It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ITCCS: Eyewitness to 1987 ritual say's “I Saw Joseph Ratzinger Murder Little Girl”

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
The ITCCS is a joke organization that is nothing more than scammer Kevin Annett, who issues phony arrest warrants from his fake "Court of Common Law" for the Pope or the Queen of England, then when they don't show up for his non-legal trials, he declares it evidence of their guilt.

Utter rubbish. This, and every thread that promotes this certified kook, belongs in the Ludicrous Online Lies forum.

See Kevin Annett Must Be Stopped - BEING CRAZY IS NO EXCUSE FOR BAD BEHAVIOR for more information on Annett and the ITCCS.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

redmage

DrunkYogi

You could be right about him NoRegretsEver, i don't know. What it do know is this documentary..

www.youtube.com...

Winner: Best International Documentary at the 2006 Los Angeles Independent Film Festival.
Winner: Best Director for an International Documentary at the 2006 New York International Film Festival.
It seems truthful enough to me.

I was a bit bored and decided to try and verify this info.

First off... Winner: Best International Documentary at the 2006 Los Angeles Independent Film Festival.

I actually couldn't find this festival at all. With a bit more searching I discovered...

Source
The LA Film Fest.

The festival began as the Los Angeles Independent Film Festival (LAIFF) in 1995. The LAIFF ran for six years, until it was absorbed into Film Independent in 2001. At its height, the LAIFF attracted 19,000 attendees. Today, the Los Angeles Film Festival attracts more than 90,000.

So, technically speaking, the "Los Angeles Independent Film Festival" only existed from '95-'01, not in 2006, but I figured I'd give him the benefit of the doubt and visit the LA Film Fest's website directly since the festival was absorbed in '01. Unfortunately, there's no mention of a category for "Best International Documentary" even existing in their 2006 archives. There's also no listing for Unrepentant in their 2006 festival film guide. hmmmm...

Well, I figured after that dead end I'd give the "Best Director for an International Documentary at the 2006 New York International Film Festival" a try, and to my surprise...

Source

Best Director (Documentary)- Louie Lawless for Unrepentent: Kevin Annett and Canada's Genocide

We have a winner!!! Or do we...

Along the search I found this little gem

Source

Controversy

The festival, which caters to independent filmakers, has struggled with public perceptions. It was criticized by The Village Voice in 1997, and IndieWire in 1999[4] for its open policy of accepting nearly every submission, as well as its $300 entry fee.[5] The Internet Movie Database accepted the festival for years[6] but, according to its website, NYIIFVF no longer meets its criteria for inclusion.

So it appears this Festival has a pretty open policy that... as long as you pay your film will play. Certainly not standard practice for credible film festivals; however, they did give Louie Lawless a Directorial award for the film which most who payed their fee can't claim.

I also verified at IMDB that...

And some specific non-qualifying events that don't fit the above categories:

New York International Independent Film and Video Festival: We accepted this event for a number of years, but have since become convinced that this does not meet our criteria for selectiveness.

So the prestige of these "awards", much like other claims by Annett, are dubious at best.

edit on 10/30/13 by redmage because: (no reason given)

Well that's just amazing! But have you got any comments on Ratzinger? you know, the subject at hand!

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by DrunkYogi

I believe Ratzinger has nothing to fear from a "citizen's arrest warrant" issued by a dubious organization with no legal authority or jurisdiction rights.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   

adjensen
The ITCCS is a joke organization that is nothing more than scammer Kevin Annett, who issues phony arrest warrants from his fake "Court of Common Law" for the Pope or the Queen of England, then when they don't show up for his non-legal trials, he declares it evidence of their guilt.

Utter rubbish. This, and every thread that promotes this certified kook, belongs in the Ludicrous Online Lies forum.

See Kevin Annett Must Be Stopped - BEING CRAZY IS NO EXCUSE FOR BAD BEHAVIOR for more information on Annett and the ITCCS.

