It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter in Garden State Plaza Mall, New Jersey

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
My friend works in Nordstrom (where the shooter apparently entered). He told me he was closing up (mall closes at 9:30PM) when he heard the first shot. He said he looked to his friend and they heard two more and both took off running. He made it home but he said he only heard 3 shots (not the 8 or 9 the media is mentioning). Secondly, there is construction going on in that mall (parking garage renovation which also has access to Nordstrom and other stores) but the story doesn't make sense.

The suspected shooter worked a couple of blocks from my home at Victor's Pizza and everyone said he was a great kid and nobody suspected anything of him. I don't believe we are being told the whole story and I've been to that mall many times over 100 during the course of my early years leading up to now (I'm 28). How did the shooter make it to the basement level? The doors are locked and only authorized personnel/mall employees can enter those areas. I find it hard to believe he entered with a rifle and didn't intend to harm anyone.

Again, this story is fishy as hell and I wouldn't be surprised if that poor kid was set up.

** I just saw an article stating that a white hearse came to pick up the shooter's body. That sounds like bull# to me. Is that even protocol? **

I wonder if surveillance video will be shown to the public. That mall has MANY, I REPEAT MANY cameras. The only excuse they could come up with (most likely) is that the ongoing construction jacked up the camera systems or some other BS. I will tell you right now that the entrance the shooter supposedly used has heavy traffic (I mainly use that entrance) so it's hard to believe nobody ran the hell away as soon as he walked into the mall holding a rifle. When I say a lot of traffic I mean 100+ people lingering outside the doorway, inside California Pizza Kitchen/ZinBurger/Frozen Yogurt Spot/ etc. For him to walk up the escalator, walk around the winding path to Nordstrom without someone seeing a rifle is BS. Not to mention there is usually a security guard at the entrance of Nordstrom for asset protection. I know this because I'm at that mall at least one or twice every two weeks.
edit on 5-11-2013 by cd5love96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Asktheanimals
Well, well. It's another incident at a Westfield mall. Just like in Kenya. Westfield properties is owned by Frank Lowy who was connected to WTC as well.
www.truthology.org.au...
Many people predicted if there were more mall "shootings" it would happen in a Westfield mall.
No injuries?
Why so much news coverage then?
Another reeking pile of FFBS.
edit on 5-11-2013 by Asktheanimals because: added link

I always knew of this mall as the Paramus Mall. After reading your post I looked on Wikipedia to learn when it had become known as Westfield Garden State Plaza Mall. At the bottom of the Wikipedia article was this link, I think 1986 was the year Westfield bought it. pqasb.pqarchiver.com...:FT&type=current&date=Nov%207,%201986&author=By%20Kimberly%20Greer&pub=Newsday% 20%28Combined%20editions%29&edition=&startpage=&desc=3%20Macy%27s%20Centers%20to%20Be%20Sold%20To%20Australian%20Company

Westfield is the owner of the mall in Kenya too? Very interesting! A global real estate corporation.

On news12NJ this morning, Shoops older brother made a brief statement to the news media. I couldn't help but notice he was wearing a Freemason pin on the lapel of his suit. I mean no offense to Freemasons, but aren't they known as being a very secretive organization? Is this anything to think or worry about in a conspiracy way?

Link for video: newjersey.news12.com...

edit on 5-11-2013 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Asktheanimals
Well, well. It's another incident at a Westfield mall. Just like in Kenya. Westfield properties is owned by Frank Lowy who also owned the rights to the shopping concourse at the WTC and collected part of the $7 billion payout along with Silverstein..
www.truthology.org.au...
Many people predicted if there were more mall "shootings" it would happen in a Westfield mall.
No injuries?

WOW! I didn't know anything about the apparent connections, Westfield Group, Frank Lowy, WTC, Kenya Mall, and the Paramus Mall.
It appears Mossad is hard at work. They are behind all this active shooter nonsense? Found this thread on Frank Lowy here: www.abovetopsecret.com... Thanks for mentioning this.
edit on 5-11-2013 by Mikeultra because: I

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

I think the brother is going to get whacked sometime in the near future...

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I just checked about the name of the mall in Kenya. It's the Westgate Mall. Does it have a connection to the Westfield Group? Apparently it does.
goldenageofgaia.com...
edit on 5-11-2013 by Mikeultra because: goldenage link

So the Paramus Mall is closed today. Perfect conditions for wiring the place with explosives for future event.
edit on 5-11-2013 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Raxoxane
reply to post by TwiTcHomatic

Well seems it's over.I am very relieved no innocent people were murdered,and though I feel sorry for the loved ones of the guy who died by suicide,really,what Was he thinking? He surely could not have imagined a good outcome to this for himself? Now let's wait and see what the authorities' take on this incdent is-and if they try to use it to their own ends.

Maybe he wanted to go out in "suicide by police" style. He walked the mall firing, not at people, directly, but into the air. It is possible that he realized what he had gotten himself into and then killed himself before the police could.

