It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President of Israel and the Antichrist

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   

BELIEVERpriest
reply to post by Gryphon66

In the case of the prophetic the timeline, most prophecies are written as metered time poems, so by analyzing the meter, a timeline of human history from the fall of Adam to present can be and has been reconstructed. This meter timeline gives many details about historically fulfilled prophecy. By that timeline in 2014, we are presently 6122 years from the fall of Adam.

So, if common sense is not enough to judge interpretations, you can alway cross reference it with the meter. According to the meter Israel still has 7 years on its prophetic clock, therefore there is a strong case for dispensationalism.

Its a rhetorical mathematic pattern encrypted in poetry, so I would say its objective.

Fascinating. So, this meter method is useful only for interpreting prophecy? Or for the whole Bible?

How does the meter method work exactly? Are you reading it in English and measuring the meter? You said earlier that you rely on others interpretations as you don't have facility in the original languages (Hebrew, Greek, Aramaic, etc.) ... and that confuses me even more.

How can you use the meter of Bible verses to measure actual years passing in the real world WITHOUT analysing in the original language(s)?

Thank you very much for your answer.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

The meter is in Hebrew and Greek. It tracks timelines in the Bible that supports Dispensational boundries. When the Bible is interpreted according to these Dispensational boundries, the picture becomes crystal clear. So clear that many become offended by it...especially when you tell the about the meter. Its hard for many to believe.

I was hesitant about the results of the meter as I can not analyze it myself, but my close examination of the number 1,365 in Numbers 3:50 actually provided a portion of the timeline from the 400 years of Jewish slavery to the dedication of the first temple. The results of the Numbers 3:50 transaction parallels the meter perfectly. Its like a double blind experiment to weed out the placebo affect.

This is getting into a whole other topic that involves years of research on my part and the research of others. I dont mind sharing it with you, but give me time to find my data on Num 3:50.

In the mean time, it would help to familiarize yourself with the meter at:

www.brainout.net...

My personal and progressive research is here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I encourage you to download the gen yrs xls chart from brainout.net. That is the reconstructed timeline Im refering too.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by BELIEVERpriest

I'm fascinated. Thanks for the links. I'll be back after some study.

ADDED IN EDIT: BELIEVER, what happens to the system if the current order of the 66 books of the Bible isn't used?
edit on 20Fri, 31 Jan 2014 20:16:03 -060014p082014166 by Gryphon66 because: Question

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Text
reply to post by Utnapisjtim

Text [1] He is the secular ruler of Israel (practically a humanist Messiah) [2] He sits for seven years (Rev. speaks of a 7 year tribulation) [3] He is elected through democracy (comes up from the sea) So what you guys think? Would Shimon Peres fit the suit of the Antichrist? Doubtfully. There are antipopes, and there are also antichrists, rulers who do "evil in the eyes of God". But what do you think?

I believe to know this would be to be a prophet. A prophet is told by God and can never be wrong in any given message. For anyone to believe that they are endowed with this prophecy would be to say that one has to have been told by God and to my knowledge no one actually knows the truth in this matter.

1John_2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
1John_2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
1John_4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
2John_1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

By this I am led to believe that all people who deny Jesus as the Christ is an antichrist and any one of these millions of people could be the source of power of which Revelation teaches. I may be wrong in this teaching but this what my teachers have taught.

This is paralleled in thought such as Satan's are taught to be many Satan's. Anyone who denies Jesus or His Father is a Satan. Just as Lucifer is a Satan and is bound in hell so there are many other Satan's on this earth. In other words not all Satan's are the entity Lucifer but Lucifer is but one of many Satan's. This same understanding applies to antichrist. All Satan's are antichrists and all antichrists are Satan's. But to accuse the brethren is not our charge. The brethren condemn themselves unless a prophet has been told of their condemnation.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Some books like Samuel and Chronicles arent really split it the old languages, so 66 wouldnt be the order. The actual order that would have any impact is the actual chronological order according to when they were written. The meter characters or numbers support the context of its passage, so all it does is provide detail for the story that is being told, like a time stamp or prophetic deadline.

The actuall meter characters themselves create a vocabulary. Here is some of that vocabulary:

7: divine completion
6: man
40: testing period
50: Jubilee, resetting of a civil unit, voting period for non-believers to believe
70: Voting period for believers to reach spiritual maturity.
1050: A block of time dispensed to man by God in installments of 490+70+490 years. For example Daniels 70 weeks is 490 years. That is the last 490 years of Israels 1050 year loan.
5: Grace, Christ's payment for our ransom
3: perfection
105: this number is by far the most important. It shows up everywhere. I think its God seal or stamp of appoval, consisting of 49+7+49. Many biblical numbers are divisible by 105, like 1365, 1260, 1050, 5250, 1470. Some of these 105 multiples are found in face value text, most are only meter numbers.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   

BELIEVER: And what happens if other apocryphal or deuterocanonical works are included? e.g. 1 and 2 Maccabees or Sirach or Wisdom, for example, in the OT, or 1 Clement and The Shepherd of Hermas, in the NT?

