It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest…, A Christmas Story from 1980 - Can We ‘Let it Be’?

page: 222
<< 219  220  221    223  224  225 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
the topic of BTUFO is only tangentially involved with RFI
(if you want to believe the one or two people who revised
their story later to say that they saw a triangular craft),

but since some of the people I respect most on ATS live
in this thread, I thought that I'd make a public service
announcement.

At some point I really need to do a "mea culpa" on the
whole subject of Black Triangle UFOs and my past
association with "shamanism".

I've come a long ways.. have had to admit to myself
that I know less than I thought that I did... but yet
I still may possess some pieces that would be useful
for people to hear, that I've held back.

I'd really like to get to the bottom of whether there
are spy satellites inducing mania in the United States
(accidentally or on purpose) with THZ radiation...or
something like that.. but I don't have that info..
I only have the pieces that I have.

There may also be a species of parasite involved..
I have lots of hypothetical information on that..

But I'd like to eventually make that post or write a PDF,
since I'm probably too lazy to write another book.

It seems like the right thing to do.

I'd be admitting to a lot of my own foolishness..
but I"m getting good at that.. so I think I'm up for it.

So people who want to research this topic would be
very appreciated..

that was the major reason I put out that "lets get to
know each other better post".

Kev

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
I'd really like to get to the bottom of whether there
are spy satellites inducing mania in the United States
(accidentally or on purpose) with THZ radiation...or
something like that.. but I don't have that info..
I only have the pieces that I have.
The higher the frequency, the less the penetration, hence the so-called "skin effect" which refers to "skin" as in the surface of any object with some amount of conductivity. In the case of mammals the penetration is literally "skin-deep" for terahertz radiation so the predicted effects on the skin are exactly where the effects are observed in experiment, the skin:

Dangerous Side Effects of Terahertz Radiation Discovered by Korean Researchers

Researchers from the Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) announced findings from a research project that exposure to terahertz radiation on an animal showed signs of infections on skin tissue. Previously, terahertz radiation was thought to be harmless to humans, because of its low energy and wider applications than x-radiation.
Alleged research of effects of terahertz radiation going more than skin deep seem dubious. However skin deep effects would be consistent with THz radiation which is why Cookie's account of seeing others with effects on their skin sounded interesting and possibly consistent with THz radiation, though one can't really consider her account very reliable, even she doesn't trust her own memories.

Considering lower frequencies such as microwaves, the expected effects on deeper tissues are heating, as in a microwave. Maybe some spurious effects can be induced such as the perception of clicking sounds, but to get any kind of "Mind control" from em radiation from remote sources just doesn't seem plausible nor supported by experiment.

On the other hand, "mind control" using techniques such as those demonstrated by Derren Brown seem entirely plausible and don't require anything other than exposure to the hypnotist. Any involvement of em is incidental such as em television signals which might allow a tv viewer to see/hear the hypnotist.

There's some quite monumental garbage about em-based mind control in patents that's completely implausible.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Well overall I agree with you.

THZ shouldn't go more than skin deep.. but Kit Green seems to think that certain
wavelengths do.

I also DO NOT BUY this "easy mind control by EM" urban legend.

I just don't buy it.

Now.. US embassy in Moscow? sure. It's a proven fact they microwaved the staff
there, and it caused health issues.

So I'm dubious about the whole assertion.

but could there be a general malaise to the mental state of various
people? that made them more unstable?

that could certainly be true.

no conclusions... just something to look into.

Kev

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

This clearly has little to do with the Rendlesham case Kevin has it ? What does your past association with shamanism have to do with any of this?

edit on 20-4-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   
More information on THz exposure.

Non-thermal effects of terahertz radiation on gene expression in mouse stem cells Published online 2011 Aug 23

....We found that temperature increases were minimal, and that the differential expression of the investigated heat shock proteins (HSP105, HSP90, and CPR) was unaffected, while the expression of certain other genes (Adiponectin, GLUT4, and PPARG) showed clear effects of the THz irradiation after prolonged, broad-band exposure.

...It is clear that the non-thermal mechanisms by which the non-ionizing THz radiation influences biological functions must be fundamentally different from those at play when high-energy (UV, X-ray, gamma, etc.) radiation interacts and damages bio-matter. While the mechanism by which THz radiation couples to, and subsequently affects, the function of biomolecules (e.g., DNA and proteins), remains unclear, there is ample evidence that exposure to THz radiation can affect the intramolecular vibrations and hence dynamically induce new conformational states [21,22,25,26]. The coupling mechanism is believed to be due to the fact that a THz field oscillates on the picosecond time scale, corresponding to the phonon frequencies of double-stranded DNA (dsDNA). In fact theoretical models have been developed [27,28] that suggest that THz radiation may couple directly to biomolecules via nonlinear resonance mechanisms to induce coherent excitations in the form of localized openings (bubbles) of the DNA strands. The described nonlinear resonance mechanism is active even for small amplitudes [28] of the THz field, but it is probabilistic and therefore requires extended exposure. The conformations generated through this mechanism can subsequently interfere with transcription and protein-binding processes, and thereby induce changes in cellular gene expression of the active genes.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

How Terahertz Waves Tear Apart DNA

A new model of the way the THz waves interact with DNA explains how the damage is done and why evidence has been so hard to gather
October 30, 2009

Alexandrov and co have created a model to investigate how THz fields interact with double-stranded DNA and what they’ve found is remarkable. They say that although the forces generated are tiny, resonant effects allow THz waves to unzip double-stranded DNA, creating bubbles in the double strand that could significantly interfere with processes such as gene expression and DNA replication. That’s a jaw dropping conclusion.

