It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sugar Daddies

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Lucid Lunacy
reply to post by Diabolical

Lets not fight sexism with sexism

Generalizations like this towards any gender are gravely disingenuous to reality.

Not all men can be deduced simply to being motivated by sex.

True but it can be said with little doubt that all the females above who answered that it is so. And if it weren't so, well they would not have club over there heads and would be looking elsewhere to get cheated on.

By any other name a thing is still the same thing, if you could call an apple something else it would still be an apple.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

For the majority of females not only you money is a natural aphrodisiac. This is known and has been known for centuries. But your mistaken or think that a pretty face and body means as much as you think it does to the majority of men out there, in fact most supermodel types or really good looking types most men would pass over for the more average ones, even for the simple fact that it would be less bull# and headaches.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Lice00
Sounds pretty retarded to me. "Im pretty give me money and i will give you nothing in return". This to me is actually worse than prostitution. The difference between the guy that sits with a sign and the guy that offers to clean your windows for a dollar. A prostitute will use her body and do something for the money. This stupid woman just wants money for nothing. I know there are people out there who will give it to her but it does not make her any less of a parasite.

And there in lies the problem. Its obvious what she wants and what she really is about, but she is to ego centric to even go about it. She does not even want to put out for something which she is more and quite willing to do and go ahead on. You can bet that she probably put more effort into finding such guys and the whole site then she ever put in finding a regular boyfriend or in any other type of relationship. Which is the case now a days, in our society its hidden but there and throughout the centuries we have raised and breed a bunch of narcissistic, game playing, mind # type females types, quite incapable of anything else, yet all have been raised thinking they are some kind of princes or god forbid a goddess. And our whole society is brought up to look the other way or not say anything that may damage this whole game.

In all what they are is a creature who wants to live of love but does not want to love back, a user, a parasite. She and they may as well get over this whole thing and be straight up, because even among the most ignorant of men this whole thing is getting old. But hey! Maybe she really does think that somehow the guy just wants to be around her and bask in her presence, but really she may as well put more effort into it. Because she already has put more effort into this then other options and women have been supporting these sort of men and these sort of things for eons, its pretty much cut and done. And everybody knows it, they all just have to play the play along game. Pretty silly if you ask me.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   

pheonix358
reply to post by DeepImpactX

All good.

There seem to be many who cannot seem to consider such an arrangement without sex. For some a serious indepth conversation could do it. Perhaps lots of cuddles, perhaps the simple illusion of love is better than nothing at all.

If you can only see sex here, I suggest you need to get out of your own worn shoes and try someone else's.

Not everyone revolves around the carnal act.

Love and tenderness go a long way.

P

For the first date maybe...But really hey get this, maybe your just kidding yourself, and considering that a page back you contradicted yourself on this very thing...UM! YA! I am quite sure a millionaire who probably got lots of girls before would just be looking for a bit of cuddling time.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by romilo

It would make it safer if they legalized prostitution, but like you said look at Holland. Over time it would pretty much be the same thing, only it would be institutionalized and sanction. People just like to think having something stamped on papers and called by something else somehow makes things different or better, and for a time that may be true. But eventually things will deviate into the same old same old. What is a thing which is called by any other name... But the same old thing, under a new name and label.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Unless you are paying said woman's bills. You really should butt out, and not make it your business.

About what you are saying here, unless that woman is your daughter or wife. Otherwise you have no real business telling any woman why men don't respect them. Or why it "gets" you so worked up.
I think most women understand why it is. They don't need some dude telling them more BS.

What these women do is their business, non of yours. And you have no place to judge others when you are not paying their bills, or even a part of their life..

