It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Please take serious take a moment and post what you think would prove to you that Aliens & UFO'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by n120by60w

if you are asking what it would take to prove the existence of extra-terrestrial life then you must look at the question what constitutes proof itself. For proof is not the preponderance of evidence but clear and convincing evidence in the face of which there can be no reasonable doubt.

edit on 28-10-2013 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
aliens are just demons taking on a physical form temporarily so we can see them. ufo's could be a combination of angels, demons, secret you es spacecraft, airplanes and other anomolies.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Firstly, I'm brand new to ATS and this is my first post. I hope I'm doing this correctly.
I'm answering to the thread "What proof would I need to believe in UFO's and aliens".
I haven't had an experience but someone that I know has had two experiences. He's a credible source and has a photo of one event which has been seen by MUFON (I think that's what it's called).
One event happened in the 1970's: he was fishing in the gulf, caught a fish, his friend was taking a picture of him holding the fish he caught and when they had the film developed there was a UFO in the background/sky. He said during their fishing trip they did not see it or hear anything unusual. I saw this photo and the ship can be seen very clearly.
His second experience happened off the gulf as well. It's interesting but I won't go into the details; it would be a long read.
My father also worked for the government and doesn't talk about his job, even when asked. I asked him one time if he believed and he looked me in the eye and nodded yes. I know he worked in an underground base but I don't know where.
Because of my father and the other man I know, I do believe.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Hmmm... epistemology... how do you know what you know? Especially about something that seems to have nearly limitless abilities and seems to want to remain obscured ...at least most of the time.

I've seen some weird things in the sky... a white, tubular thing seemingly the size of an ocean liner sitting motionless over my city in daylight, lights in the sky that move unlike any conventional craft I know of and stop, meteor looking lights that shoot away from the planet, Ferris Wheel-looking circles of light over parts of my city where no Ferris Wheel exists, and orange paneled diamond thingies cavorting around the desert in the wee hours... but alien? dunno...

I've had trusted people tell me some mind blowing things and of meetings with creatures they couldn't classify as human, but I didn't see them with my own eyes, and considering the faulty nature of our sensing apparatus, I wouldn't be totally sure if I did.

Logic dictates that the universe is as filthy with life as this rock is. Countless accounts say that non familiar tech and beings are spotted going about their mysterious business around this planet. I'd guess this is so... but I don't KNOW.

Heck, I don't KNOW anything, really... and we don't know ourselves or this universe, yet, but I can be fairly sure, at least. That's all I can be, honestly.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I am trying to get this to a nut shell but so far here goes.

So Far:

#1 - Physical being

- Touching a live being seems to be a needed event for some of us.
- More than a few would require a meal with an extra terrestrial.

#2 - DNA

DNA - With the sample taken from a live being - Then analyzed live in full view.
Seams to fit the bill for Alien

Full chain of custody with me present and full,
academically and professionally accreddited test personnel with a pristine,
audited quality controlled lab. - ("KPB")

Tested in 2 independent labs (in separate countries) running the same tests.
Repeated and validated results against 3 labs.

Peer review and published in at least one major scientific publication.
An acknowledgement from all media outlets of the positive identification of such a claim.("Krakatoa")

Astronomical Journal - phys.org...
Astrophysical Journal - phys.org...
Astronomy and Astrophysics - phys.org...
JBIS - www.bis-space.com...
Spaceflight - www.bis-space.com...

#3 Completely new Life form

A form of life based on silicon. ("Jadestar")

#4 Tech or Proof there of

A scraping of the whole ship, and the discovery that it contains isotopic ratios that aren't present on Earth, chemical elements from the so-called island of stability, very heavy elements that don't exist on Earth. Or material of absolutely bizarre properties of many sorts—electrical conductivity or ductility. There are many things like that that would instantly give serious credence to an account. ("Carl Sagan" via Ectoplasm80)

If an alien were to give us information in various sciences which we did not know at the time of the visit and which we could not verify at the moment but were able to verify years later as our technology allowed, would that be enough? ("JimOberg")

The detection of artificial light on the night side of an exoplanet.

The detection of millisecond laser pulses from some point in space well beyond our solar system.

The detection of extremely narrowband radio signals from some point in space well beyond our solar system perhaps from an alien radar or the byproduct of a propulsion system (ie: beamed microwave propulsion).

The detection of extremely narrowband radio signals encoded to contain information from some point in space well beyond our solar system.

The detection of infrared excess around a fairly old star that could not be anything other than a Dyson Sphere. The detection of artificial light on the night side of an exoplanet. ("Jadestar")

I am looking for real input ...

Thx to all

- Watcher

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I think a dead alien on my kitchen table would do the trick......

How about something...dare I say it.....actually alien as proof. All we have over the last 6000 years is eye witnesses, fuzzy pictures/video/cave drawings etc, conspiracies as to why all physical proof seems to vanish, and stories.

If you notice everything above is about 99% socially engineered....

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

ignorant_ape
reply to post by nikolewis

credible evidence

you mean like for the existence of God, Jesus, Allah, etc....that type of credible evidence????