Well i guess everything's alright at the Vatican then. Kevin Annett is just a scammer. No priest pedophile scandals or homosexual scandals or prostitute scandals or dead bankers hanging from London Bridge scandals. Phew...........Cheers, i would have been worried if anyone else accused the Vatican of these practices. I'm glad it's just a nutty scammer!

Any thought's on Ratzinger or the Indian Massacre?

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   

DrunkYogi

adjensen

Well i guess everything's alright at the Vatican then. Kevin Annett is just a scammer. No priest pedophile scandals or homosexual scandals or prostitute scandals or dead bankers hanging from London Bridge scandals. Phew...........Cheers, i would have been worried if anyone else accused the Vatican of these practices. I'm glad it's just a nutty scammer!

There is no evidence that he was involved with the indian massacre or that there even was a massacre so it is rather difficult to discuss a non-event.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

stooge247
In the second quote in the op it says:

"The agreement came after a new eyewitness confirmed the involvement of Ratzinger in a ritual child sacrifice in Holland in August of 1987. “I saw Joseph Ratzinger murder a little girl at a French chateau in the fall of 1987″"

So which is it? Holland or France?

Don't know, i wasn't there. Oh! have you read these......

Pope accused of failing to act on sex abuse case
news.bbc.co.uk...

Pope accused of covering up US priest's abuse of 200 deaf boys
www.telegraph.co.uk...

Former Pope: “I Never Tried To Cover Up” Pedophilia
world.time.com...

Of course it's not the pedophile priests fault, it's ours!!!

Pope Blames Child Abuse on Society
www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

redmage

I believe Ratzinger has nothing to fear from a "citizen's arrest warrant" issued by a dubious organization with no legal authority or jurisdiction rights.

Your quite right it's not that he's got to fear. First it will be the people when the truth finally comes out and second it will be God, after the people have finished with him!

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

NavyDoc

DrunkYogi

adjensen

There is no evidence that he was involved with the indian massacre or that there even was a massacre so it is rather difficult to discuss a non-event.

So did you watch the video? Did you hear the eyewitness account's?

I guess the Native Indians are just liars eh! Remember Annett was defrocked because of this. He was a Priest at the time. If he was still a Priest we would be encouraged to believe every word he say's.....now he's been defrocked (can't have a Priest blacken the Church eh!) he is supposed to be a monstrous a liar, a spinner of tales from the Devil himself. I mean just listen to yourself, wake up!

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

DrunkYogi

NavyDoc

DrunkYogi

adjensen

I guess the Native Indians are just liars eh! Remember Annett was defrocked because of this. He was a Priest at the time. If he was still a Priest we would be encouraged to believe every word he say's.....now he's been defrocked (can't have a Priest blacken the Church eh!) he is supposed to be a monstrous a liar, a spinner of tales from the Devil himself. I mean just listen to yourself, wake up!

Just because some one claims something happened, is not proof that something happened. Jerry Springer has "eyewitness accounts" galore but that is not proof that what they claimed happened, happened.

I think that you should listen to yourself: just because an outlandish claim meets your preconceived notions, you grab onto it and think that it is the truth when the evidence dictates otherwise. You have already convinced yourself of these things so that when some crackpot says the pope was eating the livers of little babies while clubbing seals and destroying the ozone, you are going to embrace that as truth--no matter how out there the claim or claimant is.

Part of "deny ignorance" is to look for objective and logical proof for the claims made and there are none in this case. It does not mean that the Vatican does no wrong or that the Vatican is not involved with some pretty bad stuff, what it means is that these claims have no logical or substantial merit.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

NavyDoc

DrunkYogi

NavyDoc

DrunkYogi

adjensen

Just because some one claims something happened, is not proof that something happened. Jerry Springer has "eyewitness accounts" galore but that is not proof that what they claimed happened, happened.

I think that you should listen to yourself: just because an outlandish claim meets your preconceived notions, you grab onto it and think that it is the truth when the evidence dictates otherwise. You have already convinced yourself of these things so that when some crackpot says the pope was eating the livers of little babies while clubbing seals and destroying the ozone, you are going to embrace that as truth--no matter how out there the claim or claimant is.

