It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Aboard! Next stop, Police-State and Groping!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

there is a serious lack of testosterone in America. All of the men have been feminized through media brain washing and chemical attacks through plastics and other estrogen mimickers ....

this is what used to be the "American male":

this is now what the "American male is":

edit on 1-2-2014 by UxoriousMagnus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   

UxoriousMagnus
reply to post by beezzer

there is a serious lack of testosterone in America. All of the men have been feminized through media brain washing and chemical attacks through plastics and other estrogen mimickers ....

*rolls eyes* yet another person who doesn't realize that Women are probably the fiercest and nastiest fighters when it comes down to it....

Yay for us.. .

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
how about everyone in the country who wants these sort of TSA things to occur and exist has their name written on a list, and everyone who does not has their name written on a list. And when these TSA sort of things occur, if it occurs to someone who does not want it to occur, and it turns out they are innocent and holding nothing of terror, then the collective of those on the list of wanting TSA is billed a dollar, the collective sum of which is given to the citizen who suffered this inconveniently revoked freedom? Its bad enough those who dont want this sort of thing pay the TSA employees salaries is it not, this is simple and just reimbursement.
edit on 1-2-2014 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   

vkey08

UxoriousMagnus
reply to post by beezzer

*rolls eyes* yet another person who doesn't realize that Women are probably the fiercest and nastiest fighters when it comes down to it....

Yay for us.. .

now days it would seem so.....because all the men are basically hairy women......

but back in the day......NO.....not even the same ball game.....sorry....

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

C'mon! Our entire society has become sissied. Not just the men but women as well.

Words like "self-esteem", have infested our lexicon to the point now where people are afraid of everything.

Sochi? Ooooh terrorists!
Super Bowl? Terrorists!

We've become a nation that has brought Cowardice to an art form! If being afraid was an Olympic Event, America would have gold medals!

From;
smoking
Trans-fat
meat
veggies
sugars
alcohol
terrorists
guns
driving
malls
insects
. . . . etc

America has developed a coward-meme that sits well with many if not most of America!

It's not simply just boys vs girls.

By the way, boys rule, girls drool.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I think the TSA is actually an aggressive maneuver designed to condition people into thinking that their bodies don't belong to themselves.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

UxoriousMagnus

vkey08

UxoriousMagnus
reply to post by beezzer

Yay for us.. .

now days it would seem so.....because all the men are basically hairy women......

You obviously have never been in a catfight..

...Or on the receiving end of my wrath and fury when I get going, hot tempered Latina outmatches big bad guy ^_^ Ask Beez just how hot tempered I am, he's seen some of my uncensored rants..

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

vkey08

UxoriousMagnus

vkey08

UxoriousMagnus
reply to post by beezzer

Yay for us.. .

...Or on the receiving end of my wrath and fury when I get going, hot tempered Latina outmatches big bad guy ^_^ Ask Beez just how hot tempered I am, he's seen some of my uncensored rants..

Yeah, sometimes you scare me.

LOLZ

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Beezzer just remember, you get to see me uncensored.. Now repeat the sissified comment again? Pleasse........ PWS PWS PWS PWS PWS... I just really wanna let that sink in......... (cocks gun)......... P l e a s e.....

Be vewwy vewwy qwiet...... I'm hunting wabbits........ ehehehhehehehehheeh

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I think we need more people like this old gal...

STOP! Or my grandma will shoot!

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by UxoriousMagnus

After being the baby brother raised by five sisters...

I threw the feminine side of me out the window a long time ago. LOL

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   

vkey08

UxoriousMagnus

vkey08

UxoriousMagnus
reply to post by beezzer

Yay for us.. .

Words, Mr. Wordsworth, that have no substance and no dimension like air, like the wind,like a vacuum that you make believe has an existence by scribbling index numbers on little cards!

Delusions, Mr. Wordsworth. Delusions that you inject into your veins with printer's ink. The narcotics that you call literature. The Bible, poetry, essays of all kind an opiate to make you think you have a strength when you have no strength at all! You have nothing but spindly limbs and a dream and the state has no use for your kind!

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Of course you might of guessed I'd be with ya Beezz.
I don't see how we are supposed to even believe they're protecting
us. Is this the kind of protection
they're talking about. We're only violating and ruining the country to protect
you people.

So they can run state sponsored meat markets like the one in Florida?

