It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possibly a WoW Signal Ushering an End To Fossil Fuels

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

No trouble taking your words at face value.

Seems to me your bigger need is to . . . somehow . . . protect yourself from getting . . . removed from this dimension by the "big boys."

They really do NOT tolerate competition re their control featured energy systems.

And they reportedly plan to allow zero point etc. energy systems to be outted only AFTER their genocidal reduction of the global population to 200-500 million.

Thankfully, they won't succeed in THAT much death but they will certainly try.

They've been convinced that otherwise the global population would mushroom to 25 Billion very quickly.

Imagine Australia a lush garden with almost free fresh water.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Haha, gobbledygook?

Hardly... Showing you're true colours there fella - you're no more than a hack trying to con people.

What I described is entirely feasible and within the laws of physics - what you have described in your OP is total bollocks which the math doesn't support, coupled with the fact you have done precious little in this thread to demonstrate your device and instead focus solely on trying to demean other people.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Lol mate, you are absolutely spot on,
you have squarely hit the nail on its head.

Pity people cannot see the overall picture, that you
have painted.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   

You know it's telling when out of all that, the best you could was reply to a little bit at the end of my post, which goes to show the limits of you're own knowledge and what a fraud you are.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

stumason

You know it's telling when out of all that, the best you could was reply to a little bit at the end of my post, which goes to show the limits of you're own knowledge and what a fraud you are.

Heck, read the bit about the author on my link.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

WoW, Yesterday, I was able to split 4 gms of water ( that was treated with AG environment ) into H2 and O2, using only 0.38 wh, without using any catalyst, or conductivity improver.

How much juice to create your "AG environment"?
edit on 14-12-2013 by DenyObfuscation because: "

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Just jumping back in yet again to wonder why anyone still argues with this known HOAXer. His only other thread on the exact same machine that can now do everything mankind has ever needed for free is in the HOAX bin. Fantastic claims with NOTHING to back them up, shoddy math, and childlike responses all give CLEAR evidence he is just a troll.

It is a case of someone that is a legend in their own mind.

Similar to that Olivet character....plenty of claims and wild speculation with nothing to show for it. But when pushed to show it suddenly the government is after him. Trust me...they would have found you by now if you had ANYTHING at all even remotely useful. You log into a computer everyday and have what appears to be a lot of gear that is not mobile so you are obviously stationary somewhere. Not hard to find....if you had ANYTHING at all that would change anything in the world that would put any world government at risk, you would be essentially erased.

Not sure why you keep going on and on about having some super secret tech that can change the world, all from the same device yet you have nothing to show for it on any thread you have made. Show us the patent application, where was the application filed, why has NOBODY taken you up on your offer to view your tech, and what EXACTLY are your credentials for having such a vast amount of knowledge as to be able to make the claims you are making?

Ridiculous thread and ridiculous claims as always.....

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

spartacus699
oh ya big oil companies worth trillions are are just gonna pack up shop is that it?

You are right.
It wont be that simple to shake the existing paradigm

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Don't let Keanu be the only one who knows the frequency.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I dont believe this! they will stop you.
they have Trillions a year to lose!

best thing to do is let ever one have it for free,
and be world famous for a very long time.
Be a Hero!
get it out to a lot of people who will then get it out to more,

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Angelic Resurrection

boymonkey74
Put it out there on the net...If your claims are true you will make more money than Jesus by doing tons of interviews plus imagine the bootie you will get for being the saviour of mankind.
Do the right thing...don't be a sell out.
edit on 14-12-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

ugh, you do have a stomach turning av, besides learn to spell.
Hey thanks for the advice anyway

Learn to spell? sorry I have dyslexia.
I noticed bootie was spelt maybe wrong but do you forget that Iam in the UK and we have different spellings?
After reading the whole thread and seeing that you are a known hoaxer I call BS.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I don't why see anyone is upset, have you not come to expect this, I mean, especially here of all places, lol

I'm just curious how many more pages, any takers?

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

It will be easy If you just post it all on the net...everywhere.
But you will not because it is all BS.
Proof? you have shown none and will continue to show nothing.
Every "Break through" you try and con us all with you say you will not discuss the actual science or tech..how are we supposed to take you seriously at all?.
Anyhow Iam out continue trying to con folk..shame on you.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Profit from the technology to meet all of the needs of yourself and those you care about forever.

Then give it away to everyone else to do the same for them.

Never mind the capitalist tards in our midst that just don't know any better, they built this wonderful world we see around us with all of the poverty and war and pain, pollution and abuse.

If it is as good as all that, they will take it from you anyway.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

MyHappyDogShiner

Never mind the capitalist tards in our midst that just don't know any better, they built this wonderful world we see around us with all of the poverty and war and pain, pollution and abuse.

You do have some insights about the world we live in.
Unfortunately, that is the reality

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   

wookiee

Don't let Keanu be the only one who knows the frequency.

Lol. Who exactly is this person, a film actor?

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

All your posts are saying pretty much, the same thing.
What is your agenda here?

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   

What is yours? to con folk? to lie to make yourself look like something you are not?.
Like I said you have not provided any proof ever of your claims and are a known hoaxer.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   

boymonkey74

What is yours? to con folk? to lie to make yourself look like something you are not?.
Like I said you have not provided any proof ever of your claims and are a known hoaxer.

Heck you and some others have been chided time and time again and once again you post exactly the same contents.
Best you take your agenda elsewhere. This thread is about the results of electrolysis of water, and its impact on the current paradigm. So your posts should be on topic. Okay

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join