Part of "deny ignorance" is to look for objective and logical proof for the claims made and there are none in this case. It does not mean that the Vatican does no wrong or that the Vatican is not involved with some pretty bad stuff, what it means is that these claims have no logical or substantial merit.

Don't be a fool. So it comes down to who is lying, the Natives (backed by the local Priest) or the Vatican. Any fair minded person with no emotional investment in the Vatican (as you obviously have) would come down on the side of the Native's. Part of "Deny Ignorance" would be shedding your emotional investment and removing your blindfold.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I can't believe Catholic clergy could possibly murder a little girl. They have only been convicted of molesting prepubescent boys.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

UnBreakable
I can't believe Catholic clergy could possibly murder a little girl. They have only been convicted of molesting prepubescent boys.

Well of course there is this one.....

Bishop accused of molesting at least 16 young girls

www.bishop-accountability.org...

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

DrunkYogi

NavyDoc

DrunkYogi

NavyDoc

DrunkYogi

adjensen

Don't be a fool. So it comes down to who is lying, the Natives (backed by the local Priest) or the Vatican. Any fair minded person with no emotional investment in the Vatican (as you obviously have) would come down on the side of the Native's. Part of "Deny Ignorance" would be shedding your emotional investment and removing your blindfold.

It has nothing to do with being a fool or having a blindfold and everything to do with wanting to see proof before believing something. I don't have any investment on either side and it is rather stupid to assume that I have simply for asking for evidence. Extreme allegations require proof and a few people making claims are not proof. Anyone can claim anything about anyone--does not make it true. You accept one persons testimony as factual because it fits with your preconceived ideas of how the world is and you talk about blindfolds?

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Thx for your kind reply.

AGREED.

And probably all the elite upper level groups are guilty of such to one degree or another.

Some have asserted that one cannot be installed at certain levels of power without such participation in such hellish horrors . . . videoed, of course, gotta have the puppet strings permanently installed.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

Perhaps . . . .

however, in a tightly controlled social context . . . with the elite having enormous power unprecedented powers and technologies . . .

just HOW would you propose that such emphatically unarguable proof

COULD possibly reliably surface convincingly?

It would be squashed immediately and/or ridiculed out of court very skillfully and masterfully.

Which . . . is more or less what we observe to be happening.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

NavyDoc

DrunkYogi

NavyDoc

DrunkYogi

NavyDoc

DrunkYogi

adjensen

It has nothing to do with being a fool or having a blindfold and everything to do with wanting to see proof before believing something. I don't have any investment on either side and it is rather stupid to assume that I have simply for asking for evidence. Extreme allegations require proof and a few people making claims are not proof. Anyone can claim anything about anyone--does not make it true. You accept one persons testimony as factual because it fits with your preconceived ideas of how the world is and you talk about blindfolds?

At least 3,000 children, including four under the age of 10 found huddled together in frozen embrace, are now known to have died while they were attending Canada's aboriginal residential schools, according to new unpublished research.

"These are actual confirmed numbers," Alex Maass, research manager with the Missing Children Project, told The Canadian Press from Vancouver.

"The question I ask myself is: Would I send my child to a private school where there were even a couple of deaths the previous year without looking at it a little bit more closely?" Maass said. "One wouldn't expect any death rates in private residential schools." In fact, Maass said, student deaths were so much part of the system, architectural plans for many schools included cemeteries that were laid out in advance of the building.

The annual death reports were consistently done until 1917, when they abruptly stopped. "It was obviously a policy not to report them," Maass said.

In the 1990s, thousands of victims sued the Canadian government and the churches that ran the 140 schools. A $1.9-billion settlement of the lawsuit in 2007 prompted an apology from Prime Minister Stephen Harper, and the creation of the Truth and Reconciliation Commission.

www.huffingtonpost.ca...
www.cbc.ca...
www.ctvnews.ca...
narcosphere.narconews.com...

