It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Golden Frequency Shift Peaks on 12-21-13. Do You Feel It?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   

SlyGuy
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread989035/pg7#pid17344269]post by

My main question was in what form of energy would this Golden Frequency propagate in? Radiation? Locomotion? EMF? If ANYONE can tell me that, I would be thankful. The only thing I have got in return is "you can't understand because you haven't opened your mind" or " you haven't experienced spirituality.

How do you know this? How does anyone on this forum know this? Perhaps I do believe in a higher power. The fact that when a simple question is introduced, all of the loving, spiritual types have simply tossed it aside with an assumption about my personal life should be proof enough that they are NOT enlightened, ascended, or evolved separate that of the human race.

edit on 21-12-2013 by SlyGuy because: (no reason given)

Please do not equalize enlightened and ascension with wisdom and knowledge of everything. A person can skydive from a plane without knowing the specifics how a parachute and the physical world works around the person. A person experiancing en-light-ment can do things but do not have to know how "what is" implements the solution and manifests it. Even if you did now how heat is distibuted can you not feel it?

One of the problems with experiancing spiritual energy is the lack of being able to prove to others what exists so that they can experiance it with you. It is extreamly fustrating to get the you are making things up just because you do not have the tools to really with your eye see the reality your body feels physically around you.

Also sometimes I have a tendency to jump in suprise like someone invisable have poked my body. People look very strangely at you when that happens and some people have even asked me what happened and I say nothing, since it is the so called concesus lie that we are supposed to tell each other.

That is why threads like this are a blessing for people who have experianced things. We can share without keeping up masks we otherwise need to have.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Menedes567
Guys, there have been several circles of people that I read about online, that mentioned about a very significant unprecedented event that has never happened before, that might happen around December 24-25 2013. Do any of you guys have any info on that? If you do, can you please post them here, we need to know.

Other then the World going through crap, nothing new really. Only difference is you get to actually Know this to be true and no longer a game.

We all would like to Fix the world and make it a better place for all. Yet leaving out one important thing, Ourselves. Start fixing ourselves and the World will follow. Some will claim there is nothing wrong with us, okay then. Have a look into your world and see how you play it out yourself.

Other then your world being turned upside down for you to look at really, I see nothing actually happening! Unless you include the 3 days of darkness;
since it is the 3 days you need to deal with yourself and how you fit into the bigger picture. It would see taking a look at oneself, the sky shall fall so to speak.

Upon itself really! You get to actually see what you created in your life and the ties that bind you to it. Could add the traps from others in your life, but that would be another story, part 2.

Now has anyone actually played with Time? Or should I say Time has played with You?

Peace

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

lol and when did I claim to be the voice of reason?

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   

AutumnWitch657
reply to post by BlueMule

So can copious amounts of gin.
There are many roads to where you all are going.

Sure. Alcohol can be used as an entheogen. Just ask Dionysus.

It's about context and the posture of the psyche and the readiness of the body.

In our culture, that context is harder and harder to find.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Phage
reply to post by ParasuvO

See. The thing is.
You really don't know anything about what I have experienced.
Do you?

Why don't you share your experiences with us? You're among friends here. There is no need for secrecy and defense mechanisms. Let down your guard.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

AutumnWitch657
reply to post by grubblesnert

We all need to feel superior at times. This is where I come when I want to and I never go away disappointed. LOL.

Har, har, har!
That made me smile.

Thanks, G-snert

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Since there is no real way to discribe what is happening; hard to put into words anyway, might as well drop the idea's Ego tends to add to it. And not be tried by others who haven't noticed it as of late.

It does not mean anything really. It is for you and you only, share and experence is all that is required. It does 2 things, opens up others being and also lets you know your not losing it!

People who used to be able to sit and be still does not work. Even what you have though to be real is no longer true. Yet the simple things frogotten have now become remembered.

Just to wake up and see the Sun rise today brings joy! As with the inlaws, ERR! Might as well enjoy both if you can! We are told Evil is to be avoided at all cost!

Funny! What is Evil? Some might have a long list of things labeled evil, so tend to keep themselves from it. Odd part is, the stuff you call Evil is what you yourself created in your life. Tag it and placed it in a Box so you can be safe from it.

So has anybodys Box just opened? Or has the box dissapeared? Tossed that out there, it would seem to some the Box is no longer real. Others hold dear to that Box! back in the day, I was that Box.

Peace

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleByLittle

You're right, you can experience something without understanding it. That's what human history is, trial and error. You can jump out of that plane without understanding how gravity affects your acceleration, the wind resistance, how different pressures may subject you to turbulence. But it is still there. It took a long time for man to comprehend these things but it was and has always been an explainable phenomena.

When it is said, by a person, that these higher beings will beam down energy vibrations, and that your DNA will change if you think the right way, it sounds to me that the person saying this has some information that is not known by modern man. Now I ask, in what form will this energy frequency propagate? If you are so enlightened to have to knowledge, then surely it is not a hard question to answer.

