It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elephants in Ancient America

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Wolfenz
ohh can someone explain as seeing elephants in pre Colombian art and just maybe civilization existed before or during the iceage..

Why should they? It's been explained quite thoroughly to you, yet you elect to ignore the facts.

Wolfenz
Hmm Thinking !! Tiwanaco 17,000 year old? Monte Verde, Chile, dating to approximately 14,000 years ago...

Actually, the opposite. That is, "not thinking" would be a more apt description.

Tiahuanaco dates to the common era.

Harte

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Wolfenz

Personal of What Hopefully you not talking about me!! and the Member im having a dispute with
as this all has to do with the Main TOPIC ! as this Thread is Claiming of Existing Elephants where Should not Be in the Time Frame Elephant did exist !! in the Claimed Locations but Way Before Civilization Existed The Disputed is the Age of The Ruins and Structures in Pre Columbia South America Yet There They are Showing Elephants in Stone Art to Pottery To Engraved Metal ... Well if you want to go far like Angkor Wat Cambodia Showing a What resembles a Dinosaur and a Egyptian Sarcophagus Showing a Plesiosaur, Dinosaur tho some want to debunk its a Cooked Bird! LOL..

www.mdw-ntr.com...

LOL you can't be serious! that image is from a page DEBUNKING the notion that it is a dinosaur! LOL!

www.mdw-ntr.com...
your source is debunking it LOL.

Hmm Interesting from the Smithsonian.com

Stegosaurus, Rhinoceros, or Hoax?
blogs.smithsonianmag.com...

So this is on Topic of Beasts that Shouldn't Belong in locations in the Time frame ...

and Threatening to Ban this... as to Why ?? Your Making Members Seem to Wonder...

but that if you talking about what Im Saying ... but your right it easy to astray from the Topic

it's not a dinosaur

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Noinden
reply to post by Oannes

There is very little evidence that the African origin (beyond that is where Homo sapiens came from) is correct. Genetic studies of american native populations show that any sub-Saharan African component is from the slave trade, or newer.

care to share a source for that tidbit? Last time I checked the vast majority of slaves exported to the new world were from Western Africa, places that are currently known as Senegal, Gambia, Ivory Coast, Sierra Leone et al until about 1650 and they started pulling them from further inland, west central Africa like Congo and Angola.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   

demongoat

Wolfenz

Personal of What Hopefully you not talking about me!! and the Member im having a dispute with
as this all has to do with the Main TOPIC ! as this Thread is Claiming of Existing Elephants where Should not Be in the Time Frame Elephant did exist !! in the Claimed Locations but Way Before Civilization Existed The Disputed is the Age of The Ruins and Structures in Pre Columbia South America Yet There They are Showing Elephants in Stone Art to Pottery To Engraved Metal ... Well if you want to go far like Angkor Wat Cambodia Showing a What resembles a Dinosaur and a Egyptian Sarcophagus Showing a Plesiosaur, Dinosaur tho some want to debunk its a Cooked Bird! LOL..

www.mdw-ntr.com...

LOL you can't be serious! that image is from a page DEBUNKING the notion that it is a dinosaur! LOL!

www.mdw-ntr.com...
your source is debunking it LOL.

Hmm Interesting from the Smithsonian.com

Stegosaurus, Rhinoceros, or Hoax?
blogs.smithsonianmag.com...

So this is on Topic of Beasts that Shouldn't Belong in locations in the Time frame ...

and Threatening to Ban this... as to Why ?? Your Making Members Seem to Wonder...

but that if you talking about what Im Saying ... but your right it easy to astray from the Topic

it's not a dinosaur

WOW yes indeed it a debunking site and Im showing its claiming it a cooked Bird!!

Do you READ !!!!?? let repost !! OK...

Well if you want to go far like Angkor Wat Cambodia Showing a What resembles a Dinosaur and a Egyptian Sarcophagus Showing a Plesiosaur, Dinosaur tho some want to debunk its a Cooked Bird! LOL..

let it Sink in !!!

tho some want to debunk its a Cooked Bird! LOL..