Go ahead and stand high on that moral high horse of yours.
Id worry about your own wife, or daughters! If you have any and stop making judgement calls on others that have nothing to do with your personal life.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

What they do is there business, and to tell the truth there are differences between this and marriage but in all it all comes down to the same things, and really in the end the only real differences seem to be all just a matter of perspectives and labeling and what is excepted by the masses and stamped by authority. And ultimately they will, have done, and will continue to do whatever they want, and there is not doubt about that or that the site will take off, and this sort of stuff its been going on for centuries and longer. People think that the whole younger females getting with older males ended sometime ago in the dark ages, but it hasn't and ultimately like everything else it has merely changed its clothes and address. And it would be hard for most young teenagers to compete with older richer males, even on the fact alone of time span difference, it would be hard to compete with somebody who has 20 or so years on you in the wealth department. Not to mention other things.

But really why encourage them dude? If anything, if there going to go about it. Why do it in this stupid half assed way, talking with most of the female gender is already like talking to a wall or a 5yr old, and never mind that you may as well be in a different dimenshion when bringing up certain subject and some of us are actually in a different dimenshion on that. But really encouraging such behavior will lead to more of the same old stuff, and the whole cognitive dissonance will just increase and seeing its already off the charts now. Ya! its like playing pretend when its clear as day that some things just dont exist, did not exist and not only that they do not have the capacity for it.

So here is the deal dude. Why not just go ahead and do it, why with all the hubra? As a biological construct and on a evolutionary path if you break it down a whole lot of females it would practically be written in there genes, and in fact you could break that down further to find out which populations and races would be more susceptible to such thing and why and even were, and in fact its been done already. But anyways I am actually agreeing with you, but the whole "oh I am just going to go on a date with him, it will be magical" Has to end, as its kind of obvious that its not about that at all. If the chick in question is going to do it, why does she string along all these stupid things and worse she probably has a idiot boyfriend who is either unawares of it or so in so called "love" that he will go along with it. That or he to gets off it. But anyways! Most females are already half ass'ing things, and then they get pissed when they get called ho's and users, well # if the shoe fits.

If anything it would be better to make this whole thing purely numerical, could even make a market solely on bank account merit and deal away with the whole drama and bull and and demand that she quit with the bull# and go all the way with the sugar daddy, which she is going to do anyways, but at least now everybody is not confused as to what is going on, and less chatter will ensue, and everybody could move on from this #. That at least will eliminate 50% of the drama and bull going on. And even those feminists seems always attracted to such things, like sharks sensing blood in the water and always trying to prove a point which every has always known, or has long since died out but it will take them a century or two to figure it out.

It's nucking reduncoulous, and there is no prof what so ever that both males or females are capable of love, and everything they has ever said or done can be attributed to something else or correlated to something else, in females case being money and in rich dudes case being sex. I mean duh! they both create eachother, they are the market, supply and enablers. And the majority are even bred raised and mentally conditioned by the same type of females, and they turn around and somehow like to blame random men for that. As if they all fell from the sky somehow. It's just stupid.

But in all its like Shakespeare said.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   

galadofwarthethird
reply to post by Bluesma

For the majority of females not only you money is a natural aphrodisiac. This is known and has been known for centuries. But your mistaken or think that a pretty face and body means as much as you think it does to the majority of men out there, in fact most supermodel types or really good looking types most men would pass over for the more average ones, even for the simple fact that it would be less bull# and headaches.

In calling what I refered to as "money" it sounds like you misunderstood- "power" is the attractive element in wealth... the distinction might be a bit too deep for some to grasp, despite my attempt to explain back there.

Willpower being the key word....... it often takes a strong will and appreciation of challenge and risk to become wealthy in our society.

One mans "bull# and headaches" is another mans "challenge to conquer" and "risk to take".

The man that cannot face those things effectively cannot face predators and threats either;

he cannot face his own appetites and lusts which oppose his will, and restrain them.

Thus the "aphrodisac" effect of a man with willpower, who is not slave to his lust, nor afraid of challenges- he is potentially a better protector and loyal partner.

Average people belong with average people, sure... when people are mismatched, it makes both of them cranky and unhappy.
As you said, "the majority" of men are average- whereas women looking for the wealthy men are reaching for what is probably something like ten percent of the male population instead.

