It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation American Spring - Peaceful American Revolution - May 16, 2014

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   

alienreality
It doesn't go against the constitution at all!

Where exactly in the Constitution does it state:-

The senior republican in the US House of Representatives will become Speaker of the House

or

US House of Representatives will elect a temporary President and Vice President of the United States.
?

They want a kangaroo court....

Those with the "principles" of a West, Cruz, Dr. Ben Carson, Lee, DeMint, Paul, Gov Walker, Sessions, Gowdy, Jordan, will comprise a tribunal and assume positions of authority to convene investigations, recommend appropriate charges against politicians and government employees to the new U.S. Attorney General appointed by the new President.

Where in the Constitution does it allow for the overthrow of a President, Vice President, Speaker etc. by a mob?

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Having read the article and the postings, and being a student of history, the following can be stated:

The first thing that should be looked at is who are the leaders of this kind of movement? Who is going to be speaking for the whole or is it another OWS, situation, where it is a movement with no leadership, where the goals are vague or failing to keep the interest of the people.

We would like change, but unless they can cause changes in the laws, would it make a difference? The very laws and regulations that are in place are part of the problem that is affecting the country. The people elected follow the laws, they tend to enact them as they desire, often failing to think of the consequences of the laws and rules that they enact. What may seem like a good idea on one day tends to be a nightmare down the road.

The reality of the matter is the following: If they remove the sitting president and vice president, the laws are very clear cut; it would fall to the speaker of the house to take up that position. And would speaker Boehner be any better than Obama or Biden?

There are many other questions that would and should be asked and considered, as to what kinds of changes are they wanting, and how would it affect the person on Main Street? Would it put the people of the country in a better position, or in a far worse one? And what is ultimately the final goal of this movement, to put new faces and the same policies in place, or to have a full change of all people where there is a real difference and changes that occur and make it better for the common man?

Looking at history, this is how movements were successful and change was effected. The first notable, as everyone tends to use it as an example was the American Revolution. The founding fathers, at first tried to reason with the sitting government, and when it became to no avail or possible for a peaceful resolution, they sat down and determined the direction and the how such would be determined. They were intelligent enough to know; first they would need allies from around the world, along with having to justify their actions to the rest of the world, if they were going to succeed in their endeavor. To that extent they put forth such complaints in a document, the Declaration of Independence, where it was very clear cut what the grievances were and the reasons for the breaking from England. It had never been done, but it was powerful enough to gain the support of several of the other European powers, for them to lend the new country credit, supplies and equipment. And when the US started to win battles, it only strengthened the ties.

The second movement that showed the power of the people was the civil rights movement of the 1960’s. In that movement, there was a leadership, that directed the people, took responsibility for any and all laws that were broken, and ultimately brought to the forefront of the public, what the grievances were and why they needed to be redressed. And as they did it peacefully, often not willing to fight back, it brought the support of the very people they needed, not the government, but the population of the country to say yes they were right and the state governments were wrong and change was needed.

The OWS, (Occupy Wall Street) movement failed for several reasons. The first was that there was no leadership, no one who would stand and take responsibility, for the actions of the movement. The next reason is that the reasons for the movement was that the issues were either confusing or failed to point to the real reason or cause for what was being protested. The third reason, and this one above all else, is that were clear cut links between one of the major political parties in the US and this movement. Those I believe were some of the main reasons as to why the entire OWS movement failed.

But with any and all movements, it also requires people who are willing to go the distance, and no matter if the weather is good or bad, be willing to stand up and keep it going no matter what. And be willing to do it peacefully. The side that throws the first punch loses all support, so that means that if the police is there, then they will need to take a step back and refuse to take any provocative actions that would show that they are a violent group.

While it is showing that the people are starting to take action, they will have to remember that the public is watching and paying attention and will make a decision once it gets going. And if the reasons are valid and just, the movement is peaceful, then there is a chance it will succeed, but if it fails to show just cause or violence, then it will fail.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I agree that if anything can be done this late in the game, it will have to be done at county and state level.

The majority of the people really seem to be unaware of what has already happened. Far too many freedoms have been remove for any demonstrations or revolution to change the course of America.

