It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moron breaks neck and asks for public help to pay for surgery WARNING: Hilarious

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Ouch. Sorry to hear about that.
My wife tore her ACL long ago and it gives her trouble from time to time.

After reading the guy's fundraising page comments I can't say as I have much sympathy for the dude. He whines about the pain nearly every post and seems to put himself on quite the pedestal. Then he complains because his friends abandon him. Hmmm.....
I can't judge the man, he's definitely in a world of hurt he brought on himself.
At least some of us injured folks don't have to blame ourselves.
Not sure I could stand myself after doing something that dumb.

BOING!!

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Is this the same knee injury you've talked about? Or a reinjury? Its been a long time that you've been recovering it seems (summer, maybe?)

Or are you LIndsay Vaughn in disguise?

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

I never knew thoracic spinal injuries were rare.

I do agree with your analysis of his financial situation. He just has his hand out because he wants others to pay for that maserati! People like that really do make me sick.
edit on 18-12-2013 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

It is very possible that the histrionic behavior described by Asktheanimals above would indicate a personality disorder. At the very best, it doesn't lend an aid to credibility.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

bigfatfurrytexan

Is this the same knee injury you've talked about? Or a reinjury? Its been a long time that you've been recovering it seems (summer, maybe?)

Or are you LIndsay Vaughn in disguise?

ROFL!! Its only been a few months since the initial injury. It was an open injury.. as in I could see my kneecap laying to the side , some inside of my knee goodies that probably shouldnt be seen, and etc. It was reconstructed and still gives me the devil. Now a new mcl inflammation for some reason. In any case, I may have to use the brace indefinitely. Ive been out of the post op brace for a long time.. now Im in the every day Donjoy. It still hurts.. as these things usually do... and it was DEFINITELY due to my own stupidity that it happened. ( Hence my comment on this particular story in the thread)

Yep BigSkinnyFurryTexan, I happen to be just like Vaughn, but not as young or white or blonde or tall, nor do I play tennis and my sig other is much less black and a lot taller than Woods.... I mean she and I could be twins. Its uncanny!

ETA.. the dr says 6-9 months barring any complications to resume normal activity. Besides the weird mcl thing, Im right on track.

edit on 18-12-2013 by Advantage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Wonder if the MCL is inflammed due to compensation for the weakened knee/ACL?

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   

bigfatfurrytexan

Wonder if the MCL is inflammed due to compensation for the weakened knee/ACL?

No idea Texan.. MRI on the 24th. I guess Ill know after the holidays!
On a side note, the girl that called to confirm the MRI said it was on the 24th.. and I said wow.. thats weird, Christmas Eve. She said it was the first time they had to work on Christmas eve, but it was only until 2. That "war on Christmas" seems to be a war on getting time off from work! LOL!

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

I'm not sure what the problem is.

He asked for money, either give the money or don't.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join