It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation American Spring - Peaceful American Revolution - May 16, 2014

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Looks like our government agencies will be working overtime. It appears that we have a gentile revolution in our midst. I suppose the 2 recent executive orders on gun control was the tipping point. And it looks like our fellow Americans have not only had enough, they are getting serious.

To be honest, all the people that they want to remove from office are the very people that I want to see removed from office. So if they are successful, I say good! But I really don't think anything will come of this besides another DC demonstration and maybe some mock trials or such.

But what I can see happening is our government getting their panties in a bunch, and this could end up causing some serious turmoil in the US. Something small will become something much larger. This has potential...

Mission: Restoration of Constitutional government, rule of law, freedom, liberty "of the people, for the people, by the people" from despotic and tyrannical federal leadership.

Phase 1 – Field millions, as many as ten million, patriots who will assemble in a non-violent, physically unarmed (Spiritually/Constitutionally armed), display of unswerving loyalty to the US Constitution and against the incumbent government leadership, in Washington, D.C., with the mission to bring down the existing leadership. Go full-bore, no looking back, steadfast in the mission.

Phase 2 – One million or more of the assembled 10 million must be prepared to stay in D.C. as long as it takes to see Obama, Biden, Reid, McConnell, Boehner, Pelosi, and Attorney General Holder removed from office. The senior republican in the US House of Representatives will become Speaker of the House and the US House of Representatives will elect a temporary President and Vice President of the United States. The U.S. Senate will take action to elect a new majority and minority leader.

As required, the U.S. Congress will execute appropriate legislation to convene new elections or U.S. States will appoint replacements for positions vacated consistent with established constitutional requirements.

Phase 3 – Those with the principles of a West, Cruz, Dr. Ben Carson, Lee, DeMint, Paul, Gov Walker, Sessions, Gowdy, Jordan, Issa, will comprise a tribunal and assume positions of authority to convene investigations, recommend appropriate charges against politicians and government employees to the new U.S. Attorney General appointed by the new President.

*All actions in Phase 2 & 3 will be consistent with the U.S. Constitution.

OPERATION AMERICAN SPRING - Washington, D.C. in the cross-hairs - The Out-of-Control Government Leadership Must Be Stopped

edit on 5-1-2014 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Do the Bonus Army and Kent State ring a bell?

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

I think the WHOLE house (not House, but house) needs to be cleaned.

So these people are suggesting we get rid of the democrats in power raise Boehner up, and let congress appoint a another group of POS boneheads or the people elect another group of POS boneheads? Once the sleazeballs at the "top" are gone the sleazeballs under them will just work their way to fill those positions either themselves or with those who will be just as bad.

What the hell good will that do? We do that pretty much every 4-8 years. How is the different and what good will it do?

We need to throw them ALL out.

Phase 2 – One million or more of the assembled 10 million must be prepared to stay in D.C. as long as it takes to see Obama, Biden, Reid, McConnell, Boehner, Pelosi, and Attorney General Holder removed from office. The senior republican in the US House of Representatives will become Speaker of the House and the US House of Representatives will elect a temporary President and Vice President of the United States. The U.S. Senate will take action to elect a new majority and minority leader. As required, the U.S. Congress will execute appropriate legislation to convene new elections or U.S. States will appoint replacements for positions vacated consistent with established constitutional requirements.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Liquesence

Boehner is on the list! At least they have common sense in that respect. LOL... Gosh I despise that man.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I would be more worried about the members of congress with connections to the religious right such as Cruz in the reigns of power because of one thing: A Theocratic Leadership

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Wouldn't this be wonderful? I can't argue with the names involved either.

This is the kind of thing our forefather's must have envisioned for the people.

I believe 2014 is going to be an amazing year. Whether or not this particular movement takes hold and becomes successful; I think that we are going to start to see positive changes coming!

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
another new year and Americans are still spouting nonsense about revolutions. so funny.

once the drones are up and running properly across american skies it will finally silence this silly chatter.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I agree on cleaning up the entire thing we should let the people re-elect those they want to keep but force all to step down.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I am fairly certain that I have seen this exact post before on ATS sometime last year. Is this an annual joke they try to pass off or something? You do realize that even if they get 10 million (Which i highly doubt) that it is still less than 1% of the population right?

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I'm unhappy with the way our country is handling itself, but I think this is a waste of time. 100,000,000 people could protest and they'll just release a fictitious poll saying the other 2/3 of America is happy with the way things are so the majority outweighs the few and nothing will be done. Except: all the protesters will be catalogued and labeled a domestic terrorists.

I wish them luck but I will continue working and supporting my family.
I also kinda worry that if too much political turmoil happens, a rival nation might take advantage of our discord an try a preemptive knockout punch. If that were to happen the government war machine will go into Overdrive and all will be forgotten until the war is over. Which will ultimately keep these people in office longer than anyone should've been in the first place.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Liquesence
reply to post by elouina

I think the WHOLE house (not House, but house) needs to be cleaned.