For all those that want to throw out hundreds of corrupt politicians, do you have a plan to replace them with honest, competent people? Somebody has to steer this ship!

Have you forgotten the millions of rounds of ammunition bought by our government? Cripes, even the IRS, and HHS are now armed! Do you really think you pistols and rifles are going to be any threat to the vast military complex when push comes to shove?

We could be brought to our knees- no, our bellies- without 9/10 of you even catching on.

If people start to get to far out of control, the power grid could go down in a second.How many people need it for cooking and heating?You'd be more worried about keeping your family warm than who's in office.

A 'terrorist' attack on a major arterial could disrupt the delivery system, leaving grocery stores empty in pretty short order.

Gas crisis; that would keep the people from moving around.
The government has the upper hand; they can rock our world if we dare to demand that Big Business stop running our country.

They can, and WILL take you out if you challenge them, and they'll do it in a way that makes it look like a 'natural' disaster, terrorism, or a bunch of 'crazy teabaggers' revolting. They will come to the rescue of the people, after putting their political spin on things.

The saddest part is, they will be able to deceive the masses. They have been doing it for many generations.

JFK and RFK wanted to return our country to what it was supposed to be, but it was already too late.
The government was already too corrupt and powerful, and Big Business already had a huge start on owning politicians.

We WILL be assimilated. NWO is closer than you think.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Thorneblood
I am fairly certain that I have seen this exact post before on ATS sometime last year. Is this an annual joke they try to pass off or something? You do realize that even if they get 10 million (Which i highly doubt) that it is still less than 1% of the population right?

While I share your sentiment, your math is fuzzy and completely wrong. 10 million into 300 million is surely greater than 1%; it is ~3%. If we are talking eligible voters, then you have ~5% -- if they are still trying to reach the 10 million person mark.

Given those numbers, it isn't that bad of a goal though. For instance, the number of eligible voters within the numerous states is approximately 206,000,000. Of that number, about 146,000,000 are actually registered to vote and the actual number that exercise that vote hovers around 130,000,000.

Obtaining 10,000,000 of that 130,000,000 isn't that hard to do if you really look at the math. Getting them to rally is the key. Many will support the concept, but to take time from family to just sit in D.C., the benefits just are not there; especially what they are claiming they will do.

To all --

Their First Amendment Right to redress their Government is fine, but they do not have the power to remove Officers of the United States -- that is delegated by the People and the States, to the House of the Representatives and the Senate via Article 1, Sections 2 and 3, Clauses 5 (House Impeachment) and 6 (Senate Impeachment Trial); respectively.

I find it interesting they are calling for a 'return to Constitutional Government', yet are willing to implement their own method of that return by demanding that elected officials remove themselves from office. If they so wish to return to the desired Constitutional Government, then their chance is in 2014 and again in 2016. In those years, especially the 2014 election cycle, they have a chance to put people into office that will move forward with impeachment charges and possibly even get a conviction.

Edited for clarification; people surely have the right to demand a person leave office; but they do not have the power, save redress (that includes voting and protesting).

Oops...fixed my own math...10 million of 210 million is more like 5%
edit on 5-1-2014 by ownbestenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Perhaps you should READ the constitution and the Bill of Rights, and if you still did not find it or understand it, then I will help educate you where and what page/. I can see the facts would just bore you as they already do though.
What you have asked in your last post has every point I made skewed so it twists everything to suit a style of rhetoric that we see in the MSM. But the sock (puppet) ain't foolin' anyone.

For example, you asked "where does it say in the constitution you can overthrow the government?"

I never said overthrow, and the constitution isn't saying anyone can overthrow the government, because overthrowing sounds like a Coup d'état, which is what Oba'a'a'a'ma has already done by proxy for not staying within the legal confines and restrictions of those said documents.

It say's when our governing body becomes corrupt and no longer represents the people and exceeds the authority given to it by the constitution, then that governing body is nullified and illegal and they can legally be removed by any means necessary. The constitution even says it is every American's duty to do so.

You didn't really care about that though, did you? I have a feeling you would also be in that smaller growing group who also feels the bill of rights, and the constitution are outdated and misguided, and simply to be ignored. Just like both Bush's and Obama have done.I can see why you feel that way because it is obvious that it conflicts with your beliefs.