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

jimmyx

you mean like for the existence of God, Jesus, Allah, etc....that type of credible evidence????

What you suggest is called "faith". So are you also suggesting that aliens ares also faith based?

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
1 single piece of physical evidence that could not be disputed.
No shaky videos, no things if you look at them from a certain angle they sort of resemble something, no peoples interpretation of cave writings from a zillion years ago.
I guess I would simply need tangible proof.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I"ve seen three UFOs. Two were 'iffy' and were 'unidentified'. Could have been anything.
One was absolutely not human made (well, humans of 2013). Impossible.
So i'm already convinced.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

If willing to share:

a discriptive scientific list of all CREATOR Creations known to exist to them and some speculated including EA*RTH list. Presented in some informative reading/visual/audio teaching form, in various languages.

Biological-mineral-environmental/weather-Cosmic/SOLar information on EA*RTHs and other SOL system celelstial bodies & inhabitants past they may have.

Information about them. Whatever they feel comfortable sharing about where they came from their history their ways of existing & how they view the afterlife if at all. As well as any moral based rules they may follow on a normal bases...
Some of their ART or Entertainment sports interest may also help.

These are some secondary steps 1 feels may assist further in disclosing truth to the EA*RTH human masses after the signals were emitted out between galaxies and then within the near SOL system.
These steps allow humanity to get to know some of the potential Returners / Visitors. Which in turn helps with the fear factor of the unknown as they are getting to be known. Which further helps to eliminate some doubt and ignorance's that would cause some to think the disclosure was some type of deceptive mind game being played by what some on EA*RTH call the elite or tptb. Its like a greeting process.

After these things were performed by those who are willing to share their existing in open with current man perhaps more would believe the potential reality they are being exposed to w/o thinking the minds are being toyed with.

Thru these interactions the ALIEN/ET & UFO or UnidentifiedSpaceCraft (USC) tech would be more clearly made aware of and better understood hopefully. 1 again feels they are real but is just sharing something's that may assist the masses if disclosure was to occur.

Personally I would just request that they allow me to trust them as they would want to trust me. And remain optimistic from that point on...

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I already have seen more than enough proof and evidence, but without question the greatest evidence we have are the petroglyphs and pictographs and the myths of the American Southwest and more specifically, Southern Utah. The legends say exactly what they are and the images show exactly what they saw.

It's irrefutable evidence in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Anything can be faked, even the dna testing, well, the scientist may think they know, but we don't have to trust the data of the scientists afterwards, so it wouldn't help the world.

Ets really don't care if you think they're real or not, because, and of course all of that would take a little pdf, but in the short, we're being tested to reveal our weaknesses (according to the mismanagers of the planet who think they're the testers and we're prisoners, so a sting operation) OR as I see it, (we're testing the so called elites mismanaging things in a sting operation, while none the less gaining in our love skills through successes and through failures, for all roles instruct and we already know, HS already knows that our souls ultimately are safe and we grow in this life time or the next, but nothing is lost. So its really to try and reach the mismanagers and break their hearts so they don't get stuck in even deeper pits because they know more and therefore are more responsible....

Point being we're in practicums and tests, that are unbalanced and too many enslaved in their consciousness, so ETs wake us up more.

The more you are a natural seeker, the more you notice, though we're all getting checkups.

Rauni Kilde shared someting said by a top ranking military in Russia, that the Ets communicated that they don't wish to converse and enter relations with humans because we're on much lower primitive levels and they see us as children that they are in position of watching over to ensure we don't harm ourselves and the school too much. Reminds me of a checkup where I kept saying, love does this, love doesnt do that, and resisting and she kept saying to cooperate, it was important and finally he said "humans are insects" and I said well move along then, don't waste your time on us insects (paraphrased) and he said, with dry snappy humor, "well some of us would happily spend an entire lifetime studying insects".

So, its a personal journey.

If they wanted to disclose, they would very easily do it. The filter would be removed and we'd see the skies were filled with crafts. And we'd know inside, telepathically, enmasse downloaded with everything and the veil nudged free in our own mind/body, so we'd remember.....

That is what mass awakening would mean. Thats how Higher Ups would do it.
edit on 3-11-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
"Please take serious take a moment and post what you think would prove to you that Aliens & UFO's exist."

Well for me, the simple fact that we humans(& life as a whole) exist here on earth.

Its silliness to assume were "IT" in this universe.

Do I believe, sure.
And no, I have never met an Alien or seen a UFO.

Just my 2 cents.
~Cheers~

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Im a believer in UFO's, aliens etc and always will be, I have been since I was a kid and its a part of my life, ive possibly seen one or two in the intervening few decades but until I see a craft up close along with the people inside (as alot of others here have said they'd need) I will remain always ready to balance between the two sides of the fence.

And given the quality of evidence the UFO field has produced since it began (both extremely good and extremely bad) I personally believe thats the stance everyone, both hard skeptic and fanatic believer and everyone in between should take.

Anything else and your risking being taken for a ride one way or another.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join