It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Please take serious take a moment and post what you think would prove to you that Aliens & UFO'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by n120by60w

I would have to cut the alien open with surgical tools and
do various tests to ensure that the alien was indeed a
true physical being and not a projected energy being
of some sort. I'd need qualified geneticists to prove to
me that this was not some form of human DNA involved,
or a close relative, which might be some form of craig
ventner sort of artificial life creation.

I'm very dubious about actual physical aliens
travelling in space to the Earth. You'd have
to be insane to visit this planet..

Now talking bear spirits from planat xanadu and
the 11th dimension? (teasing) no problem, or
proof needed!

KPB

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   

nikolewis

Honestly, for me to believe in such a thing as UFO's or extra terrestrials in general, I at least would need one credible source: Possibly a scientific journal. This source would require not only data of ET's/UFO's, but also photographic evidence that is undoubtedly undoctored.

Scientific journal - Any input on one that would fit the bill?

Photographic evidence that is undoubtedly undoctored. - I worked for Dr Wang in the 80's. With digital photography and the software that he invented in the 80's that is just coming out now; do you really ever feel anything that is recorded would convince you?

- Watcher

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   

If it's accredited/archival footage, then absolutely.

link   

Any trusted scientific journal will do the trick.

You are correct though, I don't a large majority of videos or photos shown to me today, especially those with internet sources.

link   

cheesy
see with my own eye and shake my hand..

So in a nutshell touch one live?

- Watcher

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   

weavty1

If it's accredited/archival footage, then absolutely.

Who would you accept it from and in what format?

- Watcher

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   

AbleEndangered
Radar Data
Alien Technology
Body
At least 2 witnesses
Having Lunch with an Alien!!

n120by60w
Radar Data - What tracking or just a simple painting.

Alien Technology - Hardware? Software? Any preference in its use?

Body - Hmm it has to be dead?

At least 2 witnessses - Random or trained? What should they observe?

Lunch - You buying or should they put it on the their Visa Card?

- Watcher

Radar Data - Tracking

Alien Technology - Hardware & Software, I always figured C++ was Alien...

Body - They are usually best left alone and alive.

At least 2 witnesses - Just 2 witnesses that don't look down or touch their face when they tell their story. Polygraph doesn't hurt...

Lunch - Anything as long as its not me for Lunch!!

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   

nikolewis
reply to post by onehuman

Don't you think that there would have been more coverage on such a controversial subject as Extra Terrestrials? The only information you have presented is random examples of "possible" sightings. Do you have any other "proof" to put forward, because unfortunately your video has left me unconvinced.

Frankly I used that video as tongue in cheek for reference of landing on the white house lawn. The three I did mention all had many witness to a craft at least. Im guessing something was piloting them. Even some of our guest speakers for the "AMA" threads in the last couple months have mentioned them as being the most intriguing to them as well.
I am not here to convince you, I was just responding to a question that was put forth and those were my feelings I presented. This site has tons of interesting threads on the topic if one takes the time to look for them.

Like someone else mentioned here, once you've seen one, "You Know." I can concur with That 100%

One more thing to consider is America does a great job of trying to ignore it, so I dont expect too see anything from this country first really unless it is just way to obvious to ignore. Though I would have thought the Phoenix Lights would have fallen under that category. I was happy to see the governor at least came out and admitted he had seen it as well later on.
Other countries such as Brazil and Mexico just to name a couple are far more open about the topic.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear

I am not being condescending Kelly I think I see something that would be required for you to take any question away.

- You would need a live creature willing to submit to our surgical process and be able to run DNA on the samples you too?

- You might also require that the sample remain onsite and in view.

- Watcher

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Can't you see? People won't believe it because they are scared of the unknown. I don't need proof because i've seen then with my own eyeballs. And even before that i was a believer. People got it all backwards. Believing is seeing not vice versa. Same with scientists. Just because something looks impossible does not mean it really is!

And besides that. Our dna is partly extra terrestial

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

n120by60w

KellyPrettyBear

I am not being condescending Kelly I think I see something that would be required for you to take any question away.

- You would need a live creature willing to submit to our surgical process and be able to run DNA on the samples you too?

- You might also require that the sample remain onsite and in view.

- Watcher

As an ex nuclear engineer and ex-shutdown radiological control watch officer,
yes, I am all about chain of custody and procedures that leave no doubt, when
such dubious situations were in play, especially where a successful fraud would
have world-changing consequences.

The creature could be dead.. but relatively preserved.. that would be fine..
wouldn't wish to cause pain.. or perhaps a living creature who gave DNA in
front of me to a qualified lab and I watched the lab tech as well... I was
also a water chemist.

You have the idea right. Full chain of custody with me present and full,
academically and professionally accreddited test personnel with a pristine,
audited quality controlled lab.

KPB

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   

n120by60w
Please take serious take a moment and post what you think would prove to you that Aliens & UFO's exist.