You might think about enrolling in an American rights and responsibilities class at a community college if you wish to learn more about America, it would clearly be very beneficial for you, although a class on Marxism and fascism would more closely match our current administration.

edit on 5-1-2014 by alienreality because: added

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

I completely agree with you, unfortunately, I think we've passed our event horizon. Only God can save America, and sadly, America doesnt want God.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I agree with the names on the list of people to be removed but WHOLE HEARTEDLY disagree with with having the names of those who have ties to the religious right. Our country is NOT a Christian nation and those knuckleheads will make things even crazier in my opinion.

Honestly, I like Ron Paul and Jesse Ventura.

Better yet, we should just change the entire way we send people into politics. The current two party pick a less smelly pile of poop system SUCKS and is bleeding our country dry.

The executive branch should still be elected, but by POPULAR VOTE... none of this out-dated electoral college garbage anymore. But we should learn to abhor the idea of career politicians. Election campaigns are publicly funded... we dial back the non-sense and remove the money from the system. Anyone who has been in public office at the compulsory level (see below) is qualified, natural born is still a good idea and over 35 has always seemed reasonable to me.

The legislative branch should be compulsory, just like jury duty. Those who have graduated college, clean records, etc etc (there are plenty of common sense criteria we can apply). Everyone picked from a lottery serves a term, no more than 2 per life time (non-consecutive). You get paid whatever you were making in your job and can't lose a job due to being selected (like being called up for active duty in the armed services). This will alleviate the problem of career politicians getting filthy rich helping friends and the elite achieve whatever it is they wish to achieve.

The judicial branch is a little tougher because at a lower level its elections and at the higher level its appointments... still working on it, but they need some revamping too.

Its time for United States of America 2.0!

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Logarock

starwarsisreal
reply to post by Liquesence

I would be more worried about the members of congress with connections to the religious right such as Cruz in the reigns of power because of one thing: A Theocratic Leadership

As I recall there have been similar fears expressed about the current commander in chief. Him being a Muslim and all. Or a Muslim of sorts. Hay but wow!

Only this one is real. In fact there was a thread where Cruz's dad said his son is chosen by God

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   

BELIEVERpriest
reply to post by alienreality

I completely agree with you, unfortunately, I think we've passed our event horizon. Only God can save America, and sadly, America doesnt want God.

Sadly, I feel you are correct also, since the constitution has already been usurped in many major and illegal ways, (the 100 mile wide constitution free zone around the USA border for one example), and not a single soul in congress or the senate that I know of have tried to remove or impeach, or even discussed it, or maybe the MSM is censoring anything related to it, I'm not really certain..

It is looking like it has already been cooked well done, and already being sliced and fed to the dogs by way of looting America right into oblivion.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I just want to point out that in the 60's and 70's and probably long after. . . . the US government has been known to "plant" people within organisations that might be a threat to the standing US government.

Be very careful what you all say and do.

Just sayin'

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I would love nothing more than for fundamental changes to certain policies and actions within our government to change.

The biggest problems I see are not enough people participating, or willing to stick it out long enough to garner enough support from others, and our government not doing a damn thing to change.

The only way a protest will bring about the changes requested are if it's a violent one, but it would have to be the government to make the first move, and it would have to be known publicly. It would be justification for our side to 'fire back'. The problem then would be, no one would want to be the first, and would fear they would be alone in doing so, and only then would it be plausible to win the fight if we had enough sympathy and support from our armed public servants, and military.

I am positive there are people in the police force and military that would shoot & kill it's own citizens, but not every one of them unless again, they were fired on first.

But that is a worst case scenario however, as much as I want to see things change, what good has it shown us to peacefully assemble a large number of people? Especially if announced unarmed and peaceful, we get bullied, harassed, and arrested by the cops, people lose public interest, lose participating interest too.

Do we expect everyone in office to just get arrested, impeached, or just walk out?

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

SOUNDS nice, I suppose.

I suspect the globalist tyrannical satanic oligarchy will respond

1. by staging a number of very traumatic game altering events between now and then . . .

and/or

2. waiting for such to occur and then causing disastrous events during such a 'march.' Particularly if they could engineer it to make the patriots look like the bad guys.

and/or

3. clamping down hard on the mass of people . . . herding them into camps and informing the Nation and the planet that the new gestapo had arrived--lump it and obey accordingly or meet the death camps. I doubt this latter option is quite ready for the big time so early. But it could be.