If the spirit is in fact energy, than it HAS to be a measurable phenomena. Energy can neither be created nor destroyed. It can only change from one form to another. So what then, is this golden frequency? A frequency of WHAT? The only answer I got was 'love'. Love is an emotion, induced by chemical and neurological reactions. It is definable. Not some mystical force. It doesn't get beamed through time and space. If your body doesn't properly produce the chemicals needed for this emotion, you are a sociopath. No amount of prayer and meditation can fix that.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

InfinitePerspective
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

As you have convinced yourself of the same on the opposite end of this belief/disbelief spectrum.

Also, your disbelief is still a belief that has manifested your agreed upon reality, thus is the reason why you then experience nothing happening.

Neither is wrong or right, it all falls on the same spectrum.

Agreed. AutumnWitch657 is on the 'goat' end of the sheep-goat effect.

"Skeptics are justified in stating that those who believe firmly in psi will tend to see its occurrence everywhere, even to the point of confusing their own interpretations with the actual events. On the other hand, disbelievers will also tend toward the complementary fallacy, always finding some so-called "rational" explanation for a psi experience, even when it happens to them.

But the sheep-goat effect suggests that the differences run deeper than mere interpretation: one's attitudes toward psi affects the likelihood that such phenomena will occur in the first place. The more an individual harbors a reductionistic view of the world, the less chance such phenomena will emerge (let alone be witnessed by them); the more one is interested in interconnectedness, and open to psi experiences, the more likely the world will "respond" by creating such experiences." -Mario Varvoglis

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   

SlyGuy
Love is an emotion, induced by chemical and neurological reactions. It is definable. Not some mystical force. It doesn't get beamed through time and space.

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it." -Rumi

What you seek, SlyGuy, is seeking YOU.

Barriers of time, space, and matter can't stop or slow down our psychic ability. A faraday cage can't keep psi out. Our minds can reach outside of our skulls and our feelings go along for the ride. Unconditional love / compassion is the strongest such feeling, and due to our inherent psychic ability, it is non-local in space-time. Psi doesn't travel through space-time as a mere energy. It TRANSCENDS time and space utterly.

edit on 22-12-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I feel no change at all. I meet another person who makes me happy, but I don't think that has anything to do with golden frequencies, it might lead to golden showers though.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Nope...nada.
Hip still hurts like hell.

think i'll pee on a electric outlet and see if that Freq works better.........

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
so many negative people!
they will never believe what ever evidences is given.

Sound is a very impotent part of life.
and every thing has some reaction to sound.
it has been proven that plants react to music of some types.

when crystals or organic mater grows.
sound waves can change the way it grows.
ether to help or hinder. make new patterns or destroy it.
this can be proven.

when you send a sound at some thing.
it will resonate with a new frequency.
like a tuning fork.

if you are not receptive to the sound
you will not be help't by it.
or setting your own frequency.
Meditation! and things like it.

some people are dead inside.
no spirit no soul. robots...

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I have also been experiencing periodic ringing in my ears, flashes of light and most notably, When I first lay down to go to sleep, my eyes feel like there is a light on in the room but it's pitch dark. That sensation only lasts a few seconds, but I find It more amusing than strange. I've also been having the 11:11 experience for about three years now. Something is changing, I'm a part of it and that's awesome...

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by RustyNailer

I hadn't thought about there appearing to be a light on in the room when I close my eyes, but I've had this too.

Also, the number thing going on all year. I don't just see 11:11, but anytime I look at the clock it is same numbers...
2:22, 3:33, 4:44, etc. Sometimes I just laugh out loud at the weirdness of it all with the time thing.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Hey I've had ringing in my ears for 9 years since I went to an Edgar Winters Concert at Hard Rock. It is not some stupid New Age revelation, It's just old age dude!

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

but anytime I look at the clock it is same numbers...

Really? Do me a favor and look right....now!

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Ontological Physics

vixra.org...
Authors: Jonathan Tooker
Ambiguity in physics makes many useful calculations impossible. Here we reexamine physics' foundation in mathematics and discover a new mode of calculation. The double slit experiment is correctly described by the new mode. We show that spacetime emerges from a set of hidden boundary terms. We propose solutions to problems including the limited spectrum of CMB fluctuations and the anomalous flux of ultra-high energy cosmic rays. A fascinating connection between biology and the new structure should have far reaching implications for the understanding and meaning of life.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Phage
reply to post by sled735

but anytime I look at the clock it is same numbers...

Really? Do me a favor and look right....now!

The time was 3:55. But this was from your suggestion, not my own inner voice telling me to look at the clock.

ETA: These are two of my lucky numbers.
The other being 7. Thus the 735 in my avatar.

edit on 12/22/2013 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Relevant

edit on 22-12-2013 by sevensixtwo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join