It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Courtney Brown predicts a "world-changing event" in Feb 2014

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Answer

tport17
Since this thread has gotten so long, I thought maybe it would be good to do a recap for any late comers who don't want to sift through the mess. It also might be nice to be able to read them all together.

Dr. Courtney Brown is a remote viewer who is claiming he has information that will change the world. He is going to release this information on March 15th.

I'm not trying to nitpick, but considering the fact that several posters have immediately rejected the information just because of Courtney Brown's involvement, I believe it's wise to point out that it seems like Courtney Brown himself will not be solely releasing the information... he just knows about the announcement.

From what I understand he stated that it would be released by official sources and immediately posted on his Facebook page and farsight website/newsletter.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
There are those people who are sensitive to social trends and more specifically the timing of them. I never dismiss the utterance of human beings knowing that in fact the spirit in human beings is the spirit of God. It does not matter wether you are a believer or an unbeliever it is the same spirit. I used the prophecy of an announcement to start telling people what I have to say knowing full well that these things would change the world. I doubt that Dr. Brown was thinking about me when he made the prophecy but wether it is about aliens or about a specific human being the announcement has been made and you can now expect major changes in the world of men.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   

TiedDestructor

Answer

tport17
Since this thread has gotten so long, I thought maybe it would be good to do a recap for any late comers who don't want to sift through the mess. It also might be nice to be able to read them all together.

Dr. Courtney Brown is a remote viewer who is claiming he has information that will change the world. He is going to release this information on March 15th.

I'm not trying to nitpick, but considering the fact that several posters have immediately rejected the information just because of Courtney Brown's involvement, I believe it's wise to point out that it seems like Courtney Brown himself will not be solely releasing the information... he just knows about the announcement.

From what I understand he stated that it would be released by official sources and immediately posted on his Facebook page and farsight website/newsletter.

Correct. So it's not like he's saying "I know this amazing thing but I'm not gonna tell you until the middle of March!"

There is a bigger picture and Courtney Brown is waiting for the official release just like the rest of us.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Answer
So it's not like he's saying "I know this amazing thing but I'm not gonna tell you until the middle of March!"

Except that is exactly what he is saying.... has he gotten any "remote viewing" correct? Remember the artificial object he claimed was following Hale Bopp.... what happened to that?

He originally claimed there would be a big announcement in February, then when it was obvious he changed the date to march, and when nothing happens he will change the date to April, May....2015, 2016... 2020...2220!

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   

hellobruce

Answer
So it's not like he's saying "I know this amazing thing but I'm not gonna tell you until the middle of March!"

Except that is exactly what he is saying.... has he gotten any "remote viewing" correct? Remember the artificial object he claimed was following Hale Bopp.... what happened to that?

He originally claimed there would be a big announcement in February, then when it was obvious he changed the date to march, and when nothing happens he will change the date to April, May....2015, 2016... 2020...2220!

Except that this is an announcement he (and seemingly a few others) knows about; it is not a remotely-viewed prediction.

There's a significant difference. A little objectivity goes a long way.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Answer
Except that this is an announcement he (and seemingly a few others) knows about;

how would a fraud like Brown know? Who else claims to know about it?

it is not a remotely-viewed prediction.

Well, as remote viewing does not work....

A little objectivity goes a long way.

Very true, and going by the other hoaxes Brown has pushed why should he be believed now?

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Courtney Brown's Implication Posting #16
"Remember that the leadership of a country always reflects consciousness of the people. There are no exceptions to that, regardless of whether the leadership is virtuous or dastardly. Contemporary physics on Earth does not fully explain why this is so, although pieces of the puzzle are in clear sight if scientists would only connect the dots. Nonetheless, it is a consequence of universe law, whether one understands why it is so or not. For this reason, it is never useful to be angry at the nation's leadership, for the people truly do shape their own destiny regardless of who leads them. If you want to change the world for the better, the only thing that will work is to introduce a new idea to the people with clarity and focus, and then let it spread. The leadership will adapt to the new idea only when the people accept it."

Newest post.

It seems to tie in more with the bank-reset plan than the Baltic Sea Anomaly.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   
It really has to do with the coming of Elijah. Elijah is both be son of man coming out of humanity and the father of man having created humanity. The beginning and the end. The Alpha and the Omega. All things2all men. If that is not a big change then nothing is. The announcement has been made. Now watch them run.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   

allthings2allmen
It really has to do with the coming of Elijah. Elijah is both be son of man coming out of humanity and the father of man having created humanity. The beginning and the end. The Alpha and the Omega. All things2all men. If that is not a big change then nothing is. The announcement has been made. Now watch them run.

