It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

peace of Jerusalem

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   
This is a post about archeology and having no place specifically for archeological topics I thought this would be the best place to post it. Bare with me because it might be longer than my usual posts. I went to Jerusalem in two thousand twelve to confirm my suspicions and they all turned out to be true. The world is ready to go to war over an archeological blunder of monumental proportions. As we were driving around the center of town in a taxi I pointed to the wailing wall and said to the taxi driver this is an abomination. There where Orthodox Jews bowing and praying to a wall they consider to be the western wall of the temple mound. Nothing could be further from the truth, it actually is the western wall of Fort Antonia which housed the tenth Roman legion that destroyed both the temple and all of Jerusalem because of a Jewish revolt in the year 70 C.E. Never did this wall nor the fort have any significance to the Jews nor the Christians. During the six hundred years of the Muslim occupation of Jerusalem the palace of the Calif was located right on top of the wall and his toilets were gravity type seats on top of the wall. The Christians asked the Calif if they could use the sight as a garbage dump and he acquiesced being a benevolent ruler. After three hundred years the pile had grown thirty meters in height and the stench pervaded the whole palace. The Calif being a clever man decided to throw a few gold coins down his toilet and soon started a small gold rush. When activities slowed down he would seed a few more gold coins until the whole place was cleared in no time. My opinion is that it was the cheapest public works ever. Now the location of the real temple mound is three hundred yards south of there on top of the Gihon spring the only live spring within a 70Km radius around Jerusalem. Temple rituals for cleansing and cleaning of the sacrificial blood called for running pure water and therefore the temple must have been built above it. This area is now an empty lot but because of archeological blindness it is an established error that the temple mound is the wailing wall. Aside from the fact that it is an unclean place the rituals observed there are themeselves six hundred year old cabalistic rituals where a female deity called the Shekina is worshiped not by bowing down as you will immediately see if you watch it they are not bowing to the wall but holding a book that does not move and they thrust their pelvis forward and backwards as a symbolic fornication of this deity. Then they pause to gently kiss the wall as if it was the most sensitive part of a woman's anatomy. The twelve year old boys that are asked to perform the ritual are sometimes embarrassed to do so because they instinctively know the meaning of it. When any diplomat, president, dignitary from foreign countries visit Jerusalem they are obliged to pay their homage to the wall under the threat of creating a diplomatic incident. When I say abomination I mean abomination. I have evidence and archeological proof of my statement but only for those who do not take my word for it and I will provide a link to these proofs. The last time the prime minister entered an exploration tunnel in the wall for structural repairs it started the entifada which is the reason the world is going to war.
edit on 27-2-2014 by allthings2allmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by allthings2allmen

I always felt paragraphs were overrated anyway.

...seriously, though? Looking at that massive wall of text just hurts my brain. I can't see too many people wading through that. Might want to try breaking it up a bit.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 03:09 AM
link   

"Sorry but it is as condensed as I could make it. I usually never take more than thirty seconds of a person's time to make my point. So this temple mound which is not the temple mound is what has so many Arabs angry with the Jews and it is western archeologist with their proverbial head up where the sun don't shine that are responsible for this. It is the second holiest Muslim site in the world. They think the Jews want to build their third temple there which means that the Al Aqsa mosque will have to be destroyed. A legitimate concern for the Muslim around the world. The link was posted by Philip just above this."

From the duplicate thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on Sat Mar 1 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: link and tags added

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Sorry about the confusion. It is a mater of fact that the materials for the third temple are already assembled in a warehouse In the desert and that the Government plans to rebuild the temple but the location is a mistake. Correcting this mistake is very important to the peace of Jerusalem. When the Orthodox Jews realize the enormity of their mistake and see that a correct positioning of the temple location will raise no complaints from the Muslims they can start construction yesterday. The location is empty and there are no buildings there as if it was meant to be. I have personally verified this with my own eyes. A quick visit to the link provided by Philip will clearly demonstrate both the veracity of this fact and the importance of this information coming to light. Both the islamic and Jewish tensions will be diffused as soon as the Muslims feel like their Dome of the rock is no longer under threat. The same family that provided the funds for the Israel high court construction are going to fund the construction of the third temple. As we know the first temple was destroyed by the Babylonians the second by the Romans and the third will be built by the Rothschilds. If you ned proof please visit the provided link. By the way Philip thank you for the avatar.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Interesting, especially the link and the graphics there really made it easier for me to understand. Thank you for sharing. I really believe though at this point in history, the truth will not bring peace to Jerusalem. I have always thought that the whole scenario in Jerusalem was reminiscent of the 'Hatfield vs Mccoys'. There was an original misunderstanding but no one really cares now, since so much ancestrial violence has occurred since then. If that makes any sense?