The view of females as "empty vessels" is a vaste subject to tackle here, and discussion would need a thread of it's own. Especially since there are different levels of meaning to refer to, but I think it is quite relevant to the discussion of beauty and mens focus on visual appearences. I think it has reason for being.
edit on 24-1-2014 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 03:02 AM
link   

galadofwarthethird
talking with most of the female gender is already like talking to a wall or a 5yr old, and never mind that you may as well be in a different dimenshion when bringing up certain subject

After what I already read from you, "dude", I would suggest that experience might stem from the fact that you simply have some difficulties in cognition. It is possible women may have the distinct impression they are talking to a wall, or five year old in you.

The maternal types like me probably can't help trying to break it all down into smaller pieces for you, as one would for a small child, to help you with your "dimenshion" digestion.

For one you mentioned that these women want "love" in return for "nothing"
They asked for money. Love and money are not the same thing.

Two- what do you identify with? If you were to share yourself with another, what would that mean giving?
Are you your money?
Are you your body?
Are you your will?

Would your "gift of self" be material, physical, or mental?
This is just the beginning of the discussion of females as vessels to be filled.

edit on 24-1-2014 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

I do not see how prostitutes can make a living. I have never seen one yet that I would have sex with. Even for free.

A vacation in Costa Rica should show you otherwise. They have amazingly beautiful 'working girls' if you're willing to pay extra. I think that corresponds to the fact it's legal and even regulated by their government. In areas where it's illegal it's probably a different story. If you would believe me, I didn't sleep with them but I did visit Costa Rica. Not that I personally have anything against prostitution (so long as it's on their own volition).

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

Oh I know more about such thing then you, in fact I am pretty sure that I know more about it then you could ever know.

And sorry, from all that I gathered on you, which I confess is not much. But lets just say that I think your somebody who is there when the getting is good, and will be somewhere else when all that you said really comes to call, and I am sure you will have plenty of other reasons and philosophies when the time comes. Sorry lady, but you are confused. Why is it that you think I should take in account anything you say? You may be competent in the moment, but out of it is a whole different story.

Now what is it that really bothers you about what I posted?

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

After what I already read from you, "dude", I would suggest that experience might stem from the fact that you simply have some difficulties in cognition. It is possible women may have the distinct impression they are talking to a wall, or five year old in you.

Proving my point exactly. And no! I was being serious, some of these things have major implications both in the now and obsolete down the road. I suppose I could better explain myself but I think that would be a waste of energy and I really dont want to be writing a novel here.

But OK sure why not...If it helps you fell better.. Then srry, talking to females is not like talking to a wall or a 5 yr old. OK

The maternal types like me probably can't help trying to break it all down into smaller pieces for you, as one would for a small child, to help you with your "dimenshion" digestion.

From the majority if females I have run into I would say you would be on the bottom lists in the maternal list, you opinion of yourself is only shared with yourself and a few others, do not be surprised that outside your circle people may have different ideas. You never really know how you look in somebody else eyes to sort of say. However I know how I look in others eyes, and the majority of those images i put there myself, and the other half is just life. But all of that is merely opinions and worse, a matter of timing and circumstances. And if you can cut it all into smaller pieces for such a child as I to better understand. Please go ahead and do so. I will read it.

For one you mentioned that these women want "love" in return for "nothing" They asked for money. Love and money are not the same thing.

So says the person who said they are attracted to men with money. And yes its all derivative of success willpower and all that jive, all quite expressed in a simple $$$. And I stand by what I said, even the one in the link wants to get with a rich man, but does not want to put in anything in the relationship, because that is what it is no matter what she thinks or is thinking. After all who went to who? And who is attracted to who? So yes for somebody like that money and love may not be the same thing but there not far off...That fact that she or you all can not come to terms with that is your own problems not mine. In all actions tell tales, and I dont see these rich dudes dragging all these females by there hair to be with them.

Two- what do you identify with? If you were to share yourself with another, what would that mean giving?

