It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lie to me, but do it gently

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
It can be seen in every chemtrail thread. Usually with the first bit of "proof" trotted out to "blow the lid off" the chemtrail theory. It starts with a picture of the inside of an aircraft with some tanks in it. It's claimed to be full of chemtrail juice! Then it's explained that the aircraft was used for fire fighting and supporting evidence is presented. Rinse, repeat. Other than the pattents, I think every bit of evidence I have seen has been proven to be a lie, yet the chemtail pushers still cling to their theory.

And when they start to loose the discussion, bring in the cloud seeing claims. Because ignorance has no boundaries.

How long will they be lied to before they realize that is the only glue that holds the chemtrail myth together?

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Oh c'mon.. we all know about your chemtrail thread fetish.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Tucket

Yes, YES! YES!!!

Thanks. It was good for me too.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Well, the skies are no longer the clear blue they used to be. Kind of a washed out whitish now. We can see a ridiculous amount of criss-cross patterns in the skies now that don't disperse. Soil and particle testing in heavy chem-trail areas is consistent for high levels of associated chemicals.

I spent my whole life growing up on SAC Air Force bases with bombers coming and going literally all day long and we only had contrails then, none of these slow dispersing things you now see every day. Personally I don't care to argue with people over it, it's already done.

If you're old enough to remember what the sky used to look like then that should be enough to convince you something is happening. If you're not then you can't really see the difference anyway.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   

LOL, we certainly can expect the same people that patrol the most hated topic on this site to show up and go to work. Curious as to why your opinion should be warranted over any other believer or non believer? I seriously doubt you've done any real research on your own about the subject. You read what's put on here and you formed an opinion which is just that.

I personally believe they are real, but I don't necessarily think that its a bad thing to poison us or harm the population in some way because they're many better and easier ways to do that. My theory ties into the Sun, but that's my theory and personal opinion. Do I expect to come on here and sway opinion, nope because that's impossible on a site where everyone wants proof, but ironically it's almost impossible to provide any type of proof whatsoever on here about this subject which is completely taboo on this site or any other controversial subject as well.

The real truth is you can't really prove much in this world. Science is based on theories and those change constantly as we expand our knowledge of the universe. People have personal experiences that others don't and this will never change.

I keep an open mind to all things even if they seem absurd or impossible because the very fact you and I can even been on this site together at one point in time was an impossibility. Maybe you should to.

And now the usual suspects on chemtrails threads c'mon on down..............

edit on 27-11-2013 by NONPOINT21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Bassago

Well, the skies are no longer the clear blue they used to be. Kind of a washed out whitish now. We can see a ridiculous amount of criss-cross patterns in the skies now that don't disperse. Soil and particle testing in heavy chem-trail areas is consistent for high levels of associated chemicals.

I spent my whole life growing up on SAC Air Force bases with bombers coming and going literally all day long and we only had contrails then, none of these slow dispersing things you now see every day. Personally I don't care to argue with people over it, it's already done.

If you're old enough to remember what the sky used to look like then that should be enough to convince you something is happening. If you're not then you can't really see the difference anyway.

Exactly!!
The skies are a hot mess of haze anymore, for the younger set I imagine it's just normal but it truly isn't. One thing no ones mentioned yet, is it possibly a side effect of them reformulating jet fuel?

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

network dude
reply to post by Tucket

Yes, YES! YES!!!

Thanks. It was good for me too.

Hey! don't play with your member..

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by NONPOINT21

They are most certainly real. Anyone can look up and see the lines. I do not dispute that. I am just of the opinion that those lines look just like contrails, they act just like contrails, and until someone shows me something other than lies, I think they will remain contrails in my eyes.

And yes, they have increased over the years for two reasons. 1. more flights, 2. the engines changed.

Both of those things can be independently verified for truth. By anyone.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

As I said, yes, you are correct. But if you think back, you did see some contrails, just not to the magnitude you do now. Something is in fact going on. But it's important to understand it, before you give in to the lies and fear it. Seriously, verify anything you are told here, pro, or con. If you look at real sources, you will find that contrails are a reality, and they aren't going anywhere, but fortunately, they are just clouds. Man made clouds.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Caver78
Exactly!!
The skies are a hot mess of haze anymore, for the younger set I imagine it's just normal but it truly isn't. One thing no ones mentioned yet, is it possibly a side effect of them reformulating jet fuel?

Close, they came up with a new engine design that is more fuel efficient. Once of the differences is that more air passes through the engines. In the upper atmosphere, around 25-38 thousand feet up, where planes fly, the air can be very cold. Like -40 cold. When cold air passes through a very hot engine, it reacts with that cold air, and if it's "moist" air, then tiny water droplets will form and freeze. Forming clouds. Then they will stretch out behind the plane for as long as those conditions exist. If the conditions are right, they will last and even spread out forming a cloud layer.

Unfortunately, until we come up with another way to propel a tube full of people and stuff in the air, I think we will have to deal with contrails. I don't like a beautiful blue sky messed up anymore than the next guy, but short of telling folks they cannot fly anymore, I sure don't know what to do about it.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Really? Why not seek out military aviators and aviation enthusiasts from the era you are talking about? It is just utter ignorance if you think that contrails didn't persist during the periods that you lived on SAC bases. Did you ever seek out and talk to the SAC crews or their forebears for example USAAF crews during WW2? What about test pilots during WW2? I grew up under transatlantic routes in Scotland during the 1970s and 1980s. Yes I observed horizon to horizon persistent contrails. The trails sometimes persisted and spread just like cirrus. No different to people that observed them during WW2, into the 50s and beyond.