Im showing a Debunked Site of what they are claiming LOL! OMFG

Tho The Sarcophagus does Resemble a Plesiosur

ok Im Saying RESEMBLE....

just making sure you got that!!..

and for ANKOR WATT please Explain what type of Beast it is ! a Rhino With Plate Fins!! ?

meanwhile

this isnt an angel either

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Maybe Mayan shamans saw elephants in their visions, akasha, OBE or whatever name is should have.
Elephant must be a archetype. Astral traveling is known among many cultures today.
Just a thought....

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Possibly those places have been restored inaccurately. When I visited ankor wat I was shocked by how fake some of it looked. I think these monuments should be left alone till they collapse. Restoration is as big a crime as vandalism as far as I'm concerned! Possibly it was originally an anteater, and the tusks were added later.

It's not a Macaw! You people are literally parroting the official line.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Wolfenz

And what do you suppose your picture represents? Do you know who it is or what culture produced it and when?

Harte

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Harte

Wolfenz

And what do you suppose your picture represents? Do you know who it is or what culture produced it and when?

Harte

LOL OMG Ahh Yes This Carved Art is in a place where Most Religions has branched off from From Egyptian to Hebrew to even Norse and Greek Roman Gods..

Does it Resemble a Angel yes !! or DEMON Yes is it Maybe Maybe Not ?

What it is is a Sumerian GOD// ANUNNAKI Eridu ENKI ENlIL Etc.. Adaptation form other Religions mostly Christianity as Main Archangels and the Fallen Ones .... Some can call them Watchers... or Angels ELyons -- Aliens

The Culture Within is what we call the Middle East The Place IRAN IRAQ
Culture Sumeria Assyrian Babylonian... Take a Pick I Prefer Sumeria

Same Place That Has Existing Stone Tablets TALKING ABOUT THE DELUGE aka The Great Flood

(((( britishmuseum.org )))))))
The Flood Tablet, relating part of the Epic of Gilgamesh
From Nineveh, northern Iraq, Neo-Assyrian, 7th century BC
www.britishmuseum.org...

IT EXISTS!

On display

Mesopotamia 1500-539BC
Room 55
'

WHAT ARE THE FLOOD TABLETS?

MAYBE THE SUMERIAN GODS Brought their Elephants ... in Pre Columbia LOL

The Fuente Magna of Pokotia Bolivia
www.faculty.ucr.edu...

The Fuente Magna bowl was found accidentally by a worker from the CHUA Hacienda, property of the Manjon family located near Lake Titicaca about 75-80 km from the city of La Paz, Bolivia (see Photo). The site where it was found had not been studied for artifacts previously. The Fuente Magna is beautifully engraved in earthen-brown both inside and out and bears zoological motifs and anthropomorphic characters within (Please see Bernardo Biados for further detail).

The Bolivian archeologist, don Max Portugal-Zamora, learned of the Fuente Magna’s existence around 1958-1960 from his friend Pastor Manjon. Both gave the site the name it bears today, "Fuente Magna" (see Spanish account)

A controversy arose about the cuneiform script on the Fuente Magna. Dr. Alberto Marini, translated it and reported that it was Sumerian.. After a careful examination of the Fuente Magna, linear script Dr. Clyde A. Winters determined that it was probably Proto-Sumerian, which is found on many artifacts from in Mesopotamia. An identical script was used by the Elamites called Proto-Elamite.

Dr. Winters believed that researchers had been unable to read the writing because they refused to compare Proto-Elamite and Proto-Sumerian writing with other writing systems used in 3000-2000 BC. He compared the writing to the Libyco-Berber writing used in the Sahara 5000 years ago. This writing was used by the Proto-Dravidians (of the Indus Valley), Proto-Mande , Proto-Elamites and Proto-Sumerians.

JUST MAYBE!!! ??

OK Harte== Here is a Better understanding ! Read Below !!

Pre-Columbian trans-oceanic contact
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 18-11-2013 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Wolfenz

Harte

Wolfenz

Harte

LOL OMG Ahh Yes This Carved Art is in a place where Most Religions has branched off from From Egyptian to Hebrew to even Norse and Greek Roman Gods..

