It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sims 4

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I have a life but still a sims fan haha

I heard some rumours with friends & general chit chat with others that the sims 4 can be played online with friends? like you can interact with friends in the game?

Is this true?

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

nms120113
I have a life but still a sims fan haha

I heard some rumours with friends & general chit chat with others that the sims 4 can be played online with friends? like you can interact with friends in the game?

Is this true?

hope this answers your questions..

sims 4 forums

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Thanks...

Also do you know a good program to be able to play the sims3 without the particular expansion cd it asks you for to be able to play?

I recently just lost the cd...

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   

nms120113
Thanks...

Also do you know a good program to be able to play the sims3 without the particular expansion cd it asks you for to be able to play?

I recently just lost the cd...

Probably against T&C. Who in the WORLD would need a COPY of a GAME? Play with it.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Some fun with the poor SIms...

1. On one occasion, the mother died in a fire at her stove, so I put her rave in front of the fridge. Wherever they got hungry, they would go to the fridge, weep at their mother's grave and then leave having forgotten to eat - saved loads of dough.
2. On another, I designed the front hall to have the toilet, so every time one of them was sitting down to have a dump or a piss, someone else would walk through it, so they never got to go to the toilet despite repeated attempts.
3. On another, I took everything away from the guy but a toy train set. He got more and more violent in his play with his toy train set as the house filled with pizza boxes and huge pools of piss.
4. On another, I created the Home to look like from the Old South and, in addition to the family, I created an old black dude who I dressed up like a Southern house boy and had him do absolutely every chore. Poor old f**k was permanently collapsing with exhaustion as the rest of the house just lolled about. In fact I didn't even have them use the washrooms, I simply had the old black house boy mop up the pools of piss they kep leaving everywhere.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Some more fun with the SIms...

- I had one guy form a relationship with a girl, but every time things were going well, I had him slap her around for no reason. And each time, I managed to get her to accept his apology, I had him slap her around again for no reason again. In the end, he became this obsessive stalker type, permanently being arrested as there are no restraint orders in the Sims.
- I gave a big family just one Spartan bed and every time someone went to sleep in it, I had someone else drag them out and slap them around a bit with some foul language thrown in as well. After a while, there were really violent fights over who would get to use the bed.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by abacus10

hahaha they have made my day!

I find that i dont have to make the sims do something stupid... they end up doing it all on their own!!
In the sims latenight i was living in one of the apartments.. & somehow my sim was stuck outside on the ledge looking like hes about to commit suicide. I had to then reset him to get him back inside but that was rather amusing for awhile...

I really want the sims 4 to be able to play with friends online...

top topics

join