It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curiosity: Potential Anomalies (Update 01/2014)

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Spader

kinda like the rock head from earlier ?..it does have a kinda stoney expression, frozen in agony on some angles pictured one might say

real good gurner

funBOx

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   

ArMaP

Char-Lee
But it is sticking to the rover tires really a lot like moist.

Apparently it sticks only to one side of those "walls" on the wheels' surface, if it was moist it would stick everywhere.

it makes me think of that old Moon photo where you could see drops of water hanging on the underside of a rock they lifted.

Drops of water? I don't remember seeing that, only glass "drops" created (supposedly) during the impact of a meteorite.

Well they say so themselves

The fact that it has water doesn't mean it's moist, I don't see any comparison with Earth values, for example.

The amount of water in a sq ft of soil is a lot!

www.thelivingmoon.com...

Of course we know know there is a lot of water on the moon.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Not really. And it is locked up in minerals. It is part of the chemical structure of the minerals. It is not free water. It is not moisture. You could chemically process the minerals to extract the water but you can't squeeze the soil to get it.

Those "water droplets" on the bottom of the lunar rock? Well, unless you believe that the Moon has a significant atmosphere, you would understand that liquid water cannot exist on the surface of the Moon. It would instantly flash into water vapor and be gone.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 2/4/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Phage

Not really. And it is locked up in minerals. It is part of the chemical structure of the minerals. It is not free water. It is not moisture. You could chemically process the minerals to extract the water but you can't squeeze the soil to get it.

Those "water droplets" on the bottom of the lunar rock? Well, unless you believe that the Moon has a significant atmosphere, you would understand that liquid water cannot exist on the surface of the Moon. It would instantly flash into water vapor and be gone.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

What is on the bottom of that rock?

I personally believe they will find there are areas on Mars that has liquid water even if small puddles under rocks...I know impossible

I still believe it!

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   

What is on the bottom of that rock?

If you read the link to the very old thread I posted (and if you read a few more posts) you would have seen that it was glass.

I know, your next question would be "Glass? Where would glass come from?"
Before you do:
www.lpi.usra.edu...

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   

funbox
reply to post by symptomoftheuniverse

which machine part ?

funBox
the second rock towards the center at around 3oclock. You see it better in this link mars.jpl.nasa.gov...
It a fat disk on its side with a tube coming out of the front.. the tube has a circle/tube in the center.
Maybe its not as apparent to others. Not to worry , thats the story of my life lol

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   

funbox
reply to post by Spader

kinda like the rock head from earlier ?..it does have a kinda stoney expression, frozen in agony on some angles pictured one might say

real good gurner

funBOx

And dont forget the cyborg
from this thread.. www.abovetopsecret.com...
Everything would be freeze dried on mars

Omg i sussed out how to imbed images from ats,

edit on 5-2-2014 by symptomoftheuniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Did you notice the Cyborg is leaning on a moose head, complete with ears. Like a hunter posing with his prey, or his mascot, or spirit animal.

Personal moose story and realization: I was in a national U.S. park once, and suddenly the ground actually shook. I looked up and this massive moose was running by me, not too far away, and it was huge. At that exact moment I realized that all of the large animals I'd ever seen in zoos weren't anything like their in-the-"wild" counterparts - the zoo animals all have very little muscle tone.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   

symptomoftheuniverse

funbox

which machine part ?

funBox
the second rock towards the center at around 3oclock. You see it better in this link mars.jpl.nasa.gov...
It a fat disk on its side with a tube coming out of the front.. the tube has a circle/tube in the center.
Maybe its not as apparent to others. Not to worry , thats the story of my life lol

Ah..those disks..There are three more at 9 o'clock on link to panorama you have provided. Look like GSM antennas.))
2nd line.
edit on 5-2-2014 by darkorange because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   
This object, sticking out of the sand dune, looks pretty artificial

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Aleister

Did you notice the Cyborg is leaning on a moose head, complete with ears. Like a hunter posing with his prey, or his mascot, or spirit animal.

Personal moose story and realization: I was in a national U.S. park once, and suddenly the ground actually shook. I looked up and this massive moose was running by me, not too far away, and it was huge. At that exact moment I realized that all of the large animals I'd ever seen in zoos weren't anything like their in-the-"wild" counterparts - the zoo animals all have very little muscle tone.
that would have been brown pants time for me,i never seen a moose wild or in a zoo,you lucky person

Here is the cyborg with his hip join protruding from his dislodged waist which settled in front.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by wildespace

Yes, that's the last rover that tried to cross this sand dune, back in 25,848 b.c. The sand wasn't so solid then.

To be serious, yep, good find, and I wonder how solid the sand would be if the rover drove right up to it.
edit on 5-2-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   

wildespace
yes just what is that? Is it an old rover from a past mission? Has curio wandered into a rover trap? Similar to a tar trap

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   

wildespace

Why, does it say "Made in China"?

I don't see anything that makes it look more artificial than any other.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Hey phage ,you was right all along with comet ison, please accept my humble appologies for ribbing you in that excellent ison thread.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   

ArMaP

wildespace

Why, does it say "Made in China"?

I don't see anything that makes it look more artificial than any other.
its a fresh cyborg,50 pence says im right...

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

What it does show is that there are large rocks under the sand of the dune, so hopefully the rover can get down without "tripping" on one. The solidness of the sand bodes well, but it's almost the luck of the draw on the descent.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   

funbox
reply to post by Spader

real good gurner

funBOx

i new i had seen that head before. Look at the image at 8 oclock. The head is looking directly to the left.
can anybody see the resemblance?
Image from this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   

I see you found another gourd (a) , but which one is the head? f,d,g could be contenders , maybe a blind date could be arranged for gurner, will look at that photo some more ,

there's been a few more pics of the engorged rock , a mild twist in perspective and shadows

pure guesswork on your machine

funBox

edit on 5-2-2014 by funbox because: wolves attack wih bayonettes

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Thanks funbox,thats a shoe lol. The head is B, its facing directly left,side on. The back of the head has fallen off.

And the machine part is bottom right, thanks again

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join