It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electronic devices go crazy when I'm nervous. Is it a ghost or is it me? Weather seemed affected

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   
It seems like electromagnetic phenomena around me is getting stronger as years go by.

Recently was the strongest. I was short listed for a job interview for a big job and I was scheduled for an interview. Naturally, I'm very excited and nervous at the same time.

And at the same time, my phone, a Samsung Galaxy S2 started acting up. It would recharge by itself unplugged! It would do so intermittently creating a lot of noise. If I turned it off, it would turn on by itself!
The only way I could keep it off is to remove the battery.

The two computers in the house also acted up at the same time. One did a blue screen. The other computer's motherboard went funky and the computer couldn't be put to sleep. My mom and dad's mobile phones which I never touched wasn't affected.

We also received the most unusual weather nearby. Few hundred kms south, they had an untimely flooding. They never had so much rain in this time of the year!

When all of the fuzz is over. I no longer feel as excited or nervous, my phone instantly worked perfectly again and so are the other two computers.

This is the strongest so far. Previously, my phone would just freeze when I'm nervous or excited. But now I even hear some strange static noise in my earphones when I'm nervous or excited. Damn I even heard the music slow down!

The static noise almost sounded like carrying a tune or a whisper and freaks me out even more!

Could a ghost or a demon or an angel be following me all the time? I have a dog btw which is mostly a German Shepherd and my dog never acts strange when I'm around. Of course she gets excited whenever I come to greet her. I know dogs to be sensitive to spirits but she doesn't show any signs.

It seems like only the most sensitive electronic devices are affected so it's probably a weak field. Late model smart phones are most vulnerable and then the equally complex multi-core computers. The more rugged electronic devices aren't affected at all.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

You probably have the ability to influence electronic devices. I have a similar ability to mess up their behavior when I'm agrovated or angry.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I have known one
heard of another

the one I knew was a high priestess

the other I heard of was a remote viewer

My advice is practice and hone

First go somewhere with no electronics

replicate the feeling of nervousness

next.. well you have to develop your ability

Time to take notes
journal

Once you can replicate the ability

Got to a barnes and noble with a starbucks
get a book and have no electronics on you

Sit down and get nervous

see how many issues come up and what distance is

( you should be nervous over the testing of it.. that alone is fuel..)

then after you watch the results

enjoy the day

Come back next day..

see if you can be nervous about the store registers..
still no electronics on you

third day see if you can get nervous around you
but not affect phone you have

Forth day
have friend whose computer you have seen

call and see if you can get nervous on the laptop

sub test Friends phone on charger with computer test

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   

ripcontrol
I have known one
heard of another

the one I knew was a high priestess

the other I heard of was a remote viewer

I see things randomly when I close my eyes or in the dark. They are faint and lasts only a fraction of a second but I can usually make them up clearly and remember the images. They are not after images of what I have recently seen. They can be objects, people, even blueprints. Sometimes these visions I see are future events several seconds later. I can only prove it if the vision is of a place near me.

Thanks for the rest of your advice. It's very difficult to replicate the conditions. It has to be similar or more intense. That means I have find something that really makes me excited and nervous at the same time like the prospect of a big job. The good news is that since I'm quite active looking for a job, there's a good chance I might encounter similar conditions again.

Things that go creak and go bump at night make me quite nervous but produces a different effect - introduces static which possesses some order/structure when I'm listening to a tune on my smart phone, my head vibrates and I could hear the tunes slow down. Either the playback of the tunes is affected or my perception of time is slowed.

This is not the only quite remarkable thing that happened to me lately. The most easily verified is the dramatic improvement of my immune system. This is the longest time I didn't catch a disease and by far (17 months) and I live in one of the most disease-infested regions of the planet. I never take any medicines, food supplements, etc.

All my previous bone aches are gone, I became physically stronger too (a bit) despite a lack of exercise and even losing a bit of weight, I could read people better. Almost suddenly since 2012. But it did not end there. I'm still getting better. This may sound insane but I'm actually worried a bit. My Christian background tells me there might be a spiritual involvement. It can actually go both ways, either for good or evil.
edit on 14-1-2014 by ahnggk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Not sure about the electrical surges. Dont know enough about it but do you really think you had something to do with the weather hundreds of km away?

edit on 14-1-2014 by Silicis n Volvo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

Maybe your bioelectric field/aura somehow pulses or fluxes when you are emotionally unstable/unhappy or maybe your aura just dislikes the other electromagnetic fields generated by our modern electronic devices!

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

Are you an Aquarius by any chance?

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Silicis n Volvo
Not sure about the electrical surges. Dont know enough about it but do you really think you had something to do with the weather hundreds of km away?

edit on 14-1-2014 by Silicis n Volvo because: (no reason given)

This isn't the first time, just one of several. The odds are quite unlikely, especially when unusual and often extreme weather, breaking records follow me around intense emotions whenever I am around the world. But that is for another thread. I have passport stamps to prove it. I've only traveled a few times since 2008.

The electrical anomalies are more like radio waves. And they seem to be organized. I've heard it over the earphones. It is almost life-like, not artificial. Very scary to hear something like that.

Obviously, it's also extremely possible I'm not causing these things. What I'm fearing is that I'm being followed by unseen but extremely powerful beings. Because sometimes I see them at the corner of my eyes.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   

GalaxyEyes
reply to post by ahnggk

Are you an Aquarius by any chance?

