It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electronic devices go crazy when I'm nervous. Is it a ghost or is it me? Weather seemed affected

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   

AdvantageCOmputers.. I WILL ruin them. I CAN NOT use wireless keyboards or a wireless mouse... which pisses me off. For my tablet, they actually have products for folks like me.. cases and screens which put a barrier there to protect it. Not so rare, my friend!

Its just an electric thing. We are bioelectric machines.. some of us have some faulty wiring and capacitors. I dont dwell on the destructive side of it all and claim Im just awesomely electrifying! Har de har!

Sounds like yours is permanent!

Mine comes out strong enough only in intense emotions. For example, disappointment or frustration when my application gets turned town or excitement + nervousness when I'm offered something big.

What worries me now is that electronic devices might not only be the ones affected but also entities far far away when I tried to look at the history of my "emotional highs". I need few more tests to prove it but sadly, I can't find anything to trigger my emotions strongly. Watching movies doesn't help either.

Teriaum
You may have been in contact with extraterrestrial life and didn't even notice. They may have put a computer or something in your brain that is causing the electrical disturbance.

I've been in contact with "ETs" before. But my abilities were already present even before the contact. They were different or probably stronger because it actually caused things to vibrate especially when I'm having a nightmare as my sister witnessed. IT could not affect electronics back then probably because electronics where not yet as vulnerable as they are today

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Congratulations to you for carefully selecting data and studying it, which is more than most people do in these cases. Maybe something else is going on in your case as you suggest.

It was only High School at the time, but I still had that scientific bent.
I had a great science teacher at the time, who allowed us to use very, very nice equipment. Though, we were a bit stuck on a lot of aspects and didnt necessarily come to any conclusions. We noted that in general, I had a higher resistance and capacitance than anyone else we could get our hands on to test.

I do think something else is going on, and I think others are affected by it as well (though it will be with varying degrees, and it may not even be perceived).

I used to think it was pretty cool... until I started to have to pay for the things that break! Then it lost the "cool super power" aspect right quick!

I do notice emotions are involved though. And whats interesting is that while I think a lot are explained with reverse causality, some still arent. The streetlights, for example, were during some very tumultuous times in my own life (I was a teen..). However, as I have grown up, streetlights no longer do this beyond what I would attribute to pretty standard explanations (cycling, wiring in the tower, etc). However, the incidents with household items, like lightbulbs, has increased pretty dramatically.

To solve it, I now just use CFL bulbs and I dont wear watches. I have found that mobile devices with batteries can be worked around by keeping it off of direct contact with my body. Lithium Ion batteries are the least susceptible, though over time they lose their "conditioning" more quickly than they should. Its only by about 15% though, so not a big deal.

I just think that there might be more to our physical body than what we generally perceive. I am of the thinking that there is a type of EM field around us that is made up of a combination of different parts of the EM spectrum that we have not put together yet. I think that we are touching the surface of what this is, measurably, but we havent really dug too deeply. I suspect that like height, it is something that is innate to us as an individual parameter.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   

ahnggk

AdvantageCOmputers.. I WILL ruin them. I CAN NOT use wireless keyboards or a wireless mouse... which pisses me off. For my tablet, they actually have products for folks like me.. cases and screens which put a barrier there to protect it. Not so rare, my friend!

Its just an electric thing. We are bioelectric machines.. some of us have some faulty wiring and capacitors. I dont dwell on the destructive side of it all and claim Im just awesomely electrifying! Har de har!

Sounds like yours is permanent!

Mine comes out strong enough only in intense emotions. For example, disappointment or frustration when my application gets turned town or excitement + nervousness when I'm offered something big.

What worries me now is that electronic devices might not only be the ones affected but also entities far far away when I tried to look at the history of my "emotional highs". I need few more tests to prove it but sadly, I can't find anything to trigger my emotions strongly. Watching movies doesn't help either.

Teriaum
You may have been in contact with extraterrestrial life and didn't even notice. They may have put a computer or something in your brain that is causing the electrical disturbance.

I've been in contact with "ETs" before. But my abilities were already present even before the contact. They were different or probably stronger because it actually caused things to vibrate especially when I'm having a nightmare as my sister witnessed. IT could not affect electronics back then probably because electronics where not yet as vulnerable as they are today

Well.. rather than try to induce the stress on your system to get the effect.. I guess youd need to find the correllation between your emotional states, brain chemistry effecting your bioelectric system.. and what you can do about it. Under stress or whatever.. the body effects the heart ( electrical activity ramps up), fight or flight, and etc. Maybe in that direction of thought, you could understand it better. Maybe provoke it at will if you inderstand the mechanics of it.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Serdgiam

Congratulations to you for carefully selecting data and studying it, which is more than most people do in these cases. Maybe something else is going on in your case as you suggest.