What it is is a Sumerian GOD// ANUNNAKI Eridu ENKI ENlIL Etc..

I figured you'd think that.

Sorry, but no.

The figure is what is known as an Apkallu (or Abgal in Sumer.)
Read about them here: LINK

The one you show looks to me to be Assyrian, but I might be wrong about that - it could be Babylonian.

It is not Sumerian.

Harte

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Are you all familiar with the Pygmy Mammoths of South America?

Pygmy mammoth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pygmy_Mammoth
en.wikipedia.org...

and other dwarf Elephants found on Islands?

Dwarf elephant
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dwarf_elephant
en.wikipedia.org...

We have a lost History folks!!

and the guys at the Smithsonian aren't telling us everything!!

I notice how the thread ventured into the great deluge....

It's the correct venture or drift!!

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

AbleEndangered
Are you all familiar with the Pygmy Mammoths of South America?

Correction:
Are you all familiar with the Pygmy Mammoths of North America and South Pacific?

adding:
There was some kind of trade system going on with Ancient Egypt and the America's.

www.faculty.ucr.edu/~legneref/botany/mummy.htm
www.faculty.ucr.edu...

American Drugs in Egyptian Mummies

S. A. Wells

Abstract:

The recent findings of coc aine, nicotine, and hashishin Egyptian mummies by Balabanova et. al. have been criticized on grounds that: contamination of the mummies may have occurred, improper techniques may have been used, chemical decomposition may have produced the compounds in question, recent mummies of drug users were mistakenly evaluated, that no similar cases are known of such compounds in long-dead bodies, and especially that pre-Columbian transoceanic voyages are highly speculative. These criticisms are each discussed in turn. Balabanova et. al. are shown to have used and confirmed their findings with accepted methods. The possibility of the compounds being byproducts of decomposition is shown to be without precedent and highly unlikely. The possibility that the researchers made evaluations from of faked mummies of recent drug users is shown to be highly unlikely in almost all cases. Several additional cases of identified American drugs in mummies are discussed. Additionally, it is shown that significant evidence exists for contact with the Americas in pre-Columbian times. It is determined that the original findings are supported by substantial evidence despite the initial criticisms.

edit on 20-11-2013 by AbleEndangered because: addition

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Harte

Wolfenz

Harte

Wolfenz

Harte

Sorry, but no.

The one you show looks to me to be Assyrian, but I might be wrong about that - it could be Babylonian.

It is not Sumerian.

Harte

Sorry My Bad was trying to think what they were actually called .. something..
like Abgal,

Therefore Sumerian

Tho Enki has create these beings ..SAGES which Ironically has virtue and attributes...

Much like Christian Hebrew 7 Archangels hmm Coincidence??

Order of appearance[edit]

Though the order of the appearance of the sages is not precisely agreed upon, Conrad and Newing give an order of their appearance:
The first is Uanna, "who finished the plans for heaven and earth",
The second is Uannedugga "who was endowed with comprehensive intelligence",
Third came Enmedugga "who was allotted a good fate",
Next was Enmegalamma "who was born in a house",
fifth was Enmebulugga "who grew up on pasture land",
The sixth is An-Enlilda "the conjurer of the city of Eridu",
and last came Utuabzu "who ascended to heaven."
Conrad and Newing identify Utuabzu as the legendary Babylonian mythical figure, Adapa,[8] while others identify Uanna with Adapa

Introduction to the Angels 7 archangels
www.7archangels.info...

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Harte

Wolfenz

Harte

Wolfenz

Harte

Sorry, but no.

It is not Sumerian.

Harte

Im not 100% but I believe you're correct regarding an Assyrian origin. It looks very much like the reliefs from the Palace of Ashurnasirpal II. Though I can't find the exact relief in any archives I've come across and in fact the only other copy of that photo/relief I have found is on Graham Hancock's website. Even if it is NOT from the Palace of Ashurnasirpal II, it is stylistically so remarkably similar to the reliefs found there that I'm pretty willing to go out on a limb and give my educated guess that this is from a similar time frame i.e. 9th or 10th century BCE The level of craftsmanship all but guarantees it is not Sumerian. Of course now that I say all that I'll probably get a random email tonight telling me it dates a little later to Babylon, such is my luck haha

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Wolfenz
like Abgal,

Therefore Sumerian

Tho Enki has create these beings ..SAGES which Ironically has virtue and attributes...