I'm scorpio, sorry I don't believe in astrology

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Eeek! I think the audible sounds being generated through the earphones may have relations to the strange sounds being heard around the world.

I think I'll try to record ambient sounds the next time it happens.... .....The problem is that I'm really scared if I record sounds that I fear to hear! Like sounds of spirits

edit on 14-1-2014 by ahnggk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

The question "is it our brains or ghosties that produce paranormal effects" is rather primary.

Some would say it's brain dysfunction or faulty observation that links faulty electronics with psi... I would respectfully disagree ... at least in some cases. Though weather a ways away doesn't link well to your individual mood, so that might be a faulty observation.

I would add that if our brains can effect matter at a distance (assuming distance even exists ... as in Bohm's explanation as to quantum entanglement and other theories and way out suppositions) then why not the same when we are spirit, or ghosts ourselves, so that both is going on.

From the stuff I've witnessed, mind over matter (especially Fortean "wild talents" with electronics) does happen.
edit on 1/14/2014 by Baddogma because: stuff

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I wouldn't attribute this phenomena to you. There are likely rational reasons.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Baddogma
Some would say it's brain dysfunction or faulty observation that links faulty electronics with psi...

I have several witnesses. Some saw my phone recharge itself and turn itself on. Some were bothered by the noise it made while it recharged intermittently by itself.

But it worked perfectly again the moment my emotions settled. I did not try to fix it in any way. It was a big day for me. I was one of those shortlisted for the interview in that big job.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Blue Goblin
I wouldn't attribute this phenomena to you. There are likely rational reasons.

And I also have rational reasons (evidences) to connect several other more examples to me.

To be fair to you and to others. I'll post it in another thread soon.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

Yeah, witnesses sure help with something the mainstream mostly says is bunk.

I know this happens and have witnessed it often, especially around an ex-girlfriend. Electronics and her were at odds, especially when she was agitated. Sometimes things other than electronics were affected, too.

Many things I've witnessed were tied to "haunted" locations, but many were tied to this "haunted" woman, too.

Though I once had a bottle levitate off a shelf at a drugstore (not related to drugs, btw) and go skittering down the aisle with nary a visible person near it... as well as street light anomalies, transient flashes of small ball lightening, and had a shower of rocks out of thin air... etc., around myself, alone.

But this definitely seems tied to emotion... research poltergeists and the people they occur around. The literature is plentiful and this is a known phenomena, though the cause is still just theory.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Do you wear a watch?

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Baddogma
reply to post by ahnggk

Yeah, witnesses sure help with something the mainstream mostly says is bunk.

I know this happens and have witnessed it often, especially around an ex-girlfriend. Electronics and her were at odds, especially when she was agitated. Sometimes things other than electronics were affected, too.

Many things I've witnessed were tied to "haunted" locations, but many were tied to this "haunted" woman, too.

Though I once had a bottle levitate off a shelf at a drugstore (not related to drugs, btw) and go skittering down the aisle with nary a visible person near it... as well as street light anomalies, transient flashes of small ball lightening, and had a shower of rocks out of thin air... etc., around myself, alone.

But this definitely seems tied to emotion... research poltergeists and the people they occur around. The literature is plentiful and this is a known phenomena, though the cause is still just theory.

Wow that is scary but thanks! Fear is one of my strongest emotions. I wouldn't want to explore that side of me.

Is it true, it is more likely to happen with women?
edit on 15-1-2014 by ahnggk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   
The descriptions of your ability sound extremely similar to mine.

I'm not sure why it's happening or what's causing it or how to control it, all I can say is that it is happening.

Some examples are electrical disturbances and weather anomalies during times of extreme distress or discomfort. Also, manipulation of time-based events and general perception 'issues' outside of the norm.

From what I can tell the only way to control is through intent and directing your energies. That means being unafraid of anything and believing in your own ability. The only way to calm the ability is to calm yourself internally.
edit on 16-1-2014 by Eonnn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Eonnn
From what I can tell the only way to control is through intent and directing your energies. That means being unafraid of anything and believing in your own ability. The only way to calm the ability is to calm yourself internally.
edit on 16-1-2014 by Eonnn because: (no reason given)

It's not that easy. Because I think these special abilities I might have is coupled to my autonomic functions which is also coupled to emotions. I have no direct control over it. I could only react to external stimuli as of this time.

The only emotion I could successfully trigger without external stimuli is fear. Fear, nervousness, and real excitement (like winning a car) are the only emotions which can trigger these effects in me.

It's not without problems however. Whenever I auto-trigger fear, I begin to hear and sense things that don't belong to our time and space and it scares the crap out of my pants and sends me into a feedback loop that I fear I may not be able to come out if I don't quit in time. My perception of time always slows down whenever I do this and my senses become extremely sensitive. It's not the most pleasant feeling and you get this feeling you'll lose yourself.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

You dont have any special abilities, this type of phenomena is quite common actually. It can include everything from street lights, to watches, to light bulbs, batteries in electronics, and can affect anything that operates on electromagnetism (which, in this age, is sure a ton of things!).

Commonly, it tends to be connected to a lack of control over emotions. It seems to be a common link between many cases, but not all.

It sounds like fear is a big component of your life, and you have my condolences for that. How do you think you can work on that? It might be more important than any type of EM phenomena.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join