It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation American Spring - Peaceful American Revolution - May 16, 2014

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Clean the house all you want, the mold will only grow back again. We need to cut ties with the Zionists and the corrupt banking system. As long as Rothschild money comes in and our taxes go to Israel there will be no change, just new faces.

Stop all foreign aid, temporarily pause all federal taxes, cut ties with all foreign allies, decomission the Federal Reserve, withdraw all deployed troops and arrest all those who have violated the constitution (democrats and republicans alike), then you will get their attention.

It will never happen here.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

IkNOwSTuff
reply to post by elouina

To be honest, all the people that they want to remove from office are the very people that I want to see removed from office. So if they are successful, I say good! But I really don't think anything will come of this besides another DC demonstration and maybe some mock trials or such.

I hate to say this but if no good comes from it its because of people like you!!!!!

You believe something is wrong, you believe in what these people are trying to achieve and yet you do nothing like most of the other "patriots" on this site. Why wont you be joining them?

Those of you who sit back and do nothing deserve all aspects of the dystopian future your country is headed for

Have I given any indication of my plans? Thought so...

The longer Obama is in office, and we are talking on a day to day basis, the more worse off our country will be. I dreaded this man coming back from vacation, he is that damaging.

BTW folks, it appears to me that the Tea Party is becoming involved. This baby has traction!
edit on 5-1-2014 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   

IkNOwSTuff
reply to post by elouina

To be honest, all the people that they want to remove from office are the very people that I want to see removed from office. So if they are successful, I say good! But I really don't think anything will come of this besides another DC demonstration and maybe some mock trials or such.

I hate to say this but if no good comes from it its because of people like you!!!!!

You believe something is wrong, you believe in what these people are trying to achieve and yet you do nothing like most of the other "patriots" on this site. Why wont you be joining them?

Those of you who sit back and do nothing deserve all aspects of the dystopian future your country is headed for

The words American, "spring", "uprising"

I dont associate the words "American Patriot" with anything originating from overseas.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Well if the Tea Party is involved and it succeeds then we are really #ed....those are the last people we need running the country right now.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

I wish you all the best of luck in your struggle. I will be watching from my cell and cheering you on, as I have been.

Let Freedom Ring

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

LOL, it may seem like a good Idea, but the majority of the march enthusiastic will come short without weapons, because the feds and DHS will only be only be pleased more because they do!

I will go on the 2nd wave of patriots into the field, that way I have a fighting chance.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

I did read the quotation.

The point I'm making is: why the hell are they suggesting shuffling the deck? To hell with making the senior repub the new Speaker...

Just throw them ALL at, the lot, at once.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Er what, they're saying get rid of Obama and give the job to the top republican? That's not a revolution, that's just tea party and militia nuts throwing their toys out the pram because their favourite brand of BS isn't in the white house.

Snooze bla yawn divided and conquered.
edit on 5-1-2014 by March of the Fire Ants because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Phase 2 – One million or more of the assembled 10 million must be prepared to stay in D.C. as long as it takes to see Obama, Biden, Reid, McConnell, Boehner, Pelosi, and Attorney General Holder removed from office. The senior republican in the US House of Representatives will become Speaker of the House and the US House of Representatives will elect a temporary President and Vice President of the United States. The U.S. Senate will take action to elect a new majority and minority leader. As required, the U.S. Congress will execute appropriate legislation to convene new elections or U.S. States will appoint replacements for positions vacated consistent with established constitutional requirements.

This is the part that confuses me....

It looks more like a GOP coup than any real housecleaning. This movement has the Koch bros. written all over it.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Liquesence

It specifically names Boehner (and McConnel). Read before replying!

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   

AK907ICECOLD
reply to post by elouina

LOL, it may seem like a good Idea, but the majority of the march enthusiastic will come short without weapons, because the feds and DHS will only be only be pleased more because they do!

That's what makes this whole business laughable.

Not one person in this thread can name a 'Spring Event' that took place with no bloodshed. The minute a serious effort to re-take power occurs, the streets of D.C. will run red in rivers of it. Maybe one in a hundred really have the stomach ... and since most of those are kept content ... prepare for more of the same through 2014.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
This is something I'd love to see happen in the US: Citizens standing up & putting their foot down finally. It may happen for all we know, something's got to give somehow, somewhere. The camel's back is not made of tungsten.

Although, for all the backing I've given taking a stand for ourselves over the years, I'm starting to agree more & more with the people who say it's not going to come to fruition, at least not any time soon. People are too attached to their iPhones to pry their eyes away from the FB app long enough to do anything useful. Too many people need those hours to pay the bill that would default otherwise with a day off. And ultimately, we're a country of utterly lazy bastards.

I do think this "revolution" time will come, but I think we'll be in the thick of much more rampant poverty & hunger before it does. The country of Gimme, GIMME NOW might have to have zip before they get pissed enough to do anything.