It is no coincidence.

Both the Biblical Angels as well as the legendary D'Jinn originated with the Abgal.

BTW, the first Abgal in your list, Uanna, was originally a mortal man. He's also known as Adapa and as Oannes as well.

Harte

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Harte

Wolfenz
like Abgal,

Therefore Sumerian

It is no coincidence.

Both the Biblical Angels as well as the legendary D'Jinn originated with the Abgal.

BTW, the first Abgal in your list, Uanna, was originally a mortal man. He's also known as Adapa and as Oannes as well.

Harte

Hmm didn't know that but consider those 7 are antediluvian sages, before the Flood

So in a way in fact there considered Angels Watchers in the Christian World After All as ABGAL!!
Is a Sumerian Term Which ABRAHAM Father was a Sumerian Priest ! Was Abraham from UR ?

Abraham- the Son of a
Sumerian Oracle Priest
Part 1
Robert D. Mock MD
www.biblesearchers.com...

The first is Uanna, "who finished the plans for heaven and earth",

UANNA a Mortal Who finished the plans for Heaven and Earth !!!??? Son of EA aka ENKI ?

From a Godly Linage ?

The Myth of Adapa
www.ancient.eu.com...

Adapa is often identified as advisor to the mythical first (antediluvian) king of Eridu, Alulim. In addition to his advisory duties, he served as a priest and exorcist, and upon his death took his place among the Seven Sages or Apkallū. (Apkallu, "sage", comes from Sumerian AB.GAL.LU (Ab=water, Gal=Great Lu=Man) a reference to Adapa, the first sage's association with water.)

en.wikipedia.org...

Well on topic I still say Elephants were Brought by Sumerian Gods or Sages or Maybe Uanna himself Seeing made the Plans of Civilization therefore they were Humanoid Cylons! LOL that Helped Create Civilization of what we call the New World then they Ate the Elephants crushed the Bones to Powder for to Feed the Fields for Crops There Problem Solved LOL! OMG regardless with all this FUN !!

Point Blank there Structures of Art on these Ruins that Look like Elephants

It just How They got there and WHY ?

Well Lions and Hyenas Rhinos Bison in Cave Paintings in France

Magdalenian Period
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Wolfenz

Harte

Wolfenz
like Abgal,

Therefore Sumerian

It is no coincidence.

Harte

Hmm didn't know that but consider those 7 are antediluvian sages, before the Flood

There's no reason to believe there was a Biblical flood.

Wolfenz So in a way in fact there considered Angels Watchers in the Christian World After All as ABGAL!!
Is a Sumerian Term Which ABRAHAM Father was a Sumerian Priest ! Was Abraham from UR ?

Abraham- the Son of a
Sumerian Oracle Priest
Part 1
Robert D. Mock MD
www.biblesearchers.com...

The Bible says he was from "Ur of the Chaldeans." No reason to believe it's the sdame city, but even if it was, it was LOOOONG after Sumer was gone.

WolfenzWell on topic I still say Elephants were Brought by Sumerian Gods or Sages or Maybe Uanna himself Seeing made the Plans of Civilization therefore they were Humanoid Cylons! LOL that Helped Create Civilization of what we call the New World then they Ate the Elephants crushed the Bones to Powder for to Feed the Fields for Crops There Problem Solved LOL! OMG regardless with all this FUN !!

Point Blank there Structures of Art on these Ruins that Look like Elephants

It just How They got there and WHY ?

I already explained. It's not elephants.

WolfenzWell Lions and Hyenas Rhinos Bison in Cave Paintings in France

Magdalenian Period
en.wikipedia.org...

We know from their remains that these animals once lived there.

Harte

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join