It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Adventure on Mars is Over...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Okay Arken, I won't ever send any emails to NASA. Thank you kindly for the heads up.

You dig deep and perhaps you're scaring NASA. Why else would they block you? They should be happy that you go the extra mile to show off all of their hard work.

Uhm did Mars go coma or not? Do you know?

Just curious,

Toni
edit on AM123120131237am0331am by Antoniastar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I hear the lobby for protecting rock creatures has a lot of pull in Washington. The only hope for their survival was covering up their very existence, now thanks to your snooping around the cover has been blown. I suspect rock creatures will go extinct soon. By the time we get to Mars all we will find is their cold lifeless bodies scattered across the surface.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   

mahatche
I hear the lobby for protecting rock creatures has a lot of pull in Washington. The only hope for their survival was covering up their very existence, now thanks to your snooping around the cover has been blown. I suspect rock creatures will go extinct soon. By the time we get to Mars all we will find is their cold lifeless bodies scattered across the surface.
does make you think about nasa dropping 50 + lbs of plutonium on saturn and jupiter in the late 90s early 2000 when 6 lbs was enough for the mission

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Maybe they will come looking for you. That is, maybe they will give you a real job looking for this stuff on their 'real' untouched photos...

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
ipconfig /flushdns

ipconfig /renew

But it's still only rocks.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Hi Arken,

Maybe you can try to release your current IP address and get a new one. (This is assuming you're connecting via cable modem or DSL).

Open up a command prompt and type: ipconfig /release

The follow it up with: ipconfig /renew

This should cause your computer to go out and grab a new IP address from your internet provider's pool. What tends to happen is that once you grab an IP address you hold on to it for a period of time (until it expires?). Now if they've blocked your MAC address then you're pretty well hosed.

Good luck!

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

H1ght3chHippie
ipconfig /flushdns

ipconfig /renew

But it's still only rocks.

do it several times. Nothing.

Hope for Tomorrow when my friends come to fix this problem.

He say that someone has changed something inside my PC...

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by RomaSempre

Thanks for your advice.

Hope for Tomorrow.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I can connect with no problem. maybe site was down for maintenance?
www.nasa.gov...

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

You've to be kidding me ? I didn't know they did that ?

Maybe using your smartphone could help?
Download the pictures to your pc.

Using smartphone on the marsjpl works just fine...
Another thing are they sending of a warning sign if you're really being banned?

edit on 0b03America/ChicagoTue, 10 Dec 2013 05:45:03 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoTue, 10 Dec 2013 05:45:03 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   

0bserver1
reply to post by Arken

You've to be kidding me ? I didn't know they did that ?

Maybe using your smartphone could help?
Download the pictures to your pc.

Using smartphone on the marsjpl works just fine...
Another thing are they sending of a warning sign if you're really being banned?

edit on 0b03America/ChicagoTue, 10 Dec 2013 05:45:03 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoTue, 10 Dec 2013 05:45:03 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

neither my smartphone work...

I'm waiting my friend to fix this....mystery.

Maybe tomorrow I could be Operatve... again.

Hope.....

edit on 10-12-2013 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

If someone had changed something in your computer, ie their hacking programs, or a real black op hacker, then your smart phone should work.

Another thing that should work if its not hardware related, which would have to be internet related, rather than software.

If you have several different current linux live cd's on hand, ie mintlinux, or pclinuxos, for example, try loading from them and test the site out.

Also didn't you already say it worked with a proxy?

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

If not I weekly download the raw pictures for ya and sent them to you..we can't loose another great Martian conspirator over here!

Don't give up..!

And another thing that last one I said jackpot that's the one probably has raised many questions within the scientific community I guess..

I think you were gaining much recognition among science that they thought we have to ditch before we have to testify before congress lol

But is it not your provider that blocks the website?
edit on 0b02America/ChicagoTue, 10 Dec 2013 09:15:02 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoTue, 10 Dec 2013 09:15:02 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
3 most common things that will be blocked.

1. your IP, but not very effective as 99% of us do not have static IP's
2. your MAC Address. Difficult to change but can be done
3. your windows ID. prob the most effective as most people do not want to format their hard drive and start over.

My guess it is either #2 or #3

Have fun

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Oh man maybe you were finding too many "rocks" Arken.
HAHA It is unfortunate that they resorted to shutting you out, but that says you found something and they have been monitoring you as much as you have been them. This is kind of exciting yet still unfortunate. I can't wait to see where you are putting your efforts into next! Good luck!

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

Thanks for your kind words Observer.

But is it not your provider that blocks the website?

No. I call my Provider: everything works fine.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I'm not so skilled with PC software system...

Hope for my friend.

I follow some of his advices, but it still don't work.

His expertize is necessary...

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Mate, you will find a way.

Don't give up buddy. I love your posts.

Ok, some of them are a real stretch but lately you may have hit a few nails smack bang on the head

You'll find a way.

Plus WTF?? Can this really happen? I'm a little stupid when internet in concerned but can someone single you out from viewing "stuff" that is publicly available on a public website?

Christ, what's the world coming to.........

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Gratheil

What is this Windows ID you speak of?

Arken - Sorry about your issues and I enjoyed your threads, but if both your phone and computer can't connect, there could only be a few answers and I don't believe it's a computer issue:

Your IP or MAC address of your cable modem is blocked (every device that connects to the internet has a MAC address, weather it be a wired or wireless device) and you could call your ISP and get your IP address changed just to be sure. A new MAC address could be assigned but would probably need to change hardware.

There is something screwy going on with your modem and or your wi if router, and you could try resetting both back default (Google your manufacture and model). One way to ensure this is have a friend bring over a device that can access the website, and have them connect to your network and browse to pages they've never been to. You have also kind of proved this by using a proxy.

PS: This thread made me join the site

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Hey Arken, this is really weird.
What other websites you cannot access? Have you tried and checked if it is really only NaSA related??

If this is 'really' NaSA blocking you for whatever reasons you must be PROUD! seriously, you must've touched on sensible material and exposed something unwanted, even if you have no clue which it was.

You may turn into a Conspiracy Celebrity Arken!!!
Please let us know what you friend found out.

Lord Adef
edit on 11-12-2013 by LordAdef because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join