It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter in Garden State Plaza Mall, New Jersey

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Ok... The brother Kevin is wearing a mason pin... We all see that! Mason's are secretive... 99% of them don't go wearing their mason things in public for TV press conference's. Now, IMO, there's 2 things going on here, 1. He's either putting it out there, that the people catch the pin and blame it on some type of masonic secret organization thing (creating a smoke screen) or 2. he's showing or letting other masonic members know there's a problem and he's in distress...

Also, not sure if it was mentioned yet about the American History X poster on the back wall either.. All of his pictures are reversed. Even the one with the $100 bill.. Maybe it's no big deal, but i find it odd that these pics are all on his talent agency page. Wouldn't most people want normal pics of themselves up, not reverse images of what they look like? Especially if your looking to get hired as an actor/model. The only pic that's normal is his graduation picture, which is not on the talent agency page!

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Care to post some links, I have no idea what you are talking about. Long thread and all.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
This is the pic of Kevin Shoop, his brother.. Masonic pin on jacket
nodisinfo.com... field-mall-hoax

This is Richard Shoop's talent agency page...
www.exploretalent.com...
edit on 7-11-2013 by VandalX because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

matafuchs
1. Why would they 'raid' the house to look for evidence if the family called the Police? There is nothing to hide at this point you are implicating a family member in a shooting.
2. I heard at one point the brother heard about the shooting and went to the mall. Now it is the other way around.
3. Some of the things the brother is not saying make sense either. Self Indulgence would not be a word you use to to describe your brother killing himself? Selfish maybe...

I thought that choice of words was strange too! "...an act of self-indulgence."

Definition of indulgence (n)
Bing Dictionary

in·dul·gence
[ in dúljənss ]

yielding to somebody's wish: the act of gratifying or yielding to a wish
something allowed as luxury: something that somebody lets himself or herself or another person have, especially a luxury
tolerant attitude: a kind or tolerant attitude toward somebody

Synonyms: luxury · extravagance · pleasure · treat

The brother was probably just trying to use big words, which he didn't really know the meaning of. And in my personal opinion, he didn't look too upset.
edit on 7-11-2013 by Mikeultra because: he

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by VandalX

Yeah, seems weird to me. I thought maybe his pictures might have been one of those mirror selfies, but nope. They are either flipped, or he likes posters that are reversed, either way odd. Also the quality is horrible, I can take beter pictures with my calculator. Normally I would think people hire at least an amateur photographer friend to do some halfway decent shots......

And that pin sure looks like a mason pin to me.
edit on Thu, 07 Nov 2013 09:12:28 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Just a thought....did the brother catch up to him and was NOT able to talk him down. Could it be that is why he ran and hid in such an odd area? The brother sounds like he has some guilt or hiding something. Maybe not nefarious but something.

The shots into the ceiling it what I cannot connect to suicide by cop. If he shot one person he is guaranteed to be DOA of the cops. Shooting into a ceiling does nothing. He could accomplish the same thing calling 911. Why cause a scene for someone else to call?

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

TKDRL
Care to post some links, I have no idea what you are talking about. Long thread and all.

Look on page 19 of this thread, I posted a screen capture of Kevin Shoop wearing the Freemason pin on the lapel of his suit while talking to reporters outside his house.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

That one was a little blurred, this one you can see very clearly it is indeed a mason pin for sure.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   

TKDRL

That one was a little blurred, this one you can see very clearly it is indeed a mason pin for sure.

Definitely a better photo, although I was sure what is was when I saw it during the news12nj interview. It was like a laser beam shining to my eyes.

Another thing that I find really odd is that there was that fancy white hearse that was sent to the mall to pick up Richard Shoop. Isn't it more normal to have a coroners van pick up a body, being this was a "crime scene" ? It's in the Wednesday N.Y. Daily News 11/06/2013. I will try to upload it.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   

They always use a hearse here, but it is a small town. There is no coroner van, or even a full-time coroner.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   

TKDRL

They always use a hearse here, but it is a small town. There is no coroner van, or even a full-time coroner.

Which town are you referring to? Paramus is the crime scene. What about Bergen County?

