It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Aboard! Next stop, Police-State and Groping!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Apparently, when no-one was looking, America wussed out and became a police state.

Call it a rant, call it an observation, but America has "sissied-out".

SECAUCUS, N.J. - Fans headed to the Super Bowl will have to travel light even to get on a train headed to the game.

The Transportation Security Administration says that fans will not be allowed on the one rail line that serves MetLife Stadium on Sunday unless they show their ticket to the game and demonstrate that they don't have bags bigger than clutches. They can carry clear plastic bags, too.

The security detail will be set up at Secaucus Junction Station, the start of NJ Transit's 6.8-mile Meadowlands line to the stadium in East Rutherford.

www.newsday.com...

I've written much on how America has become a "Coward Country" how fear has enabled the State to move right in and make itself a mainstay in our daily lives.

Now we have the TSA checking you out. . . . not at a football game, but before you even get on a train BEFORE you go to a football game.

Maybe I'm the only one disgusted by this. I know there are many here that have taken great umbrage at what I have written in the past. How I have slandered the great State of America, on how I discount the need for TSA to grope granny or a college co-ed.

It's, after all, for our "safety", or it's "for the children", or "if we don't, the terrorists win". I forget the excuses being used today.

But this tripe further enables my dim (and getting dimmer) view on America.

Bunch of namby-pamby sissies.

But then again, maybe I'm wrong.

As always, read, reply, ignore, slap angry llama's with deli meat, it's always up to you, ATS.

beez

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Would anyone be complaining if TSA agents were supermodels?

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

ImaFungi

Just my wife.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Yeah, it's crap like this that makes me stay away from metro areas as much as possible. I would rather deal with all the dangerous animals myself, have the community protecting itself, than deal with corrupt police and all the various 3 letter agencies. Trading a false sense of security for freedom has never sat well with me.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Nope, you aren't wrong. I have never seen so many people scared of their own shadows in my life. "But what if" is the watchword, and they can't see that "what if" is worse than "What if not". I am getting very tired of what has happened to our country. To the point of looking for somewhere else. But where?

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
the last thing anyone wants is for there to be a train bomb on Superbowl sunday. I can see why the authorities want to keep people from backpacks and luggage. This Superbowl is definately not a stoner Superbowl, more of a New York/Jersey Police State type of thing going on here. It would be much better if it were in Denver or Seattle.

Feel better Beez, knowing that the authoritay have it covered.

side note: I want the old avatar back!

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I say screw the security. IMO the world would be a better place without so many "fans" of men in hot pants and shoulder pads playing with pointy balls.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

We can safely say it's NOT for our "safety", it's NOT "for the children", and the terrorists WON." By terrorist I mean the fascist Amero-Nazi Stazi-Gestapo groups who now swarm our once great country.
edit on 868pm3636pm12014 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Mamatus
I say screw the security. IMO the world would be a better place without so many "fans" of men in hot pants and shoulder pads playing with pointy balls.

You must have a round ball fetish.

Ewwwwww....

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

beezzer
Apparently, when no-one was looking, America wussed out and became a police state.

As always, read, reply, ignore, slap angry llama's with deli meat, it's always up to you, ATS.

beez

Hey Beezz,

Can I take all yer FB posts and data mine them while I'm bored at werk and then see if I can't get some DHS people to come say HI? (I am being facetious Beezzer knows this just for anyone who may now know we are friends on FB as well and he sees all my posts recently. LOL )

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Don't like it? Do something. Ain't that the reason you have all those guns?

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

ImaFungi

No I would only complain if I was the one not searched. This sounds like the solution to our problems.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I have to believe that there will be a moment when they overreach, and the people rise up. History tells me this has to happen!

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

TXRabbit
but how will i hold my beer and nuts

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

vkey08

beezzer

beez

Hey Beezz,

Can I take all yer FB posts and data mine them while I'm bored at werk and then see if I can't get some DHS people to come say HI? (I am being facetious Beezzer knows this just for anyone who may now know we are friends on FB as well and he sees all my posts recently. LOL )

Yeah, they can join the ICE people watching me. (I should have never gotten that Klingon Passport!)

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Post deux
edit on 1-2-2014 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   

TXRabbit

Um, pretty simple solution I suppose.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

beezzer

TXRabbit

Um, pretty simple solution I suppose.

We could always give this guy a call..

Retired Army General To Tea Party Group: I Would Lead A Coup Against The U.S. Government

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I always get singled out for being well endowed...🌰🌰

It's a curse....my helmet is getting battle scars. 🐓

One agent said "I must holster that weapon". 🔫🔪

I want my story out there...📺📡

I will probably get some offers for rides.🚔🚑

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

TXRabbit

That's a great idea. I guess I'll go out and do some target practice tomorrow. Paper targets, not people. Since it's not my team there at the SuperBowl, I really don't care who's playing. And I can always catch the commercials on YouTube if someone tells me that they are funny. But it's been a while since I've been out plinking.

Even if it were my team playing, there is no way in hell I would attend a Super Bowl in either New Jersey or New York, even if the tickets were free and I had a suite to myself.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join