It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO filmed today. Helicopters, mothership, and scouting saucer.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Jobeycool

Sadly, even if a pic or video turned out to be proved as a "real" UFO so to speak and had been witnessed by the masses with loads of proof to back things up, you will still have your bunch of debunkers here... nothing people can do about it but keep a stiff upper lip.

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Anyone pretending it is very obvious a hoax is a terrible ridiculous absurd dishonest skepticism.

Anyone considering this is anything other than a Hoax given the source and the other evidence against it is fooling themselves, yes be open minded but bear in mind that thing rolling across the floor may be your brain

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   

gortex

Anyone pretending it is very obvious a hoax is a terrible ridiculous absurd dishonest skepticism.

Anyone considering this is anything other than a Hoax given the source and the other evidence against it is fooling themselves, yes be open minded but bear in mind that thing rolling across the floor may be your brain
I edited more stuff in saying more than likely a hoax.But I cannot say for sure.WTF is making a lot of these same type of videos getting better at hoaxing them is what I would say.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

There are a number of hills in Paris

Montmorency in the suburbs looks very similar to the video

(also a regular visitor to Paris)
edit on 13-2-2014 by dashdespatch because: typo

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   

I am pretty sure the nail in the hoax coffin was put in by the members from France.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Rodinus
Sadly, even if a pic or video turned out to be proved as a "real" UFO so to speak and had been witnessed by the masses with loads of proof to back things up, you will still have your bunch of debunkers here... nothing people can do about it but keep a stiff upper lip.

When 1 single video or picture is actually shown that isn't blurry or subject to interpretation then people that require proof will believe.

Since that has happened yet.....

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Looks to me the fake stuff was added when He zoomed in.Because it does appear a helicopter or something was there in in the same place when He the camera operator was not zoomed in.Then He tricked people and added stuff later to make it fit all in place when He zoomed in.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

What sort of proof do you have that these videos are all hoaxes? Simply declaring "hoax" just isn't nearly enough. I'm afraid once again I must disregard your "opinion", as anyone who is paying any attention should do immediately and in every case due to your habitual, indiscriminate and constant efforts to debunk ALL presented evidence of ufos.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by dashdespatch

Ok, I do not wish to fight about this as it could go on for ever and ever... even if I also mentioned that owing to the amount of red brick buildings in the video this could not be Paris either. (Also looks like an industrial zone in the foreground...)

Most red brick built buildings are normally found up in the North East of France after the Picardie region and especially In Lille and on the Belgium border (although some red brick buildings can also be found in Grenoble and Alsace... You might have the odd one or two scattered around in Paris but not the amount shown on that video.

Sorry no hills in the industrial zones surrounding Paris either. The "hills" that you are talking about are situated in the more touristic or rich parts of Paris)

*Including these "hills" (Methinks that the "hill" in the video is a hell of alot higher):

Montmartre: 130 m (425 ft) above sea level (ASL). It was leveled in the 18th century.
Belleville: 128 m (420 ft) ASL
Menilmontant: 108 m (354 ft) ASL
Buttes-Chaumont: 80 m (269 ft) ASL
Passy: 71 m (233 ft) ASL
Chaillot: 67 m (220 ft) ASL
Montagne Sainte-Geneviève: 61 m (200 ft) ASL
Butte-aux-Cailles: 62 m (203 ft) ASL
Montparnasse: 66 m (217 ft) ASL

I feel that we are disrespecting the OP and thread derailing here, lets just put it like this then shall we :

If this Video was a genuine one, then I think that it would have already been seen and reported by many people in the general public... I for one have never heard about this over here.

Kindest respects and peace

Rodinus

edit on 13/2/14 by Rodinus because: Red bricks you say?

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Urantia1111

What sort of proof do you have that these videos are all hoaxes?

My eyes , experience and common sense , the evidence is there if you care to look.

I'm afraid once again I must disregard your "opinion"

Don't be afraid I would expect no less from you.

as anyone who is paying any attention should do immediately and in every case due to your habitual, indiscriminate and constant efforts to debunk ALL presented evidence of ufos.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion , it doesn't surprise me that you don't agree with mine neither am I surprised that you only post here to attack me rather than address the subject of the thread , It may have escaped your notice but I am not the only one calling Hoax here.

edit on 13-2-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
....always amazes me. This "Huge UFO" is coming in for a landing, with a helicopter observing, and the only person to film it is on the OTHER SIDE OF TOWN???

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
It's actually embarrassing that people believe videos like this.
There are so few good UFO cases out there and next to zero good UFO videos, but that doesn't mean people should lower their standards and start posting utter crap like this.
The WTF people have filmed and posted other videos featuring these same "craft" and they're all terrible, blurry and fake.

We live in an age where ever everyone has a camera on them at all times - Their mobile/cell phones - and yet still we have no decent videos/pictures emerging of craft.
We can get footage of Meteors hitting earth, beer cans piled up on a drunk guys face, all manner of insane and unbelievable video footage being captured 24/7 across the world.

But STILL next to nothing in terms of quality UFO/Craft footage and pictures.

This tells us a few things but it mainly says that most videos out there fakes... it tells us that if alien craft are flying around and landing and visiting us, that they don't want to be filmed and probably have technology making that possible.
Any video that is randomly filming the sky for no reason and then something happens, any video that is soooo blurry that you can't make out what's going on, but the video "creator" tells us that it's a mothership or scout UFOs and the like, is most likely fake.

It's a shame, because like most people I love the subject and would love nothing more than for someone to get some compelling evidence or record something that blows my mind and the minds of experts etc.
But it hasn't happened and I'm not holding my breath

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I never trust stuff that appears on Youtube channel that's making money off those videos. Like what are the chances that mostly those guys see and record UFO's, if it's a video from someone else then i would still prefer seeing on the owners yt channel without annoying logos/sub requests on the footage.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

SecretKnowledge
A little bit of research shows that this faker, WTFflow, is the luckiest ufo hunter ever because he has a lot of video's of them. Here's another one of his....

He has a lot more on his youtube channel. No-one is that lucky.
They dont even look real, so obviously fake.

yeah…hoaxer. but some people in hollywood would call this a "portfolio" so is it him or the audience….hmmm?

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

If you did any due diligence you would see (like I did) that the poster of video said Paris France in the comments section. Boom.

AAC

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   

AnAbsoluteCreation
reply to post by Rodinus

If you did any due diligence you would see (like I did) that the poster of video said Paris France in the comments section. Boom.

AAC

Directement du cul, cela....

"Boom"
Hahahahahahahaaaaa!

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

AnAbsoluteCreation
reply to post by Rodinus

AAC

Due diligence you say ...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Boom

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

opethPA

Rodinus

When 1 single video or picture is actually shown that isn't blurry or subject to interpretation then people that require proof will believe.

Since that has happened yet.....

Don't most cameras/phone cameras have higher resolution recording these days? I mean come on...everyone who has filmed these events had the crappiest phone camera on hand making pretty much all clips subject to editing and hoaxing.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
The thing is that all of his videos he's so far away from what he is filming that it's all blurry but he can make claims of "mother ship" and "eating clouds" (those were planes by the way). Beyond that, isn't it quite convenient that he's capturing UFO's while just randomly filming the sky all the time? And if I were to witness something extraordinary (since I have yet to see one myself), I would be flipping out or at least a singular "what is that?"

I've been around ATS for awhile now and maybe I'm just jaded, but this is definitely fake to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join