It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time for a mass redistribution of wealth

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by spiritualzombie

And you keep stating that what you want is to put the rich on trial, take their wealth, and if that doesn't work to scare them into giving it all away, kill them.

That seems to be the meat of your solution to greed.

I'm still waiting for your solution to covetousness.

edit on 2-2-2014 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   

spiritualzombie

beezzer
Crimes should be punishable by law. There are already laws that take care of that.

Now if you want to discuss how they are enforced, that's an entirely different topic.

What many here are espousing is making it criminal to have wealth.

Nobody is saying it's criminal to have wealth.
edit on 2-2-2014 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

Actually, you indicated that it should be. That there should be laws introduced to that effect.

That it should be a mental illness to want to have more than you have, because it's greed.

You stated that pretty clearly in:

This post

This post

and then several posts after that (I stopped looking after post number 6)

It's pretty clear you think that there should be laws that keep anyone from becoming wealthy....and that those who so desire to be wealthy are suffering from a mental illness and should be treated as such.

You did make that quite clear in the very first page of this entire thread.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   

spiritualzombie
reply to post by beezzer

It seems to me you've been chatting along a lot longer than the opening post... Plenty of opportunity to get to the meat of what I'm saying.

Quit mis-directing. We've had a chance to discuss this in detail, but you're still playing stupid.

I'm only going by what you posted.

You want to get the 1%.

You couch it in terms of financial terrorism, then use actual criminal offenses to justify attacking anyone above a certain level of wealth.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

thesaneone

spiritualzombie

Antigod

Wow ,almost word for word what zombie said. And as I pointed out, I was commenting how spiritual zombie seemed to want to kill the rich.

Find the quote where I said I want to kill the rich. Not criminals by a court of law... but where I specifically said I want to kill all rich people. Find the quote.
Or apologize.

"My suggestion for punishment is to drain them off all their money, possibly prison, and if found guilty of treason, death penalty on the table."

The above are your word. Now you say your sorry.

THANK YOU, I couldn't find it.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Antigod

The funny thing is they posted after they said they didn't say it.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   

thesaneone

spiritualzombie

Antigod

Wow ,almost word for word what zombie said. And as I pointed out, I was commenting how spiritual zombie seemed to want to kill the rich.

Find the quote where I said I want to kill the rich. Not criminals by a court of law... but where I specifically said I want to kill all rich people. Find the quote.
Or apologize.

"My suggestion for punishment is to drain them off all their money, possibly prison, and if found guilty of treason, death penalty on the table."

The above are your word. Now you say your sorry.

Read that again and come back when you have a real quote.

Is this really the only argument against my proposal? No argument? All your arguments require a drastic misinterpretation to what I'm actually saying.

You really have nothing, don't you? I kind of feel sorry for you because you really honestly have no argument against me. Your only hope is to re-word my statement to fit an argument that doesn't exist.

Shame on you for willfully spreading ignorance.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

thesaneone
reply to post by Antigod

The funny thing is they posted after they said they didn't say it.

"if found guilty of treason, death penalty on the table."

Is that your quote. Is this not U.S. Law? So your problem isn't with me, it's with the legal system.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

beezzer

Actually you've been inventing a lot. A LOT.

Honest people see it.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   

spiritualzombie

People with vasts amount of wealth and power, who gained this power through corrupt practices, brought the economy and the Unites States to its knees, and demanded a $7 trillion dollar ransom. They took that money and paid themselves bonuses. They use money and power to manipulate the system, to buy laws that benefit only them, they invest in news media to manipulate the public into supporting their greed addiction. They seek to take over the United States and turn it into "We the .000000000001%.

Why aren't you mad at the government instead, they are the one letting it happen and trust me if you had the chance to take advantage of a situation you would, just like everyone else. Lets say your speeding and get pulled over and your on your last points before they suspend your D.L and the officer said $50.00 will make this all go away i'm sure you would pay to play.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   

eriktheawful

spiritualzombie

beezzer
Crimes should be punishable by law. There are already laws that take care of that.

Now if you want to discuss how they are enforced, that's an entirely different topic.

Actually, you indicated that it should be. That there should be laws introduced to that effect.

That it should be a mental illness to want to have more than you have, because it's greed.

This post

This post

It's pretty clear you think that there should be laws that keep anyone from becoming wealthy....and that those who so desire to be wealthy are suffering from a mental illness and should be treated as such.

I do believe excessive wealth is a mental illness / addiction, and that it should not be applauded.

I never said wealth should be illegal. I did say society should be educated on the dangers of greed, and be able to identify it in the real world.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   

spiritualzombie

beezzer

Honest people see it.

