It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Please take serious take a moment and post what you think would prove to you that Aliens & UFO'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Please take serious take a moment and post what you think would prove to you that Aliens & UFO's exist.

ATS step up to the plate.
Don't throw rocks.
Don't bash each other.
Don't fall into providing a negative.
Lets bash out a good tread on what we would truthfully accept as proof for our selves.

- Watcher

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Evidence.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by nikolewis

credible evidence

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I would need an alien to serve me a continental breakfast ala "To Serve Man" in a nice way. NOT in the way the show... showed.

But seriously, I would need to see it with my own eyes. Not your eyes. Not MSM's eyes. Mine.

That's all.

edit on 10/27/2013 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by n120by60w

Personal witness. Once you have seen one you are a knower, no longer a believer. Nobody can take that away.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I would be willing to reconsider my position on whether or not UFO's exist if someone could convince me otherwise. Most of the information on UFO's is either obviously fake, or not credible. If someone would do the honors to persuade me and the others of the possibility of UFO's, I'd enter the conversation with an open unbiased mind.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
The discovery of intelligent life on one of the other planets in our solar system.

This is the bottom line.

Sadly, as Earth is the only planet in the Goldilocks Zone, it seems unlikely...

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Radar Data
Alien Technology
Body
At least 2 witnesses
Having Lunch with an Alien!!

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   

nikolewis
Evidence.

Be specific....

I find it all but impossible to quantify.

Try again.

Looking forward to your input...

- Watcher

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
see with my own eye and shake my hand..

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
The day Cnn and Fox News both have live streaming video of their attack fleets decimating the planet. It would be the perfect commentary on our sad relationship with each other and our home planet to have it completely ravaged in front of us as we slowly die off as a species.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   

A body or a ship with bodies.
or
Seeing one with my own eyes.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Honestly, for me to believe in such a thing as UFO's or extra terrestrials in general, I at least would need one credible source: Possibly a scientific journal. This source would require not only data of ET's/UFO's, but also photographic evidence that is undoubtedly undoctored.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   

AbleEndangered
Radar Data
Alien Technology
Body
At least 2 witnesses
Having Lunch with an Alien!!

Radar Data - What tracking or just a simple painting.

Alien Technology - Hardware? Software? Any preference in its use?

Body - Hmm it has to be dead?

At least 2 witnessses - Random or trained? What should they observe?

Lunch - You buying or should they put it on the their Visa Card?

- Watcher

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I feel like I all ready have my "proof." I'll use the odds for my case. Out of the thousands of photos, videos, and testimonies, they can't all be bs. The odds are in favor of 1 and that to me is all you need. Not to mention some of the most notorious cases such as Phoenix Lights, 1,000's saw that. Cant very well land something that is estimated to be a few football fields wide or a mile wide,depending on who you listen too, to actually land on the white house lawn.Then again, in 1952, something seems to have paid a visit at least.

Rendlesham incident. Flight 1628 over Alaska.Oh how the list could go on for quite awhile. Ancient paintings, cave markings. Size of just our universe in general. Yeah, Im pretty convinced. Odds are in the favor of....

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   

n120by60w
Please take serious take a moment and post what you think would prove to you that Aliens & UFO's exist.

ATS step up to the plate.
Don't throw rocks.
Don't bash each other.
Don't fall into providing a negative.
Lets bash out a good tread on what we would truthfully accept as proof for our selves.

- Watcher

One should parse Alien from UFO.

Not all UFOs are Alien. We know that for a fact.

What we don't know for a fact are if -any- UFOs are alien. There's plenty of anecdotal evidence that some might be but that's pretty much where it is and science demands more than anecdotes. Even when anecdotes come from credible people with independent verification through technological means (ie: radar-visual cases, landing trace cases.) they still aren't enough unless they are repeatable at will.

So, it may be much easier to prove aliens exist than they are piloting some of the objects commonly reported as UFOs.

It's easy to see many ways aliens may be found to exist which don't involve UFOs at all.
edit on 27-10-2013 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Kangaruex4Ewe

I would need to see it with my own eyes. Not your eyes. Not MSM's eyes. Mine.

That's what I thought myself.

Would you trust TV?
Would you trust your camera?
Would you trust your own binoculars?

I thought that standing toe to toe would do it for me.

- Watcher

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
One of 3 things would be plenty for me to believe and without question.

#1. Show me the body! Or... Pop the hatch, hop down and say Nanu Nanu. I wanna see them...and if they don't look like genetic variations of Earth species? I'll buy they aren't from here.

#2. Ships either too large or too advanced for us to have made. I can't say what precise criteria would make that, since I don't know how advanced we actually are outside public view..but I believe I'll know it if I see it. For example if a ship the size of the original 'V' Mini-series comes floating on over ..and against ALL laws of physics as we know them, is NOT flattening everything to the width of a sheet of paper as it moves at low altitude? I'll buy we didn't make it.

#3. Sheer numbers with one or either of the two above. If we see ships that, perhaps we could have made in the edges of technology we may have achieved....but we see dozens, then hundreds coming in from outside the atmosphere? I'll take it on Faith that we didn't colonize another planet as an industrial base when no one was looking to build a small armada of welcome wagons.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Don't you think that there would have been more coverage on such a controversial subject as Extra Terrestrials? The only information you have presented is random examples of "possible" sightings. Do you have any other "proof" to put forward, because unfortunately your video has left me unconvinced.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Hundreds of different photos/videos of the exact event seen, from multiple vantage points, and/or seeing it for myself, in-person.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join