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Zionism must be exposed as the secular war mongering neo nazism it really is. It is never to late for the truth to be heard. It is a matter of fact it has been saved for last. Saving the best for last a just in time method to make us appreciate the efficiency of truth in a world full of lies. A secular government that has adopted the trappings of a religion to legitimize itself and also wants a Jewish temple. But there is nothing in the current location that is of any relevance to the Jews. The real orthodox Jews are anti zionists.
edit on 28-2-2014 by allthings2allmen because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Assortment of pictures of Ultra-Orthodox Jews affiliated with Neturei Karta (Anti-Zionism group)

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   
A few pictures tell a thousand words. Americans have been fooled by a Zionist lobby that uses media press and television to manipulate public opinion. We have been completely duped. It is never to late to wake up. There is no ancestral hatreds all the hatreds are not even a hundred years old. The jews and the Palestinians have lived in peace for millennia until zionism created the state of Israel. It is your tax dollars that is paying for Zionism and funding WWIII. You are responsible for the war through ignorance and apathy. Wake up America. Investigate. Question. Research. Learn and then speak the truth instead of repeating what you have been brainwashed with.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Correct me if i am wrong but once the 3rd Temple is built it's game over ...the Anti-Christ will rule the world for 7 years from the Temple and than it's Judgement Day?

I mean the whole planet is going to get torn up & millions will be dead...always get nervous when i hear they are rebuilding the temple or thinking about it.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   

BABYBULL24
Correct me if i am wrong but once the 3rd Temple is built it's game over ...the Anti-Christ will rule the world for 7 years from the Temple and than it's Judgement Day?

I mean the whole planet is going to get torn up & millions will be dead...always get nervous when i hear they are rebuilding the temple or thinking about it.

As I understand the prophecies the world will end the moment the anti-Christ enters the 3rd temple.A blasphemy to the Lord.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I don't know but something makes me really laugh if they are praying to the wrong wall

Its almost too good to be true?

I find some old rituals extremely funny I must admit. I don't underestimate religion and think it has a big part in society but I feel it needs modernized. Praying to the wrong wall (true or not) highlights this so much.

People might say religion in a whole is as silly as this notion but the search for meaning and quest for good which I think religion should be about is admirable.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Well you see we humans without being aware of it call evil things good and good things evil. When Jesus died on the cross for all human beings Satan stole his name in order to receive the worship of men. He is the one that started Christianity so basically those who call themselves Christians are actually devil worshipers. Now even Mahatma Gandhi said give me Jesus but keep your religion. You wonder why Jesus called pharisees hypocrites. Most Christians are the most stupid people on this planet. You have to be pretty stupid to believe that the earth is only six thousand years old when I have seen trees that are older than that. Most Christians believe that Adam and Eve were the first human beings when Genesis clearly says that Cain went to a foreign country to find a wife. I can show you a whole catalogue of contradicting biblical statements but that is not why I started this thread. In these days when knowledge has greatly increased we can do away with myths and religious lies and let logic and understanding prevail. Jesus would not want any of us to worship him he is our brother. There is no difference between bible baboons and Taliban extremists. Their Mullahs and our priests are both lying scum. They tell us if we obey the law we are saved when in fact everybody is saved wether they believe or not wether they obey the law or not. It is called traffic of influence and it is a racket. There are only two types of human being. Believers and unbelievers and both are saved. There is nothing we can do to contribute or escape salvation it is an established fact and to claim otherwise is to trample on the blood of the sacrifice.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by allthings2allmen

YOU in other threads:

I am become all things2allmen but he name of my spirit is called Elijah.

However if you believe you already know that I can do what I am going to do. The others will complain or just not agree. No problem I am going to be sixty years old this year and nothing can distract me from my mission. Some of you I can tell have been waiting for this moment for a long time and you can feel a sort of joy rising in you. You are believers.