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   

According to brainout.net, the bible is a metrically closed unit. Metering of texts was popular in ancient times as it is today in rap and rock, but none of the apocryphal texts reflect the same meter pattern as that found in the Bible. For example the Ephesians meter corresponds to the Psalm 90 meter.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   

BELIEVERpriest

According to brainout.net, the bible is a metrically closed unit. Metering of texts was popular in ancient times as it is today in rap and rock, but none of the apocryphal texts reflect the same meter pattern as that found in the Bible. For example the Ephesians meter corresponds to the Psalm 90 meter.

Thanks for sharing your information BELIEVER. I find it impossible to believe that a master schema of interpretation, which holds the key to understanding God's plan for time, relies on the specific order of Protestant-only versions of the canonical books (in say the King James Version of the Bible for example as opposed to the Septuagint or the Jerusalem Bible).
edit on 23Fri, 31 Jan 2014 23:17:31 -060014p112014166 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Ah yes, the Septuagint is very usefull. While it doesnt share the Masoretic meter, it reveal loads about the angelic conflict.

For example in the LXX version of Deuteronomy, God tells Israel that the nations were divided according to the number of the sons of God. But the Masoretic text says the nations were divided according to the sons of Israel. While most assume the different versions are in contradiction, I see a unified doctrine: The doctrine of Angelic Replacement.

The idea is that before Satan and Co. revolted, they were part of God's family. But, after the revolt, God created man and therefore Israel to replace each fallen angel. Its not explicitly stated in the bible, but there are many hints throughout the OT and NT. So, if God the angel are the "bene ha Elohim" or sons of God, and Israel was raised to replace the fallen angels, then the LXX and Masoretic texts are in harmony in that particular aspect.

For the record, I dont consider myself Protestant. Im purely non-denominational. For the sake of description, I willingly label myself as a "Messianic Dispensationalist". The only quality I share with Protestants is that I protest the Vatican and the Roman Catholic pyramid scheme.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   

I willingly label myself as a "Messianic Dispensationalist".
Meaning as opposed to "Christian"?

"Messianic" to me sounds like a type of Jewish-lite.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Maybe there is something to this.
Pastor Hagee says that the four blood moons that are to appear and coincide with the Jewish holidays of Passover and Sukkot in 2014 and 2015 because of lunar eclipses may constitute a sign for important end time events.

Four Blood Moons

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   

jmdewey60

I willingly label myself as a "Messianic Dispensationalist".
Meaning as opposed to "Christian"?

"Messianic" to me sounds like a type of Jewish-lite.

Im a Christian. I believe Jesus died for my sins. You do know that "Messiah" is the english transliteration of the Hebrew word that means Christ, right?

So essentially "Messiahic Dispensationalist" is equivalent to "Christian Dispensationalist".

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   

So essentially "Messiahic Dispensationalist" is equivalent to "Christian Dispensationalist".
Saying you are not a Protestant to a lot of people would be the same as saying that you are not Christian.
Calling yourself Messianic sounds like you are avoiding the term Christianity in favor of a more acceptable term in the eyes of Jews.
I don't think that Jesus died for our sins as some sort of pagan sacrifice for the gentiles.
Jesus is the King of the Jews which is what the term messiah means and we are heirs along with him to all of the promises that God has ever given to anyone, as he is our Lord, if we believe in him as the son of God.
edit on 1-2-2014 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   

jmdewey60

Saying you are not a Protestant to a lot of people would be the same as saying that you are not Christian.
Calling yourself Messianic sounds like you are avoiding the term Christianity in favor of a more acceptable term in the eyes of Jews.
I don't think that Jesus died for our sins as some sort of pagan sacrifice for the gentiles.
Jesus is the King of the Jews which is what the term messiah means and we are heirs along with him to all of the promises that God has ever given to anyone, as he is our Lord, if we believe in him as the son of God.
edit on 1-2-2014 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

Not to step in here uninvited, but when exactly did Protestants become the "only" Christians. About 1500 years of Church history disagrees with your statement. What do you conceive that the "Protest" part of the word is deriving from?

Why do you think that your interpretation of BELIEVER's self-identification is important to the thread topic? Why not send a U2U instead of adding to thread drift? In short, what does this have to do with the concept of antichrist or The Antichrist?

Who cares what fine distinctions you see fit to make in how authentic you think someone else's beliefs are?

I'd like to encourage you to stay on topic please.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Who cares what fine distinctions you see fit to make in how authentic you think someone else's beliefs are?
People who happily do label themselves as Christian.
I think he is making his message or the theory package he is promoting unnecessarily loathsome to his would-be audience by the suggestion of mincing words in a way that may be to make them seem less objectionable to people who I would consider to be inimical to anything that smacks of Christianity and would never in this lifetime ever consider accepting any of it.

