It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Hear the Voice of God

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
sorry... nevermind.
edit on 29-11-2013 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I can give you the official reason here. The first century Jews killed John the Baptist. The problem was that in the first century the Jews were expecting multiple messiahs. 4 to be exact. But by killing John the Baptist who was Elijah the prophet according to Jesus Christ in Matthew 17 what they did was trigger the curse of Malachi in Malachi 4.

And working it all out what happened was they triggered a 2000 year curse that's still running. Essentially this world has been cut off from God until the Apocalypse starts. Then people will start having visions and dreams of a religious nature per Acts 2 and Joel.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ntech

But by killing John the Baptist who was Elijah the prophet according to Jesus Christ in Matthew 17 what they did was trigger the curse of Malachi in Malachi 4.

Jesus penned this or it came after his death?

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Interesting topic. I was thinking about something similar the other day? I mean at what point in people's lives do they really start to believe in the religion they follow. There must be a moment. A moment that can be recalled that was so strong it made them believe. Like hearing gods voice or being moved by some kind of Holy Spirit. Or is it through a cultural process, no supernatural involvement, just learning the rules of the culture.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

What will really make you question this is when thinking about books in the bible that need other books to make sense.

When I tell a Christian my take on Genesis, they invariably refer to another book in the bible that explains away the trouble areas. Then I ask "well... does that mean people were given bad information from god in the centuries between when these two books were written?"

That logic also implies that the books Christians read now may be wrong and waiting for more books to be written to clarify some of the position.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Nice, you combined two of my former threads into one concise format:

#1. "Age Old question, where is and who is actually talking to
God?"

#2. "Why has No One written or published a modern Epistle to suppliment/contradict the New Testament?"

Would you like my educated guess via the respondees to these threads? Theyd have to be in a rote form, unwind at your own risk.
edit on 29-11-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Would you like my educated guess via the respondees to these threads? Theyd have to be in a rote form, unwind at your own risk.

By all means, after all, it takes input to have an active thread.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
the men in white coats are on their way just stay where you are

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   

boncho
reply to post by ntech

But by killing John the Baptist who was Elijah the prophet according to Jesus Christ in Matthew 17 what they did was trigger the curse of Malachi in Malachi 4.

Jesus penned this or it came after his death?

Actually I figured it out. You might call this advanced Christianity 901. You're not supposed to learn about it like this. Rather you are supposed to figure it out after years of study. And I did something naughty here by telling you about it. It's supposed to be a secret. But now that you know the secret you can look and see that Jesus Christ was aware of the curse. But he wasn't at liberty to directly talk about it. See Matthew 24-37 through 51. And now you know what the fig tree parables are based on. In Matthew 24 and 25.

Also these verses as well.

Matthew 21
19 And when he saw a fig tree in the way, he came to it, and found nothing thereon, but leaves only, and said unto it, Let no fruit grow on thee henceforward for ever. And presently the fig tree withered away.
20 And when the disciples saw it, they marvelled, saying, How soon is the fig tree withered away!
21 Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done.

Luke 13
6 He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none.
7 Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground?
8 And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it:
9 And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down.

Oh, and Paul was aware of the curse as well.

Romans 11
7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded.
8 (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear
unto this day.
9 And David saith, Let their table be made a snare, and a trap, and a stumblingblock, and a recompence unto them:
10 Let their eyes be darkened, that they may not see, and bow down their back alway.

Verse 8 is a direct reference to Isaiah 6 which is itself referring to top level Leviticus 26 curses.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ntech

Actually I figured it out. You might call this advanced Christianity 901

Or advanced Jack & the Beanstalk. No way to know exactly what Jesus said if he didn't write it himself I'm afraid.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Hearing God’s voice…interesting topic, one of my favorites…I have spent a lifetime of 30+ years hearing and listening to it…so..

I use this movie clip because she nails what those of us have experienced when all of our understandings of what we believe and understand to be 'true' was wiped away. The movie deals with someone who before doesn't believe in God/Creator but, is changed by what she ‘experienced’ personally…

Looking at the scientific explanation of some interesting mathematical proportions of the earth, moon and sun.. Someone knew what was needed for us before we got here...

with that being said, some of us here on ATS and in the world, can only argue through personal experience, we once believed whole heatedly, until something greater 'changed us forever' and we'll never be the same person with our old beliefs because something inside us, was so mind blowing that we have no words to REALLY describe what we felt that day, only to say... yes...there is a God/Creator... And if he has ‘assistants’ to watch over us... so be it...

But until people get to the place they are willing to truly listen, even those that are of the same household of faith, THEN and only then will they be able to have a deeper understanding and perhaps be changed.

You can argue scripture all you want, but, it comes down to a personal experience, just has it has for centuries..(sorry you tube code is corrupted on this site for now.. so here's the link) ...Changed

edit on 30-11-2013 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-11-2013 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
boncho
reply to post by ntech

ntechActually I figured it out. You might call this advanced Christianity 901

boncho
Or advanced Jack & the Beanstalk. No way to know exactly what Jesus said if he didn't write it himself I'm afraid.

