It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 of the best paranormal photographs.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I was going through some paranormal security cam footage, and thought that it could be faked, then happened on some really good old time pics. taken long before Photoshop.
www.toptenz.net...
edit on 22-10-2013 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

edit on 12.27.2014 by Kandinsky because: added video

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
link not working for me. Can you re-check the link OP?

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by supermarket2012

just fixed it your quick.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Cool stuff.

There's a few there that I hadn't seen before.

Cheers!

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Oh, those old time photographs could be faked too, sadly. No need for photoshop to create convincing fakes.

Here's a fascinating article on the Brown Lady Of Rayhham Hall photograph from Fortean Times:

www.forteantimes.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
No. 9, the SS Waterton photo, there seems to be a little boy to the left of the left arrow. Face, neck and shoulders.

No 3, the caption says "At the time this photograph was being taken, Lord Combermere (a top British cavalry commander) was being buried four miles away and the house was said to have been locked and empty at the time." Who was taking the photo?

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Cinrad
No. 9, the SS Waterton photo, there seems to be a little boy to the left of the left arrow. Face, neck and shoulders.

No 3, the caption says "At the time this photograph was being taken, Lord Combermere (a top British cavalry commander) was being buried four miles away and the house was said to have been locked and empty at the time." Who was taking the photo?

In those days the camera could be left for quite a long time due to the non sensitivity of the silver halides on the photographic paper. Like I think it took about an hour to get the exposure.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Painterz

Even if you have a photograph with some anomalous features, who is to say that "Thoughtography" isn't involved ie. "Ted Serious", This seems to be easily provable with todays digital cameras where you haven't got to spend a fortune on land polaroid film. I must say I have never seen an image generated via this means. But If light is composed of waves and or matter, I suggest that the quantum effect would be a sure way to either prove of disprove this notion.
The Scone experiments were held under some tight conditions and produced some interesting prints when developed. No 8 the the girl in the burning building is a fake, according to Discovery Channel, her image is on a postcard sold in the area and seems to be superimposed.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by anonentity

Name misspelled, was Ted Serios. I see from Wikipedia that Serios lived to a ripe old age, a very lucky thing for a raging alcoholic.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   

edit on 23/10/13 by Cinrad because: double

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Does anyone else see the little boy to the left of the arrow on the SS Waterton photo???? Pleeease??? No? Oh #, I have turned in to one of those kooks on ATS who sees things in photos that aren't there.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Cinrad
Does anyone else see the little boy to the left of the arrow on the SS Waterton photo???? Pleeease??? No? Oh #, I have turned in to one of those kooks on ATS who sees things in photos that aren't there.

Took me a double glance but you are right. Maybe just an illusion with the background. Definitely creepy.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Here's some I thought should've made that list:

Amityville Ghost Boy

Paranormal Witness: "Poltergeist" episode.

Zeitun, Egypt: Mary Apparition

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Cinrad

re no 9. Yes I can see it, the photo is very grainy. I think in the no3 photo the camera was just left for a while,it took quite a while for the light to make the negative.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Aleister
reply to post by anonentity

Name misspelled, was Ted Serios. I see from Wikipedia that Serios lived to a ripe old age, a very lucky thing for a raging alcoholic.

Whoops! thanks for that, yes he certainly liked a drink or two or three. I'm trying to get a few of his "thoughtographs" the ones that were taken in a faraday cage. I'll post if I can find some.

www.mindbendingvideos.com... I found this which is interesting.
edit on 23-10-2013 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Thanks, I cant star or flag for some reason so I am writing it..

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by monkcaw

Amityville boy gets my vote too....

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Just because these photos are not digital, does not mean that they could be manipulated. These are all extremely FAKE.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by abdctd

Okay, you claim theyre FAKE, explain and show us how they are FAKE please

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
A little common sense goes a looong way!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join