It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sugar Daddies

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I do not see how prostitutes can make a living. I have never seen one yet that I would have sex with. Even for free.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Legal prostitution is the ansfer? See holland red lights or something like that its calld, ppl say legal prostitution brings savety? They are even more corrupted than illegal prostitution if thats possible, days the police will be around but at night they dissapear and there is new menu for even childrens.

Does woman really want to sell hes body for money anyway? I read how there is alot of women and girls who have been kidnapped and drugd and raped continuesly and then later when they addicted to drugs so bad they will continue this act in the streets and if they get police issues they will run and lie their ass off for their pimp=drugs.

I understant how some older men want to have younger girls company but more often than not its gotta do with phaedophilia, i just bet it does. Early 20 girls looks like teens and they arent grown up brains fully yet, they dont understant how this world works excatly etc. They are weak and older wealthy men are taking the advandages.

Also to see how our mainstream want to send the picture about youth and sex, i see how they want to lower growing up esteem, morals, ethics and so on and its obviusly working..

If u just look for company, there are proply alot of oppertunities for ur own ages if u really honestly look for company u find it without agreement of paying money to have company.

This just me but i have strong believes about these issues, so dont take it personal i dont want to judge anyone who does these things, i just cant find understanting for them either.
edit on 16-1-2014 by romilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 03:56 AM
link   

pheonix358
Not everyone revolves around the carnal act.

yeah, i dunno... we're animals. if we didn't have a mind, we'd be no different to chimps and lions.
take what we want when we want it and with no regard for anything because eating and mating are the hard coded priorities.
just because we built society and made laws our animal instincts don't change.

how does this relate to our old, single richy rich dude who's paying a young, attractive, single, sassy n sexy women to hang around for a few hours...

its like strip joints right.. you go you have a few drinks she pretends to like you.. smiles, flashes her eyes, her assets.. asks your name cause your such a handsome man who just happens to be holding a fistful of $ Bills!
short story long... its FAKE! she doesn't like you and doesn't care about you your like every other sleaze.. she wants the money in your hand and she'll pretend to be anything you want for it!

just because miss education wants to call them beneficial relationships, doesn't change the fact she has no interest in being friends she wants the money. If she had an interest in being a friend, you wouldn't need to pay her!

realistically, how many of these arrangements would you guess are 100% no physical sexual conduct.
10%? 1/10th? .1?

I think 100%. If she stops the intimate contact he stops the cash.

edit on 16-1-2014 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   
You pay , we deliver...

Call me old fashioned , but as a 27 year old male i condem this behaviour , although i am non religious i am really having a problem with these kinds of developments , Since i am a Gentleman towards woman , wich in these times is a dying breed.

Heck woman dont even expect a man to be a Gentleman anymore , and probably think they dont exist.

But i still find these things very wierd , Because they stick with a person not for who he is , but for what this person has.
They have a Relationship with anyone because of the stuff he owns.

Now i am the last person on this platform who knows anything about love , but sticking with a guy just because of a gain in Materialistic objects.... is to denie yourself the feeling love/relationships should give you , wich is affection towards a person.

But i guess it also has to do with to what standards you want to lower yourself to , and the will , depends on what moral obligations you have to yourself i geuss.

I was raized in a way where hard work and dedication always stood above making a quick buck/gain , sure as rain i am not making a career from bottom to top in 10 years , but i achieved almost all the goals i have set for myself 10 years ago.

TheGreazel.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Sounds like an exclusive prostitution relationship ... a one client prostitute.
It's her choice. It's his choice. If it works for both people involved ... it's their business.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Agit8dChop
she doesn't like you and doesn't care about you your like every other sleaze.. she wants the money in your hand and she'll pretend to be anything you want for it!

edit on 16-1-2014 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

That's not being an animal, that's being a businessperson.

To my boss: "I don't like you.......I don't care about you.......you're like every other boss.....I want the money in your hand and I'll pretend to give a s**t about my job to get it".

We're not animals bro, we're pretenders. The whole lot of us. I think what's getting peoples' goat up is that after you punch out or otherwise finish your job for the day, people like to think that they can be a little more real.......more human, when they get home. This Sugar Daddy thing ( Which isn't EVEN new) flies in the face of that because there she goes........pretending more about something else. Same old song and dance.......just a different beat.

I like what Phoenix said, it appeals to my better nature and, hopefully, it does for other men as well. It implies something real. It implies getting to know someone through words. Screw the money, all either party is doing is investing their time and if you don't have the time to just sit there for few hours and talk to someone, you're a...............well, animal.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Do they have a website for sugar mamas? If you know something, shoot me a PM. LOL!

This is how society has trained a certain population of women to be.. If you can't be successful on your own, then you can find success by suckering in some poor sap to carry you through life. Personally, if you are selling yourself for money because you refuse to do an actual job, then I don't really approve of that.. well at least it wouldn't be somebody I keep around in my life. But, overall I do not really care what most people choose to do with their lives, unless it directly affects me.

The only problem I see with this story is that she is trying to get somebody to provide her with the means to get a fairly useless degree that doesn't really contribute anything to society..

Luckily, I found myself a girl with enough self respect and determination to succeed in life with or without me, and that's the strength I like to see in a woman. I'm not impressed by a woman who can't provide anything useful, and just mooch off of a man.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   

"I'm a virgin. We're not doing it. We're not doing anything sexual," she said.

Yeah right. If a man was going to blow thousands of dollars on a woman and not get sex out of it he would stay at home with his wife.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
It's her life, her decision.