But that's not going to stop me from trying to get people's attention to do something in the meantime. I'll nag & share info until the day eventually comes, absolutely nothing comes of keeping mouths shut.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Nyiah

I do think this "revolution" time will come, but I think we'll be in the thick of much more rampant poverty & hunger before it does. The country of Gimme, GIMME NOW might have to have zip before they get pissed enough to do anything.

There will be no "revolution" the corporate oligarchy will continue the bread and circus flowing and keep slaves content with their bondage. Do you think the corporate power structure is stupid?
They damn well know that by providing the illusion of "choice"; they can keep their position and rule with impunity.

There may be a large demonstration in DC with lots of flag waving, patriotic speeches, people with signs saying how pissed off they are; but the real power brokers will look down from their glass and chrome offices and just laugh their ass off at the sheep in the street. It's not like they didn't have a plan!

edit on 5-1-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
pointless having a revolution unless the entire political system is dramatically overhauled... the United States is a failed experiment and in my opinion a new constitution is warranted... one that more suits a 21st century world and recognises complete individual liberty and law only to protect against those who trample on anyone's individual liberty... the financial system needs an overhaul too... imagine a world where the mums and dads were in charge as opposed to the money-hungry criminal organisations that are today...

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   

elouina
Mission: Restoration of Constitutional government, rule of law, freedom, liberty "of the people, for the people, by the people" from despotic and tyrannical federal leadership.

They claim to want a "constitutional government", but then want to go against the constitution to appoint their own President!

just a bunch of losers not willing to accept the election results.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Nyiah
This is something I'd love to see happen in the US: Citizens standing up & putting their foot down finally.

The Colorado Recall Elections were a wake up call for TPTB. Any grassroots effort will be successfully accomplished far from D.C. Take away their foundations and the structure will topple.

There's a lot of hate and misconception heaped on the Tea Party movement, but it's the better and peaceful opportunity for positive reform. IOW, there's no perfect solution available as an immediate replacement, short of violent confrontation and the inevitable unknown outcome.

As for a march on D.C. under any revolutionary pretense ... one must consider the literal defenses in place and the slaughter which would certainly occur. There was no hue and cry over the atrocities committed against the Bonus Army ... and the net result was a victory for fear and oppression.

If you want positive change ... campaign against mayors who use local police forces to perpetuate the police state. Force them to make policies restricting the possession and use of riot gear ... or vote them out of office.

The undoing is possible (through peaceful measures) only in the order in which it has been applied. And ... actually ... it's not something that's altogether difficult to make happen ... unless we don't get behind the possibility of movement of the one thing that has a snowball's chance in Hell of being successful. The only viable option today is the Tea Party. Why do you think there was a concerted bi-partisan effort (supported by the MSM) to undermine its cause?

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   

starwarsisreal
reply to post by Liquesence

I would be more worried about the members of congress with connections to the religious right such as Cruz in the reigns of power because of one thing: A Theocratic Leadership

As I recall there have been similar fears expressed about the current commander in chief. Him being a Muslim and all. Or a Muslim of sorts. Hay but wow!

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Snarl

Nyiah
This is something I'd love to see happen in the US: Citizens standing up & putting their foot down finally.

The Colorado Recall Elections were a wake up call for TPTB. Any grassroots effort will be successfully accomplished far from D.C. Take away their foundations and the structure will topple.

There you go man. Take it local, spread out the love. Make the local benefactors uneasy. When they start squealing in DC's ears there might be some listening. No need to give DC any more line light than it already gets. Steal the thunder, deny the attention. When we see it at home and not on the DC's theater it might start sinking in to one and all.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Thorneblood
You do realize that even if they get 10 million (Which i highly doubt) that it is still less than 1% of the population right?

Grade school called.

They're wondering why you have missed so many days. .

So you're trying to tell me the US has over a billion people.

10 mil is about 3% of the population.

You get 10 mil, and it WILL be a revolution.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

hellobruce

elouina
Mission: Restoration of Constitutional government, rule of law, freedom, liberty "of the people, for the people, by the people" from despotic and tyrannical federal leadership.

They claim to want a "constitutional government", but then want to go against the constitution to appoint their own President!

just a bunch of losers not willing to accept the election results.

It doesn't go against the constitution at all! If our government becomes corrupt and operates outside of the restrictions of our constitution, then it states that the people's duty is to install a new and honorable government. End of story, no debate, it is in there.

Right now the constitution is being spat upon by current leadership. This means the things they are doing are no longer restricted by the constitution, because they could care less! and it shows in the new illegal laws they have already made and are planning..

Stop trying to prop up the current criminals with ridiculousness, it is so transparent..

And you think people are only saying this because their guy lost the election? That is hilarious! Or maybe they are all racists? sure thing brother. Guess what? Obama isn't even really black anyways, he is 50% white and 50% black, so he really ISN"T the first black president at all.. This does expose the low IQ's that still love him, however. (Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi come to mind), So this is all par for the course anyway.
edit on 5-1-2014 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join