If I knew the answer to that I would likely be married. And in this ecosystem by all I seen the fact that I dont know that. Well all the signs point to that being a good thing.

Are you your money?
Are you your body?
Are you your will?

I dont know can you have a horse without a carriage? Hey its like women say, its not about the money its about the love. And that is why you will never see a rich man without the ladies, and a poor man without because its not about the money its about love. Does that make sense to you? In this world and especially in this society you are judged by all three that you wrote above. And who does most of the judging? I dont know who buys up all the cosmopolitan magazines...Like duh!

Would your "gift of self" be material, physical, or mental?

None of the above, regarding me in what I am. But in how others regard me, it would be all of the above.

This is just the beginning of the discussion of females as vessels to be filled.

Oh there already filled, the majority are at the brim of fullness.

But to tell the truth I dont know what the hell you talking about, but I am quite sure if you fish somewhere else you will find somebody who will agree with whatever you are getting at. However I warn you it sounds like some sort of sales pitch to me. Generally such things go better with somebody who would agree with you, such as your husband, or some horny dudes, or the general male population, there are plenty of dudes who will agree with you.

However your not likely to get a answer you want to hear from me. I really dont see what the big deal is anyways, but yes lets pretend that females are empty vessels, well if by some magic that were to happen, then seeing as vessels are generally filled with a variety of things, then yes whatever it is your getting it must be true somehow... OK.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

I dont see,how anybody can not see, how the second oldest profession on earth, can not make a living. I mean its only been done for centuries. By now if it did not work and they were not making something at it, then nobody would be doing it. But were treading in deep waters with all this. Because really, sometimes the only thing that holds some things together is merely the fact that nobody wants to look at it.

And there just may be no difference between prostitution and marriage but the fact that in one you get to deal with the joys and thrills of legalities and paperwork, and in the other you dont. Not indorsing prostitution as its not my thing, and never done that. But just saying, when you remove all the veneer, what is there to distinguish one from another especially when both involve the same things and procedures, there is a buyer there is a fee, and there is a seller, and in both you end up paying one way or another. No doubt the majority of you all and everybody had gone through the same thoughts especially now that things are falling to the wayside and things are getting all muddled together.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   
You are free to form whatever ideas you want about my person, that does not concern me.

the one in the link wants to get with a rich man, but does not want to put in anything in the relationship, because that is what it is no matter what she thinks or is thinking. After all who went to who? And who is attracted to who? So yes for somebody like that money and love may not be the same thing but there not far off...That fact that she or you all can not come to terms with that is your own problems not mine. In all actions tell tales, and I dont see these rich dudes dragging all these females by there hair to be with them.

Who went to who? -from what I understand these are ads put out on the net. That is a chicken or egg question.
Is the one who put out an ad, or the one who went looking at the ad and answered it?

Who is attracted to who?- that would probably vary depending upon each person.

When you have less money, it is a bigger sacrifice to share it than if you have more.
(that is relevant in the question of money being close to love)

If I knew the answer to that I would likely be married. And in this ecosystem by all I seen the fact that I dont know that. Well all the signs point to that being a good thing.

Your spelling and grammar gets in the way of this making any sense. I guess there's that pesky "dimenshion" problem.

Are you your money?
Are you your body?
Are you your will?

I dont know can you have a horse without a carriage? Hey its like women say, its not about the money its about the love. And that is why you will never see a rich man without the ladies, and a poor man without because its not about the money its about love. Does that make sense to you? In this world and especially in this society you are judged by all three that you wrote above. And who does most of the judging? I dont know who buys up all the cosmopolitan magazines...Like duh!

Rich men have women for many reasons, much of them being innate draw to power (which all humans have) and female desire for security and protection. Love happens whether money is involved or not. But relationships tend to be disharmonious and fragile when security and power is absent (bull# and headaches ensue, for both partners).

In romantic relationships, there is often a dynamic in which one partner aids the other to grow, change or evolve, towards a manifestation he or she would like to experience being. Sometimes both aid each other.