My mom always told me to marry an old, rich guy, and to keep a young, hot lover.

Instead I married a younger, hot man.

Sometimes I wonder what it would be like having a sugar daddy, and not having to be the "adult" in the relationship.

(Mama's always right, I should've known.)

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Rainbowresidue
It's her life, her decision.

My mom always told me to marry an old, rich guy, and to keep a young, hot lover.

Wow. Things like that are why men, the good men, don't trust women.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

I think she was joking, though I will never know. (She passed away.)

She worked two jobs, while my stepfather stayed at home and did nothing, because he didn't feel like working.

I think each gender has their good and bad seeds.

I just wanted to say that what other people do with their lives , is their business. If this young lady can live with herself for having a sugar daddy, who are we to judge?

edit on 16/1/2014 by Rainbowresidue because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Rainbowresidue
reply to post by kimish

I think she was joking, though I will never know. (She passed away.)

She worked two jobs, while my stepfather stayed at home and did nothing, because he didn't feel like working.

I think each gender has their good and bad seeds.

I just wanted to say that what other people do with their lives , is their business. If this young lady can live with herself for having a sugar daddy, who are we to judge?

edit on 16/1/2014 by Rainbowresidue because: (no reason given)

In knowing that, I don't blame her for saying that! lol

On topic, I don't agree with the OP per se but I do believe that what people do is their own business, as long as it doesn't affect others.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Lol

In my opinion it just shows how some people (like the lady in the story) are always trying to have their cake and eat it too, and for free.
When I was her age, I was studying and had a full time job. I never in a million years even thought about becoming a sugar baby.

I also don't have any friends who are someone's sugar baby.
Is this really something that happens a lot?
I haven't heard of it that much, mostly on TV.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Before chicks should ever decide to chase them they better look at themselves in the mirror both clothed and nude before they decide to get someone who knows they can get someone beautiful. Because they aren't gonna like you for anything else.

In other words make sure you fit the bill before you go hooking it up. You might not get any service and have to sit around and wonder why.

Can't be a gold digger when grocery store workers is all your looks can afford.
edit on 16-1-2014 by 9ArchaBallet9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   
If its their own freewill then its their business, who i am to say whats wrong and right to others really. Even i dont see it as very healthy to date men or women who could be hes/hers dad or mom. But if others see it then its their business. If others see dating for money is normal, its their business. I think own freewill is the key here but ofcourse theres issue that what does early 20th really know about life tho.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   

I have to say that if two adult people agree to exchange money for something it's a contract between two consenting adults.

From what I've read you feel that women that sell sex are whore's, but let the Real Truth be known that everyone sells their bodies everyday for money.

Sex is just another thing that people sell for money and IMO should be legalized everywhere so women are not treated like trash and thought of a trashy whores for selling sex.

Religion, politics and years of ignorance have made selling sex a taboo and against the law in most places, but again let the truth be told that the biggest offenders are politicians, businessmen, religious people and many other hypocrites that typically cry out against the sale of sex.

This judgmental madness needs to end.

Peace,

RT

edit on 17-1-2014 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

TrueBrit
reply to post by pheonix358

I can only look to my own conduct, and ensure it measures up to my standards. My standards, and thinking on these things however, should not be important to anyone else but me, because if we were all alike in every way, the human race would be a tedious thing to behold, let alone be a member of.

Indeed
Had I not seen this so eloquently stated, I may have jumped into the futile fray.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

Ditto that. It's a mutual thing, and not new by a long shot. In fact paying for collage and all that for many is just an excuse to do it. Its way past time to quit indulging these people, its kind of obvious they like this sort of lifestyle and even get off it, and its just as obvious and like boncho said most of them have boyfriends on the side who are pretty clueless of the whole thing.

All love is bought anyways, it may not always be bought with money, and it may take a bit more then that to get somebody to like or love you as some like to say. But in the end it all has a price, and sorry with most females it is about money more so and more often then not...So ya! Who would have thought. eh! Go figure! HA.
No doubt the members on that site would number in the hundreds of thousands if not millions.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   

all good points of view, maybe i am a bit harsh. A wealthy man doesn't pay a young attractive girl for her company, he pays her because she's young and sexy and wants money. I don't care if they call it a business relationship. Its sex and foreplay for cash! a rose by any other name..

Ah Shakespeare that most wiliest of bards. Many of his actual words and works were refined and omitted throughout the centuries. That and he was playing to a crowd so he had to say what the crowd and masses wanted to hear. If he were around today I think that particular saying would have gone a bit like this. "A rose by any other name is still a rose, and a ho by any other name is still a ho"

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Agit8dChop

pheonix358
No one batts an eyelid when an old first rate actor has a twenty something hanging of his / her arm.

true.. but we all know the truth about the matter, no mater what the legally subject E-News team says.
Marriage is quite a bit different, your with that person through thick and thin, rich or poor no matter what. You depend on each other.

In this situation, she depends on him to keep paying her to stay around, pretending she likes him!
I'd be confident in saying 98% of these ''arrangements'' have sexual contact clauses. If she turns off the sex, he turns of the cash!

You dont seem to get it.

She and they are not pretending on liking it, they actually do like it, and is pretending on not liking it to better propel her image after the whole thing goes over for when she or they have to move on to a more longer and stable relationship. But they both like it, and both get something out of it, however its not stable and will fall to pieces. Again like its been said most of them have boyfriends already. You know! The one who get to pick up the pieces, and will have to deal with things and the fallout...Ah ain't true love grand.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join