ATS step up to the plate.
Don't throw rocks.
Don't bash each other.
Don't fall into providing a negative.
Lets bash out a good tread on what we would truthfully accept as proof for our selves.

- Watcher

1 does not require proof. But to share with others maybe a detectable complex signal far out between Milky way and nearing galaxy Andromeda sent here.
Complex for its sent in various detectable frequencies... including radio and visual eventually.
The message will then jump from out there between galaxies to within SOL system in less then a day and transmit the same message from out near Pluto. And next await what the intelligent can share from SOL system as far as responses. EA*RTH could share -is it possible to transmit what is called DNA information on them and what do they know of EA*RTH or any information able to be shared of that nature-they could respond with frequency transmit or send material data to space lab comet style
with advanced quarantine facility in SOL system for analysis. ALL* EA*RTH govs & scientist observe and evaluate, while LIVE & interactive data is streamed thru interwebs... interfaced with their coms devices for all to observe and ask questions once OKd... to MASS transmit. Like allowing other species of EA*RTH the opportunity to ask humans direct questions somehow.

1 feels the interaction is more the proof, for evidence off all kinds can be mimicked especially if dealing with advanced intelligences reaching out from out there or operating here. Landings- aerials displays -videos can all be faked, abductions as well. Interactions of some sort may share more truth 1 feels of objective reality...

Interesting question OP

NAMASTE*******

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

Don't forget the other 2 independent labs (in separate countries) running the same tests, and repeated / validated results against all 3 labs. Then, peer review and published in at least one major scientific publication (i.e. AAAS, NEJOM, etc...). Then, an acknowledgement from all media outlets (without smirks or laughs) of the positive identification of such a claim.

edit on 10/27/2013 by Krakatoa because: Added clarifications

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   

onehuman

Like someone else mentioned here, once you've seen one, "You Know." I can concur with That 100%

.....I would have thought the Phoenix Lights would have fallen under that category. I was happy to see the governor at least came out and admitted he had seen it as well later on.
Other countries such as Brazil and Mexico just to name a couple are far more open about the topic.

I have stood toe to toe awake along with my wife.
I still have doubts.\
We can be manipulated.

I think if we really can come up with something here it might help focus peoples perception.

- Touching a live being seems to be a needed event.

- DNA - With the sample taken from a live being - Then analyzed live in full view.
Seams to fit the bill for Alien

- For the tech - No one has stepped up yet to nail it.

- Recorded evidence - Subject not nailed down either.

- Watcher

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   

What if the aliens let Al Gore get the credit for the Internet??

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Krakatoa
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

Don't forget the other 2 independent labs (in separate countries) running the same tests, and repeated / validated results against all 3 labs. Then, peer review and published in at least one major scientific publication (i.e. AAAS, NEJOM, etc...). Then, an acknowledgement from all media outlets (without smirks or laughs) of the positive identification of such a claim.

edit on 10/27/2013 by Krakatoa because: Added clarifications

I know.. and even then I'd be a bit doubtful. I have my
own information sources that make me very dubious.

KPB

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   

AbleEndangered

OMG that is funny. But Vince Cerf was the father of the internet Heathen!

KPB

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Ophiuchus 13

....to share with others maybe a detectable complex signal far out between Milky way and nearing galaxy Andromeda sent here.

Complex for its sent in various detectable frequencies... including radio and visual eventually.

The message will then jump from out there between galaxies to within SOL system in less then a day and transmit the same message from out near Pluto. And next await what the intelligent can share from SOL system as far as responses. EA*RTH could share -is it possible to transmit what is called DNA information on them and what do they know of EA*RTH or any information able to be shared of that nature-they could respond with frequency transmit or send material data to space lab comet style
with advanced quarantine facility in SOL system for analysis. ALL* EA*RTH govs & scientist observe and evaluate, while LIVE & interactive data is streamed thru interwebs... interfaced with their coms devices for all to observe and ask questions once OKd... to MASS transmit. Like allowing other species of EA*RTH the opportunity to ask humans direct questions somehow.

1 feels the interaction is more the proof, for evidence off all kinds can be mimicked especially if dealing with advanced intelligences reaching out from out there or operating here. Landings- aerials displays -videos can all be faked, abductions as well. Interactions of some sort may share more truth 1 feels of objective reality...

Interesting question OP

NAMASTE*******

Wow - If they returned both Voyagers? And stayed around to kick the tires for a while. Cool...

Then the nay Sayers would just say the Voyagers were never sent out in the first place.

I think this could be looked at like tech...

Radio, Video along with interaction?
That would really do it for you?

Respectfully yours,

- Watcher

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Fair question, we struggled with that at OMNI magazine.... Here's my take:
www.jamesoberg.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear

AbleEndangered

OMG that is funny. But Vince Cerf was the father of the internet Heathen!

KPB

Don't forget Bob Kahn as the co-father of the Internet. He and Vint co-authored the TCP/IP protocol making the Internet communication possible.

Bob Kahn

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join