It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS : Avatar Creations 2014

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Jarring
reply to post by pheonix358

you mean to rate your friends?

ATS has a much greater % of high IQ members than the overall population. We also have a few from the other end as well. But just in Avatar Creations, you would be surprised. Considering the number of regular contributors you both should not be here and neither should I. Fascinating!

P

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   

you mean to say we are too smart for the thread?

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   

pheonix358
I wonder just how many of out friends here would measure well above the average. I think it would surprise people. Of course if you tried to find out, your thread would get hammered by the "Its all rubbish" crowd. I have seen it happen a few times. I find it rather amusing!

P

ATS is the most intelligent forum I've ever seen, I think most of us rate well above the 100 average, it's the only community I've found so far with like minded people that actually think rather than just post rubbish.

P is there any way to buy your books other than kindle download ? Reading on my phone is a real pain.

Cody

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   
i have noticed that artists in general seem to be rather unintelligent. not saying there aren't any smart artists out there, but from what I've seen, the average IQ of artists is quite low.
I'm sure there are good reasons for it, there's always something special about the intelligent artist that separates them from the rest.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 06:14 AM
link   

pheonix358
reply to post by cody599

I just caught a thread from jude showing kid seeing rain for the first time HERE

Show me snow and you would get a similar reaction. Just a kid with a new toy.

One thing I really want to see before I leave this mud ball. Now, can I do that without the freezing temperatures?

P

I'll ask Mrs C when she gets home from the smoke, she's a science teacher

Funnily enough shortly after we got married it snowed, she dragged me out of bed at 5:30 on a Sunday she was so excited, we laugh about it now. But I took her out in her car and taught her how to drive in snow (after several coffees) firstly showing her what not to do, then how to deal with skids etc.

That was one fun morning ........................ if a tad scary

Cody

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   
i never get to see snow where i live. it would be a huge deal for me to experience it.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Jarring

LMAO

I wish, Oh man I think I'm going to rupture something.

No offence meant

Cody

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

lol, well, i don't lie when I say I'm smart for an artist.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

P is there any way to buy your books other than kindle download ? Reading on my phone is a real pain.

Yes. Calibre is an E-book reader for your PC. It is free.

Amazon has all of their E-books in Epub format. Download to the PC and read away. Epub format works on all sorts of iPad like devices.

Hope this helps. Reading on a phone would suck but then I am half blind so it is no good for me.

P

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   
my girlfriend is a rocket scientist and i consider her a better artist than me.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a little taste of what she's capable of
so proud of her i feel a little ashamed of it lol

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   

pheonix358
reply to post by cody599

Yes. Calibre is an E-book reader for your PC. It is free.

Amazon has all of their E-books in Epub format. Download to the PC and read away. Epub format works on all sorts of iPad like devices.

Hope this helps. Reading on a phone would suck but then I am half blind so it is no good for me.

P

P you're a star
Thank you I'll download it later young pup

Cody

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Jarring

No, seriously, this is a very special place with very nice people. The ideas and concepts presented here are way above normal 'art.'

People come in, write a few sentences about what they may want and all of these wonderful people create startling works. Artists in a general sense work in much more narrow fields. You can't walk up to the average artist and start suggesting something in such esoteric terms. Think of what is asked for, everything from Chakras to some forgotten deity, cosmic references to mother goddess. It all gets done and done well.

I am here because I have friends here. I am also here as an outlet to my imagination and creativity. Once I have my new abode ready to move into I am going to learn how to use photo shop. Already have the program and have had a small play.

P

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   

then what do you mean that we shouldn't be here? i don't think i quite get what you're referring to, sorry.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Jarring

Holy crap !!!!!!!!!!!!

That's amazing, has she got a web site ? If not, why not ?

If yes please u2u me with it. I'm not sure if the T's&C's allow you to post it on ATS

Cody

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

Challenge accepted!

No Google images were used or harmed during the process of creating these avatars.
Only photoshop and MS paint.
Btw. I love the palette you posted.

#1 Satin Scarf

#2 Geometric Graffiti

Just adding to the conversation about IQs. Mine is 138.
Wish it would help me bake better.

edit on 8/2/2014 by Rainbowresidue because: added a thought

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

done

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   
btw, should i worry about this person who seems to be threatening my life?

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Jarring

then what do you mean that we shouldn't be here? i don't think i quite get what you're referring to, sorry.

At least three of us are in the top one percent of IQ. Based on normal distribution in our species, this thread would be lucky to have just one of us. ATS is general should not have the number of high functioning humans. It is a case of like minds congregating in a place other than one set up for them. MENZA gives me a headache!

P

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   

haha, so it is what i thought

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join