Like it or not, we are at war with our own government.
edit on 1-2-2014 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   

beezzer
Apparently, when no-one was looking, America wussed out and became a police state.

Bunch of namby-pamby sissies.

But then again, maybe I'm wrong.

No, you are right.

The "Majority" would rather surrender their Liberty for the feeling of safety.

I for one, would much rather deal with the risk TOO much liberty (as if there were such a thing) than the opposite of having to little.

If the risk of being free, is people who hate this freedom hurting me, Ill deal with that as it comes.

It seems to me we have the "terrorist " threatening our freedom, and The State taking it away from us to protect from the first part.

Does that not seem oxymoronic to anyone else?

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Nice Twilight Zone reference, but I'm referring to the drag down knock out, someone gets cut bad street fighting Latina's in LA in the 80's....

I have more than a few scars..... MWAHAHAHHAA

(plus I'm armed for my job so
)

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
back in the 60's and 70's EVERY American politico and resident loved the inner peace that East Germany achieved through this very system. The feelings of love, freedom and safety that the Stasi created was something that was championed by every single American person who knew of their efforts. It was a model for humanity, were peace reigned supreme, where creativity was championed and the hearts and minds were one.

Or am I wrong?

Maybe my memory is shot.

Looking at this now, why anyone would go to an event that the government deems so dangerous that guns, military hardware, searches and so on are needed to attend is beyond me. Is anything worth going to where those who put it on wants GUNS, GUNS, GUNS, to be able to kill the attendees? Seriously? Why would anyone decide that seeing a "game" "entertainment" is worth subjecting themselves to this kind of humiliation? Then again to see a concert you subject yourself to the same humiliation, or to visit mom in another state, so humiliation must be the driving force.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

vkey08

Nice Twilight Zone reference, but I'm referring to the drag down knock out, someone gets cut bad street fighting Latina's in LA in the 80's....

I have more than a few scars..... MWAHAHAHHAA

(plus I'm armed for my job so
)

well...that's nice and all....I would say it is "cute" but I am not trying to make you angry.

My initial post that started you on this tirade was not bashing women but bashing weak men.

As you might notice...my name is UxoriousMagnus.....not sure if you are up on your Latin or not but it means very....very...fond of ones wife.

I have the utmost respect for women .... especially strong ones.

My wife is a kettle bell trainer and martial arts practitioner and shoots better than I do (and I am a farm boy and ex-military).....but a truly strong person who is also high in character would never brag about fighting or their strength as they are almost embarrassed by their abilities and others lack of them.

You know....strong silent types. This is what America is missing these days.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Oh dear...yet more anti-police conspiracy theorists. It has always been my opinion that the guys and girls of the police do a fantastic job, day-in-day-out. There are bad apples in EVERY line of work but this shouldn't be a reason to hate on the good police officers who are there when you need them. The police have a difficult job to do, whatever decisions they make they get criticised and it's very easy for armchair critics to sit there and say "XYZ" without doing the job yourself. If we didn't have the police, we simply wouldn't be able to function in today's society. My interactions with them have always been positive but obviously this varies for some people who can't listen to authority and become keyboard warriors.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   

ProfessorT
Oh dear...yet more anti-police conspiracy theorists. It has always been my opinion that the guys and girls of the police do a fantastic job, day-in-day-out. There are bad apples in EVERY line of work but this shouldn't be a reason to hate on the good police officers who are there when you need them. The police have a difficult job to do, whatever decisions they make they get criticised and it's very easy for armchair critics to sit there and say "XYZ" without doing the job yourself. If we didn't have the police, we simply wouldn't be able to function in today's society. My interactions with them have always been positive but obviously this varies for some people who can't listen to authority and become keyboard warriors.

very true but like in the Catholic church.....one bad apple is too many. If some Catholic priest decided to be extra friendly with your son....would you turn a blind eye and say "most priests are good, there are just some bad apples"?

Police can't afford to have bad apples as they have way too much power. They must all be good apples. Which I know is impossible but still the requirement.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Let me be blunt.

I'm old school, you know that.

I will always open the door for a lady. I will tip my hat and say, "Ma'am".

You can fight dragons, wear armor, shot, kill, run, fight better than any man ever alive, . . . . .

. . . . . and I'll still hold out the chair so you may sit, and buy you flowers, and pick up the check.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join