Its maddening; Jesus supposedly wrote and spoke: Hebrew, Greek/latin and Coptic languages and left no footprints of an original thought. One cannot call Luke and Pauls writings 70 years after the assumed 'crucifixion' proof of anything. Mohammed, Siddhartha, Confusious all did the historical 'due diligence' (preserve the history of their being). A witness to the occurances/facts of the time period means just that (they were THERE in the flesh and observed). Advanced Christianity is still stuck in the remedial primer 101 class (FAITH BASED ONLY NEED APPLY FOR ADMISSION TO THIS CLASS; ALL OTHERS MAY/WILL FAIL THIS COURSE).

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
If you could record the voice of god what would it sound like?

If you can make this a sound what would it sound like?
I took this from the bottom of the painting and I feel a portion may be missing....To me it seemed really sharp like sound.
So I took it and duplicated the image and just flipped it to make the sound full sound wave.
I'm sure this is just lunacy but if you're a musician or sound engineer and can replicate this wave to a sound
I would like to hear it.

Direct link - files.abovetopsecret.com...

Taken from -

Alternate - upload.wikimedia.org...

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Justwatchingyou
If you could record the voice of god what would it sound like?
If you can make this a sound what would it sound like?
I took this from the bottom of the painting and I feel a portion may be missing....To me it seemed really sharp like sound.
So I took it and duplicated the image and just flipped it to make the sound full sound wave.
I'm sure this is just lunacy but if you're a musician or sound engineer and can replicate this wave to a sound
I would like to hear it.

Taken from -

Alternate - upload.wikimedia.org...

Looks to me like a sound/sine wave, earth talking here? It looks like an auditory vocalization. If I could record god, its already in residence those things symphonic "Rite of Spring" Stravinski, or hard core "Bad Brains" already existing. Nice image as it seems to be the description of the frequency of sound emanations in a visual locale.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 02:30 AM
link   
1 Corinthians 12:28
And God indeed hath set some in the church; first apostles, secondly prophets, thirdly doctors; after that miracles; then the graces of healing, helps, governments, kinds of tongues, interpretations of speeches.

www.drbo.org...

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

. . . what exactly is going on with God's words these days? Where are the modern-day prophets?
They could be around but I don't think that they are people channeling God or speaking in tongues.
I think that it is people who seriously want to understand the word that we have already been given, and have studied it as much as can be done on our own and the only way forward from there is through the spirit.
God can give us a vision but it doesn't have to be a play like the book of Revelation, it could be just an image or like a clip of a few seconds, if it is something involving a doing or movement.
The key part is understanding where maybe the vision is what fixes it in the mind since thoughts are elusive by nature.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   
jmdewey60
reply to post by boncho

what exactly is going on with God's words these days? Where are the modern-day prophets?

Those that 'seem' apparent are the Mormans, on sabatical 2 year missions to the safe zones of Carefree or Scottsdale AZ. Hardcore Missionaries would be in Papua New Guinea converting the cannibalistic/headhunters to a more Christian lifestyle.

Jmdewey60They could be around but I don't think that they are people channeling God or speaking in tongues.

Oh we are around is all and just interpreters, not speaking in arfy bark bark speak exclusivly. Not sure about the 'channeling' thing (it has a horrible rapp) however as a 'really really' CLEAR CHANNEL (yes I am) can vouch for authenticity of information exchanges with dare I say it; Barney the Purple Dinosaur, in otherwords Origin (or whatever talks to you names itself). Its wild and fun as in the comedic hilarious notations, ideaforms and potential information disclosed regarding past and future history. I am a Gnostic and I have abilities that are not taught as they should be to everyone interested. I once climbed a locked fence enclosing a traveling carnival (as a child) to see the mysteries lieing within. I was met with 'Carnies' that showed me all of the rides how they turned on, the secrets of 'ring toss' and 'milk bottle knockdowns thwarted, the rifles have bent barrels in the Annie Oakley shootem up booth. Deception rules; and we are the fish that swallow the religious dogma bait hook, line and sinker.

edit on 27-3-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I had similar questions to yours...

It doesn't make any sense that a God who was so present and active in the lives of the people in the OT, doesn't speak to us now. From the Bible, it appears that since the crucifixion, He has been silent. Why?

Well, that old saying of 'be careful what you wish for' is applicable in my case, because now people think I'm completely nuts and off the planet.

God can and does speak... and there is a reason He's been so quiet for the last 2,000 odd years. He's got a plan going... and it's all falling nicely into place. He is also addressing the very questions we're all raising.

ATS is supposed to be a place where people can share important and up-to-the minute information on a whole range of subjects, but it's difficult to change a 2,000 year old mindset with the religious people on this site. Yet my information is highly relevant and very important - because it's from God's point of view, and concerns us more now than anyone else in history.

If you really want to know what God's got planned and how things fall into place, then with an open mind, read through some of my posts on ATS. (Is it possible to single out and access them?)

You'll see there's a whole new understanding or interpretation and it fits in with the Bible - both Testaments combined. In fact, if you notice, you'll see I argue using mainly the Bible itself and verses from it.

I can fill in the holes, if anyone is interested. For the record, I don't belong to any church, how can I with what I've discovered/been taught, so I've got no axe to grind. Nor do I have any theology training in the normal sense, yet you'll find I make more sense of the words of the Son than most and can reveal God's overall plan. I can't say I know it all, but I know more than enough. Not because I'm clever or intelligent either ... *L* God said He would use the foolish of the world, and that criteria fits me perfectly!

The S is about to hit the fan, folks, so you need to know what's going to be going on.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join