It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter in Garden State Plaza Mall, New Jersey

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   

captaintyinknots
reply to post by Mikeultra

Why is that suspicious? Thats what they were there to do.

That' thought pattern is along the lines of, "isn't it suspicious that a fireman showed up and put out a fire? What is that all about? Must be a conspiracy!"

< rolls eyes >

I'm all for looking for a conspiracy angle, to find any misdoings, but c',mon folks, lets not put our brains in neutral to manufacture something that makes NO sense.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Mikeultra
How about the fact that it was an FBI SWAT unit that "found" Shoop. That's suspicious.

Why is it suspicious that a team who were looking for the suspect found him?

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
It is more suspicious that Kevin Shoop was at the mall a half hour before the call went out about a guy with a gun? He found a note and was at the mall looking for his brother before 9:00. He knew what vehicle he had. He would of known where his brother would most likely park and enter it becomes habit to use the same parking area and entrance at malls. So what is the rest of this story?

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   

JBA2848
It is more suspicious that Kevin Shoop was at the mall a half hour before the call went out about a guy with a gun? He found a note and was at the mall looking for his brother before 9:00. He knew what vehicle he had. He would of known where his brother would most likely park and enter it becomes habit to use the same parking area and entrance at malls. So what is the rest of this story?

IMO, not really. If I were in that situation, here is what I would do.

1. Call the police or 911
2. Get to the mall to try to find my brother
3. Look quickly in the MASSIVE parking lot for his vehicle (easier if it was a motorcycle) with a once-around
4. Not wanting to waste time in the parking lot (in case I missed seeing the vehicle and to more quickly prevent something happening) I would park in the loading zone / no parking area nearest the door and run into the mall entrance (if my car gets towed, who cares at this point)
5. I would get to the top-most observation area to see if I can see him in the crowd
6. Call out his name from this high-point...see if anyone turns their head

So, is that suspicious? I guarantee you my brother would not know what entrance or where I like to park in a mall. In fact, have you ever tried parking in a large mall such as that, and how often do you get a spot in the same place/area when it is crowded with over 900 people?

edit on 11/6/2013 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   

opethPA

Mikeultra
How about the fact that it was an FBI SWAT unit that "found" Shoop. That's suspicious.

Out of 500 SWAT, it's the FEDS that find him. They pulled rank on everyone, and along with their buddies at ATF staged their discovery in the basement. This is part of an anti-gun agenda being pushed by the administration.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Krakatoa

This article also states the family contacted the police.
www.nj.com...

Then why was the house raided if they were talking with the police about what was going on?

www.nj.com...

Do you really raid a house when you are talking to them about finding a family member?

And if you are that family who has been in touch with police about a missing family member do you answer the door with a screw driver as a weapon?

edit on 6-11-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   

JBA2848

This article also states the family contacted the police.
www.nj.com...

Then why was the house raided if they were talking with the police about what was going on?

www.nj.com...

Do you really raid a house when you are talking to them about finding a family member?

They "raid the house" as you put it in order to prevent a family (y'know, people that might be sympathetic to the suspect) from destroying evidence against him. Or, does that make too much sense?

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

The story doe not make since. If the cops were called about a family member attacking a mall. The cops would have went to the mall and sent other officers to that house where the family was. It is not like they only have a couple deputies to do every thing. And they say they found the note early enough for Kevin to be at the mall looking for him half hour before his brother even entered the mall with a gun and people called the cops?

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   

They "raid the house" as you put it

N.J. mall shooting: Police raid house of possible suspect
www.nj.com...

The article put it that way. And they have photos of the event. You should look at links people provide unless your only pushing your own story and not facts from the media with evidence photos.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   

JBA2848

www.nj.com...

The article put it that way. And they have photos of the event. You should look at links people provide unless your only pushing your own story and not facts from the media with evidence photos.

I see, media that conveniently now is believable when in the past, they were unreliable and not to be trusted, and "in on the game". Please...pick a side....and don't use them when it meets your needs.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   

JBA2848

www.nj.com...

Agree with you, having the SWAT maniacs pointing weapons in your face is a raid. They wanted his computer so they can destroy any evidence of communications they may have had with him before this happened. Like past shooting events. The computer must be retrieved and then they tell the media that the "suspect" destroyed the hard drive. Standard procedure.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Mikeultra

opethPA

Mikeultra

Out of 500 SWAT, it's the FEDS that find him. They pulled rank on everyone, and along with their buddies at ATF staged their discovery in the basement. This is part of an anti-gun agenda being pushed by the administration.
there ya go again, stating baseless theory as fact.

Or can you back this one up with anything?

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   

captaintyinknots

Mikeultra

opethPA

Mikeultra

there ya go again, stating baseless theory as fact.

Or can you back this one up with anything?

1. "I think we could be at a tipping point," Sen. Charles Schumer, D-N.Y., told CBS on Sunday, "a tipping point where we might actually get something done" on gun control.