My best guess is something like #1. Out rank the event by dramatic horrific events ahead of time so the march pales by comparison.

That could be tricky though . . . that could be very tricky indeed.

imho.

May all true patriots have God's protection, supply . . . guidance.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Any combination of these things and/or come up with new laws to take away more options.

Soon, everything but breathing, working, eating, and sleeping will be illegal. I'm so fed up with this bull#!

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Phase 3 – Those with the principles of a West, Cruz, Dr. Ben Carson, Lee, DeMint, Paul, Gov Walker, Sessions, Gowdy, Jordan, Issa, will comprise a tribunal and assume positions of authority to convene investigations, recommend appropriate charges against politicians and government employees to the new U.S. Attorney General appointed by the new President.

*All actions in Phase 2 & 3 will be consistent with the U.S. Constitution.

More than half the voting population will have a problem with that last bit, myself included. Cruz wants to turn America into a theocracy, Rand Paul is not his father's son and from what I can see is not even capable of standing in Ron's shadow, Walker? We'll be in slave labor before we can blink an eye and Issa is out of his goddamn mind entirely.

No thank-you. But I support a mass gathering/sit-in/march in DC to say enough is enough.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   

beezzer
I just want to point out that in the 60's and 70's and probably long after. . . . the US government has been known to "plant" people within organisations that might be a threat to the standing US government.

Be very careful what you all say and do.

Just sayin'

And still to this day. They did it with Occupy and have consistently done it with environmental activists all along.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Kevinquisitor
reply to post by BO XIAN

Any combination of these things and/or come up with new laws to take away more options.

Soon, everything but breathing, working, eating, and sleeping will be illegal. I'm so fed up with this bull#!

INDEED.

Picture the caged chickens on egg farms.

That's their plan for the remaining 200-500 million serfs and slaves after their engineered genocidal wars, famines, epidemics etc.

They want to remove private property and return it to a 'natural state' for THEIR exclusive playground . . . while the serfs and slaves toil away in their cages.

Thankfully, God has a better plan . . . though lots of blood will flow in the mean time.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

And usually, their black ops plants in orgs are the most radical and most violent . . . of course . . . to bring the most disrepute on the org or cause.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   
As I have read more into this call for an "American Spring", I have solidified my belief that this is nothing more than a call for a coup, even if that call is "non-violent". What their "second phase" describes is so far from Constitutional reality and practice, that it is laughable at best and scary at worst because of the slight following that will believe this is the way.

We already have in place, means of reigning in the Federal Government. It is up to the self-governing people to decide their fate, not some group of "freedom fighters" wishing to implement their views upon the whole of the nation because they do not like the fact that their ideas (even though the base of them are good -- they are no where near Constitutional) are wrong.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   

alienreality
Perhaps you should READ the constitution and the Bill of Rights,....

It say's when our governing body becomes corrupt

You are the one who should read the Constitution.... it does not even use the word "corrupt"

and no longer represents the people and exceeds the authority given to it by the constitution, then that governing body is nullified and illegal

Nor does it use the words "illegal" or "nullified"

and they can legally be removed by any means necessary.

Where exactly does it state that? There is only one legal way to remove a President, but you ignore that method and have come up with your own way!

The constitution even says it is every American's duty to do so.

Where does it state that?

who also feels the bill of rights, and the constitution are outdated and misguided, and simply to be ignored

Actually, you are the one who wants to ignore the Constitution, as I have pointed out here!

edit on 6-1-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

"Phase 3 – Those with the principles of a West, Cruz, Dr. Ben Carson, Lee, DeMint, Paul, Gov Walker, Sessions, Gowdy, Jordan, Issa, will comprise a tribunal and assume positions of authority to convene investigations, recommend appropriate charges against politicians and government employees to the new U.S. Attorney General appointed by the new President."

But all of the above people are bugnuts crazy! The only tribunal that they're fit to join is one that plays massed kazoos!

Yet another idiotic thread about the Tea Party. Throw the bums out in November!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join