It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lie to me, but do it gently

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by i18rabbit

Do you not get ice fog in Alaska????

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I have a question for you. I'll respond to your mandate (Lie to me, but do it gently) in a moment. First my question:

Why is it that you all push the tanker enemy issue so much? I mean why is it that you all want everyone out looking for tanks? From your OP:

It starts with a picture of the inside of an aircraft with some tanks in it.

What's up with this?

And then when you get someone to dialogue with you about tanks, you all get their thread thrown into the hoax bin.

Is it just the name - tanker enemy - that gets to you?

(By the by, I lied when I said I would respond to your mandate.)

P.S.: should I attempt to get your thread thrown into the hoax bin for talking about tanks? Let me know.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

And then when you get someone to dialogue with you about tanks, you all get their thread thrown into the hoax bin.

That would be because those tanks are ballast tanks and not chemtrail tanks which when identified as a chemtrail tank it becomes a hoax.

How many times does that need to be explained before it actually sets in?

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   

P.S.: should I attempt to get your thread thrown into the hoax bin for talking about tanks? Let me know.

Good luck with that, as he is talking about tanks and not using hoaxes from Tankerenemy.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
You chemtrail debunkers are worse than the chemtrail theorists. Perhaps, you're stuck on your own stupid theory. They're not spraying to poison us. They're spraying to change weather patterns. Geesh.

Question: do you still use a dial-up connection, for the internet? hahahahahhaha

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

Who is spraying? From where and with what? Without this your post is just as much a stupid guess as any other on the topic, see?

The chemistry of why contrails form and when they persist is perfectly well understood, without anything to show that your "chemtrails" are in fact something else you are merely pissing in the wind that anything is being sprayed at all.

You write as if you know for a fact. So why are you so keen to lie to people on the internet?

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   

WonderBoi
You chemtrail debunkers are worse than the chemtrail theorists.

So if you dislike both parties, why are you replying?

Perhaps, you're stuck on your own stupid theory.

Theories are not proven. The debunkers are working on facts based on real world data and real world science. They're certainly not theories, and most educated individuals would see them as such.

They're not spraying to poison us.

You're right, they're not spraying to poison us....actually they aren't spraying anything at all except the burnt up exhaust that comes out of the engines, not dissimilar from the exhaust from your car.

They're spraying to change weather patterns. Geesh.

Would you be so kind as to provide factual data to support that claim, because no one before you has done it.

Question: do you still use a dial-up connection, for the internet? hahahahahhaha

I feel like I missed a joke here, or was your entire post it?

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

i agree... even if it s NOT chemtrails, it s higly questionable that modern planes would spew anything out of their engines that makes the sky look like a chalkboard of a 5 year old... chemtrails or not...from an ecological perspective the sky shouldn t look like this...

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h

Good luck with that, as he is talking about tanks and not using hoaxes from Tankerenemy.

Ah well then...I should be finding that in the t&c right after a wee nap.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Dynamitrios
reply to post by Bassago

i agree... even if it s NOT chemtrails, it s higly questionable that modern planes would spew anything out of their engines that makes the sky look like a chalkboard of a 5 year old... chemtrails or not...from an ecological perspective the sky shouldn t look like this...

Indeed - it is pollution.

However those jets are making that pollution whether you see it or not.

The trails themselves - they are just water - the pollution is actually invisible, and much more concentrated at ground level when jets take off than at high altitude!

What's more it is pretty much the same pollution that cars and trucks make at ground level - only IIRC they burn about 7 times as much fuel and so make about 7 times as much pollution!

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

What about places where there are no trails?

Why do they "spray" one area but not another?

Why do they only "spray" along known flight paths?

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Dynamitrios
reply to post by Bassago

So, just to be clear, the white, visible trail of water ice that is the same as cirrus clouds is a problem for you. But so long as you can't see it, the actual toxic exhaust gases aren't, as you make no mention of them.

This is why chemtrail theory is so half-arsed.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by waynos

the white visible trail that dissipates after some time is ok with me... the one that stays, spreads and forms a milky-white haze, i find "problematic" ...you know... the one that blocks out the sun s rays and dims it for at least 0.5 Lux (measured it)... "water vapor" just doesn t behave like this ...
edit on 28-11-2013 by Dynamitrios because: I CAN !!!!11!!!!1

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Dynamitrios
reply to post by waynos

the white visible trail that dissipates after some time is ok with me... the one that stays, spreads and forms a milky-white haze, i find "problematic" ...you know... the one that blocks out the sun s rays and dims it for at least 0.5 Lux (measured it)... "water vapor" just doesn t behave like this ...
edit on 28-11-2013 by Dynamitrios because: I CAN !!!!11!!!!1

You've heard of clouds right? For quite some time now they've been known to spread across the sky and block the sun. Pretty sure they're made of the same stuff.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Dynamitrios

Do you get angry and shake your fist at clouds too?

Generally speaking, persistent contrails remain persistent because the conditions for cloud formation are right.

The jet exhaust just provides the extra particulates for this to happen.

edit on 28-11-2013 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by mrthumpy

i m not sure about this... clouds are water vapor... trails that planes leave are made of Kerosene or JPF8 PLUS water vapor... very natural if you ask me... i m sure there are Kerosene or JetPropellingFuel-clouds in nature too (←_←)(→_→) ...

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Dynamitrios

i m not sure about this... clouds are water vapor... trails that planes leave are made of Kerosene or JPF8 PLUS water vapor... very natural if you ask me... i m sure there are Kerosene or JetPropellingFuel-clouds in nature too (←_←)(→_→) ...

Erm no. The trails are pretty much just ice. That's why you only see them where it's very cold. There's a little bit of soot and other exhaust products in there but clouds aren't pure water either.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Dynamitrios

No. Jet exhaust contains pollutants, visible aircraft trails are visible because they are frozen water, just like cirrus clouds, they persist and spread just like cirrus clouds do when the humidity level is high enough. This is what you are getting angry about. Frozen water.

There are some pollutants in there, but when the conditions aren't favourable the planes trail dissipates quickly or doesn't form at all. This makes zero difference to the amounts of pollutants left in the air though because those jet engines are still running.

This is all perfectly fine with a few believers on here though, they are happy with invisible poison as they happily proclaim these as "non spraying days". Their eyes tell them that no planes have flown over, see? That's how superficial and facile this silly theory is.
edit on 28-11-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Chem trails are not caused for geo engineering. But they do cause micro climate shifts, and yes some are for salting clouds.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ChefSlug

No they are not. Please go and learn about cloud seeding. It is ENTIRELY different

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join