So these people are suggesting we get rid of the democrats in power raise Boehner up, and let congress appoint a another group of POS boneheads or the people elect another group of POS boneheads? Once the sleazeballs at the "top" are gone the sleazeballs under them will just work their way to fill those positions either themselves or with those who will be just as bad.

What the hell good will that do? We do that pretty much every 4-8 years. How is the different and what good will it do?

We need to throw them ALL out.

Phase 2 – One million or more of the assembled 10 million must be prepared to stay in D.C. as long as it takes to see Obama, Biden, Reid, McConnell, Boehner, Pelosi, and Attorney General Holder removed from office. The senior republican in the US House of Representatives will become Speaker of the House and the US House of Representatives will elect a temporary President and Vice President of the United States. The U.S. Senate will take action to elect a new majority and minority leader. As required, the U.S. Congress will execute appropriate legislation to convene new elections or U.S. States will appoint replacements for positions vacated consistent with established constitutional requirements.

Did you not read the quote? I see McConnell and Boehner on there. Or were you just assuming blind partisanship?

They are basically looking to clean out the leadership of the executive branch and both chambers of Congress as well as the legal side of the bureaucracy.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by NewsWorthy

I would worry less about other nations and more about vested interests within our own nation. This strikes me as a Koch bros plot to finally take the throne.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
There is a major flaw in having a revolution- peaceful or otherwise.

Any peaceful demonstration can ( and would) be infiltrated with armed 'sleeper cells' of the American kind, to incite violence.

One shot from the crowd, and the rest would be mowed down right before our eyes on national television.

These people would be playing into the hands of TPTB, and IMO that is exactly what they want.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

The ONLY thing that will save America is a humble return to God. That's it. Anything short of that will fail.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
We'll see where this goes.

Should prove to be interesting.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Looks like the government is already starting the turmoil that I predicted. See this video here? The government keeps screwing with the audio every time this person uploads it. This is a perfect example of the government causing this "uprising" to go a bit further than usual.

If the government is this worried, maybe we should be taking notice after all.

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE NSA SMACKS YOU WITH SOME STRANGE STUFF>>>>>THIS WAS PERFECT WHEN I UPLOADED IT.....AND WHEN I LISTENED TO IT....THEY MELTED IT....I AM ONLY GOING TO PUT IT OUT 5 TIMES NOW.....

edit on 5-1-2014 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   

nugget1
There is a major flaw in having a revolution- peaceful or otherwise.

Any peaceful demonstration can ( and would) be infiltrated with armed 'sleeper cells' of the American kind, to incite violence.

One shot from the crowd, and the rest would be mowed down right before our eyes on national television.

These people would be playing into the hands of TPTB, and IMO that is exactly what they want.

A new Lexington and Concord you mean.

If it goes down wrong, they are playing with fire. A revolution only needs to sympathy of one third of the populace to succeed. It's not like the entirety of the colonies rose up.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
The yahoos in Washington don't run this country. The real leaders are in the boardrooms of Monsanto, Exxon Mobil, Walmart, BP, AT&T and Vitol. They tell the politicians what they want and they get it.

How will this march affect the Fascist Corporatracy? I doubt if it will have anymore clout than OWS, Tea Party gatherings etc. did.

However, I'll be there with my camera documenting the LEO response.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

To be honest, all the people that they want to remove from office are the very people that I want to see removed from office. So if they are successful, I say good! But I really don't think anything will come of this besides another DC demonstration and maybe some mock trials or such.

I hate to say this but if no good comes from it its because of people like you!!!!!

You believe something is wrong, you believe in what these people are trying to achieve and yet you do nothing like most of the other "patriots" on this site. Why wont you be joining them?

Those of you who sit back and do nothing deserve all aspects of the dystopian future your country is headed for

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Thorneblood
I am fairly certain that I have seen this exact post before on ATS sometime last year. Is this an annual joke they try to pass off or something? You do realize that even if they get 10 million (Which i highly doubt) that it is still less than 1% of the population right?

Not just that, but once again, they are basically proposing the same thing that failed in the late 60's (see the Poor People's Campaign and what was attempted again with Occupy. In both instances, prolonged and sustained protest was crushed through tear gas, brutality and arrest after significant "bad press" was published about each.

I agree that they would be very unlikely to have as many as 10 million attend, especially considering that they are operating from a very strictly small partisan angle. Non-partisan and better promoted movements have fielded less numbers than what they are proposing. If they should succeed, however, then the fact that they have narrowed their partisan focus so harshly would most likely equate to an equal or if not more portion of the population that would perceive this as a form of attempted coup and would back the crushing of it. I don't see it ending well at all.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join