It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Registration DOES NOT lead to Confiscation

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

Sorry. I must have misread in haste. Yeah in that scenario you're only option is an antique derringer. In your case you have effectively been disarmed. They do make a single shot .22 and that kicks about as much as a BB GUN but in a situation where you need access to more rounds or quicker reload time you're unfortunately out if luck. You could possibly have a custom made magazine by a legitimate gunsmith. There may be other mods you could make that I can't think of now also. Dinner time and screaming kids are not terribly conducive to coherent thought.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Eryiedes

It's very sad to know that everything my father and my father's father and his father's father and so on down the road all died in vain...

It's sad to know that everything that made this country great is no more.

It's sad to know that no one cares...

It's scarey to live in Nazi Germany while still in the United States.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

buster2010

Krazysh0t
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

NY leading the way in destroying our Constitution. California better step up their game, they are falling behind.

p.s. I say all this, yet live in Maryland who is right up there with those other two states... le sigh...

This isn't against the Constitution you can still bear arms just not ones with clips that hold more than five rounds. No where in the Constitution does it say anything about clip size. People that are against this law in NYC should protest the Mayor's office and say they should be at least able to arm themselves with the same personal defense weapons as the DHS. AR15 with a 30 round clip.

Buster, you busted your own position with this: No where in the Constitution does it say anything about clip size.

I certainly doesn't so all would be inclusive.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by peter vlar

nah I did just state "gun"... I didn't speak clearly all the thoughts in my head, because basically... I am in shock. really, just shocked.

How can any American allow this? How can any American think this is alright? Its inconceivable to me... I had always thought on the day they came for our guns Americans would be fighting, I mean real fighting, but I am reading this as if it is just another day in America, just another inconvenient news story... not like anyone is going to actually fight for what our forefathers died for...

and because of that... I am just shocked.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   

OpinionatedB
reply to post by Eryiedes

It's very sad to know that everything my father and my father's father and his father's father and so on down the road all died in vain...

It's sad to know that everything that made this country great is no more.

It's sad to know that no one cares...

It's scarey to live in Nazi Germany while still in the United States.

I gave you a star, but I wanted to point out that Germany wasn't like this at all from 1933-1941. Just remember "Nazi Germany" wasn't only during the war, it was the ruling party from 1933 onward that accomplished amazing things before turning truly wicked. They rebuilt a ravaged economy and industries in only 8years. They chased out people who didn't want to contribute or work, (later this turned deadly) they encouraged patriotism, self-reliance, caring for your fellow countrymen and gun-ownership.

There were deportations during this period and some protests that turned deadly (same as here) but they were building a strong nation before the hate turned to murders, and then they blundered it all away in the war.

Again not trying to derail anything, but to be historically accurate what's coming to us is much closer to Maoist China. We already have half of the dissidents imprisoned and working as corporate slave labor (no joke).

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

I live in Australia and there is gun registration here. For a user to own a gun at home it must be registered and they have to be member of gun club. There are whole bunch of rules attached to it. Registration is definitely first real step to confiscation.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Morning,

Here we go again...this time in CT:

www.ctnewsjunkie.com...

So how many places is that now?

CT...CA...NY...DC...WY...IN...where else?

-Peace-
edit on 5-12-2013 by Eryiedes because: Alteration

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join