You accept one persons testimony as factual because it fits with your preconceived ideas of how the world is and you talk about blindfolds?

if you read the OP you would have read the word CLAIMS three times. If i do have any preconceived notion on The Vatican well that's only because of the previous instances of pedophilia charged against the Catholic Church. Here is a list............

bishop-accountability.org...

It will take you plenty of time to read, there are so many on it. Anyway i wont be debating with you again i've really got no time for anyone that stands shoulder to shoulder with this abomination of a Church.
If you U2U me with your address i will gladly have a white stick delivered free of charge. VALE.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

DrunkYogi
Remember Annett was defrocked because of this. He was a Priest at the time. If he was still a Priest we would be encouraged to believe every word he say's.....now he's been defrocked (can't have a Priest blacken the Church eh!) he is supposed to be a monstrous a liar, a spinner of tales from the Devil himself.

Kevin Annett was not a Roman Catholic Priest, he was a minister in the United Church of Canada.

Why did he get kicked out? Because he's a lunatic. He issued an order last year that banished the Roman Catholic Church from Canada and ordered the public confiscation of all their churches and other property. Remember when that happened? Neither do I, but he had a b log post all about how it was happening.

If you want to read the juicy details of Annett's firing from the UCC, here is a documentation of their hearing, verdict of which is "this guy is nuts and isn't a good minister."

Even the First Nations people want nothing to do with him, and he claims to be their sole advocate.

edit on 30-10-2013 by adjensen because: oopsies

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I"m calling HOAX on this one. Totally unreliable and the source is silly.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

DrunkYogi

NavyDoc

DrunkYogi

NavyDoc

DrunkYogi

NavyDoc

DrunkYogi

adjensen

At least 3,000 children, including four under the age of 10 found huddled together in frozen embrace, are now known to have died while they were attending Canada's aboriginal residential schools, according to new unpublished research.

"These are actual confirmed numbers," Alex Maass, research manager with the Missing Children Project, told The Canadian Press from Vancouver.

"The question I ask myself is: Would I send my child to a private school where there were even a couple of deaths the previous year without looking at it a little bit more closely?" Maass said. "One wouldn't expect any death rates in private residential schools." In fact, Maass said, student deaths were so much part of the system, architectural plans for many schools included cemeteries that were laid out in advance of the building.

The annual death reports were consistently done until 1917, when they abruptly stopped. "It was obviously a policy not to report them," Maass said.

In the 1990s, thousands of victims sued the Canadian government and the churches that ran the 140 schools. A $1.9-billion settlement of the lawsuit in 2007 prompted an apology from Prime Minister Stephen Harper, and the creation of the Truth and Reconciliation Commission.

www.huffingtonpost.ca...
www.cbc.ca...
www.ctvnews.ca...
narcosphere.narconews.com...

You accept one persons testimony as factual because it fits with your preconceived ideas of how the world is and you talk about blindfolds?

if you read the OP you would have read the word CLAIMS three times. If i do have any preconceived notion on The Vatican well that's only because of the previous instances of pedophilia charged against the Catholic Church. Here is a list............

bishop-accountability.org...

It will take you plenty of time to read, there are so many on it. Anyway i wont be debating with you again i've really got no time for anyone that stands shoulder to shoulder with this abomination of a Church.
If you U2U me with your address i will gladly have a white stick delivered free of charge. VALE.

I make it a rule to never give out my personal info to nutjobs.

However, if you read the post two posts above this one, you can see that you have either not understood or misrepresented the connections of the people involved.
edit on 30-10-2013 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Oh, I forgot this oldie but goodie:

ITCCS dissolves the country of Canada.

Yep, real credible source you have there

There are actual issues in and around the Vatican, and kooks like Annett are nothing more than a distraction away from real reforms that need to be made. If he wasn't so pathetically vapid, such that everyone (apart from you, apparently,) recognizes him and the ITCCS as a joke, I'd put him down as a potential dis-info agent for the church.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join