It was only High School at the time, but I still had that scientific bent.
That's a great approach, seriously.

I just think that there might be more to our physical body than what we generally perceive. I am of the thinking that there is a type of EM field around us that is made up of a combination of different parts of the EM spectrum that we have not put together yet. I think that we are touching the surface of what this is, measurably, but we havent really dug too deeply.
This is an area of research which I'm not familiar with. Scientists have the ability to measure a wide range of electromagnetic radiation, but other than things like thermal (infrared) which can be seen here, I can't say I've run across research into human emission of EM radiation. I have no idea if that means I'm just unfamiliar with the research that's been done, or if the research has been minimal, or what. I think it would take some people like you who have made a scientific attempt to explain observations to get them interested in making measurements if they haven't already done so, and apparently they might need to make measurements on people like you instead of just a generic random sample of the population (or they would probably do both, but my point is they might miss unique em abilities if some people have them and others don't).

If people can actually damage incandescent light bulbs with their EM emissions, scientists should be able to verify this can actually happen with controlled replication. Once they've done that very cheap and simple experiment, I'm sure some researchers would be interested to figure out exactly what's causing that. A scientist should be able to measure the EM emissions that are doing this if that's the cause, because we have lots of highly developed equipment to do this at just about any conceivable frequency. You might not want to become a "human lab rat" for scientific experiments but if you are genuinely curious about how you can affect light bulbs it might be worth letting scientists take a look if you could convince them to do so. I think I probably would if I were in your shoes.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Arbitrageur
That's a great approach, seriously.

I think a lot more teachers should be like that one. He actually encouraged us to just explore it, gave us the resources, and only gave help when asked. I am also of the mind that the scientific method can be employed generally, rather than strictly to the field of science.

This is an area of research which I'm not familiar with. Scientists have the ability to measure a wide range of electromagnetic radiation, but other than things like thermal (infrared) which can be seen here, I can't say I've run across research into human emission of EM radiation. I have no idea if that means I'm just unfamiliar with the research that's been done, or if the research has been minimal, or what.

I am not aware of any valid research of it. Most of it devolves into pseudo-science, and the rest is conjecture. I havent looked in a while though, so maybe something new has come up.

I think it would take some people like you who have made a scientific attempt to explain observations to get them interested in making measurements if they haven't already done so, and apparently they might need to make measurements on people like you instead of just a generic random sample of the population (or they would probably do both, but my point is they might miss unique em abilities if some people have them and others don't).

I would agree. I think that watches, specifically, are the most common phenomena. It seems like replacing a watch with a device capable of measuring the pertinent data would be a good way to go about it.

If people can actually damage incandescent light bulbs with their EM emissions, scientists should be able to verify this can actually happen with controlled replication. Once they've done that very cheap and simple experiment, I'm sure some researchers would be interested to figure out exactly what's causing that. A scientist should be able to measure the EM emissions that are doing this if that's the cause, because we have lots of highly developed equipment to do this at just about any conceivable frequency. You might not want to become a "human lab rat" for scientific experiments but if you are genuinely curious about how you can affect light bulbs it might be worth letting scientists take a look if you could convince them to do so. I think I probably would if I were in your shoes.

Well, I have a lot of health issues, and scientific ventures all of my own. What energy I do have, I devote to that. Or, clearing my head on here.

That said, I think there are quite a few people out there that could exhibit the same patterns. Confirming the light bulbs would be easy, since its constant and very consistent. The same goes for the watches.

When it comes to measuring it though, I think something is at play that is not directly identified. It may even be an interference pattern based on very specific scalar and/or vector qualities. If thats the case, it may not be directly apparent what is causing it. Regardless though, I think it WOULD be an interesting area of research.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 02:19 AM
link   

ahnggk
Hmm, have you read it in fiction?

I read it as science fiction a long time ago but seems to becoming more of a reality. IMO, fiction can easily become non-fiction if you believe it strong enough. Your perception affects your reality.

