring springs from. The spring didn't just fall off the ridge and roll down the hill. The fact that there was a shaft to be sealed indicates a tap into the aquifer. Springs don't have shafts - wells do.

I love the bit about "sensitive material" that "will probably be closed". I can't tell you how many times I've seen such rhetoric. True to form, Siggy. True to form.

edit on 2014/3/7 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   
The temple rituals required running water for cleansing of the priests and clearing the blood from the animal sacrifice. There is no other water spring within a 70 kilometer radius. This is the water that was used for the temple and before that for the tabernacle which was the one brought in from the exodus and installed there for this very same reason. The first temple was built by Solomon and destroyed by the Babylonians. The second was built by Herod and destroyed by the Roman tenth legion which was garrisoned in fort Antonia which is now erroneously called the temple mound. If the Romans laid waste to the whole city in one day which is what they used to do with rebellious provinces they still needed a place to sleep after a hard days work. That is why they are the only Herodian stones left standing in Jerusalem. The place was raised to the ground. As jesus had prophesied there would not be a stone left standing. Imagine the Roman proconsul having no palace left to sleep in. Also look at the place it is definitely a military fortress. Formerly known as the Bariss and then reinforced by Herod and renamed Fort Antonia in honor of Antonius. A soldier needs a place to eat and sleep. A fortress preferably impregnable to enemies. This is not a temple mound. The fortress had a tower built in the South east corner from where the Romans could see the goings on inside the temple court and see if anybody was attempting rebellion.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   

me who has maybe twenty posts

At the moment of writing this, you have 131 posts not 20. It's right under your picture/avatar.

The majority of those are you posting about yourself in threads that have nothing to do with you and are off-topic.
edit on 3/7/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join