As to how this has to do with the thread topic, I think that the writer of the New Testament, when he was saying antichrist, if there was the word in common use as it is today, would have written "anti-Christian".
Avoiding the use of the name Christian, to me seems like giving concessions to the enemies of Christianity.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   

The devil is Zeus and the big mountain is Olympus.

Rev 2:12 And to the angel of the church in Pergamos write ; These things saith he which hath the sharp sword with two edges; 13 I know thy works, and where thou dwellest , even where Satan's seat is: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth .

The structure is 35.64 metres wide and 33.4 metres deep; the front stairway alone is almost 20 metres wide. The base is decorated with a frieze in high relief showing the battle between the Giants and the Olympian gods known as the Gigantomachy.
Pergamon altar at Wikipedia

The Pergamon altar was moved piece by piece and reconstructed in the Pergamon Museum in Berlin. Hitler, the Beast, built his own version of this altar later, an even bigger one, with the help of his chief architect Albert Speer:

The Zeppelinfeld (in English: Zeppelin Field) is located east of the Great Road. It consists of a large grandstand (Zeppelinhaupttribüne) with a width of 360 metres (390 yards) and a smaller stand. It was one of Albert Speer's first works for the Nazi party and was based upon the Pergamon Altar.
Zeppelinfeld at Wikipedia

Compare with Rev 13:2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
edit on 1-2-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: Fixed link

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Wouldn't the god of the bible be more accurately described as the Antichrist? After all, he/she ruled by fear and intimidation, murdered those that did not bend to his/her will, pitted brother against brother, and killed almost all of humanity.

Not trolling here, just asking a serious question

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   

aoxomoxoa
Wouldn't the god of the bible be more accurately described as the Antichrist? After all, he/she ruled by fear and intimidation, murdered those that did not bend to his/her will, pitted brother against brother, and killed almost all of humanity.

Not trolling here, just asking a serious question

That description would resonate with Gnosticism an early Christian sectarian community. They saw the God of the Bible as none else than the Prada-wearing infidel commonly known as the Devil. Infact, the word 'devil' is actually another name for 'god'. In Romani 'devel' means 'god'. In Sanskrit 'deva' means 'god' while 'devi' means 'goddess'. You see the same word in Greek 'theos' and in Latin 'deus' (changing consonants follow "Werner's Law"), both meaning 'god'.

Christians have given Satan many flattering names and titles, the above one being one, Lucifer being another, and therefore in effect Christians call Satan God and the Morningstar. Had there been irony involved I wouldn't bother with such folly, but they use them as proper names and there's no irony involved. But of course official etymology handed to us by the powers in charge, trace the origin of 'Devil' to Gr. 'Diablos'. This is not true. When the Gypsies came to Europe they weren't exactly welcome. So in Old English the Gypsy word discribing God, Devel, was copied into English, but given the oposite semantic meaning, thus demonising all Gypsies as devil-worshippers with the stroke of a pen and a false entry to the English vocabulary.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

What was that thing your Master said again ... seemed kinda important ... oh yes! JUDGE NOT SO THAT YOU WON'T BE JUDGED.

BELIEVERpriest has demonstrated throughout every post in this thread an intense belief in Jesus, the Bible and Christianity.

I do not share those beliefs. In my world, that stuff is the essence of insanity.

But, I can respect BELIEVER's take on the various meanings and possibilities for interpreting the end-times and so forth. Why? Because he has applied himself to study the structure of the Bible and has stepped outside the garden-variety Christian box to consider something novel, that has a rational, systematic (if in my opinion flawed) basis.

There's nothing magical or important about calling yourself a Christian. Jesus didn't call himself a Christian, and never once mentioned Christianity. You're acting like one of those high school clubs that insists everyone wear a red shirt on Friday. It's shallow, superficial and meaningless. It's group conformity and peer pressure and that has nothing to do with Jesus.

Did you bother to follow the links that BELIEVER provided to the discussion? Try to understand his position at all? Or did you merely recognize that he was wrong and anything he might say is wrong because he's not mindlessly rebleating the same, tired, rote that comes into every discussion when Christians feel threatened in some way?

Here's a novel take on "the spirit of antichrist" which was already in the world ... what if the Christ is enlightenment, greater awareness, wider understanding and anti-Christ is conformity, stubbornness and ignorance?

Guess which side your post is on by insisting that others refer to themselves with YOUR pet phrase? I'll leave that solution to the student.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Youre right, I did lead the conversation off topic. To get it back on topic, I'll discuss the antichrist in relation to the meter.

As stated earlier, I think Nimrod is the AntiChrist, and just as Jesus is the genetic Son of God, I think Nimrod is the genetic son of Satan somewhere down the line. Thats why both Apollyon and the Beast share the same symbol as the 7 headed dragon. The bible reveals both the angelic and human nature of the antichrist.

I think the False Prophet better fits the discription of the corrupt Jewish leader.

If my assumptions are correct, Nimrod will return by 10/22/2016.

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join