I was with a good friend once when I blew a streetlight, it actually exploded with the glass shattering. We were driving past it when it happened and at the time I felt like I had a tsunami of destruction following me wherever I went. There were many electrical storms during this period and I noticed my mind could trigger lightening strikes and increase severity of the wind and rain. It's more of a feeling/sensing ability when it comes to weather, you feel and imagine the wind growing stronger and it does.

Emotion is energy in motion : E-Motion. The emotion or energy in motion can be guided and directed with your mind/will. Fear or excitement are intense emotions, which means more energy in motion. This could explain why it only works in strong emotion states. But in any case, if the emotion is not directed with the mind or intent then it manifests as random disturbances in the environment.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   
In contrast to the paranormal side of this, and certainly not implying that you might be having such an experience... I find that when I am nervous, and interacting with electronic devices that I usually hit the wrong buttons inadvertently.

Something that bothers me enough to make me nervous interferes with detailed mechanical motions and I hit the wrong menu buttons or controls on a computer screen, hit the wrong controls on the ipad, radio, etc. I thing it is just preoccupation, but I feel that is my case, especially with the fast interaction that we have with electronics in this age.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Advantage
Well.. rather than try to induce the stress on your system to get the effect.. I guess youd need to find the correllation between your emotional states, brain chemistry effecting your bioelectric system.. and what you can do about it. Under stress or whatever.. the body effects the heart ( electrical activity ramps up), fight or flight, and etc. Maybe in that direction of thought, you could understand it better. Maybe provoke it at will if you inderstand the mechanics of it.

Thank you!
I couldn't find a correlation on this one. I could find one for simpler things. But maybe I could if I had more external events triggering the emotional state in close succession so I can remember in detail what transpired.

In my strongest emotional states, I could feel my body vibrate strongly in extremely low frequency range (ELF). Between 5 to 10 Hz I guess. It is interestingly right about the resonance frequency of the Earth's Ionosphere (7.8 Hz). Sudden changes in weather has often accompanied these strong emotional states I had. That is also what I'm trying to uncover.

My hearing and vision would also decrease. I hear and less and less, things go dim and I would also start to hear a high pitched sound.

You see it doesn't come very easy... It had to be big and huge. My little fear of death add to the dilemma which means dangerous activities could not trigger the emotional state.

But I did find a dark and quite place helps to trigger it.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I've figured out how to trigger the strong emotions in me more often!

I simply have to be like a little child again!
To have the innocence of a child.

It will take some time but this is definitely a "eureka moment"!

I remember when I was a child these emotions are more powerful, they are way beyond what I'm having now!

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

When I was a kid i used to say and believe i could control the weather around me, i grew out of it this thread just reminded me also when my phone would die i used to take the battery out and hold it tight in my hand then pop it back in and get another 10% or so...

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   

BoovDawg
When I was a kid i used to say and believe i could control the weather around me, i grew out of it this thread just reminded me also when my phone would die i used to take the battery out and hold it tight in my hand then pop it back in and get another 10% or so...
I've done that with the batteries for my remote control when they get weak. Holding a battery in your hand warms the battery. Since the chemical processes in the battery are often temperature dependent, you can sometimes get more energy out of the warmer battery.

For similar reasons, if you have a weak car battery, it will be on the coldest morning that it won't have enough power to start your car, though part of that problem is the oil get thicker too, so it's really a combination of things with the car battery.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I have almost the same thing! Your a force empath like me! You can control the flow of energy, electromagnetic energy and if you want...more. You know just what to say to help someone or what they feel things like that. YouTube all of this because you'll find its true. Your not evil or anything. And as to help people or hurt them that's up to you but hurting them DOES hurt you. It changes your soul and you dont want to wish that on ANYONE. Use it for good and it just makes life so beautiful. Look up force empath you'll see.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   

wanderingempathAnd as to help people or hurt them that's up to you but hurting them DOES hurt you. It changes your soul and you dont want to wish that on ANYONE. Use it for good and it just makes life so beautiful. Look up force empath you'll see.

Unfortunately, I feel just the same whether the outcome is positive or causes harm.

I didn't get the electronics to act out again. It's too soon to try at this point. But I begin to have vivid dreams again which is a very good sign. It's been quite a long time since I had these things. So yeah, I think I'm making a good progress!

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

To invoke love, its not particularly difficult.. though it is rarely chosen.

There is a difference between the emotion of love and a state of Love. Though, in the emotion, we get a small glimpse of the total reality of the subject. Different cultures even have different words for each one, but modern English makes no attempt.