Your Buddy PhilWhaley71 (backing you up all the way in this thread) joined the site with you and says:

Hello, hello, my name is Phil or you can call me Enoch. I record the words of the spirit for posterity.

He is talking about recording your words? Your words are "of the spirit"?

In a thread about a prediction that even the "predictor" says will not be announced till mid-March you say:

It is still February and the announcement has been made. It is about the arrival of Elijah in the public eye. From hence forth this Elijah will become more prominent on the world scene till the mid of 2015 when all things in this prophecy shall be fulfilled.

Delusions of grandeur?

It is a mater of fact that the materials for the third temple are already assembled in a warehouse In the desert and that the Government plans to rebuild the temple but the location is a mistake.

I'm sorry, you may have a disciple in "Enoch" the record keeper of your "words of the spirit", but why would I take your word on ANY topic, whether it's about the third temple or butterflies??

You say:

I can show you a whole catalogue of contradicting biblical statements but that is not why I started this thread. In these days when knowledge has greatly increased we can do away with myths and religious lies and let logic and understanding prevail.

And yet you and your disciple call yourselves Elijah and Enoch and you talk about fulfilling prophesy...

edit on 3/2/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
You said in your first line that this was an archaeological thread.Then you precede to quickly politicise it with the beliefs of the orthodox Jews towards the Israeli state,then Palistinians?Now,if not before,your everyone but you has the site of the temple wrong theory sounds agenda driven.

edit on CSTSunam0861 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   
My agenda is to make men aware of what they are. They are Gods in the making just like men are first little babies and then grow into men. Gods are first little Gods who then grow in spirit and truth to become what they were destined to become from the beginning. There are two types of humans those who will not cooperate with the transformation and those who will. When you post everybody is immediately aware of what your position is. It does not change anything other than the fact that you know if you are against me or for me. Which of course does not affect the transformation in any way. Those who cooperate are going to be transformed into eternal being soon . Those who do not by their own choice will live out their natural lives and then wait for a thousand years to be transformed latter but sooner or latter all will be transformed into eternal beings. Zionism is the middle eastern issue of all time.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

allthings2allmen
My agenda is to make men aware of what they are. They are Gods in the making just like men are first little babies and then grow into men. Gods are first little Gods who then grow in spirit and truth to become what they were destined to become from the beginning. There are two types of humans those who will not cooperate with the transformation and those who will.
When you post everybody is immediately aware of what your position is. It does not change anything other than the fact that you know if you are against me or for me. Which of course does not affect the transformation in any way.
Those who cooperate are going to be transformed into eternal being soon . Those who do not by their own choice will live out their natural lives and then wait for a thousand years to be transformed latter but sooner or latter all will be transformed into eternal beings. Zionism is the middle eastern issue of all time.

"Against you or for you".

Does that mean in your views on Zionism, or the fact that you've been declaring yourself "Elijah" and your "scribe" as "Enoch" and your powers and mission?

Tell me, do you have any other disciples besides the quite obviously much younger Phil aka Enoch?

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I'm actually 43 I have hypothyroidism and choose to stay young looking instead of taking the medicine.
edit on 3-3-2014 by PhilWhaley71 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-3-2014 by PhilWhaley71 because: just had a birthday

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Tell me what compels you to come in opposition to me. Is it just a force of habit or is it a special inspiration. You can imagine that I do not get much acceptance in this world and that I have cut my teeth on greater opposition. I have been banned on many religious sites with just one post. These are my trophies. I thrive on rejection and do not sugar coat my words in order to be accepted. I say what I have to say and then nothing else. The middle eastern issue is important for the whole world. The first thing to do is to defuse the bomb. The fuse is the issue of the third temple. Christians have theirs, the Muslim have theirs and now the Jews want theirs. Unfortunately because of archeological blunders they think the temple should be built on the location of the Alaqsa mosque. You do not have ten years to dedicate to the study of this problem so you should take a quick course and understand where the real location of that temple is. You can do this in a couple of hours and clearly understand without the shadow of a doubt that the Jews can have their temple but in the right location without destroying anybody else's holy places. Make no mistake nothing is holy to me nI just want to defuse this bomb. Think of me as the bomb squad.
thepeaceofjerusalemask.wordpress.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

I'm actually 43
reply to post by PhilWhaley71

Isn't that younger than 60?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join