It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1 Uso, 1 Ufo, and 3 Orbs in Monte Hermoso, Argentina, The best UFO video i´ve seen, and have seen m

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Today a facebook friend i´ve got post a video lasting 4:20 minutes record in a beach in Monte Hermoso, which is known by the quantity and quality of UFO´s appearences...The video is in spanish, obviously, and if any translation is needed just ask me; but the video is astohishing and speaks for itself!!!

www.facebook.com...

The video has been posted through a facebook profile, it´s secure and the quality is simply amazing!!

NAMASTE!
edit on 25-1-2014 by N1thNa1ath because: bad spelling

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I don't think this is a ufo. I think the object itself is real enough, and probably is a ship or offshore drilling platform. There's a temperature inversion which is causing a reflected image of it to appear to be hovering in the air just above the horizon: in other words, a mirage. See en.wikipedia.org... for an explanation and other examples.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Looks like a boat on the water far away.

The upper lights are a reflection of the boat lights on the water due to temperature inversion...temp inversion

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by N1thNa1ath

Six minutes of shaky cam. They even think to pose in frame. If I was this guy with a camera I would have maybe thought to stabilize the shot some. There must be a cooler to set the camera on or a piece of driftwood to steady it. How about a beach ball or umbrella ?

Stabilize, find the object, max zoom, focus.

Hooold it…

after all this is the single most important sighting of my life.

And I wasted it.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I agree with the temperature inversion mirage explanation as well. The "lights" above and below appear to be mirror images of each other, which is what happens in a temperature inversion mirage.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Which part of the quality of that clip is "simply amazing" ?

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

It was trough the camera of a cell phone....
Stabilize where?
In the sand?

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Very interesting vid....
I live near all kinds of fish boats....some of the bigger seine boats have massive arc lights hung from the rigging and stabiliser poles
These appear to be like those boats at times, all lit up.....
The segments that are clearer pics belie this observation...and im damned if i know what they could be though,..............

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SummerLightning

There is no drilling, no ships there...it´s not a place where this kind of comercial ships or platforms are set. In any case, there would be shootings of this kind everyday, because it´s a tourists place...

The orbs that are seen in the middle of them, what would that be? Superman?...

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

The part where you can put it in HD!!

2nd line

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Whoa this is crazy.

Wow.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

If you look at them in HD, you can see 2 or 3 orbs, going round in the middle of both objects...

There is no place there where to fish, just in bahia blanca , but there are 120 km to that place...from monte hermoso..
I live in buenos aires and go very often to bahia and Monte Hermoso, there is the ¨corridor of the south¨ as it is know by some ufologists because there is a great quantity of sightseeings where ufo´s appear...many books written name them, and every people living down there know of this.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Max zoom makes stabilizing much harder. I didnt watch it, if he's on a boat obviously that combined with zooming would make it very shaky.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Oh that is really cool.

I went and watched it on "HD" as you suggested (a 2nd time), and this time I did see those "revolving orbs" in the middle between the upper and bottom lit areas. How bizarre.
I admit in low quality I didn't even notice the "orbs".

Also if it were a ship, at this distance on the horizon would it be extremely tall?

I don't know what it is.
Anyone want to toss out some speculations on what the 'revolving orbs' anomaly may be?
Could be easily explained but I don't know it all so I'll remain open to people's suggestions-hypothesis.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   
i gave up after 30 secs,no matter how excited or nervous i was i,m sure i could hold camera steady long enough to actually keep what i was filming in view,it was like deliberately losing it incase it was obvious what it was, hence the vid being of no interest at all

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
What is with the camera steady complaints?
I myself accept that the world isn't perfect and try to work with what is available.

I understand the "desire" to have perfect stabilized videos, but standing on the beach isn't really the best place to achieve that.

Does anyone actually have an explanation for the "Rotating Orbs Anomaly"?
I would be most interested to hear about what it could possibly be?

Obviously it's a rotating light source of some sort.

Also if possible, estimate altitude of the upper light source, that would be interesting to see everyone's guesstimate on as well.

The only thing I can think of it being is a ship, but there are a few issues with that I'd like to iron out before I accept that solution.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Cannot view it, any chance of a youtube link?

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Sort of looks like some drilling rigs. I have seen pictures of those lighted up. If I could understand what they were saying, it would be nice. I am just guessing about the drilling rigs though, the pattern is the same but this seems brighter.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I'm sure that the same people who are complaining about shaky camera would be the same ones calling "Fake" if it was too steady...

Interesting clip, OP. I took your advice and watched it in HD and saw the same things Muzzle saw. Since I've never been to the area you're describing and knowing that you are currently in that general area, I will take your word for it that there aren't platforms, boats, etc. out there. Definitely an interesting clip though. I guess this is the one perk of having Facebook, I can view videos like this...hahaha... I knew there had to be one pro!

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   

N1thNa1ath
Today a facebook friend i´ve got post a video lasting 4:20 minutes record in a beach in Monte Hermoso, which is known by the quantity and quality of UFO´s appearences...The video is in spanish, obviously, and if any translation is needed just ask me; but the video is astohishing and speaks for itself!!!

www.facebook.com...

The video has been posted through a facebook profile, it´s secure and the quality is simply amazing!!

NAMASTE!
edit on 25-1-2014 by N1thNa1ath because: bad spelling

WOW, that was a waste of time. This is nonsense. Have you ever seen any other videos of UFO's ever?

The video does speak for itself.....it is poo!

Jesus, when will people stop posting stupid things they claim are UFO's?

<<   2  3 >>

join