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Oh nooooo, I wasn't saying I lived near there. It seems an odd thing to happen anywhere in the the trisate. Just in a tiny ass town like ours it would be normal.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Oh sorry I misunderstood you. Here is a photo of the hearse and a scan of the N.Y. Daily News sensationalist headline. This paper is the mouth piece for all the anti-gun agenda that's going on. So again I'm saying the hearse is out of the ordinary for this area to be picking up a body at a major crime scene. Will the next headline be that Richard Shoop has been cremated and his ashes were scattered at sea? Shouldn't there be an autopsy performed to determine cause of death? The official story is that he killed himself with a bullet from a "high powered assault rifle", which actually is a Ruger 10/22. Hearses are normally sent to pick up a body after it has been released from the coroner, so this looks like they are skipping that step!

Look closely inside the glass doors of Nordstroms, the overhead metal door is down. This looks like a staged photo. Whatever is under that black sheet doesn't look like a body.

edit on 7-11-2013 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

www.nydailynews.com...
edit on 7-11-2013 by Mikeultra because: Daily news link

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
This is interesting. A friend of Richard Shoop, Maddi Barbarini, a 20-year-old friend of Shoop’s, happened to be at the mall at the time of the shooting. She said Shoop seemed happy of late and that he had been working out and gotten very buff.

“I spoke to him three days ago he seemed completely fine,” she said. “He told me he was going to leave Victor's to work in broadcasting.”

Read more: www.nydailynews.com...

More strange text messages from "Shoop." Why are all these communications are done by text? Because it's impossible to know who is really sending the text. Why not make a regular phone call?

Police still don't know what made Shoop snap, but he left behind an ominous note warning the "end was coming."

Shoop's best friend, 21-year-old Jordan Conahan of Teaneck, said his doomed pal texted him early Monday morning saying he needed to talk.

Conahan said he didn't have a chance to respond and that Shoop later sent an odd message to his girlfriend, Bonnie Benedict.

“I'm either going to go away for a long time, die or make a run for it,” Shoop texted, according to the couple. “Cops have been watching my home for the past four days now. I only have maybe one more day before they come for me.”

Conahan said he didn’t know what to make of his text. Benedict said she didn’t respond. And at 6:55 p.m. Monday, they said Shoop fired off a final one-word text: "Sorry."

“He was in pain and reaching out for help,” said Benedict, 20. “We didn't see the signs, and now have to live with the fact that he's gone.”

Read more: www.nydailynews.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Also, if there is an autopsy, will be interesting to see who does it. Will it be a local guy, or a FED guy? I don't see how this would fall under federal jurisdiction at all. But then, thanks to crap like the patriot act, the FEDs got all kinds of jurisdiction they shouldn't have.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Why did he not text anyone while he was holed up for hours prior to killing himself?

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

matafuchs
Why did he not text anyone while he was holed up for hours prior to killing himself?

Why did he text his friend telling him that he needed to talk? If he needed to talk he should have called him, not text! Is that not logical?

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Mikeultra
Why did he text his friend telling him that he needed to talk? If he needed to talk he should have called him, not text! Is that not logical?

In the modern world txt messaging often comes first.
For many people under the age of 30 the first choice of communication is txting.
In the hospital where I work the clinicians would prefer a txt message when dealing with anything that is not emergent.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

opethPA

Mikeultra

In the modern world txt messaging often comes first.
For many people under the age of 30 the first choice of communication is txting.
In the hospital where I work the clinicians would prefer a txt message when dealing with anything that is not emergent.

OK, maybe he didn't want to waste his minutes. Maybe he meant that he needed to talk in person. What do you make of the fancy white hearse sent to the mall to pick up the "body"? You're from a major city. This is not the normal course of handling a crime scene. A coroners van should have picked up the body and taken it to a morgue. This was a "crime scene" and there needs to be an autopsy, cause of death. etc. A body is not directly released to a funeral parlor to bring to the undertakers. Certainly not involving a crime scene. Look at the hearse, it's a prop for the newspaper photo. Remember that the N.Y. Daily News is heavily involved with anti-gun agendas with the billionaire mayor of N.Y., Bloomberg who is the head of Mayors Against Illegal Guns. See link below. Does it look like a body is under that black sheet? Not to me, it does look like some pillows possibly.
mayorsagainstillegalguns.org...

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Mikeultra

matafuchs

its certainly not illogical. A lot, id venture to even say most, young people text WAY more than they call.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join