It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1 Uso, 1 Ufo, and 3 Orbs in Monte Hermoso, Argentina, The best UFO video i´ve seen, and have seen m

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SummerLightning

I agree that it's something like that.
At first I thought it was an ocean buoy,
or possibly a helicopter doing an underway
replenishment.

But the truth is it's way too blurry to
come to any conclusions..

I'm all for saying something might be
an unidentified phenomenon.. but not
in this case..too many good and reasonable
alternatives and it has no indication of
'high weirdness' at all.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   

There are no drilling platforms there, and the ships go to a big port we have there in Bahia Blanca, 120 km from monte hermoso...even if it would be that case we would have this kind of videos everyday, which is not what happens.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by coastlinekid

Again, there are no ships down there, the sea is not deep enoguh, and all the ships go to Bahia Blanca´s Port, 120 km from there.
If you look the video in HD you can see the different light emisions, and the orbs between them (2 or 3 at least)..

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

Please take a look at them in HD.

Is far way clearer, you can see the orbs with better deffinition.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

You obviously never tried to take video with a cell phone.

Let´s go all on vacation with a 1.2 metres tripod, just in case, some ufo´s appear and if we have luck enough to be in the right place, in the right moment we can make a nice video to make you happy...
pfffff..

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by denybedoomed

There is just a facebook video embedded...
I don´t know till now if it was uploaded to youtube...the video is beeing analyzed right now...

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   

N1thNa1ath
Today a facebook friend i´ve got post a video lasting 4:20 minutes record in a beach in Monte Hermoso, which is known by the quantity and quality of UFO´s appearences...The video is in spanish, obviously, and if any translation is needed just ask me; but the video is astohishing and speaks for itself!!!

www.facebook.com...

The video has been posted through a facebook profile, it´s secure and the quality is simply amazing!!

NAMASTE!
edit on 25-1-2014 by N1thNa1ath because: bad spelling

Please take a look at it in HD before replying...

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by N1thNa1ath

There are no drilling platforms there, and the ships go to a big port we have there in Bahia Blanca, 120 km from monte hermoso...even if it would be that case we would have this kind of videos everyday, which is not what happens.

Just throwing this out there, but could it be we don't see more videos such as this because others know what it is?

And by that I mean something other than a UFO.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Could it be the opossite?
Just throwing it out.....or may be people don´t have enough good cameras in their cell phones around here, mostly 2 or 3 mpixels...not HD cameras like this one..

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Some simple facts from a beach a man of average height the horizon is no more than 3 miles away.

From this link Monte Hermoso we can read the following

Located on the Atlantic Coast , in the south of Buenos Aires Province, Monte Hermoso is a family seaside resort with more than 32 km of wide beautiful beaches. Anglers can spend an unforgettable day getting palo fish, whitings, groupers, congers and ray's beams. Cornalitos, anchovies, soles and valuable shrimps and prawns are the result of fishing with a net.

So basically we have a MEMBER lying about possible activities in the area, in at least 3 posts claiming there can be no ships/boats in the area.

As many have said this is a MIRAGE that's all.

Yet another BS ufo thread on here.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

offshore drilling platform is what I thought!

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

You mean an angler, that´s how we call here the people that go fishig with his fishing rod, it´s what´s throwing lights in the middle of the sea?

Who is lying? You Perhaps

Ithink i don´t have to mention de difference between a drill platform, a fishing boat, and an angler?
Anglers do come here, they do that for fun, not to throw lights in the middle of the sea!!!! And of course they do that in the SHORE!!!!!

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I thought it was interesting. Could you please a google earth coordinates? Members could then see for themselves
what is located off that beach.
Like you said, the sea is too shallow for boats and the oil rigs are not around, then what is it.
Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Yes of course, there it is..
es.wikipedia.org...

it´s a map also in the link

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   

wmd_2008

Some simple facts from a beach a man of average height the horizon is no more than 3 miles away.

From this link Monte Hermoso we can read the following

Located on the Atlantic Coast , in the south of Buenos Aires Province, Monte Hermoso is a family seaside resort with more than 32 km of wide beautiful beaches. Anglers can spend an unforgettable day getting palo fish, whitings, groupers, congers and ray's beams. Cornalitos, anchovies, soles and valuable shrimps and prawns are the result of fishing with a net.

So basically we have a MEMBER lying about possible activities in the area, in at least 3 posts claiming there can be no ships/boats in the area.

As many have said this is a MIRAGE that's all.

Yet another BS ufo thread on here.

I'll bite...

Don't forget the lighthouse. It's just the tallest one in Argentina. So we have boats, a lighthouse and temperature inversion all in one shaky, not amazing, video. I think the explanations are very logical.

www.seashellsandsunflowers.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
UFO still means "Alien spaceship" to the mainstream, I keep forgetting.

Actually the "U" means Unidentified.
That's why this video is for sure a "U" but if it is "F" (flying) I am not sure, however it is probably an "O" (object).

So saying "This isn't a UFO, there are too many possibilities" sounds ridiculous.
Of course it's a U, maybe a F, and is probably a O.

Unless it is for sure identified, it is a U.
This is basic semantics and logic.
edit on 26-1-2014 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Tuned Agent

The lighthouse suggestion doesn't seem to pan out very well.

Think about the camera's direction and the alignment of the shoreline.
It was looking out towards a seemingly endless seascape with no noticeable shores on the sides, although it didn't pan around much and when it did it was really shaky and difficult to discern anything.

That lighthouse is inland slightly, and the shorelines positioning doesn't seem to match up at all.
It would seem like that lighthouse would have to be either behind the camera, or to the direct left or right depending on if they were on an inlet or outlet area of the coast.

Now a lighthouse on a small island offshore, or if this were a lake with a shore only a few miles on the other side, it would be quite plausible.
But with the reasoning stated in this post, I am still leaning towards a ship of some type, a large one.

I would still like to know if ships at this distance are known for creating this rotating lights effect though.
It is very curious.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   

N1thNa1ath

Did you go through every video anyone has ever filmed there to make sure it hasn't appeared in any of them?

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
It is a mirage, I know the zone and altough is not common it happens. here:labrujula24.com... labrujula24.com... you can read comments from people who was there too, they say you could also see another one and that they were clearly fishing boats.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Yes because all those fish are caught from the shore, and as we can see from another post boats and the mirage effect has been documented before.

edit on 27-1-2014 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join