2. Sen. Joe Manchin D-W.V.
"This awful massacre has changed where we go from here. Our conversation should move beyond dialogue."

3. Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., announced on Sunday that she was introducing a weapons ban bill on the opening day of the new Congress, which is Jan. 3.

"I'm going to introduce in the Senate and the same bill will be introduced in the House, a bill to ban assault weapons," she said on "Meet the Press." "It will ban the sale, the transfer, the importation and the possession. Not retroactively but prospectively. And it will ban the same for big clips, drums or strips of more than 10 bullets. So there will be a bill. We've been working on it now for a year."

4. Rep. John Yarmuth D-KY
"...I will not be silent any longer."
Rep. John Yarmuth, D-Ky., announced on Friday that he was planning to co-sponsor legislation in the 113th Congress to ban assault weapons.

5. Richard Blumenthal D-CT
"We need to do something...about the high-capacity magazines...used in this crime."

etc., etc., etc.
Notice the D following each name of these examples? They are behind the anti-gun agenda.

edit on 6-11-2013 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   

A bunch of ovezealous politicians is not evidence that this was staged, or that anything was planted, as you claimed. Care to try again?

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   

captaintyinknots

A bunch of ovezealous politicians is not evidence that this was staged, or that anything was planted, as you claimed. Care to try again?

You're not even going to consider anything from the recent past as proof of a pattern of shootings and then major campaigns against Americans 2nd Amendment rights? It's been done in the U.K., Australia, and Canada.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Mikeultra

captaintyinknots

You're not even going to consider anything from the recent past as proof of a pattern of shootings and then major campaigns against Americans 2nd Amendment rights? It's been done in the U.K., Australia, and Canada.
I never said I wasn't willing to consider that there was more at play. In fact, I'd say its a certainly.

What I am saying, what you always seem to miss when we get into this, is that maki g statements of fact, such as "this is a false flag" or"the fbi found him so they must have planted something", without providing a single piece of solid evidence to back up the statement, hurts the cause. It doesn't help anything.

Furthermore, to have made up your mind despite a lack of evidence, and to then label all who don't agree with you 100% as conformists and the such is no better than blindly following the msm narrative.
edit on 6-11-2013 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   

captaintyinknots

Mikeultra

captaintyinknots

I never said I wasn't willing to consider that there was more at play. In fact, I'd say its a certainly.

What I am saying, what you always seem to miss when we get into this, is that maki g statements of fact, such as "this is a false flag" or"the fbi found him so they must have planted something", without providing a single piece of solid evidence to back up the statement, hurts the cause. It doesn't help anything.

Furthermore, to have made up your mind despite a lack of evidence, and to then label all who don't agree with you 100% as conformists and the such is no better than blindly following the msm narrative.

OK, well just consider any of my statements to be my personal opinion. I see a lot of circumstantial evidence that adds up good enough for me. I'm not trying to convince you to see things as I do. I will not label anyone anymore as anything. Sometimes it's hard not to, if I'm getting labeled as something else though. And I definitely do not take the word of the MSM as truth! That's why I'm reading the news here.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   

captaintyinknots

Mikeultra

captaintyinknots

A conspiracy theorist might seriously think that Monarch assets were being used, to enforce the need for Gun control. When you think of it the only thing between you and getting wasted is personal protection. If every sane person was allowed to carry a sidearm, any one who thought about getting into the "Slaughter of the innocent" scenario would never walk into a Mall of armed personnel, he'd be taken taken down the moment the perpetrator got started. This shopping mall slaughter happened in Belgium a few years ago, it was found that the cash stolen was just chucked, and the people who were killed were in some instances those who knew to much about certain things. Assassinations with collateral damage , wouldn't worry the PTB after all that's been happening. They want the guns.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Krakatoa

JBA2848

www.nj.com...

I see, media that conveniently now is believable when in the past, they were unreliable and not to be trusted, and "in on the game". Please...pick a side....and don't use them when it meets your needs.

When they show pictures as evidence and I had pulled up pictures of the house from google maps early on. They have evidence that backs up the claim of raiding the house. I can trust that. Now this weird crap about the brother Kevin going to the mall to stop Richard from doing anything and he was there before 9:00 and the family was in communication with police early on makes no sense? So where am I cherry picking? What cherry picking evidence backed articles compared to no common sense articles? I like that cherry picking. It is called questioning the media. More people should do it. And what about the Kevin being arrested for punching his brother Richard over this gun a short time ago. The judge told the police to give the weapon back but it must be safely stored and then this happens? The brother took the gun again and shot cameras at a mall. There is some thing they are not telling us?

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
1. Why would they 'raid' the house to look for evidence if the family called the Police? There is nothing to hide at this point you are implicating a family member in a shooting.
2. I heard at one point the brother heard about the shooting and went to the mall. Now it is the other way around.
3. Some of the things the brother is not saying make sense either. Self Indulgence would not be a word you use to to describe your brother killing himself? Selfish maybe...

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join