It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sochi Olympics and Alien Disclosure

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Ok....so I was looking at another thread on the Illuminati playing cards and the Sochi Olympics and it got me wondering who the Sochi Mascot is for the games to see if there was a depiction of it on the card. So I run a search on Sochi Olympic Mascot and come up with their site....there are 5 mascots.

What I found MOST interesting is the description of two of these mascots, Snowflake and Ray of Light:

Ray Of Light flew down to Earth fr om a planet where it was always hot. His journey was full of challenges. After he landed he faced a new and unknown planet wh ere everything was different compared to his home. Everything on the Earth was new to him: cold winters, snow and winds, and of course unknown people around him. Ray Of Light looked very different from the people on Earth as well. He had amber skin, sparks in his wide eyes and hair that looked like flames.But these differences were only external. Ray Of Light was so nice and kind to everyone, and he was always ready to help and support the people around him. Very soon, people understood that the difference between Ray Of Light and the people on the Earth was based purely on appearances and that it was just people’s initial perceptions that had led them to believe that there were great differences. The more they interacted, the more they discovered that they were much more similar then they had thought at the beginning.

People taught him alpine skiing, cross-country skiing and biathlon. And then everybody understood that Ray of Light had unique abilities. So soon Ray Of Light became a true favourite all over the place.

Although he had good friends around him he still felt a bit lonely. There was no other Starperson like him among the people. That is why he stared up into the sky so often and sighed...

Here is the site: Sochi Mascots

And here is the link to the other thread on Illuminati Card Game

Now if you look at the other mascots on there, they have a VERY brief bio and pretty plain. So why the big fuss over these two and their story of being from different worlds?

Anywho....just the CT in me and my imagination going wild about a possible alien disclosure at the Sochi Olympic Games. How cool would THAT be!

And for those that do follow the Illuminati Card Game CT, here is another twist....maybe, just maybe the disclosure will happen because of the Sochi Terrorist threat. If that threat were possibly nuclear, coupled with many CT saying that aliens intervene when nuclear weapons are used, wouldn't that be a CT for all time!

Calling it now....Alien Disclosure and a Nuclear Threat at the Sochi Games.....

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others

post NO MORE THAN 10% of the original (or three paragraphs, whichever is least)

edit on 1/22/14 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/22/2014 by Blaine91555 because: Excessive external content.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Sorry but this makes no sense.

Information like that seems above a bunch of sporting events.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I'm calling minimum of 250 death by terrorist explosives and maybe shooting. These games are marked by Saudi backed and armed terrorists and everybody that is going to the Sochi games is in danger and playing with their lives.

Does anyone on ats knows anybody that is going there?

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

The ET disclosure during the Olympics was originally going to occur at the 2012 London Olympics.

It didn't happen then but hears hoping it will this go around.

As for the nuke comment it reminded me of the movie / book Sum of All Fears, when a nuke is snuck into the country and placed at the football game the President was attending.

What concerns me the most are the fanatics from the Dagestan / Chechnya areas. Fanatics from that area are brutal and there are videos floating around to show what they do to people (Russian conscripts who were captured then ad their throats slit for starters).

When that video was released Russian special forces made sure every person that was in the video was dead.

I am hoping the Olympics occur without a hitch however I am not going to hold my breath. Security measures can only go so far. A lot is up to the security staff on the ground however, when there is a 1500 mile security zone, the possibility of something being missed is high.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I"m not seeing alien disclosure but I am seeing chaos and maybe an attack.
But then again, I'm not up on these things like the rest of you are.
I'm playing 'catch up' .... just found out about the cards ...

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   

FlyersFan
I"m not seeing alien disclosure but I am seeing chaos and maybe an attack.
But then again, I'm not up on these things like the rest of you are.
I'm playing 'catch up' .... just found out about the cards ...