A woman that wants to gain a strong will, a stronger personality and independant nature... do you think she should seek out a partnership with a man who doesn't have that himself?

Many women have tried that, and found it is the same as the blind leading the blind, and full of bull# and headaches.

Oh there already filled, the majority are at the brim of fullness.

But to tell the truth I dont know what the hell you talking about, but I am quite sure if you fish somewhere else you will find somebody who will agree with whatever you are getting at. However I warn you it sounds like some sort of sales pitch to me.

It's a philosophical concept, most known for it's expression by Aristotle, and elaborated on by many other thinkers since.
edit on 25-1-2014 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-1-2014 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

Sugar daddies are a required component in the mechanism that makes the economy churn blues ma, deal with it.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   

AthlonSavage
reply to post by Bluesma

Sugar daddies are a required component in the mechanism that makes the economy churn blues ma, deal with it.

Deal with it?
Do I sound like I am against that hypothesis?
That is irrelevant to what I am saying .
Many biological and psychological dynamics and exchanges ARE good for the economy- which seeks to fulfill the needs of it's members.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

Deal with it?
Do I sound like I am against that hypothesis?
That is irrelevant to what I am saying .
Many biological and psychological dynamics and exchanges ARE good for the economy- which seeks to fulfill the needs of it's members.

I always like you bluemas you always see the rationale side of an argument.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

You are free to form whatever ideas you want about my person, that does not concern me.

Everybody has many ideas about many people, I am quite sure I would get plenty of those from you or others about myself, and from females its like a non stop thing, but yes only half would concern me purely for cross purposes of daily activities, the other half would just be completely incorrect. So yes I will continue to form ideas about you based on data that is forthcoming. What else will one do and in what other way would anybody operate. But none of that concerns you, just like what you think or think you surmise would concern me.

Who went to who? -from what I understand these are ads put out on the net. That is a chicken or egg question

No its not> Far from it, light years from it. Even in the chicken and egg question there is a deliberate line you can follow to find out what came first. In the other question its not even complicated and its actually pretty obvious. It aint no philosophical contraption, its fact.

Is the one who put out an ad, or the one who went looking at the ad and answered it?

I suspect the site is operated by third parties, and none of the men do anything but just put a bio up, in fact if your a millionaire they would probably have people who do that for them. So ya...Totally mysterious stuff.

Who is attracted to who?- that would probably vary depending upon each person.

Yes! But its obvious that is also not the case. Attraction is an attachment to certain things most females attribute to certain things. But to say its impossible to not know who will be attracted to whom, now that is a straight up lie. But it is part of the overall game so...Again...Um! Ya.

When you have less money, it is a bigger sacrifice to share it than if you have more. (that is relevant in the question of money being close to love)

Well you yourself said money equates love, and then tried to mince and match meaning and definitions. But from there it would only be a matter of convincing yourself just what all that means. I am merely saying to get your story straight first then try to mince and match things.

Your spelling and grammar gets in the way of this making any sense. I guess there's that pesky "dimenshion" problem.

I could be so eloquent and punctual as to not incline and berate your spider sense like grammar policing. I could> But I wont. Besides when people turn to grasping at straw hammer in grammar they have nothing to really say. I think there is nothing you could say that would be of any relevance in all this. So I concur.

Rich men have women for many reasons, much of them being innate draw to power (which all humans have) and female desire for security and protection. Love happens whether money is involved or not. But relationships tend to be disharmonious and fragile when security and power is absent (bull# and headaches ensue, for both partners).

Oh I agree with you. But that still does not disabuse the fact that for the most part it makes them users and ultimately leading to a sort of parasitic existence, they and you really ultimately are a form of parasitism, because your always there when things are going good, but when you have exhausted your natural resources ie certain types of males, you will definitely be somewhere else, If you can not life without and make all those things happen and the things you call power, well sorry lady but that is the definition of parasite. You want security and power, well go get it. Its not hard to do, you cant complain that men dont have money and security when all you do is just go from one to another depending on the market availability and have never put any effort into anything but that.