Explain why in 1956 aviation enthusiasts observed persistent contrails? How often have we heard the cry from chemtrail believers that back in their day that they didn't have horizon to horizon trails?

Another consideration is the length of the contrail: it may persist, and stretch from horizon to horizon; or it may be quickly re-absorbed, giving the effect simply of a short plume.

1956 article. 'IDENTIFICATION BY CONTRAILS Possibilities Investigated by the Aircraft Recognition Society'

www.flightglobal.com...

www.flightglobal.com...

1942 Note letter from David H. Darbishire in relation to spreading vapour trails.

This is, naturally, a rather rare condition and is the intermediate between the two commoner phenomena of (a) the air is unsaturated and no vapour trail is formed, and (b) the air is supersaturated to the extent that the vapour trails formed persist, and, under favourable circumstances, may even spread.

www.flightglobal.com...

1944 and 1945 image examples from this guy on You Tube chap showing the International Cloud Atlas from 1956. The ignorance of the guy is simply staggering because he can't buy into persistent contrails being recorded during 1944 and 1945.

If contrails couldn't persist during your era then how do you explain WW2 crews abandoning missions to due extensive contrails over target areas and researchers studying the effect of persistent contrails during that period?

'WWII Bombing Raids Altered English Weather'

www.livescience.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I guess you never heard of military chaff then. Seems like you're just lying to yourself if you don't think that tiny particles of fiberglass coated with aluminum and barium are not being sprayed en masse in our skies, for "training purposes".

www.globalsecurity.org...

Contrails and chemtrails both do exist, often simultaneously. It is not a yes or no issue.

www.fas.org...

It would be great if posters who start threads on this subject actually did a little research before posting silly things which only serve to obfuscate the process of denying ignorance, but I never see it on the chemtrail forum. Pity.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

FissionSurplus
It would be great if posters who reply in threads on this subject actually did a little research before posting silly things which only serve to obfuscate the process of denying ignorance, but I never see it on the chemtrail forum. Pity.

I fixed your quote for you.

Chaff is not "sprayed" it's fired out of a launcher in small bundles as necessary.

Chaff and flare dispenser

You push a button in the cockpit and one bundle is fired for every push, or as long as you hold it down.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   

FissionSurplus
It would be great if posters who start threads on this subject actually did a little research before posting silly things which only serve to obfuscate the process of denying ignorance, but I never see it on the chemtrail forum. Pity.

Bwahahaha!

I was in the USAF and worked on the planes that were loaded with Chaff and Flares. I not only know about it, I know how to load it, I know how it's deployed and I know what it looks like.

It's a shame you would speak without knowing what you are talking about.

Chaff is little strips of fiberglass mixed with aluminium used to confuse radar signals. It's not very commonly used other than training, and when a radar guided missile is launched at an aircraft. It's not toxic, and you can see what it looks like in the above picture.

Since you can see it on a radar signature, you can very easily keep tabs on how often it's used.

edit to add:

I await your informed reply

edit on 27-11-2013 by network dude because: chemtrails are fantasy

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I have created a "chemtrail catcher box", and have both water + filter samples of chemtrails from Alaska, far removed from industry or other sources of contamination. Anchorage, once an arid desert-like climate, is now listed as the US city with the most rain - it is cloudy/raining most days, and from 2000-2010, it was cloudy and raining 360 days/year. There are kids old enough to drive here that can't remember more than a hanful of sunny days in their life.

The chemtrail catcher box contains a 10 micron filter on one side and 240CFM fan (blowing out) on the other side, and I run it for 12 hours when the atmosphere is heavy with the dust. You can see the dust yourself if you take a powerful flashlight/laser and shoot it into a dark night sky. The particles are about 25 microns or so (about as small as the human eye can see). If you do this, you will see that we are being drowned in a blizzard of this crap 24/7. If you see it, you will be scared to breathe the air without a mask.

I tried to contact dozens of labs for GC/MS and Microscopic Analysis of my samples, but none will perform the tests once they know it is chemtrail material, and of course, I must tell them this so that they know what to test and look for. If anyone knows of a quality lab with integrity, either domestic or foreign, that will peform such tests, please let me know at [email protected]. I am will to pay for everything myself, since nobody offers to help.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by i18rabbit

I wish you luck getting your samples tested. But ground samples could come from almost any source. Knowing that aluminum is one of the most abundant metals in soil, and barium is in large quantities in brake pads for cars, it's impossible to isolate the source. I wish those who care, would rent the plane and sample the trails at altitude to either confirm or deny the myth for good. Sadly, I think the hoax is much more profitable as is.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

It is just utter ignorance if you think that contrails didn't persist during the periods that you lived on SAC bases.

Didn't say there weren't contrails, I said they weren't like today. I personally don't care whether anyone believes in contrails, chemtrails, or any other type of trails. Just saying what I witnessed for years and what things look like now.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Of course, if you were living on a SAC base you wouldn't ever see a contrail from anything using that base, just as today you would never see one from any plane using a nearby airport. Do you know why?

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Bassago

network dude
It can be seen in every chemtrail thread.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Caver78

No.

Contrails form from any hydrocarbon burned at the right atmospheric conditions - in a cold day in Alaska they get "ice fog" from cars, in WW2 they got contrail sheets from petrol burned in piston engines.

When you burn a hydrocarbon you ge more water than the amount of fuel you burned - that is just a chemical reaction - and it is why you should use a dehumidifier if you have an unflued gas heater - because it will fill your house up with moisture that will condense when it cools down and encourage mold growth!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join