Well I'm honest, I agree with beezer. You've been having a right old rant on this post, and you did seem like you wanted to prosecute wealthy people for treason. And steal all their stuff.

Trying to explain to you, the majority of the one percent come by their cash legitimately. You don'twant to hear it. The actual number of them who come by it by knocking off pension fund, crime and criminally creative banking are a small minority.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I think there is a lot of room for debate in what I've been saying about greed, about wealth controlling government, about correcting the situation--- and I was hoping to really find some strong opposing views--- I don't think you need to intentionally misinterpret my words... but then again you are defending people who are manipulating laws to suit themselves.... so maybe this is a like mindset.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   

spiritualzombie

eriktheawful

spiritualzombie

beezzer

This post

This post

I do believe excessive wealth is a mental illness / addiction, and that it should not be applauded.

I never said wealth should be illegal. I did say society should be educated on the dangers of greed, and be able to identify it in the real world.

Ah....now you're simply LYING.

Each of those posts, you said that legislation should be introduced. That's law.

And at the beginning of this thread, you were not indicating just the 1%.....you advocated all wealth should be redistributed (move the goal posts much?)

AND you said that anyone wanting more than they need (exactly who are YOU to decide that? Who is ANYONE to decide that?) that people need to be "reeducated" on "greed" (que reeducation camps, etc). Because it's a mental illness.

Are we so desperate now that we are lying about what was said........which is a mater of record that anyone here on ATS can go back and read?

Are you side stepping now?

Keep doing it. The bottom line is: your idea is not popular.......nor wanted by many people. Your ideas can not be implimented unless you do so world wide (ever single country....because that's where the wealthy will flee to: other countries where they are welcomed).......(hmmmm.....one world government anyone?).

You do a lot of dancing around on this topic I noticed.

I'd write some more, but I need to get back to work, as I need a little extra this payday so me and the fam can go on a trip....

Oh darn! Looks like me and my family are suffering from mental illness again.......sheesh.....

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   

spiritualzombie

eriktheawful

spiritualzombie

beezzer

This post

This post

SO people should juct working when you think they have enough money?

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Antigod

spiritualzombie

beezzer

Honest people see it.

Well I'm honest, I agree with beezer. You've been having a right old rant on this post, and you did seem like you wanted to prosecute wealthy people for treason. And steal all their stuff.

Trying to explain to you, the majority of the one percent come by their cash legitimately. You don'twant to hear it. The actual number of them who come by it by knocking off pension fund, crime and criminally creative banking are a small minority.

And you are pretending to not have read most of what I've been saying.

This is your logic:
"Oh well, I DID totally project that he only wanted to kill rich people... and if he HAD said it, that would have been wrong, so I'm right."

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

spiritualzombie

Antigod

spiritualzombie

beezzer

Honest people see it.

This is your logic:
"Oh well, I DID totally project that he only wanted to kill rich people... and if he HAD said it, that would have been wrong, so I'm right."

I'm sure I am not alone here by saying this but you have not been right about anything yet.
Opinion is not fact.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by spiritualzombie

How would you propose that "a mental illness / addiction" be identified and associated with wealth accumulation?

Assuming these afflictions are of pathological/psychological/psychiatric origins, how would you eliminate this problem?

And, *IF* government bureaucracy would be part of the solution, how would you eliminate the same problem from government?

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Antigod

spiritualzombie

eriktheawful

spiritualzombie

beezzer

This post

This post

I think there are other alternatives.

These kinds of headlines are steps in the right direction: "The man who gave away $7.5billion: Philanthropist who inspired Bill Gates and Warren Buffet wants all his money spent on good causes before he's dead"

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   

spiritualzombie

Antigod

spiritualzombie

beezzer

Honest people see it.

This is your logic:

Well that was gibberish.

Beezer said you mentioned killing rich people (which you did) and I agreed with him when he said you seemed to want to kill rich people (after finding them guilty of treason.)

Now you/Poet apologise for saying I said that the rich should get way with crimes/breaking the law. Unlike you, I didn't say what I was accused of saying.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   

spiritualzombie

Antigod

spiritualzombie

eriktheawful

spiritualzombie

beezzer

This post

This post

I think there are other alternatives.

These kinds of headlines are steps in the right direction: "The man who gave away $7.5billion: Philanthropist who inspired Bill Gates and Warren Buffet wants all his money spent on good causes before he's dead"

SO you want people to spend most their lives working with no benefit to themselves.

By the way you get into the one percent at about 1 million sterling.

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join