It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alyssa opens the door, Black&White Dragoon on Bulls on Parade

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I have got something.... BIG. I need 20 posts before I can start a new thread. I used to work in the government, or with the government on this isnt supposed to exist. Any questions?

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by letmeon

Hi letmeon, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Using the new features and and functions of ATS.5/3

ATS Guidelines, Etiquette, and more

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Signature Guidelines

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.

I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Thank you, I was getting ahead of myself. Hi I am a long time reader first time poster and I really like this site. I read here often and always keep coming back to read.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Welcome! Now go get 20 posts!

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
My title to introductions is based on video games, I love art and get all encompassing feeling about it.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Thank you for the encouragement. I am going to try to get there. thanks.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Thank you Sauron for clearing things up, I was just excited to finally be doing this. I will read some of the info you provided. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by letmeon

Welcome aboard. Looking forward to what you have. Say, you didn't say what government. Guess I'll have to follow along

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Welcome here!
Uh yea.. that thing you said about the government and gaming ( in my best Caboose voice from red vs blue voice..) did you ever work for Bethesda ...

Sorry welcome!

Eyes and reading minds are on you!

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Uhhh, yeah thats right the American Government. I am not supposed to talk about it in introductions. I am nervous already read 3 threads (short) and didnt have anything to add. Its late I might try again tommorrow. This is a big site lots of people, I hope you can read if you want.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Thank you , No i never worked for Bethesda . They made Skyrim right. I was more of on your feet and informational decryption expert then work at a video game company. The characters I choose to use are from Konami and Squaresoft.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
OK. I understand. Sleep. Again post 20 times. Start something! Mind you jump on a thread and BOOM! You are there!

Anxious to hear! Eh hem..read!

Go for it!

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Thank you. I will . See you tommorrow . I got work tommorrow I cant stay up all night here.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Sleep!

You are under 40....

Take advantage of what is here. And vice versa!

Welcome. The stage can be yours.

Warning. Please don't tell a FIB. there are PRIVY folks here.

Good night.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by letmeon

Yeah it is a big site, I'm excited to hear what you have to say! We just had a makeover to this awesome new user interface.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Bigburgh

I won't tell a fib , I thought you meant FIB , the FBI in Grand Theft Auto. As soon as I saw it that's what my mind went to. This is big and I don't know how much of the story got out. I wish everyone knew , but it wasn't covered by the mainstream media. Shout from rooftops and graffiti my name on the wall.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Yeah , I was aware of this site a long time ago and I thought the change was very good looking. You can't go to 4 pages of threads on recent posts just have to keep scrolling down for more. It's easy for a truth to get buried and not see the light of day around here. Did you also know that Above Top Secret has a book out, called Above Top Secret with a briefcase on it. It came out in 2008.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Anyone else want to help me get to 20 posts? I am trying by tonight.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

letmeon
Anyone else want to help me get to 20 posts? I am trying by tonight.

That shouldn't be hard or take very long. Just reply to this post and it looks like about 8 others and you'll be all set.

You can reply to posts in any forum - you just can't start a new thread until you have 20 posts.

Look forward to seeing what you have to share.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Thanks for the advice. I am pretty new to this site and am getting used to it. I already got 14 and this is 15 , I think. Thanks.

<<   2 >>

join