And for now it is stable and should be for some generations to come, but eventually this to will fall like a house of cards. And so! In which case it would be better to drop all the curtains and make things more straight up. Besides time has shown that the way things have been going not only is it not working, and will not be able to work, of that there is no doubt.

In romantic relationships, there is often a dynamic in which one partner aids the other to grow, change or evolve, towards a manifestation he or she would like to experience being. Sometimes both aid each other.

Yes OK! But its not happening. And that is why its called a romantic relationship, in fact the creation of the whole thing has probably been more of a burden then anything else. Most people especially females are not capable of such emotions, in the end it is just attributing basic emotions and feelings and wants into something which they really are not. You say power and willpower, other say money...But in the end its the same thing, it all just has been over hyped to the point were its not even healthy anymore.

A woman that wants to gain a strong will, a stronger personality and independant nature... do you think she should seek out a partnership with a man who doesn't have that himself?

A man that wants to gain a strong will, a stronger personality and independent nature...do you think he should seek out a partnership with a woman who doesn't have that herself?

Sorry could help it. For some reason I get the feeling you think that your some sort of special catch or something.
Far from it I would say.

Many women have tried that, and found it is the same as the blind leading the blind, and full of bull# and headaches.

Wow that's bizarre go figure eh. Because many men have never looked for anything and eventually found something. Ever heard of the husband elevator joke. I am quite sure you have. Sorry you put zero effort into anything so what do you expect. And by effort I ain't talking about he silly book you read or # you heard. I am talking about hundreds of thousands of years of a long line which got them to this end. Looking for dudes who have power and money and over centuries moving from one to another who is in the social standing ladder depending on the outlook of society is not really considered putting effort into anything.

It's a philosophical concept, most known for it's expression by Aristotle, and elaborated on by many other thinkers since.

So basically your trying to say that you dont know what the hell your talking about, so you reference some long dead man who himself got the who concept it from another long dead man, who got it from another man who once read something of it in some scripts and reinterpreted it into his own version of it, of which none had any clue what they were talking about.

You ever hear of such a thing and complete misunderstanding and failure to grasp some simple and elemental things spanning thousands of years, were as they grown into this giant ball of failure which everybody thinks must be true because look everybody else says so, and so they build whole cities and societies out of it and eventually it all becomes normal by the sheer fact that nobody would know the difference. Well now you have, and not only that but you and many others are the byproduct of it all.

K cool dudette, maybe we can get all of you and Aristotle and the rest unto you own island or continent and then you all can play pretend. Or better yet shift you all into your own dimenshion

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

No dude! Many such exchanges are necessary for the economy. And needs are merely another way of saying supply and demand. However what is good and what is bad is merely relative. And without sugar daddies were would a great percentage of females be? Funny how one supports the very same things they argue against, the oh so independent ones who would never bow down to any man, but you know funny which ones they cross oceans for eh. And its only the poor ignorant fools who actually believe them, and that would bear the brunt of this whole philological mind #.

But as you know the true believers have ever been the cannon fodder of this world and existence. So much so that they have pretty much gone extinct, and now its a matter of playing pretend. I would say the real problem of the majority of these females and it seems more so of these feminist types is that they have exhausted there natural resource, or sold it out down the river. There natural resources being off course certain types of men, the true believers.

And when arguing with females it only just becomes a matter of what is convenient for them to argue about. Go figure eh! Funny how the whole thing would change at the drop of the hat, when the circumstances change to suit there newly real belief. But then again. No need for figuring, as Its already been figured. It just has not been published as that would not be kosher. In all this whole thing is stupid.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

It is ironic that you claim communicating with all females is like talking to a wall or a five year old, when your ability to spell or use grammar is so handicapped. If you speak as you write, then it is no wonder effective communication is a problem for you.
That was my point in response to your statement , perhaps a bit too subtle for you to have caught.

Nothing here clarifies your position on “who is attracted to who?”. Both parties willingly went forward toward the other. No woman tore these men away from their activities against their will- no more than the men did for the women.