I'll have what he's smoking !

(post by allthings2allmen removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Answer

Newest post.

It seems to tie in more with the bank-reset plan than the Baltic Sea Anomaly.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Then America is in big trouble because they will not change. They are stubbornly stupid and happy to be so. Just look at who they vote for as president and their representatives. Another thing is that they would have to burn their bibles which is the source of most of their strong delusions. Everybody wants to take care of number one or those that are like minded as number one. A nation divided cannot stand and division is as rampant as it could ever be. The only thing that all humans have in common is one spirit. The same spirit in all men. So the only way to achieve unity is to be led by the spirit instead of the selfish carnal mind. This is a change of mind and with it comes a change of attitude. United we stand divided we fall. One nation under God sure but not as it is now. Even the church is divided so you can tell it is not spiritual but definitely carnal minded. It would take just one single person to become spiritually minded to change all the others by example. But the traditions of men would have to be defenestrated for that to happen and boy do we like our traditions. Well then we would have to stone that person. Do we still stone prophets these days or do we just ignore them as insane. Oh ! forgot the bible says there are no living prophets.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by allthings2allmen

Sir, may I direct you to This Post

You seemed to have overlooked it.

Please pay particular attention to the question being asked in the post.

Spiro

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

The power of collective consciousness.

Thought creates reality.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

hurdygurdy
reply to post by Spiro

The power of collective consciousness.

Thought creates reality.

Spiro

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Answer

Newest post. It seems to tie in more with the bank-reset plan than the Baltic Sea Anomaly.

With each release of a new "Implication", I get more confused as to what this announcement would be.

Talk about a mystery that has confused men for thousands of years, to talk about George Lucas, to origins of humans, and a prison planet...all in the different Implications.
Now how a nation influences its leader from the collective consciousness.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

I think he made too many implications to begin with. Now he is running out of information to give so he's having a wing it. I mean it keeps getting thread raped by the crazies.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

Well I disagree 100%, if for instance North Koreans wanted a change they would be killed. I guess he means we can change it by thinking and wanting something different i assume Hum silly I think.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Ref the latest set of implications. What has physics got to do with human behaviour? Like asking a plumber to wire a main frame. It would also imply that a nations populace control via peer pressure it's leadership ! Guess hitler got that one wrong "after topping himself "when it was the German people that made him do it!
If evidence from a third party proved to the masses that something was for the better ie eating McDonald's twice a day was good for you then would the leadership bow down to a known falsehood to appease the masses despite physical evidence to the contrary ?
Introduce a new idea? Would that mean that the breaking news will not be related to anything physical past or present. Would the bank collapse be classed as a physical event? The Baltic anomaly is certainly physical as is the so called Ukraine crisis!
I do believe there will be an announcement on the ides. From where and what it will stem I am unsure of. As I am unsure of the purpose of the implications, why imply so many variables into an announcement. This will only bring the trolls to the surface and create more questions than answers. I put it to you that probably only 10% of people shown the implications would have a chance of reading them completely without getting a headache. Therefore how would the majority of the populace deal with the announcement? Simply they won't ! It will be mass denial, the sheep will dismiss therefore the leadership will denounce , fact!

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

I will answer one question at a time if I may. The question was do you know something that is earth changing? Yes I do. All men are waiting for something to happen but they do not know what that event is. One of us humans all things being equal is going to come out of the sea of humanity and serve a common purpose to all men. Sort of like turning billions of individual organism into one common entity like a single organism. With the same mind and the same purpose namely saving of the species. The opposite would be to continue as we are on the path to destruction. You see we are as individuals all self motivated and have no inclination towards thinking as a community.For example think of the planet earth as a ship traveling through space at high speed around the sun. Anything could at this point rock the boat so to speak. We need to wake up the captain and tell him about the storm approaching so he can calm everything down. Now this captain has no ego, no narcissism, no megalomania, no vanity just a job to do that he was chosen to do. In a previous life he was a prophet called Elijah and probably because of that he was chosen for this pivotal role in the story of man kind. What I do know is once the transformation is finished he wants no part in ruling this world just in changing it and leaving those who have been transformed in charge so he can rest from his labors. Does that anwer your question sir? One question at a time please.

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join