And it also explains why the evidence has been so hard to garner. Ordinary resonant effects are not powerful enough to do do this kind of damage but nonlinear resonances can. These nonlinear instabilities are much less likely to form which explains why the character of THz genotoxic
effects are probabilistic rather than deterministic, say the team.

This should set the cat among the pigeons. Of course, terahertz waves are a natural part of environment, just like visible and infrared light. But a new generation of cameras are set to appear that not only record terahertz waves but also bombard us with them. And if our exposure is set to increase, the question that urgently needs answering is what level of terahertz exposure is safe.
www.technologyreview.com...

edit on 4-21-2018 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

As I stated, I originally thought that shamanism was the ENTIRE
answer to RFI.

But over time my opinion changed, as i learned more about RFI.

You may not be aware..

but a lot of the "usual suspects" in UFOlogy are lovers of shamanism,
they go find shaman and study them, so that they can better
understand UFOlogy.

Ufology and the occult are joined at the hip.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: AdamE

That's a really great reference!

Now.. id we could find a reference that explains how THZ radiation
can sometimes penetrate deeper than it should be able to...

then we'd be making bacon.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Thanks for the explanation. I was kind of wondering.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

I believe it was explained as a resonance effect, whereby if the waves can enter a cavity, like the heart, they bounce around.

I wish I could tell you where I read that. I'm not sure I believe it.

Does anyone know if it was raining those nights? I don't believe microwaves and terahertz broadcasts would get far in snow/rain. My guess is, if it was for data transfer, you would really need to boost the signal?

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

If there was a crashed spy satellite emitting powerful THZ, that might
explain the injury.

Also, BOL emit broad band radiation..
it could have simply been the THZ band that was particularly strong..

If I recall right, it WAS raining one of those nights.. but if the J's got
up close, that wouldn't matter either.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

Does anyone know if it was raining those nights?

The answer is probably not. It may have rained early on Xmas Day. But it was so light (0.25mm) it was almost neglible. It has been stated it was a cold, clear night. I am pretty certain there were clear skies around for the Halt night too. Otherwise people in the South of England would not have seen the celestial events in the sky.

I'd spent the last hour going through my old VHS tapes of BBC weather reports going back nearly 40 years. A pleasurable if time consuming trip down memory lane watching the likes of Fish, Kettley, Giles and McCaskil in their meteorological primes.

Then luckily I remembered there is a historical record of the climate on a website.

For posterity here is the relevant data taken from : en.tutiempo.net...

I did find this proper Charlie as well.

edit on 20/4/2018 by mirageman because: insanity

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Gave you a star for the guy with the big ears.

And let him out of the can. Er. that was the other guy.

never knew he played weather man.. that is interesting.

Kev

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

You have BBC weather reports on VHS going back forty years? What motivated you to record them?

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

I work with BBC Worldwide meteorological arm for another agency with interest in the BBC's output. So record archives are a big part of that. We can't have another Michael Fish moment occur again. As if Prince Charles really did the TV weather forecast on BBC! Or maybe I was joking.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Fascinating.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Ah, that makes sense. I was worried you maybe had a weather report obsession or a very eclectic sense of what's collectible.

ETA:

Who is MIchael Fish and what did he do that is so necessary to avoid happening again?
edit on 4-21-2018 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Ahh well in 1987 now dearly departed Michael Fish was a TV weather reporter. He told us all that a hurricane was not about to hit the UK. We don't really have them here. Or at least didn't back in '87. Fortunately 24 hour forecasting is very accurate these days. But anything beyond 48 hours or so is still a little more difficult to predict even with modern computer modelling.

Here's the Michael Fish story. Guess what happened?

Yep and to bring it all back on topic. This is what happened to Rendlesham Forest.

That's why anything filmed after 1987 does not show how things were in 1980 when the RFI happened. The forest has since regrown but isn't the same as it was.

See how I brought that totally back on topic.

edit on 21/4/2018 by mirageman because: wrong video

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Well done.

But as the OP, you could turn this post into one about baby kittens and tuna fish if you wanted.
Of course that might get it moved to "chat".

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Well then, it's good to not be Michael Fish.

Excellent point about pretty much any physical evidence post 1987 is useless with regards to the forest.

I'm surprised no one has put forth the glaringly obvious thought that undoubtedly the Cabal powered up HAARP and created the "non hurricane" to destroy the evidence the intrepid RFI researchers were getting too close to.

Seriously though, thank you for humoring my utterly off topic queries and teaching me something about UK meteorological history.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

You make a really great point.

Hundreds of totally crazy theories per day on ATS.... check!

But relatively modest theories, that get overlooked?
Not so much.

That's why I especially love this RFi thread...

we've thrown out nearly ALL of the crazy theories..
so the remaining modest ones look.... quite reasonable...

(they might not be correct.. but it's a good start).

Kev

top topics

<< 219  220  221    223  224  225 >>

join