Attraction is an attachment to certain things most females attribute to certain things. But to say its impossible to not know who will be attracted to whom, now that is a straight up lie.

Men and women are attracted to different sorts of men and women for different reasons. Though there can be generalizations in some areas we speak of, that does not eliminate the myriad of other details involved in attraction.

Just as I could say I often find power an attractive element in an individual, if I feel he/she abuses that power, or has other unattractive parts of their character, that attraction is nullified.
I cease to feel it.

A man may find physical beauty attractive, but if the beautiful woman turns out to have other parts of her behaviour or character that he finds repulsive, he ceases to feel that attraction.

The result then, is that attractions between individuals are not predictable.

Well you yourself said money equates love

I never said any such thing!!!! I spoke of subjects of attraction. Attraction is not love, money is not love. Love does not play any part in any part of this subject.

they and you really ultimately are a form of parasitism, because your always there when things are going good, but when you have exhausted your natural resources ie certain types of males, you will definitely be somewhere else, If you can not life without and make all those things happen and the things you call power, well sorry lady but that is the definition of parasite. You want security and power, well go get it. Its not hard to do, you cant complain that men dont have money and security when all you do is just go from one to another depending on the market availability and have never put any effort into anything but that.

This is a rather crazy rant. You know nothing of me. I have a business of my own that I created and run myself, in a foreign country, for which I had to learn the language and culture on my own without help. I have three children I raised to be successful and educated. I have been married to the same man for more than 20 years (my only marriage), and left my country and family to support him. He had no job, no home, no car, no money when we met- it was I who helped him get to where he is now through loving support and advice.

None of your silly notions have anything to do with me. As I said, HUMANS are all drawn to power (look up Nietzsche, and the Will to Power, consider his assertions). Sometimes it is the woman in a relationship who wishes to learn how to be powerful, from a powerful man… sometimes it is the other way around.

In any case, it is not parasitism, it is interdependence and exchange.

A man that wants to gain a strong will, a stronger personality and independent nature...do you think he should seek out a partnership with a woman who doesn't have that herself?

Absolutely not.
The adage “opposites attract” can often be observed for that reason. The Marilyn Monroe/Arthur Miller type of couplings and partnerships are not rare.

I am not familiar with the "husband elevator joke". If you are not aware of the changes that have happened for women in society over the centuries, I am not going to spend my morning educating you on history. It has evolved greatly and continues to do so. That is not getting nowhere, from my perspective.

So basically your trying to say that you dont know what the hell your talking about, so you reference some long dead man who himself got the who concept it from another long dead man, who got it from another man who once read something of it in some scripts and reinterpreted it into his own version of it, of which none had any clue what they were talking about.

You ever hear of such a thing and complete misunderstanding and failure to grasp some simple and elemental things spanning thousands of years, were as they grown into this giant ball of failure which everybody thinks must be true because look everybody else says so, and so they build whole cities and societies out of it and eventually it all becomes normal by the sheer fact that nobody would know the difference. Well now you have, and not only that but you and many others are the byproduct of it all.

K cool dudette, maybe we can get all of you and Aristotle and the rest unto you own island or continent and then you all can play pretend. Or better yet shift you all into your own dimenshion

That is another crazy rant.
The subject of females as vessels pertain to the needs people have to give, to project, themselves.

The idea is describing something we experience each day, right now. Why do you write out your thoughts and opinions here, on a forum? Why do you feel the need to put it somewhere, to get it out, for others to take in?

The fact that you have that need gives this forum, this “vessel” a reason for being and a value just in it’s capacity to receive that output you have.

This forum/vessel is not “nothing” it is providing a valuable service for you. And it is not sexual- what you project within it is not physical, it is mental. Your mind has needs too.

It needs your input and that of others, in order to exist (without posters it will die out)... does that make it "parasitic" in regards to you? Or is this an exchange???

Is it starting to dawn on you yet?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join