It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pat Robertson: Letting lesbians in your house might turn your kids gay

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by OrphanApology

If Scarlet Johansen and Kate Beckinsale start dating, thank me.

Alright enough of that

I am at work and would prefer to picture in the privacy of my own home

Either way I am still awaiting him to tell us how this gay ray works. I am very interested.

Hopefully there will a televised special so all can tune in and be educated

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MALBOSIA

Ya, but he never called out any lesbians by name. If he did I would be asking him what his problem was for sure. Besides that, if I were to stand up for what this guy says, I too am put under the spotlight and subject to public ridicule.

So generalizing is lot better. if he did it sure wouldn't be for the excuse he is trying give, it would be seen as a personal issue between that person and him.

all gay and lesbians hold a virus that infect others and make them gay is what you are saying is OK, that type of generalizations?

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

beezzer
Pat's a girls name.

I bet he's gay.

*snickers*

Yes,

and he had a person visit his house that was later known to be gay

put 2 and 2 together and that must the reason Pat has theses feelings he keeps hidden

Now we are lucky he can educate us with this revelation or at least the ones who haven't been infected yet.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
why does anyone care what this guy thinks, and why is it even a topic on ATS....can we get away from these wingnuts?....he's a white southern preacher....they all think like this.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

cosmicexplorer
reply to post by olaru12

I had two lesbians in my house once...it was the best experience of my life...and if i had kids...id be willing to take that risk again.

Maths people,

the two cancel each other out,

nothing to worry about there,

its when you get odd numbers of gays and lesbians that an issue can arise.

Why? because some view them as odd so in odd numbers one must take care when inviting these vampires into your home.

Its all about the children Oh save the children people

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Lazarus Short

You just ruined my breakfast good Sir! (milk running out my nose)

Well, Pat and however you say his crazy wife's name, is it rexenai?

If I accidentally flip to he channel and the things he says. I tilt my head like a confused dog....

Ruhhh-rohhhh!

S&F's around, great read/thread OP

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

ANOTHER Pat R/Christianity bashing thread.

NO,

not from my part,

just a good laugh at his comments about lesbians in the home turning your kids gay.

I wouldn't think any healthy Christian home would need to be so anxious about those or any other casual visitors. Do unexpected surprise, incidental seductions and/or demonizations occur from extended house guests in marginal homes? Yup.

Ok so verbalize in a way that it might not sound like "lesbians will hit your kid with their gay ray if their come into your home"

Seriously BO, its logic to protect ones household and the children that reside there,

Ignorance shouldn't be lead that cause, intelligence should.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

BO XIAN
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

On cue, I see.

Aren't globalist mind control technologies and refined propagandized masses wonderful?

Yeah, Pat's a kick . . . particularly when afflicted by a bout of his hoof-in-mouth disease.

However, he's not as off the wall as those who declare there is no God etc.

Freedom vs slavery.

Millions are terminally enslaved without a clue about their chains.

Some even think that their chains are "red badges of courage" . . . emblems of ultimate freedom . . . when the opposite is truer.

edit on 15/12/2013 by BO XIAN because: addition

Lets just keep it to what he said. not God or the existence of or anything else.

Really BO,

Could he have not passed on that message in a different way that wouldn't display his bigotry?

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
A little of the main topic, but how the hell does he figure feminism makes women kill kids??
Oh my goodness, i believe in equal rights for womne, i must now go and murder my children!!!!!!
doesnt compute for me.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

What Pat is saying that any unwanted influence in your home CAN influence your kids. It's that simple and that's a FACT.

well that was simple to say,

maybe ask Pat why that was hard if that was the real message he wished to portray?

He chose to single out lesbians.

Why?

If unwanted influence into your home can influence your child then say so, when asked for examples provide.

Why do it the way he did, it creates controversy which in turn helps his cause (helping charities and whatever) by being the center of attention.

There are other ways but controversy seems to get the best attention from many fronts

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
If you dont want lesbians in your house dont invite them in, why would you invite them in, and then call them an unwanted presence?

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
c'mon...pat Robertson is just plain stupid, he doesn't know biology, and he has no scientific backround in genetics...answer me this?....if a gay man came into the room and talked to you, would you switch from being heterosexual to homosexual?... would you lose your sexual desire for women?...he's just plain stupid.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Lol too bad for all those people I went to school with and such, I bet they're all gay now, even the teachers haha.

Wait...maybe that's why not many would let me come over to their homes (they'd make excuses), perhaps they felt the rate of infection would be less if they came to my house, I don't know

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join