It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Says 'Race' May Blunt Poll Standing in Interview

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

NotReallyASecret
So you just make up stuff like war with Syria?

LMAO

I don't have to make it up, his foreign policy is a complete train wreck.

Syria, yes Syria where he has admitted to supporting the (so-called) Free Syrian Army, which is comprised primarily of Al Qaeda forces, foreign nationals from 82 countries and jihad extremists.

It's nice we can still make each other laugh even though we see things so differently.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   

MonkeyMentat

NotReallyASecret

LMAO

Syria, yes Syria where he has admitted to supporting the (so-called) Free Syrian Army, which is comprised primarily of Al Qaeda forces, foreign nationals from 82 countries and jihad extremists.

It's nice we can still make each other laugh even though we see things so differently.

Did we have a war with Syria?

Yes or no?

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by NotReallyASecret

Nothing is hilarious. Nothing. Especially not the way the current admin and POTUS have put our country behind the ball.

Pulling out of Iraq does not mean you ended the war.

Link

WASHINGTON — For two years, President Obama has boasted that he accomplished what his predecessor had not. “I ended the war in Iraq,” he has told audience after audience. But a resurgence by Islamic militants in western Iraq has reminded the world that the war is anything but over.

What Mr. Obama ended was the United States military presence in Iraq, but the fighting did not stop when the last troops left in 2011; it simply stopped being a daily concern for most Americans. While attention shifted elsewhere, the war raged on and has now escalated to its most violent phase since the depths of the occupation.

Syria - I think Putin did more for the people of Syria than Barry did...There is STILL a Civil War being fought and he has done nothing but 'send more money' the people of the US could use, those people being the ones we fought in Iraq mostly....

edit on 01pm31pmf0000002014-01-27T15:47:00-06:000300 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

MonkeyMentat

NotReallyASecret

LMAO

Thanks for admitting you are not an objective Birther

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

matafuchs

Nothing is hilarious. Nothing. Especially not the way the current admin and POTUS have put our country behind the ball.

Pulling out of Iraq does not mean you ended the war.

So you believe we are still in the Iraq War?

Yes or no?

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

NotReallyASecret
The fact that Obama haters have to resort to false facts show their stupidity.

Also it shows that birthers are not objective in any way.

It' funny how you resort to name calling and insults when the truth challenges your view of the world.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

MonkeyMentat

NotReallyASecret

It' funny how you resort to name calling and insults when the truth challenges your view of the world.

Birthers like you are stupid. Its plain and simple.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

matafuchs
and gas is doubled since 2007

Were gas prices at an all time record high during the Bush years?

Yes or no?

Is gas price doubled since 2007?

Yes or no?

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   

The American troops were pulled out, but the power vacuum left behind has left the country in chaos. Iraq is still at war, we might not have troops on the ground in the traditional since but none the less he ended nothing. I wouldn't blame that mess on him though, Iraq is on the Bush/Cheney Administration. Maybe you remember Collin Powell's power point speech at the UN lying about WMD's and nuclear program.

You were trying to give credit where there is none to give, Iraq is still at war.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   

MonkeyMentat

The American troops were pulled out, but the power vacuum left behind has left the country in chaos. Iraq is still at war, we might not have troops on the ground in the traditional since but none the less he ended nothing. I wouldn't blame that mess on him though, Iraq is on the Bush/Cheney Administration. Maybe you remember Collin Powell's power point speech at the UN lying about WMD's and nuclear program.

You were trying to give credit where there is none to give, Iraq is still at war.

Do you believe America is still in the Iraq war?

Yes or no?
edit on 27-1-2014 by NotReallyASecret because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   

NotReallyASecret

MonkeyMentat

NotReallyASecret

I guess that speaks for your level of intelligence...
BTW, graduated minoring in Political Science and Middle Eastern History.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   

MonkeyMentat

NotReallyASecret

MonkeyMentat

NotReallyASecret

I guess that speaks for your level of intelligence...
BTW, graduated minoring in Political Science and Middle Eastern History.

I call bull# on that, just like all your Birther stuff.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   

NotReallyASecret

MonkeyMentat

Do you believe America is still in the Iraq war?

Yes or no?
edit on 27-1-2014 by NotReallyASecret because: (no reason given)

Did you even read my post? Is America is at war with Iraq? No.
Is there a war going on in Iraq? Yes.
Are there private American security firms still at work in Irag? Yes.
Are American defense contractors still in Iraq. Yes.

You stated that Obama ended the war in Iraq, which is untrue because the war has not ended.

If you walk out of a movie because you are no longer entertained, did you end the movie?

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

MonkeyMentat
You stated that Obama ended the war in Iraq, which is untrue because the war has not ended.

I'll give you one more chance, but then I'm done.

Did Obama end the American war with Iraq?

Yes or no?

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Let's both be done, it was fun and entertaining but I'm no longer interested in haggling with you NotReallyASecret.
Sorry to highjack the thread everyone. Enjoy

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
There was hijacking but not by the one who apologized. Sorry, but Obama has really done nothing to promote foreign policy, domestic policy or make us greater as a nation.

He apologizes, backs down and is simply non-transparent as he had said he would be. In comparison with former presidents he not come close to making any of his campaign promises except change. Not for the better but LOTS of change.

He gets a peace prize when more have been killed in drone strikes while he has been in office than any other POTUS.
Why could he not pull out a birth certificate during a press conference to simply shut people up.
His administration told us and the rest of the Senate and Congress to pass his bill without reading.
He has created 100's of new governmental offices that have no oversight
He did NOT end the war Iraq, he ended operational combat as was recommended by GWB.
He did NOTHING in Syria but back those we were fighting in Iraq and still fighting in Afghanistan

What good is here? None. Unemployment is up...over 100 million US citizens not in the workforce...record levels of poverty and welfare. Time to stop blaming everyone else and find a solution.

His solution, play more golf and have out with Jay-Z.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   

matafuchs
Why could he not pull out a birth certificate during a press conference to simply shut people up.

He literally revealed his birth certificate during a press conference.

www.youtube.com...

Its interesting that all the Birthers happen to hate Obama.

Coincidence?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join