It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Check out this guy....he's insane!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Check out this guy....he's insane!!! That's so unrealistic for most people. Like come on.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

He is the extreme! But a 'prepped' in heart.....

He is out for sub's and YT monies.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   

There is nothing wrong with being over prepped. Im in the UK and im not a prepper, well i do have a few solar chargers but im not ready for any major event that "may" occur..

Its better to be safe than sorry..

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Insanely competent perhaps.
I wouldn't hesitate to see what else he has to say, he obviously has a life time of skills that he's developed.
He's smart enough to utilize the best of technology but flexible enough to survive without it.

Not sure I would rely on handheld radios though, those can be used to triangulate your position.
The less tech you require the better off you'll be.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   

spartacus699
Check out this guy....he's insane!!!

Why?

spartacus699

That's so unrealistic for most people. Like come on.

So he shouldn't do it because others might not be able to? Why?

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
When he was collecting worms for bait-It looked as though he was using some kind of electric charge to draw them to the surface.
Looked like a good trick if that was what he was doing.
Anyone know that trick?
I hadn't heard of it before..

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
take a rifle and shoot that guy when he goes afishin'. just set up at a safe distance, wait him out, and when he gets a bite and grabs that pole and starts reelin' in, POW!!...and you have your own "already-set-up" camp, no muss, no fuss.ok, I don't mean to sound glib, but c'mon guy, you're video shows you going camping, you are not out surviving.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Silcone Synapse
When he was collecting worms for bait-It looked as though he was using some kind of electric charge to draw them to the surface.
Anyone know that trick?

The easiest way I know for you to try it is to get 2 metal sticks or something like it and a car battery. Make sure the ground is moist. Put the sticks into the ground and use the cables to connect the car battery to the metal sticks (remember first positive then negative).

Then wait... it will take some time tho

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

Thanks-
That was what it looked like-I may give it a try as I have some hungry Axolotls who love earthworms,and they can be a pain to dig up sometimes.
(There is one axolotl in my avatar pic)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   

jimmyx
take a rifle and shoot that guy when he goes afishin'. just set up at a safe distance, wait him out, and when he gets a bite and grabs that pole and starts reelin' in, POW!!...and you have your own "already-set-up" camp, no muss, no fuss.ok, I don't mean to sound glib, but c'mon guy, you're video shows you going camping, you are not out surviving.

You have a point and I agree visibility should be a big consideration.
Anyone flying over could tell that's an active camp.
No doubt it's at the end of road somewhere too.
If you can find It so will others.

Any real retreat needs to be far off the road, concealed by trees, brush or rock.
Leave no established trails to follow either, constantly change your paths in and out of camp.
Make minimal use of fire and use firearms only when absolutely necessary.
Use traps or hunt with silent weapons.
Fishing requires large bodies of open water which is a big draw for other people and will leave you exposed.
Just stuff to think about.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Good on him. None of that is insane!

People need to start thinking beyond the square. Most People are not prepared for a SHTF scenario.

People thought Noah was crazy...

oh and Aristotle... when he said, the World was round... many 'heretics' were outed by the Church (that was previously the Govt) and rejected when in fact they were smarter than the 'sheeple'.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

I am not sure what he was using for the bait but I was surprised that foxes are so easy to catch. You can whistle them in!! My Son made a high pitch whistle and it sounds like a dying rabbit so foxes come running from earshot.

amazing! Indigenous Peoples' here will throw a lot of leaf into a dam and in the area where all the leaf is of the eucalypt the fish float to the top so you don't even need a fishing rod!!

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

I think the way people hunt foxes is similar in the UK-they get a sheet of glass,and draw polystyrene(styrofoam in the US?)against the glass;that simulates the high piched squeak of a male fox,and makes them investigate the sound.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

FraternitasSaturni

Silcone Synapse
Anyone know that trick?

The easiest way I know for you to try it is to get 2 metal sticks or something like it and a car battery. Make sure the ground is moist. Put the sticks into the ground and use the cables to connect the car battery to the metal sticks (remember first positive then negative).

Then wait... it will take some time tho
Use 2 old bicycle pump handles. Extension cord from a wall outlet spliced to each handle rod. Place about 2 feet apart. Soak the ground, wait a few, plug it in and you have worms.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I have a new medication for the swelling in this busted ACL and have had funky vivid dreams ever since Ive been taking it.. about 3 weeks. LOL! Coincidentally I had a dream last night we were living in a modified bigrig with a container house. I recall being pissed off that there werent stops on the shelves because crap kept falling off of the shelves when the husband was driving.

Now Im thinking....

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

He has a very cool set up. I agree though, for the common Joe living check to check, this may be a bridge to far.

No matter how prepared you are, I think everyone has a center of gravity suseptible to the certain circumstances. One poster on here points one out about getting killed right away because this guy's footprint seems a little large in the areas he was located.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

wlasikiewicz

There is nothing wrong with being over prepped. Im in the UK and im not a prepper, well i do have a few solar chargers but im not ready for any major event that "may" occur..

Its better to be safe than sorry..

IMHO If your British then there's not much point in expending a great deal of time and money prepping, after all where the hell can we go, we live on an island? The best we could hope for is the mountains of Wales and Scotland but the chances are they will already teeming with welsh and Scots.

MY PLAN FOR SURVIVAL

Water = It falls out of the sky (almost every day here in Wales) nice and clean no problem there

Food = once all the pot noddles have gone and the shops are empty it will be time to hit the wildlife loads of birds (like the water also in the sky) particularly pigeons. Plenty of rabbits sheep and ponies on the hills, squirrels and deer are also available but a little harder to catch.

However because there will be so many after the wildlife I think it would be prudent to eat people first this would give the wildlife a bit of a chance to heavily populate in the hills and what little woods we have.
I think Chavs would be the best bet for an immediate food source and the females tend to be obese so easy to catch. I won't eat dogs or cats though (only as a last resort) as they themselves eat the crap that the chavs have left over so would likely as not cause some sort of ill health, their fur would be handy for clothes though. After consuming chavs I would next eat eastern Europeans, this would not be out of racism but simply because many of them know where all the nut trees and mushrooms are so it would make sense to eat them after they have been stuffing up on healthy wildlife.

Shelter = Well there is plenty of shelter and materials to make shelter readily available and if you do it right will last for years and years, just think of all the people across the planet that our governments steals taxes for in order to get them out of perfectly good tin shacks .

Heat = I recently experimented with an old deep fat fryer, I emptied it so as there was only the gooey crap and burnt fries left at the bottom of the steel tub. Without any alteration when I set it alight, it burned a good hot flaming inferno for over an hour and boiled a kettle (Asda camping with a whistle on it) in about 10 minutes.
This tells me that if about 3 ounces of oily goo will burn for an hour then an 18 stone Chav (including see through black leggings , pink thong and leopard skin top) should burn for half a week, no need to touch a tree or tyre. The human burning process was covered in an experiment investigating claims of spontaneous human combustion using a pig, and as chavs eat primarily processed pork product then we are clearly on a winner.

I haven't included seafood on my survival menu because shore fishing has been taking a hiding recently so it's best to eat humans which are plenty until the coast recover.

So there you go how to survive on an overpopulated island WTSHTF .

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ChristianJihad

Excellent post-I am still laughing.
Yep I'll be one of those Welshmen up in the mountains-But I won't be feasting on Chav.Thats just nasty.
I shall eat bugs,worms and small animals while you eat the chav women.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

this is his favorite song

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
if the shtf here's one guy that you actually know will probably be one of the survivors. dinner time....moose meat....again!!! ahhh

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join