Here is some catch up for you friend:

The terrorists in Russia are armed by Saudi Arabia because Putin keeps supporting and arming Assad (Syria). And i see mass deaths at the games because Putin gave Saudi the finger (figure of speech)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
To semi-quote myself:

oxbow

...it's every two years. Alien disclosure was predicted for the 2010 World Cup don't forget:

South Africa World Cup or World Disclosure?

Give it 18 months or so and there'll be 2014 Brazil World Cup conspiracy threads all over the place. Assuming we survive December 21 that is

This kind of nonsense gets brought up before every major sporting event. Remember all the fuss before London 2012? Arab terrorists in posters, Illuminati symbols at the opening ceremony, and so on. There will be no disclosure at Sochi, or Brazil for that matter.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Im placing my bet on a flase flag attack. If its not false flag, then i dont think anything will happen.
These russians know how to keep everyone in line, Id be amazed if terrorists could genuinely outsmart them.
JMHO

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

payta
Im placing my bet on a flase flag attack. If its not false flag, then i dont think anything will happen.
These russians know how to keep everyone in line, Id be amazed if terrorists could genuinely outsmart them.
JMHO

The Russians haven't been doing a great job of keeping the extremists "in line". Lots of attacks in a short range of time...

-SAP-

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by payta

Excuse my ignorance, but what exactly is a false flag attack?
Can you please explain that for me?
Thanks in advance

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Wasn't there supposed to have been disclosure during the 2012 summer olympics? From what I recall it was predicted that there would be a landing and the millions of people watching on the boob-tube would witness that. Surpringly it never happened just as it will never happen in Sochi too.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   

SecretKnowledge
reply to post by payta

Excuse my ignorance, but what exactly is a false flag attack?
Can you please explain that for me?
Thanks in advance

It is where a gov't makes a claim "terrorist" or a group attacked something, when in reality it was the gov't that did it. It is to get them to go to war, cover something up, distract people ect.

A prime example of this is 9/11 "terror" attacks.

-SAP-

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
But didn't all the signs, dreams, predictions and prophesies make it abundantly clear, with no doubt at all, that the aliens would be attending the London Olympics?

Or was that a nuclear bomb? I get confused ......

Still, I'm sure the same predictions will be made again in 2 year time ......

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Vasa Croe

Now if you look at the other mascots on there, they have a VERY brief bio and pretty plain. So why the big fuss over these two and their story of being from different worlds?

I'll just focus on this part.

The very brief bio for the others is likely due to the idea that they are tropes. You are expected to understand that they share characteristics with our stereotypical views, and with the Olympic motto "Citius, Altius, Fortius" (Faster, Higher, Stronger)... where the Hare is faster, the Leopard is higher (? because he lives in a tree? I know that's weak.) and the Bear is Stronger.

But hey! Aliens! Not just any aliens. I'm not sure if they're intended to represent a winter/summer dichotomy, but it seems like they might have figured the Earth-based mascots not to be interesting enough... considering notable entries from previous Olympics.

(Also, I checked into the number of mascots created for previous games, thinking 5 was a little high, but apparently Beijing also had 5.)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Someone please correct me if I'm incorrect in this, but, um, didn't we go through all of this the LAST TIME?

London was going to BE the place for ... Alien Disclosure, a big Nuclear bomb detonation False Flag, a gigantic terrorist attack, the Christian Rapture, Dogs and Cats living together ... world mayhem ... whatever.

... and?

We had the Olympics and nothing beyond what's typically expected at the Olympics occurred at the Olympics.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

This time it's different. Different country different "terrorists" different stakes (Syria)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
What if they didn't get the memo and show up in Greece. They look around, frown and go home.

edit on 22-1-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

They might aswell bomb something while they're there. Maybe a parlement building

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
What happens, happens ..I usually see things as 50/50. Makes it a lot easier (to me) that way.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
AND you can bet your ass that there'll be a 'ufo' spotted during the opening ceremony.
Happens every games

top topics

<<   2 >>

join