Have you ever felt a sense of Love wash over you? Sometimes, it happens with that "special someone," sometimes it happens at special times in special places, etc.. Its an almost overwhelming feeling of levity, clarity, and radiance.

You can choose to radiate this emotion around you. Whether or not it does anything outside of your own experience, I will leave that for you to discover.

Remember, this journey is NOT a short one. It will take years upon years to even begin to understand, at best.

Have fun.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Serdgiam

I have no problems invoking love, I feel it all the time with my pet dog or when I'm alone at night.

The reason I feel the same way with harm is that if the outcome is universally positive.

So I feel the same (positively good) whether I've done love(creative) or harm(destructive) if the outcome is universally positive.

Destroying the works of evil is love and mercy. Tolerance of evil is injustice.

I need to go through all my emotional states to determine which one produces the strongest results. I'm done with love, fear, disappointment, frustration, nervousness, and anger.

I need to get back to my child-like state because these emotions were greatly magnified and I also have to meet this terrifying thing I kept seeing in my childhood nightmares. It is a black cloud in space, bigger than Earth. It maybe the key to the things I'm experiencing.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   

ahnggk
reply to post by Serdgiam

I have no problems invoking love, I feel it all the time with my pet dog or when I'm alone at night.

Well, thats the base emotion of love, there is another experience that is much, much deeper and much, much more "profound." Our current culture makes no attempt to differentiate the two, however, past cultures have been clever enough to do so. The emotion is just a glimpse into it. This does not exist for other emotional states.

I need to go through all my emotional states to determine which one produces the strongest results. I'm done with love, fear, disappointment, frustration, nervousness, and anger.

You are not your emotions, your emotions are a part of you. If you do an act without emotion, can it still have a positive result? If so, why not focus on the action itself rather than subjective, and frequently erroneous experience of base emotion?

I need to get back to my child-like state because these emotions were greatly magnified and I also have to meet this terrifying thing I kept seeing in my childhood nightmares. It is a black cloud in space, bigger than Earth. It maybe the key to the things I'm experiencing.

You will not reach it as long as you do not perceive to have it. You will constantly chase a dragon. Perhaps you fear nothing more than the dark side of yourself..

But, you must choose your own path. All the best to you in your journey.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

Uh, no. Samsungs are pieces os sh*t, and I'm sure your parents have nicer phones than that, they probably have iPhones or something don't they? And you live with them, which tells me there are two old people in the house with two computers....right away, you gotta know that they don't know how to take care of them, software nor hardware-wise. No middle-aged or older person does. Ever. It's quite presumptuous and narrow to link one's own internal emotions to the weather. You're not that powerful, nor influential. Sorry.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Serdgiam
Well, thats the base emotion of love, there is another experience that is much, much deeper and much, much more "profound." Our current culture makes no attempt to differentiate the two, however, past cultures have been clever enough to do so. The emotion is just a glimpse into it. This does not exist for other emotional states.

This is what I know about true love: true love is about loving another as yourself even if that person has absolutely no way of returning the favor. Examples as feeding those who are starving to death. Having a heart for those who are suffering and feeling their pain and rallying their cause. True love is not mere emotions, it comes with action that is driven by love itself.

Ironically, true love is the motivation why I'm trying to explore my other emotional states. I'd like to hone it and use it for a good cause.
edit on 1-2-2014 by ahnggk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   

ahnggk
This is what I know about true love: true love is about loving another as yourself even if that person has absolutely no way of returning the favor. Examples as feeding those who are starving to death. Having a heart for those who are suffering and feeling their pain and rallying their cause. True love is not mere emotions, it comes with action that is driven by love itself.

Ironically, true love is the motivation why I'm trying to explore my other emotional states. I'd like to hone it and use it for a good cause.

I would not consider any of that to be what is called "Agape Love." It is a state of being through which actions and emotions arise, but it is not defined by emotions and actions. It is far deeper than that.

In my perspective, it is the very force of the universe itself and it is not based in any subjective morality or actions thereof, despite the cultural understanding otherwise.

Its not particularly important though, just keep on keeping on. When you think you have found "it," you will recognize "it" was always there, and also lose "it" in the very same moment. There is no need to hone Love in this form, it is as pure as can be. Beyond that, you do not have the ability to change such things anyway, so dont worry too much about it. Just radiate it yourself (which should include your actions and emotions, but not be limited to them). "It" is already perfect, "it" does not need to be honed by you. You need to be honed by "it."

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join