--
Of course, the conspiracy theorist in me say this is all an MK-Ultra mind thing, set up to start crashing the dollar by forcing people to reconsider the Mall as a one-stop shopping place for their holiday needs. Imagine how the economy will suffer if people eschew the malls this holiday season, all of the temporary seasonal help, stockpiles of merchandise, advertising, extended hours and so on all have a cost associated with it. One by one, it isn't so bad but take all of the stores affected nationwide and the losses could be huge. It would be the icing on the cake if the holiday take is substantially off from previous years come January when the official numbers are in. That could signal a sell-off of stores or become the impetus for the stock crash, all blamed on people not buying enough over the holidays.
Well, that's just a thought I had today.
edit on 5-11-2013 by evc1shop because: grammar

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
It seems way more than coincidence that only after the gun grabbers started needing long rifles to be involved in gun violence, that these perps all of whom have been on some kind of psychotropic drug for mental disorders, started carrying (supposedly) long rifles into their theater of destruction. It makes absolutely no sense, handguns are for close up shooting, long rifles are for sniping and should never be confused with assault rifles which are rapid fire and only borderline accurate.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Asktheanimals
Well, well. It's another incident at a Westfield mall. Just like in Kenya. Westfield properties is owned by Frank Lowy who also owned the rights to the shopping concourse at the WTC and collected part of the $7 billion payout along with Silverstein..
www.truthology.org.au...
No injuries?

Now that is interesting. You should check the background to the airport and see if there's a connection.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Diabolical

Asktheanimals
www.truthology.org.au...
No injuries?

Now that is interesting. You should check the background to the airport and see if there's a connection.

Ask and ye shall receive!

"HMS Host, a concession partner of WESTFIELD at Los Angeles International Airport, will host a job fair next week to fill more than 280 food service job openings. Positions to be filled by HMS Host include fast-food attendant, cashier, barista, bartender, cook, host or hostess, shift supervisor, warehouse team supervisor, and more."

"Interested applicants are asked to apply online at www.lawa.org/bjrc no later than July 18, to be considered for a pre-scheduled interview. HMS Host requires all candidates to also apply at www.hmshost.com under “Careers” and search by location. Job seekers must submit online applications to secure an interview at the fair."

"For additional information on these and other non-construction jobs available at LAX, visit the LAWA Business and Job Resources Center at www.lawa.org/bjrc."

westfieldatlax.com...-559

I'm not paranoid now, am I ? It's just a coincidence say the conformists with the normalcy bias.
corporate.westfield.com...
edit on 5-11-2013 by Mikeultra because: Westfield link

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
So the Westfield Group has Mossad agents working at LAX. Not so hard to imagine how this was pulled off now. This is peanuts compared to what was done on 911. What worries me is what is going to be the next big event.
edit on 5-11-2013 by Mikeultra because: 's

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Oh God, this has now come full circle back to the World Trade Center!

corporate.westfield.com...

video.corporate.westfield.com...
edit on 5-11-2013 by Mikeultra because: video link

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Yeah, on the wtc site they're building the "occulus".
The all seeing eye anyone?
Right next to ONE WORLD trade center.
Hoo boy.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

What the hell dude. Even if I believed in coincidence, which I don't...... There is too much coincidence. What are the odds? I would bet you are more likely to win the lottery jackpot 4 times. Insane.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Asktheanimals

Yeah, on the wtc site they're building the "occulus".
The all seeing eye anyone?
Right next to ONE WORLD trade center.
Hoo boy.

I don't know where they got that word (occulus) from, but after watching the video it looks like a giant rib cage. Very creepy. I'll never go over there to visit that place. I am fortunate to have visited the observation deck on tower 2 way back. The "occulus" structure has design features that resemble the trident like triple base columns of the original buildings. It's like they made it to look like bones from the twin towers. Sick!

This may seem like a wild theory, but what the heck. Is it possible that the elder brother Kevin Shoop is actually Richard Shoop? And all the web history on Richard was put out with a different look to the photos. Well there is the issue with the tattoos though. Someone should check him for tats.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Westfield also made a BUNDLE in the first World Trade Center bombing and the insurance payout that followed.

Truthfully, I have been to more than a couple Westfield malls, and I always get a very strange vibe from them....

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I guess things aren't always as they seem?

News of Shoop's suicide stunned friends and relatives. As recently as last week, Shoop had spoken about a potential new job and seemed especially happy about it, according to a woman who said she had known him since they were little.

www.usnews.com...

Very sad.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Im2keul

Just saw on ABC Evening News that Shoop was paranoid, said that police had been watching him for days and that "they were after him". He had texted his buddy's gf that he was either going to flee or kill himself. Another crazy conspiracy theorist? They'll make him out to be. Just watch.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ItCameFromOuterSpace

Wow, I missed it,(kids hoggin tv) interesting. I wonder why he thought that, it was said he was a known drug abuser. So much speculation.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Im2keul

I have a friend that was friends (works at the same pizzeria) with the shooter. I didn't want to ask more at this time. I'll report any information on this thread if I find out more.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Government chasing them or felt government was restricting them...All Had mental health issues....

Westfield Mall
Whitehouse
Navy Yard

All within six weeks of one another....this is getting out of control do you not think?

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join